PDA

View Full Version : Thunder: :lmao

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 08:49 AM
http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/showthread.php?12491-I-m-sorry-KD-is-the-best-in-the-world

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao: lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:lol:lol:lol:roll in:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:l mao:lmao

Clipper Nation
06-17-2014, 08:51 AM
:lol The OP getting ethered already in the first reply to that thread

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 08:52 AM
How can someone be that stupid :lmao :lmao :lmao :lmao

Blake
06-17-2014, 08:52 AM
thundergod has to be trolling

lefty
06-17-2014, 08:53 AM
:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 09:00 AM
http://www.thunderfans.com/vforum/showthread.php?12491-I-m-sorry-KD-is-the-best-in-the-world

:lol:lol:lol:lol:rollin:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao: lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lol:lol:lol:lol:roll in:rollin:rollin:rollin:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:lmao:l mao:lmao

WTF - what kind of gotdam moron are you ain't nothing that fucking funny to call for that many emoticons..you gotdam attention whore

FkLA
06-17-2014, 09:00 AM
thundergod has to be trolling

Agree. Reminds me of that dumbass that thought Pop would tweak the system for David 'franchise player for half a season' Lee.

sook
06-17-2014, 09:01 AM
I hope the troof bombs were worth the flamboyant gayness :lol

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 09:03 AM
WTF - what kind of gotdam moron are you ain't nothing that fucking funny to call for that many emoticons..you gotdam attention whore

Says the guy who starts 5 threads a day downing Duncan for Mr 40 million :lmao :lmao

Blake
06-17-2014, 09:18 AM
Agree. Reminds me of that dumbass that thought Pop would tweak the system for David 'franchise player for half a season' Lee.

:lmao Diaw> Lee

:lol :lol :lol

Texas_Ranger
06-17-2014, 09:24 AM
''Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here''

:(

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 09:26 AM
''Sorry. The administrator has banned your IP address. To contact the administrator click here''

:(

Did you troll that board before? :lol

Texas_Ranger
06-17-2014, 09:27 AM
Did you troll that board before? :lol

never been there before. I guess they dont like Slovenians after what Beno did to them. :rollin

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 09:30 AM
never been there before. I guess they dont like Slovenians after what Beno did to them. :rollin

Here are some of it...

"The Heat will get crushed in 5 games by the Spurs. They just got BLOWN OUT twice at home. They have gotten blown out 3 games by an average of 18 points.

Lebron has been averaging 1.25 baskets per game in the 4th Qtr, shooting 38% FG.
That's right he so called KING is only averaging 1 made basket per 4th Quarter in the Finals. In the most important time of the game Lebron has been a ghost.

Lebron has 21 turnovers in the series and only 17 assists.
Lebron's defense is vastly overrated. His on ball defense is average. Leonard has destroyed him the last 2 games. Averaging 24.5 points on 68% FG. I'm sorry an elite defender won't allow that type of numbers to a non ALL-Star.

Lebron has shown a lack of leadership. He was missing during the first half only scoring 9 points. Lebron scored his 19 points when the game was already over.

Lebron has lost quickness. Leonard can guard him close and Lebron can't get free. If his shot is off he can't do anything. Lebron can't even post up against Leonard. Most of Lebron's points have been layups on the break.

I'm sorry. I have a hard time believing KD would show up so small AT HOME against this Spurs team. In fact I know he didn't. KD lead his team to two wins at Home, lost twice because Ibaka was out, and it took an OT for the Spurs to win 6.

Right now it looks like Lebron will get blown out in 4 of 5 games and lose in 5.

I'm sorry. KD is the best in the world right now.

Lebron"

Really?

Better scorer = KD
Better rebounder = KD
More clutch = KD
Better shooter = KD
Better passer = Lebron
Better Defender = tie

I'm sorry. Leonard is exposing Lebron's on ball defense. Guy is averaging 24.5 points per game with 68%FG against Lebron the last two games. He is absolutely KILLING Lebron.

KD is clearly the better offensive player. Everyone says Lebron's defense is superior. We are now seeing that is a LIE.

Bill_Brasky
06-17-2014, 09:34 AM

Do you need it boiled down? I'd love to boil it down.

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 09:35 AM
Boiled Down::

Coach B:2
Fake MVP:0

Texas_Ranger
06-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Here are some of it...

"The Heat will get crushed in 5 games by the Spurs. They just got BLOWN OUT twice at home. They have gotten blown out 3 games by an average of 18 points.

Lebron has been averaging 1.25 baskets per game in the 4th Qtr, shooting 38% FG.
That's right he so called KING is only averaging 1 made basket per 4th Quarter in the Finals. In the most important time of the game Lebron has been a ghost.

