PDA

View Full Version : When a woman finds a man that's gives good head...

KarmaKarma
06-17-2014, 08:01 AM
http://mytinysecrets.com/how-to-eat-pussy-a-magical-guide-for-evolved-people/
Great read. Please do.

:worthy::worthy::worthy:

DD
06-17-2014, 10:34 AM
Shut up qunt...this isn't Cosmo

KarmaKarma
06-17-2014, 10:43 AM
;[
But it is THECLUB

Buddy Mignon
06-17-2014, 12:37 PM
Why go through all the trouble. A good ol fashioned stiff cock has always been my tool for satisfying the ladies. He never fails me.

DJR210
06-17-2014, 01:29 PM
Koolaid Mans chinese sister

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 02:22 PM

You guys are some straight fags...why criticize a bitch posting wonderful shit like this...I just don't get you clowns....

KarmaKarma
06-17-2014, 02:24 PM
You guys are some straight fags...why criticize a bitch posting wonderful shit like this...I just don't get you clowns....::toast:makeout

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 02:28 PM
::toast:makeout

Hit me up on PM if you wanna make it happen ;-)

Buddy Mignon
06-17-2014, 03:45 PM
Hit me up on PM if you wanna make it happen ;-)

:lmao

DJR210
06-17-2014, 07:49 PM
You guys are some straight fags...why criticize a bitch posting wonderful shit like this...I just don't get you clowns....

Probably not a woman tbh, but then again that would be right up your alley.

Big Empty
06-17-2014, 08:07 PM
I love licking pussy. So much so my buddies call me the coochie monster

KarmaKarma
06-17-2014, 08:58 PM
Probably not a woman tbh, but then again that would be right up your alley.

What is with you boys...that don't think I am a woman? Interesting.

KarmaKarma
06-17-2014, 09:00 PM

That made me LOL
my current bf loves it. All. The. Time

DD
06-17-2014, 10:02 PM
::toast:makeout

He's a registered sex offender who has been warned by the site administrators to stop stalking women on this site (a couple of them actually ended up being guys:wow). Fair warning, once the PMs start let either Kori Ellis or Slomo know. If they don't get back to you within a couple days I'd contact the FBI

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 10:04 PM
That made me LOL
my current bf loves it. All. The. Time

I bet your BF can't eat your ass like me...if your hot...and only if your hot...I can make you have an anal orgasm with my tongue :hat and if I can do that...I'm sure I'm better at everything else than your man :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 10:06 PM
He's a registered sex offender who has been warned by the site administrators to stop stalking women on this site (a couple of them actually ended up being guys:wow). Fair warning, once the PMs start let either Kori Ellis or Slomo know. If they don't get back to you within a couple days I'd contact the FBI

:sleep Haters gonna hate...yall are some jealous no pussy getting muthafuckers...now I see why yall cheer for Tammy...:lol

DMX7
06-17-2014, 10:06 PM
I bet your BF can't eat your ass like me...if your hot...and only if your hot...I can make you have an anal orgasm with my tongue :hat and if I can do that...I'm sure I'm better at everything else than your man :toast

You should stick to ice water baths.

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 10:07 PM

You love licking pussy because you probably can't fuck worth a shit :lol

DD
06-17-2014, 10:11 PM
:sleep Haters gonna hate...yall are some jealous no pussy getting muthafuckers...now I see why yall cheer for Tammy...:lol

Exhibit A:

This is just the tip of the iceberg, KK. There was a (male) poster on this site who created a female troll to test how truly disturbed and vile this individual is. The troll's name was SourCandy, and after a little catfishing "Koolaid_Man" was sending pictures of his genitalia via PM.

Avante
06-17-2014, 10:16 PM
Those who actually have a great sex life don't need to talk about it all the time. Those who wish they had a great sex life talk about it all the time.

Strange Love
06-17-2014, 10:17 PM
Kool is a thirsty mofo. :lol

I feel bad for your so called boyfriend. The shit he has to put up with you skanky whore.

DJR210
06-17-2014, 11:00 PM
Those who actually have a great sex life don't need to talk about it all the time. Those who wish they had a great sex life talk about it all the time.

While you are still a faggot, this is largely truthful.

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 11:01 PM
Exhibit A:

This is just the tip of the iceberg, KK. There was a (male) poster on this site who created a female troll to test how truly disturbed and vile this individual is. The troll's name was SourCandy, and after a little catfishing "Koolaid_Man" was sending pictures of his genitalia via PM.

am I supposed to get mad at your lies :lol carry on...but you should make it more juicy....throw in some gay shit :lmao

dg7md
06-17-2014, 11:18 PM
One thing is for sure, no black man would love giving head to a woman. :lol

mrsmaalox
06-17-2014, 11:24 PM
Exhibit A:

Sour Candy was a man??!? That's hilarious :lol

SourCandy
06-17-2014, 11:41 PM
Uh yeah I didn't get no pm. Thankfully I might add.

DJR210
06-17-2014, 11:45 PM
Uh yeah I didn't get no pm. Thankfully I might add.

:lol but no denying that you're a male?

Franklin
06-17-2014, 11:50 PM
people are stupid to judge a poster's gender by the avatar imho

SourCandy
06-17-2014, 11:53 PM

This was discussed months back. I'm done with all that. You could be a woman or man and I don't care. Don't see why others should either.

TDMVPDPOY
06-18-2014, 12:20 AM

transgender?

DJR210
06-18-2014, 03:44 AM
transgender?

Koolaids type

cute_spursfan
06-18-2014, 07:02 AM
Sweet! A how-to website for beta bitch boys

Big Empty
06-18-2014, 07:54 AM
You love licking pussy because you probably can't fuck worth a shit :lol
Ive had my bad moments ha ha

Bill_Brasky
06-18-2014, 09:48 AM
:lmao you dont need a guide to eat pussy. It's not that complicated. Fuck outta here with that basic bitch shit.

Big Empty
06-18-2014, 10:22 AM
:lmao you dont need a guide to eat pussy. It's not that complicated. Fuck outta here with that basic bitch shit.
Gotta be able to do it all. Robocock. I def eouldnt want a chick that doesnt like to give head

KarmaKarma
06-18-2014, 03:40 PM
Oookaaayyy!!! Hahah this is rather entertaining which for the record is what I come here to do.
to be entertained.
I don't come here to PM ... or justify my emoticons, prove if I'm a woman, girl or hott or not. I come here to enjoy the frivolous posting get a laugh and continue my day.
And , no DD no Cosmo in hand but a fitness or health magazine will do.
And no STRANGELOVE I am not skanky or a whore...much less a skankywhore. AMUSING how you boys find it necessary to put me down over a simple post that was just meant to be laughed at and be enjoyed.
But if you must know... I am 30 yrs old. I am dating this good guy and I am a professional.
oh... and I am pretty decent looking if I say so myself.
That is all .

cantthinkofanything
06-18-2014, 03:54 PM
Oookaaayyy!!! Hahah this is rather entertaining which for the record is what I come here to do.
to be entertained.
I don't come here to PM ... or justify my emoticons, prove if I'm a woman, girl or hott or not. I come here to enjoy the frivolous posting get a laugh and continue my day.
And , no DD no Cosmo in hand but a fitness or health magazine will do.
And no STRANGELOVE I am not skanky or a whore...much less a skankywhore. AMUSING how you boys find it necessary to put me down over a simple post that was just meant to be laughed at and be enjoyed.
But if you must know... I am 30 yrs old. I am dating this good guy and I am a professional.
oh... and I am pretty decent looking if I say so myself.
That is all .

you sound like the even more feminine version of Avante