PDA

View Full Version : what would you do if you found your significant other having sex with someone else?

Trill Clinton
06-19-2014, 12:17 PM
thread title should be :what would you do if you walked in on your significant other having sex with someone else?

grab a gun and blackout?

fight the dude/woman?

nothing?

thread inspiration:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RATjNt2Vu8w

Avante
06-19-2014, 12:33 PM
If that happened in my home I'd tell the guy to get dressed and meet me out at his car. When he finally comes out....

Avante...relax man, she is a honey isn't she? I can't blame you. Now beat it.

Then I'd go talk to her...

Avante...I'll be up at Dougs (mountains) let me know what's next. Just don't take too long, see ya!

Then I'd go grab a couple beers and head up to the mountains chillin' with some Al Green.

hehateme
06-19-2014, 12:43 PM
If that happened in my home I'd tell the guy to get dressed and meet me out at his car. When he finally comes out....

Avante...I'll be up at Dougs (mountains) let me know what's next. Just don't take too long, see ya!

Then I'd go grab a couple beers and head up to the mountains chillin' with some Al Green.

So basically what you are saying is that this has happened before...

Blake
06-19-2014, 12:43 PM
:cry an alpha would cut both of their heads off and FedEx them to their mothers.

Blake
06-19-2014, 12:45 PM
Avante...relax man, she is a honey isn't she? I can't blame you.

so you'll be cool with it the next time he shows up

Trill Clinton
06-19-2014, 12:52 PM
i understand playing it cool and just let your lawyer do all the talking. but avante, don't you think you're being a little too passive here?

Avante
06-19-2014, 01:04 PM
So basically what you are saying is that this has happened before...

Judy is the most domestic person I've ever meant, she is all about raising kids and family. Now add her religious beliefs. This situation is something that is a total fantasy.

Sportcamper
06-19-2014, 01:05 PM
:cry an alpha would cut both of their heads off and FedEx them to their mothers.

That is so twisted....:lmao

Avante
06-19-2014, 01:08 PM
i understand playing it cool and just let your lawyer do all the talking. but avante, don't you think you're being a little too passive here?

I assumed you wanted this taken seriously as if really did happen....right? For that to happen in my life it would have to be all on me, and I'd understand that. It was I who fucked up, not her.

DPG21920
06-19-2014, 01:12 PM
Why people get mad at the "other" always struck me as them being uneducated. Unless it's your friend or family that guy doesn't know you or that she was married so why would you be mad at them & want to fight them?

Really intelligent people handle things with class, calmness & objectively.

DD
06-19-2014, 01:20 PM
lolwut, DPG? U my boy but come on dude...you'd have to be crazy naive not to know if the chick was married...

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-19-2014, 01:26 PM
Depends.

50% of me says I would fight the guy. The other 50% says I've matured a lot since I was a kid and would just... move on lol.

The Gemini Method
06-19-2014, 01:28 PM
These hoes ain't loyal. They could easily be at your spot and spreadin' them legs. No wedding ring and whatnot. Now if you go by what the OP bases his claim, then you'd have to not care or be totally oblivious to there not being signs of the cuckold. It would be a hard thing to determine what course of action I'd take. I am pretty sadistic so I'd probably want to make someone feel my anger.

Avante
06-19-2014, 01:28 PM
lolwut, DPG? U my boy but come on dude...you'd have to be crazy naive not to know if the chick was married...

That's not true at all, many times back in my ....crazy man on the loose....days, it was..."your husband???????" Meet a chick at a bar, ya end up at her place (she has no ring on) and have no idea about her martial status.

Trill Clinton
06-19-2014, 01:31 PM
I assumed you wanted this taken seriously as if really did happen....right? For that to happen in my life it would have to be all on me, and I'd understand that. It was I who fucked up, not her.

gotcha

Trill Clinton
06-19-2014, 01:34 PM
its not too hard to figure out if she's married or at least know if she has a man. i think most of these dudes who get killed by the boyfriend/husband, know what they're getting into.

Avante
06-19-2014, 01:40 PM
its not too hard to figure out if she's married or at least know if she has a man. i think most of these dudes who get killed by the boyfriend/husband, know what they're getting into.