Lebron has 21 turnovers in the series and only 17 assists.
Lebron's defense is vastly overrated. His on ball defense is average. Leonard has destroyed him the last 2 games. Averaging 24.5 points on 68% FG. I'm sorry an elite defender won't allow that type of numbers to a non ALL-Star.

Lebron has shown a lack of leadership. He was missing during the first half only scoring 9 points. Lebron scored his 19 points when the game was already over.

Lebron has lost quickness. Leonard can guard him close and Lebron can't get free. If his shot is off he can't do anything. Lebron can't even post up against Leonard. Most of Lebron's points have been layups on the break.

I'm sorry. I have a hard time believing KD would show up so small AT HOME against this Spurs team. In fact I know he didn't. KD lead his team to two wins at Home, lost twice because Ibaka was out, and it took an OT for the Spurs to win 6.

Right now it looks like Lebron will get blown out in 4 of 5 games and lose in 5.

I'm sorry. KD is the best in the world right now.

Lebron"

Really?

Better scorer = KD
Better rebounder = KD
More clutch = KD
Better shooter = KD
Better passer = Lebron
Better Defender = tie

I'm sorry. Leonard is exposing Lebron's on ball defense. Guy is averaging 24.5 points per game with 68%FG against Lebron the last two games. He is absolutely KILLING Lebron.

KD is clearly the better offensive player. Everyone says Lebron's defense is superior. We are now seeing that is a LIE.

Thanx for the recap :toast

I guess they really do love the salty Kevin Durant there.

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 09:40 AM
Thanx for the recap :toast

I guess they really do love the salty Kevin Durant there.

I couldn't read past the 1st page. :lol

FkLA
06-17-2014, 09:47 AM

https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xfp1/t1.0-9/10380921_10152392139948463_5522876077343453750_n.j pg

1 ring, faggot

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 09:51 AM
True or false:

If David Lee were in there (matching salaries) instead of Boris, the Spurs are 3-0.

Man Blake wtf is this shit :lol

Blake
06-17-2014, 10:18 AM
Do you need it boiled down? I'd love to boil it down.

Blake
06-17-2014, 10:20 AM
Man Blake wtf is this shit :lol

It's the ability to step back away from being a homer.

I love Boris but the way some of you ride his cock....

Bill_Brasky
06-17-2014, 10:23 AM
We wouldn't have been 3-0 with David faggot Lee clogging up the paint and fucking up our spacing, not defending, and throwing bad passes, I know that

FkLA
06-17-2014, 10:25 AM
We wouldn't have been 3-0 with David faggot Lee clogging up the paint and fucking up our spacing, not defending, and throwing bad passes, I know that

everyone except blake sees this apparently, we even got 'homer' mavfans saying the same shit tbh

Blake
06-17-2014, 10:26 AM

Smh

FkLA
06-17-2014, 10:28 AM
Ok, we are making progress. :lol

Now would you kindly go into detail about how he would improve the offense? I know for you its as simple as we are replacing Diaw's 8 ppg with Lee's 15-20 ppg but it doesnt work that way, son. Go into detail about his offensive game and how he would compliment/help the rest of the team.

Same for defense. Go into detail about his post, pick n roll and help defense. Show me that your analysis of a player goes beyond just looking at the boxscore.

*crickets*

Blake
06-17-2014, 10:30 AM
everyone except blake sees this apparently, we even got 'homer' mavfans saying the same shit tbh

Why are we turning this thread this way?

It'd be really easy for me to throw some nasty shit down on Beta Diaw, but I like the guy and for the salary, his beta role fits the spurs nice.

And we also just won a title, so we'll revisit Diaw> Lee a year or so from now when we get away from this championship run.

Blake
06-17-2014, 10:32 AM
*crickets*

Stats say it all.

Your evidence from post 1 has been your eye test.

Lol Diaw> Lee

Smh utsa

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 10:33 AM
L:lol:lol

FkLA
06-17-2014, 10:37 AM
Stats say it all.

Your evidence from post 1 has been your eye test.

Lol Diaw> Lee

Smh utsa

So you are indeed a boxscore analyst?

JR Smith shits on Bruce Bowen doesnt he? How about Bargnani on Horry?

100%duncan
06-17-2014, 10:41 AM
I can't believe someone takes Lee over Diaw after what the fatass has done this year for us. :lol

Chinook
06-17-2014, 10:48 AM
I don't know why Thunder fans think Durant had a better performance against the Spurs than James did. Not only did Lebron far outplay KD, but Durant got shut down by Danny Green. He didn't even warrant Leonard in Pop's mind.

Bill_Brasky
06-17-2014, 02:23 PM
I don't know why Thunder fans think Durant had a better performance against the Spurs than James did. Not only did Lebron far outplay KD, but Durant got shut down by Danny Green. He didn't even warrant Leonard in Pop's mind.

That's some truth nuke shit right there :wow