PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: Will they be relevant by 2020

Ghazi
06-17-2014, 05:14 PM
With a bottom 5 roster and Kobe not even a top 40 player anymore... In a west loaded with talent.. Lets not say "its the lakers theyll find a way" their roster and assets are weak and theyre coming off of a 25 win year...i have a feeling the lakers are going to endure a long stretch of impotence like the kings the last 8 years... Wonder if kool and luva will still live vicariously through the accomplishments of others years ago during this inevitable stretch of shit bball

ironman2886
06-17-2014, 05:31 PM
Kobe is a standing in the way tbh, but I'm sure the league will gift them a superstar soon.

baseline bum
06-17-2014, 05:54 PM
:lol Phoenix has their 2015 first rounder
:lol Orlando has their 2017 first rounder
:lol The Lakers don't have a single decent player on their roster with the departure of MVPau

The Lakers are pretty fucked for a while

Mugen
06-17-2014, 05:56 PM
:lol Kirby has a long way to go before he catches Kareem. They're gonna be mediocre for a long, long time tbh.

baseline bum
06-17-2014, 05:57 PM
:lol Kirby has a long way to go before he catches Kareem. They're gonna be mediocre for a long, long time tbh.

Kobe gonna be shooting 30x a night bro

djohn2oo8
06-17-2014, 05:58 PM
Not even Kobe's achilles wants to play with him.

Raven
06-17-2014, 05:58 PM
two years ago, i said they are fucked for a decade (to the laughs of many), -8 to go tbh.

Mugen
06-17-2014, 06:00 PM

Julius Randle gonna lead the league in offensive rebounds for the next 8 years tbh.

Clipper Nation
06-17-2014, 06:00 PM
And bricking 29x a night.

bobcatfan4life
06-17-2014, 06:27 PM
Gonna be tough with Kobe making 50 million a year.

baseline bum
06-17-2014, 08:10 PM
Irkncl77DVc

kobe4life
06-17-2014, 08:15 PM
Wow this paki terrorist actually believes it will take 6 years to rebuild that to me is just laughable. The Lakers will win another title in the next year or so. God is angry right now and you don't want to see a pissed off God. Trust me God is going to comeback with a vengeance and win league MVP, Finals MVP. Its over the Lakers are going to get the steal of draft and paired up with God they are going to have an unstoppable duo.

DMC
06-17-2014, 08:42 PM
Julius Randle gonna lead the league in offensive rebounds for the next 8 years tbh.

:lol

DMC
06-17-2014, 08:43 PM
Wow this paki terrorist actually believes it will take 6 years to rebuild that to me is just laughable. The Lakers will win another title in the next year or so. God is angry right now and you don't want to see a pissed off God. Trust me God is going to comeback with a vengeance and win league MVP, Finals MVP. Its over the Lakers are going to get the steal of draft and paired up with God they are going to have an unstoppable duo.

Yes, but how will he feel about the goyim tbh?

Franklin
06-17-2014, 08:49 PM
my nigga :lol why didn't you take a wet shit on the great Satan Lebron after he lost the finals in 5, tbh?

kobe4life
06-17-2014, 08:53 PM
my nigga :lol why didn't you take a wet shit on the great Satan Lebron after he lost the finals in 5, tbh?

I was on vacation that is why I didn't post on here during the Great Satan's demise. I will say this the Great Satan will never live this series down since he got schooled by a mentally retarded kid who probably suffers from Aspergers syndrome. No way in hell does God ever get schooled by Kawhi Leonard.

baseline bum
06-17-2014, 09:16 PM

Not when Kobe forces him out in 3 years tbh

Clipper Nation
06-17-2014, 09:17 PM
No way in hell does God ever get schooled by Kawhi Leonard.

"God" got schooled by this guy in the Finals, tbh:

http://i.imgur.com/TxQFXgs.jpg

ElNono
06-17-2014, 09:17 PM
Didn't Fredo say that he'll step down if he can't turn the franchise around in a couple years?

Or did he say that after drinking some of Chaz's martinis?

HI-FI
06-17-2014, 09:43 PM
I think the league will gift them a superstar to salvage Kobe's reputation once again, but I don't think the bailouts will be as bountiful as with Stern. You can only rig something like an MVPau deal or 2002 WCF once in awhile before the league loses all credibility. Silver already sent out the message, by giving them the 7th pick, that they need to ween themselves off foodstamps. Not sure if Laker nation is prepared for this, but Chaz will do his best.

dg7md
06-17-2014, 10:05 PM
Kobe's new contract fucked over the Lakers for a while, but if anything killed the team the most it was the utter failure of the Howard/Nash trade. :lol Not to mention picking Mike D'Antoni over Phil Jackson as the coach. :lol

Lakers might eke out a playoff spot here and there for the next 2 years, but to think they can win a title is an absurd delusion. They need to completely rebuild before they have a shot at the elite teams of the west.

jARS mEsH sEt
06-17-2014, 10:56 PM
Kobe is a standing in the way tbh, but I'm sure the league will gift them a superstar soon.

There's no need to. The Clippers have assumed that role. Most of Laker fan frontrunners have long since jumped ship to the Clippers anyway :lmao

And the instant the Lakers are back in contention by 2025, they'll jump right back onto the Laker's bandwagon.

Clipper Nation
06-17-2014, 10:57 PM
There's no need to. The Clippers have assumed that role. Most of Laker fan frontrunners have long since jumped ship to the Clippers anyway :lmao

LOL, no they haven't, they've all hopped on MethKC, the Warriors, or just rooting against LeBron :lol

jARS mEsH sEt
06-17-2014, 10:59 PM
LOL, no they haven't, they've all hopped on MethKC, the Warriors, or just rooting against LeBron :lol

Well you'd never know because they'll never admit it. They'll just pretend that they were Clippers fans all along :rollin

baseline bum
06-17-2014, 11:03 PM
Kobe's new contract fucked over the Lakers for a while, but if anything killed the team the most it was the utter failure of the Howard/Nash trade. :lol Not to mention picking Mike D'Antoni over Phil Jackson as the coach. :lol

Lakers might eke out a playoff spot here and there for the next 2 years, but to think they can win a title is an absurd delusion. They need to completely rebuild before they have a shot at the elite teams of the west.

How would they ever do that? Their roster is beyond worthless and Melo doesn't want to be there.

dg7md
06-17-2014, 11:09 PM
How would they ever do that? Their roster is beyond worthless and Melo doesn't want to be there.

Lucking out and scrubs playing out of their minds... only chance they have. Also, if Kobe returns to at least some solid numbers before injury they could at least have some chance to slip in at 8.

Arnold Toht
06-17-2014, 11:28 PM
With a bottom 5 roster and Kobe not even a top 40 player anymore... In a west loaded with talent.. Lets not say "its the lakers theyll find a way" their roster and assets are weak and theyre coming off of a 25 win year...i have a feeling the lakers are going to endure a long stretch of impotence like the kings the last 8 years... Wonder if kool and luva will still live vicariously through the accomplishments of others years ago during this inevitable stretch of shit bball

Giving Miami your back account when they were smugglin' for change, Ghaz?