No not really, keep in mind she isn't happy with him. That's why she is on the prowl. She doesn't want you to know about her situation so it's usually a non factor, you don't ask and she doesn't bring it up.

For her....yep, I;m married....makes little sense.

DD
06-19-2014, 01:40 PM
That's not true at all, many times back in my ....crazy man on the loose....days, it was..."your husband???????" Meet a chick at a bar, ya end up at her place (she has no ring on) and have no idea about her martial status.

This literally makes no sense...if you're going to make shit up you should at least align your narrative with common sense. First...married women rarely if ever bring dudes to their place (Army wives being the exception)...it's usually neutral turf or the guy's place. Second, an attractive girl at a bar (especially without her friends around) is a red flag if she's anywhere from say 27-55 y/o. Third, in your story why would this imaginary rendezvous happen at her place at night,when the husband is home...unless of course ur saying you picked her up at a bar during lunch, which is unlikely to say the least

Avante
06-19-2014, 01:45 PM
This literally makes no sense...if you're going to make shit up you should at least align your narrative with common sense. First...married women rarely if ever bring dudes to their place (Army wives being the exception)...it's usually neutral turf or the guy's place. Second, an attractive girl at a bar (especially without her friends around) is a red flag if she's anywhere from say 27-55 y/o. Third, in your story why would this imaginary rendezvous happen at her place at night,when the husband is home...unless of course ur saying you picked her up at a bar during lunch, which is unlikely to say the least

Then theres always real life....

Hubby is on a hunting trip with his buddies won't be back until Monday.

Hubby has a job that keeps him on the road.

They are seperated and he's living with his brother/relatives/friends.

Hubby works nights.

Hubby is in the hospital.

Hubby is over at his girlfriends and she knows this.

Yes, Hubby is in the military.

Hubby is in prison.

Don't get out much do ya slick? Wish I had a buck for everytime we ended up at her place because my place was in another town. You do want to travel. not smart playing this locally.

RD2191
06-19-2014, 01:48 PM
:lmaoAsk Blake

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 01:55 PM
Judy is the most domestic person I've ever meant, she is all about raising kids and family. Now add her religious beliefs. This situation is something that is a total fantasy.

Interesting. So in this "fantasy" of yours, is her lover big and black with dark shades?

DD
06-19-2014, 01:55 PM
So you basically just admitted to being completely naive. Let's say your line of bullshit is true...didn't you find it odd that an attractive woman was living in a house by herself? Probably even more of an anomaly back in your days too. Didn't seem to notice the pictures face down, 2 tootbrushes in the bathroom, A can of barbasol in the medicine cabinet, beer in the fridge, and the myriad of other little clues that would've tipped you off?

Trill Clinton
06-19-2014, 01:58 PM
No not really, keep in mind she isn't happy with him. That's why she is on the prowl. She doesn't want you to know about her situation so it's usually a non factor, you don't ask and she doesn't bring it up.

For her....yep, I;m married....makes little sense.

well in this scenario, the woman's husband walks in on us, so we're at her house.

i would know a male lives in the house because i'd see photos around the house of her and her boo, see two toothbrushes and male hygeine products in the bathroom, see mens shoes and clothes in the bedroom. i don't know about you but i always did my homework when at a chicks crib.

but i agree with DD that most married women prefer to cheat in hotels on the other side of town.

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:12 PM
Interesting. So in this "fantasy" of yours, is her lover big and black with dark shades?

You see being married to an attractive woman with a degree in Child Developement with strong religious beliefs as a fantasy?

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 02:14 PM
You see being married to an attractive woman with a degree in Child Developement with strong religious beliefs as a fantasy?

I guess works for you guys. You tear them down and she builds up their self-esteem again.

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:18 PM
So you basically just admitted to being completely naive. Let's say your line of bullshit is true...didn't you find it odd that an attractive woman was living in a house by herself? Probably even more of an anomaly back in your days too. Didn't seem to notice the pictures face down, 2 tootbrushes in the bathroom, A can of barbasol in the medicine cabinet, beer in the fridge, and the myriad of other little clues that would've tipped you off?

You must have been with some pretty dumb chicks.

A woman on the prowl knows there is a good chance the action might come home. She's going to prepare a few things.....no duh! Keep in mind it was always the....one night stand....thing, I wasn't trying to find out anything because I didn't care. No detective work was going on. It was walk in and head to her bedroom.

