PDA

View Full Version : Algeria

Ricky Davis
06-17-2014, 06:12 PM
sons, I'm not sure if anybody here follows Algeria but do they actually try and score goals these days?

Or do they still drop 10 in the box trying to suicide draw teams out of the World Cup like a certain particular religion likes to use their followers as suicide bombers?

And is Devean George still their goalkeeper?

God bless in advance

Franklin
06-17-2014, 08:18 PM
Devean George :lmao

but yeah, it's a shame for that country to play a turtle style of game. After all, it's the home country and birth place of Zidane- one of the greatest soccer players of all time.

lefty
06-17-2014, 08:59 PM
Well I wih I had an explanation

in 2010 we had shitty offenseand a shit coach

With the players we have now, we should be attacking

We were attacking until we scored , then we Mourinhed

WTF man :cry

In 82 , we played without complex and owned West Germany

But we had super players too back then .... det tam :cry

dfens
06-18-2014, 01:51 PM
Well I wih I had an explanation

in 2010 we had shitty offenseand a shit coach

With the players we have now, we should be attacking

We were attacking until we scored , then we Mourinhed

WTF man :cry

In 82 , we played without complex and owned West Germany

But we had super players too back then .... det tam :cry

imagine an algeria with zidane/nasri/benzema/etc. Quarters/semis wouldn't be out of question.

lefty
06-18-2014, 02:00 PM
imagine an algeria with zidane/nasri/benzema/etc. Quarters/semis wouldn't be out of question.
Obviously, I like our chances with those 3 :lol

dfens
06-19-2014, 06:37 AM
Obviously, I like our chances with those 3 :lol

algeria imo has a bright future as more algerians benefit from the french footballing schools some are bound to play for algeria.

Venti Quattro
06-19-2014, 07:36 AM
algeria imo has a bright future as more algerians benefit from the french footballing schools some are bound to play for algeria.

Brilliant Algerian football players end up playing for France. Come on it's not like they're not gonna take advantage of their French lineage. Zizou and Benzema and faggot lesbian Nasri all did it, what's to stop the next Algerian football hotshot from changing his allegiance to France?

lefty
06-19-2014, 08:23 AM
I agree with Venti TBH

Back in the 1980's, we had super super players who were born and trained in Algeria, and our team could go toe to toe with anyone on this planet

Then, corruption in our FA anc clubs took over, and players development suffered

So yeh, the best Algerian players born in France end up playing for Les Bleus, but some of those who joined us are pretty good : Ghoulam, one of the best LB's in Serie A, Bentaleb who has started for Tottenham at age 19, Boudebouz who is very talented but is a headcase - so the coach didnt take him, Aissa Mandi one of the upcoming RB's for France

dfens
06-19-2014, 08:23 AM
Brilliant Algerian football players end up playing for France. Come on it's not like they're not gonna take advantage of their French lineage. Zizou and Benzema and faggot lesbian Nasri all did it, what's to stop the next Algerian football hotshot from changing his allegiance to France?

it's not about hotshots (who'll always pick the glamour of france). It's about your average talented 12 year old franco-algerian kid who'll benefit from french food and training. In the long run it'll bring algeria some good players. At the very least a more advanced game.

dfens
06-19-2014, 08:24 AM
I agree with Venti TBH

Back in the 1980's, we had super super players who were born and trained in Algeria, and our team could go toe to toe with anyone on this planet

Then, corruption in our FA anc clubs took over, and players development suffered

So yeh, the best Algerian players who grew up players end up players for France, but some of those who joined us are pretty good : Ghoulam, one of the best LB's in Serie A, Bentaleb who has started for Tottenham at age 19, Boudebouz who is very talented but is a headcase - so the coach didnt take him, Aissa Mandi one of the upcoming RB's for France

we all agree that the best will play for france. That's not even debateable.

lefty
06-19-2014, 08:26 AM
we all agree that the best will play for france. That's not even debateable.
Not all of them

For example, when Evra retires, they will replace him with Tremoulinas, and Ghoulam is better than Tremoulinas

dfens
06-19-2014, 10:12 AM
Not all of them

For example, when Evra retires, they will replace him with Tremoulinas, and Ghoulam is better than Tremoulinas

an exception tbh... also it took him 2 years to make his mind.

lefty
06-19-2014, 11:11 AM
an exception tbh... also it took him 2 years to make his mind.
Him and few other players
Ideally we should get rid of the corruption in our football and go back to what made us good with local products back in the days

But that's a long shot

gnsf0946
06-19-2014, 11:25 AM
Him and few other players
Ideally we should get rid of the corruption in our football and go back to what made us good with local products back in the days

But that's a long shot

you're a terrorist, can't you just blow something up to get the message across?

lefty
06-19-2014, 11:44 AM
you're a terrorist, can't you just blow something up to get the message across?
Impossible

But as a terrorist yourself, you should know that, Khalid

Infinite_limit
06-20-2014, 12:53 PM
Impossible

But as a terrorist yourself, you should know that, Khalid
Whose that cute girl in your avatar?

lefty
06-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Whose that cute girl in your avatar?
avy or sig?

Brazil
06-20-2014, 06:00 PM
I hope Algeria is gonna have a great wc tbh I fear for Paris if not

they gonna burn it

Venti Quattro
06-20-2014, 06:27 PM
I hope Algeria is gonna have a great wc tbh I fear for Paris if not

they gonna burn it

:lmao terrorists

lefty
06-20-2014, 07:21 PM
:lol France
:lol bailed out by Murica
:lol colonized by Algeria

Franklin
06-20-2014, 08:39 PM
:lol nation of cuckolds
:lol defeated by 3rd world countries time and time again
:lol Maginot line biggest failure in military history
:lol surrendering to the Reich within 2 months

Venti Quattro
06-20-2014, 10:40 PM
:lol Paris
:lol Open City
:lol pwuease don't destwoy Pawis

Brazil
06-20-2014, 11:08 PM
:lol nation of cuckolds
:lol defeated by 3rd world countries time and time again
:lol Maginot line biggest failure in military history
:lol surrendering to the Reich within 2 months

:lol who tithe fuck is this faggot tbh ?

Venti Quattro
06-20-2014, 11:12 PM
:lol who tithe fuck is this faggot tbh ?

Dets Rogue, Brazil

Brazil
06-20-2014, 11:16 PM
Dets Rogue (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14710), Brazil (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=14466)

:lol sounded too good to be true
:lol dat Scarlett ass fucked by a French

lefty
06-20-2014, 11:18 PM
:lol who got cucked