PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: Lebron: Will he stay or will he go, tbh...

Calispursfan11
06-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Discuss.

SanDiegoSpursFan
06-17-2014, 02:28 PM
I think he stays. Who's gonna challenge them in the East?

Malik Hairston
06-17-2014, 02:29 PM
He's not going anywhere, tbh..

Calispursfan11
06-17-2014, 02:30 PM
I think he stays. Who's gonna challenge them in the East?

True, but they aren't necessarily gonna contend with the West opponent with the current aging, no bench roster, tbh...

spurraider21
06-17-2014, 02:30 PM
He has nowhere better than Miami, which in the east is probably still a near lock to make the finals. If the spurs don't make it they probably win

Calispursfan11
06-17-2014, 02:31 PM
He's not going anywhere, tbh..

Couldn't he go West?

Calispursfan11
06-17-2014, 02:32 PM
He has nowhere better than Miami, which in the east is probably still a near lock to make the finals. If the spurs don't make it they probably win

Don't forget the emergence of Hibbert tho, tbh. So no lock is guaranteed imho.

Malik Hairston
06-17-2014, 02:34 PM
Couldn't he go West?

Where would he go?..the options are pretty limited for good destinations..

spurraider21
06-17-2014, 02:35 PM
Don't forget the emergence of Hibbert tho, tbh. So no lock is guaranteed imho.
:lmao

Mugen
06-17-2014, 02:37 PM
:lol He ain't going West tbh...

He's got a cushy spot in the East regardless of how done Wade is. They've got a ticket to the Finals for the next couple of years unless Melo goes to the Bulls or something tbh

~O~
06-17-2014, 02:43 PM
With how weak the East is, LeBron will definitely stay away from the West. He'll have true competition in the West.

I don't see LeBron James going nowhere. He could very well live out his legacy from his first championship team. If he stays, who do they build around him and who do they throw under the bus? Most of all, who would want to trade with them?\

Look at that. They've been doing allot of signing for the past three years. The only trade I've seen was with Dirty Dexter Pittman for rights. I believe everyone detests the Heat rather than them being inactive in trade talks. Everything has come through free agency.

http://espn.go.com/nba/team/transactions/_/name/mia/year/2011/miami-heat

NBA Playoffs
06-17-2014, 02:44 PM
Ibdont think conference matters to LeBron. He seems to not want to carry the load by himself, what options in the east are better than the West? Miami will be cap strapped and the owner won't go into the repeater tax.

Clipper Nation
06-17-2014, 02:47 PM
Actually, considering the idiotic logic parroted by Media and casual fans that losing in the Finals is somehow worse than not making them at all, staying in the weak East and coasting to the Finals every year might be a disadvantage to LeBron's legacy, since he's never winning another championship in Miami with how much Wade's getting paid once he opts in....

NBA Playoffs
06-17-2014, 02:49 PM
Actually, considering the idiotic logic parroted by Media and casual fans that losing in the Finals is somehow worse than not making them at all, staying in the weak East and coasting to the Finals every year might be a disadvantage to LeBron's legacy, since he's never winning another championship in Miami with how much Wade's getting paid once he opts in....

Exactly. And winning in two different conferences would only add to his legacy.

Calispursfan11
06-17-2014, 09:53 PM
:lmao

Top 10 bigman in the division, tbh... a juggernaut.