I know/knew a lot of attractive women who owned their own home. I have two sisters who were home owners before they got married.

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:23 PM
well in this scenario, the woman's husband walks in on us, so we're at her house.

i would know a male lives in the house because i'd see photos around the house of her and her boo, see two toothbrushes and male hygeine products in the bathroom, see mens shoes and clothes in the bedroom. i don't know about you but i always did my homework when at a chicks crib.

but i agree with DD that most married women prefer to cheat in hotels on the other side of town.

I've done that also, then there's the back seat.

The women who will bring you home have thought it out a bit, keep in mind if married they aren't teenage dummies. If ya quiz them (never did) all it would take is.....live with my brother/girlfriend. Obviously she's put the pictures away.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 02:23 PM

Translation: you'd sit in the corner and jerk off while the Lorenzo Neal lookalike you hired plows your wife.....

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:27 PM
Translation: you'd sit in the corner and jerk off while the Lorenzo Neal lookalike you hired plows your wife.....

First off I'm bigger than Lorenzo Neal. He comes up to my shoulder and I have 20 pounds on him...ok? Yep, have stood right beside him at a track meet in Lemoore (his home town) I was there with his uncle Willie Neal who ran track with the great Tommie Smith.

Do you work at never ever getting anything right?

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 02:29 PM
First off I'm bigger than Lorenzo Neal. He comes up to my shoulder and I have 20 pounds on him...ok?

:lmao 20 pounds of fat rolls, maybe....

Trill Clinton
06-19-2014, 02:30 PM
I've done that also, then there's the back seat.

The women who will bring you home have thought it out a bit, keep in mind if married they aren't teenage dummies. If ya quiz them (never did) all it would take is.....live with my brother/girlfriend. Obviously she's put the pictures away.

you're giving these thots too much credit. she lives with her brother and they share a closet?http://i61.tinypic.com/2hsaeqx.png even if that was her story, i wouldn't believe it or care. just trying to bust a nuthttp://i58.tinypic.com/986mab.png

if she's married and bringin men home, then she's a dummy.

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:34 PM
:lmao 20 pounds of fat rolls, maybe....

First got into bodybuilding between my soph and junior year of HS for football. Other than bootcamp, I've been lifting ever since. That's reality amigo.

I showed a picture of my bench press. A fat fuck with a bench press?

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 02:35 PM
First off I'm bigger than Lorenzo Neal. He comes up to my shoulder and I have 20 pounds on him...ok? Yep, have stood right beside him at a track meet in Lemoore (his home town) I was there with his uncle Willie Neal who ran track with the great Tommie Smith.

Do you work at never ever getting anything right?

he meant Lorenzo Charles

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 02:37 PM
I showed a picture of my bench press. A fat fuck with a bench press?
Just because you own it doesn't mean you use it, fatty :lol

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:38 PM
you're giving these thots too much credit. she lives with her brother and they share a closet?http://i61.tinypic.com/2hsaeqx.png even if that was her story, i wouldn't believe it or care. just trying to bust a nuthttp://i58.tinypic.com/986mab.png

if she's married and bringin men home, then she's a dummy.

Well actually if shes married and bringing guys home she's thought this out long before you showed up. She already has a system in place that apparently works because there you are her Mr. Tonight.

I was never really too concerned with her martial status, wasn't going to go around playing detective. I did confront husbands more than once, I just.."didn't know man"....that was all it took.

Never peeked in any closets.

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:42 PM
Just because you own it doesn't mean you use it, fatty :lol

Oh hell yes I just bought myself a bench press with weigths to sit inside the middle of my... tiny... Fortress of Soltude, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot be this fucking dumb, wow!

Why not quiz me on what exercises are best for each body part? Something all fat fucks keep up on. I also showed pictures of posters of world class sprinters and my football trophies, something all fat fucks are totally into, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 02:46 PM
Oh hell yes I just bought myself a bench press with weigths to sit inside the middle of my... tiny... Fortress of Soltude, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You cannot be this fucking dumb, wow!

Why not quiz me on what exercises are best for each body part? Something all fat fucks keep up on. I also showed pictures of posters of world class sprinters and my football trophies, something all fat fucks are totally into, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

that makes no sense bozo http://s6.tinypic.com/2889wmw_th.jpg

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:47 PM
he meant Lorenzo Charles

Never been to North Carolina.

