PDA

View Full Version : 10 things we will see before we see a thread by....

Avante
06-19-2014, 03:23 AM
....ClipperNation here at The Club.

An intelligent post by ChumpDumpster

Detroit Lions win a Superbowl

A white sprinter break a sprint World Record

A thread of mine without ClipperNation humping a leg

Kool actually get some pussy

A "known" gay NFL head coach

Cure for Cancer

God return

ClipperNation say something positive about anything.

Peace in the Middle East

Avante
06-19-2014, 05:17 PM
number 11...a thread by ohmwrecker.

DJR210
06-19-2014, 05:46 PM
You claim these people "hump legs" but what do you call posting countless threads about them doing it?

Avante
06-19-2014, 05:54 PM
You claim these people "hump legs" but what do you call posting countless threads about them doing it?

Countless...threads, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many threads do I have out there about this topic, yep...zero! So why bullshit?

We have too many here who do...0...themselves and then think they have some right to play the critic. That totally sucks littlle guy and everyone knows that. Nobody wants a guy who never does (whatever it might be) nothing trying to tell them shit. Unless you have swam in the lake don't be trying to tell me about how deep it is. I don't want to hear it. Now if you've been down there, ok, I'll listen now.

DJR210
06-19-2014, 05:59 PM
Countless...threads, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!

How many threads do I have out there about this topic, yep...zero! So why bullshit?

We have too many here who do...0...themselves and then think they have some right to play the critic. That totally sucks littlle guy and everyone knows that. Nobody wants a guy who never does (whatever it might be) nothing trying to tell them shit. Unless you have swam in the lake don't be trying to tell me about how deep it is. I don't want to hear it. Now if you've been down there, ok, I'll listen now.

Anyone who frequents The Club can see you constantly create threads around 2-3 posters. If the thread isn't about them, it's quickly derailed into a discussion about them in the thread itself. Once again, you fail to own up to your actions.

Very similiar to the situation overseas.

Avante
06-19-2014, 06:07 PM
Anyone who frequents The Club can see you constantly create threads around 2-3 posters. If the thread isn't about them, it's quickly derailed into a discussion about them in the thread itself. Once again, you fail to own up to your actions.

Very similiar to the situation overseas.

I make every effort to simply talk about my interests just like everyone else. I don't want to be bogged down with dumb ass little kids acting stupid who do nothing but bug people here, you really don't see that?

Look at you for instance, only someone totally clueless about the military/liberty wouldn't get what went on over there.
Look at how you act about it, when in reality nobody over there gave a fuck at all. That was how they supported themselves, they almost begged you to go short/long time. Yet you're too dumb to see how things really were.

DJR210
06-19-2014, 06:09 PM
Interests = blacks, children, wearing the skirt, etc.

Avante
06-19-2014, 06:16 PM
Interests = blacks, children, wearing the skirt, etc.

Why ignore reality?

I'm into the history of Afro Americans, a very interesting topic.

I've made it very clear numerous times that only a sick fuck could mess around with children, so why keep acting like you don't know that?

You don't treat a responsible grown woman like some party girl. I can see how some dumb fuck like you wouldn't get that.

I like to talk music, literature, classic movies, bodybuilding.

RD2191
06-19-2014, 07:01 PM
:lol

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 08:28 PM
....ClipperNation here at The Club.

An intelligent post by ChumpDumpster

Detroit Lions win a Superbowl

A white sprinter break a sprint World Record

A thread of mine without ClipperNation humping a leg

Kool actually get some pussy

A "known" gay NFL head coach

Cure for Cancer

God return

ClipperNation say something positive about anything.

Peace in the Middle East

:rollin

Avante
06-20-2014, 12:08 AM
:rollin

Imagine a guy who spends all his time here seeing who he can bother, is that sad or what? I know the guy is an idiot but you'd think maybe once every few months he'd come up with something all his very own....nope!....too dumb.

Keep kicking ass xmas:hat

DJR210
06-20-2014, 12:24 AM
Keep eating my ass xmas:hat

FIFY

Avante
06-20-2014, 12:59 AM
FIFY

Why even bother little fella? You're boring.

mouse
06-21-2014, 08:38 PM
#12 Joe Chalupa hang ten

DMC
06-21-2014, 08:53 PM
Mason-dad, Miami had a better game than you.

Avante
06-21-2014, 09:37 PM
Mason-dad, Miami had a better game than you.

You try way too hard slick.

mouse
06-22-2014, 05:26 AM
#13 ChumDumper admitting 9/11 was an inside job

Avante
06-23-2014, 12:28 AM
I'm guessing the boy (CN) suffers from some phobia about standing all on his own. He finds comfort in letting others haul his lazy/uncreative ass around. If left up to just him we have no forum here.

An obvious follower.

mouse
06-23-2014, 07:07 PM
#14 pics of Bigzaxs Toyota Tundra