PDA

View Full Version : Hornets: Kobe got his. Why can't Wade?

UZER
06-17-2014, 03:02 PM
People say Kobe deserved his contract regardless of whether it crippled the team or not.

Now people are saying Wade needs to take a pay cut to help keep the team together. Why? He has three rings, LeBron has two. He brought the first ring to Miami, not LeBron?

Kobe is just as much TOSB if not more so than Wade.

Why the double standard in philosophy?

Clipper Nation
06-17-2014, 03:05 PM
Both are selfish.... Duncan deserves more money than either of them, but he actually takes paycuts to help his team win, tbh....

NBA Playoffs
06-17-2014, 03:07 PM
Wade not taking a paycute screws the Heat in the ability to add a bench. Plus Wade has deteriorated faster than Kobe

Thread
06-17-2014, 03:13 PM
Both are selfish.... Duncan deserves more money than either of them, but he actually takes paycuts to help his team win, tbh....

He ain't pristine. He gave one away a year ago. You don't get that back. Ever.

IrisHockey
06-17-2014, 03:15 PM

dont jinx it man if Duncan gets #6 next year spurstalk is as good as dead to most of us

Thread
06-17-2014, 03:17 PM
dont jinx it man if Duncan gets #6 next year spurstalk is as good as dead to most of us

Which begs the question:::had Miami turned it around would Ellis had shut this down?

IrisHockey
06-17-2014, 03:19 PM
Which begs the question:::had Miami turned it around would Ellis had shut this down?

yeah probably.. i mean her and lj would've certainly divorced.. LJ gets full ownership of ST and sells it to realgm or hoopshype..

Thread
06-17-2014, 03:21 PM
yeah probably.. i mean her and lj would've certainly divorced.. LJ gets full ownership of ST and sells it to realgm or hoopshype..

& poor little DPG, one weekend with Kori, one weekend with LJ.

IrisHockey
06-17-2014, 03:21 PM
there would be ads all over the place and us :cry white supremacists :cry like M>s and DD would be lynched

Clipper Nation
06-17-2014, 03:22 PM
Meanwhile, Kirby took the shitbag last June and he ain't givin' it back.

ha, ha.

IrisHockey

LOL

Thread
Meanwhile, Kirby took the shitbag last June and he ain't givin' it back.

ha, ha.

Your capitulation to my stipulation is duly noted.

lmvictoriousao!!!

Clipper Nation
06-17-2014, 03:24 PM
Your capitulation to my stipulation is duly noted.

lmvictoriousao!!!
Nuh uh. You've been capitulating by failing to address Kirby's rightful ownership of the bag.

Thread
06-17-2014, 03:30 PM
Nuh uh. You've been capitulating by failing to address Kirby's rightful ownership of the bag.

lmcontrollinao!!!

Buddy Mignon
06-17-2014, 03:36 PM
People say Kobe deserved his contract regardless of whether it crippled the team or not.

Now people are saying Wade needs to take a pay cut to help keep the team together. Why? He has three rings, LeBron has two. He brought the first ring to Miami, not LeBron?

:lol That's like asking why does Luva attract hot chicks and Chumper attract long dicks. Come on man... one is Alpha and one is Beta. Life isn't fair.

NBA Playoffs
06-17-2014, 03:37 PM
:lol That's like asking why does Luva attract hot chicks and Chumper attract long dicks. Come on man... one is Alpha and one is Beta. Life isn't fair.

Alphas don't jerk their dicks to yellow haired cartoons.

baseline bum
06-17-2014, 03:39 PM
The thinking is that Wade might give a shit about winning still.

NBA Playoffs
06-17-2014, 03:53 PM
The thinking is that Wade might give a shit about winning still.

He already has three rings. He knows his knees are shot.

Raven
06-17-2014, 03:56 PM
i don't see anyone saying kobe deserves his contract...

BlackSwordsMan
06-17-2014, 03:58 PM

sweetie give me 2 mins with you and I'll tear your ass up
tee,hee

Koolaid_Man
06-17-2014, 04:05 PM

Hey el stupo *aka* numnuts :lol Kobe got 5 without taking a paycut...

Thread
06-17-2014, 05:15 PM
sweetie give me 2 mins with you and I'll tear your ass up
tee,hee

- "Promises, promises."

- Ernie "The Cat" Ladd

DMC
06-17-2014, 07:06 PM

Pat Riley isn't a fucking idiot. That's why.

ambchang
06-17-2014, 09:33 PM
Because the heat still has a good chance to build a team with that financial flexibility, and the lakers doesn't.

Also, laker fans are idiots who would still buy Kobe gear no matter how badly the lakers are doing, while heat fans are bandwagoners who'd ditch the team the second things go south.

Trainwreck2100
06-17-2014, 09:58 PM
Hey el stupo *aka* numnuts :lol Kobe got 5 without taking a paycut...

Cba was a lot friendlier then

Franklin
06-17-2014, 10:35 PM
that's because Kobe doesn't have no superstar teammates anymore to share the money with him, he's run them all out of town.