Avante
06-19-2014, 02:50 PM
that makes no sense bozo http://s6.tinypic.com/2889wmw_th.jpg

Sure it does, what fat fuck is into sprinting, owns a bench press? A bench press which takes up a third of the room is there for a reason. Ever talk sprinting wiith a fat guy?

Blake
06-19-2014, 02:50 PM

I guess if I were in a income position like you where you depend on her daycare money, I might think like you. Dunno.

But in a vacuum, that's horrible, horrible reasoning.

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 02:59 PM
Sure it does, what fat fuck is into sprinting, owns a bench press? A bench press which takes up a third of the room is there for a reason. Ever talk sprinting wiith a fat guy?

interesting
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQgDJTHjEBKzB-jC6Yh3QgEAYqz2jWWjKm-9quCqHGBWk_tWmc7

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 03:02 PM
Never been to North Carolina.

Lorenzo Charles is dead you asshole.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-elvwUmeHvXA/U5CDFdglLiI/AAAAAAAAGO4/xXYjc5kM400/s1600/smh2.gif

DJR210
06-19-2014, 03:03 PM

What a fucking pussy. You're a passive little bitch. Further proof that your wife wears the pants in your home.

I wouldn't blame the dude for smashing my girl, he's just getting pussy that's being thrown at him. If I knew him, then that's a different story. The real issue is with the woman, I would choke the fuck out of mine if she had someone in my house fucking her.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 03:13 PM
You mean like blake did?

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 03:14 PM
What a fucking pussy. You're a passive little bitch. Further proof that your wife wears the pants in your home.

mmmmm hmmmmmm

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v259/dynacomp2002/tyra_shoulders.gif

Avante
06-19-2014, 03:24 PM

I wouldn't blame the dude for smashing my girl, he's just getting pussy that's being thrown at him. If I knew him, then that's a different story. The real issue is with the woman, I would choke the fuck out of mine if she had someone in my house fucking her.

As a dumb kid like you I would have acted just as stupid.

Keep in mind son we've been together for over 30 years, ok? For her to pull that it would have been all about me not meeting her ....emotional.....needs. Ya see half pint "grown women" are way past just fucking. Now it's a need to be listened to, paid attention to. Something I must have gotten lazy with. So yes the blame is on me.

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 03:28 PM

Keep in mind son we've been together for over 30 years, ok? For her to pull that it would have been all about me not meeting her ....emotional.....needs. Ya see half pint "grown women" are way past just fucking. Now it's a need to be listened to, paid attention to. Something I must have gotten lazy with. So yes the blame is on me.

http://media.giphy.com/media/10nN4rCRsDWAcE/giphy.gif

ohmwrecker
06-19-2014, 03:32 PM

Then why would you take off to some mountain/cabin fortress of solitude, get drunk and listen to Al Green? Shouldn't you stick around and apologize/talk to your wife?

Avante
06-19-2014, 03:32 PM
CTOA

Why do you even try to talk about adult situations?

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 03:35 PM
CTOA

Why do you even try to talk about adult situations?

http://media1.giphy.com/media/yGadV6ojM7fdS/200_s.gif

Avante
06-19-2014, 03:36 PM
Then why would you take off to some mountain/cabin fortress of solitude, get drunk and listen to Al Green? Shouldn't you stick around and apologize/talk to your wife?

I doubt two beers will make me drunk. Obviously I'm gonna need some time to get my head back on straight. Sure my first reaction was to lash out, then common sense kicks in. I'll need some time to calm down.

I live 30 minutes from ....back in the woods.

Avante
06-19-2014, 03:37 PM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/yGadV6ojM7fdS/200_s.gif

Why not go play pirate little fella,ok?

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 03:42 PM
Why not go play pirate little fella,ok?

https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/XNn8p58OsjLEI/giphy.gif

Avante
06-19-2014, 03:46 PM
http://media1.giphy.com/media/8pwrw8oTy5FpS/200_s.gif

When will he hit you.....Avante is an older more mature guy who has been around, seen a few things in life? Dude, save all that immature bullshit for guys like ClipperNation, Chump....ok?

A good day to play Captain Hook, go for it.

Big Empty
06-19-2014, 04:22 PM
i still mess with a married woman. she lied to me in the beggining that she was going through a divorce and even though some of her stories wernt adding up i still had her around. id get text messages from the guy asking why i was texting her number. i never responded cause she told me not to or i could ruin her divorce settlement since it wasnt final. after awhile i was a a concert drunk and the guy started talking trash to me via text. lol i talked sh*t back and was basically like i love f**king u ex wife. he was so thrown off he revealed they were never separated and arnt going through a divorce. i confronted her and she broke down and apologized. i left her alone for a while but she came back. now she shows up every now and then for breakfast without her phone so he cant track her. yea im going to hell but i think i make their marriage happier. Its his fault for not leaving the chick

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 04:34 PM
When will he hit you.....Avante is an older more mature guy who has been around, seen a few things in life? Dude, save all that immature bullshit for guys like ClipperNation, Chump....ok?

A good day to play Captain Hook, go for it.

https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/FqE0pcGwlNn9K/giphy.gif

Blake
06-19-2014, 04:43 PM
You mean like blake did?

:lol you couldn't help yourself could you.

Don't ever act like the final moral authority on anything ever again, pussy.

Smh Dartmouth

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 04:49 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/10zi9Pi3iVtX7W/giphy.gif

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 04:51 PM
:cry What is wrong with others banging your woman? I don't get it???

:lmao:lmao:lmao

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 04:55 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/qHY6ij6LYizle/giphy.gif

Avante
06-19-2014, 05:04 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/FqE0pcGwlNn9K/giphy.gif

I'M NOT 15 YEARS OLD OK GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

benefactor
06-19-2014, 05:29 PM
Anyway...back on topic. My wife and I have had this conversation already.

You walk out that door and say you are gone, you are gone. Don't come back.

I find out you are with another guy, you are gone. Don't come back.

I don't care about the other guy. Hell, he can have her.

I love my wife and would take a bullet for her, so I that obviously means I have very strong level of trust in her. Once you go against that you are on your own. It's broken and can't be repaired. Sure, I'd be upset for a while. You don't just trust someone like that and walk away like nothing happened when it's broken. That said, I'd get over it.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 05:30 PM
I'M NOT 15 YEARS OLD OK GUY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://i.imgur.com/XXBlUOw.jpg

Avante
06-19-2014, 05:36 PM
http://i.imgur.com/XXBlUOw.jpg

You really don't ever get anything ever do ya slick? Remember when your dad would...."STOP PLAYING WITH YOURSELF CLIPPER"...he wasn't melting down he was simply tired of that stupid look on your face as ya fondled that one nut of yours.

So how old were ya little guy when ya realized you'd always be a lowly follower? The thought of ever actually tallking about the topic of a thread ever cross your mind, it doesn't does it asshole?

Franklin
06-19-2014, 05:42 PM
I'd never encounter such an embarrassment cuz I'm a lifelong celibate.

m>s
06-19-2014, 05:53 PM
scorched earth policy

Blake
06-19-2014, 06:02 PM
https://s3.amazonaws.com/giphymedia/media/10zi9Pi3iVtX7W/giphy.gif

extra sikh burn when someone takes computer research time to upload download nerd gifs

RGMCSE
06-19-2014, 06:41 PM
I just figured out who CTOA's troll belongs to. I don't concern my self with these things like some do on this board. However it just hit me that there are two people on this board that have extremely similar posting styles. CTOA = holden caulfield.

If I'm completely wrong, idgaf.

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 08:04 PM
:lol you couldn't help yourself could you.

Don't ever act like the final moral authority on anything ever again, pussy.

Smh Dartmouth

But don't you have first hand experience?
She probably figured you for a troll in real life too.
Karma is a bitch.

Blake
06-19-2014, 08:30 PM
Karma is a bitch.

So you started a thread asking to ban me because I insult you.....

Do your insults not count because I insulted you first or because they're lame

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2014, 09:01 PM
Why people get mad at the "other" always struck me as them being uneducated. Unless it's your friend or family that guy doesn't know you or that she was married so why would you be mad at them & want to fight them?

Really intelligent people handle things with class, calmness & objectively.

:lmao ^ Cuck Alert!!!! ....DPG's confession :lol he sounds like the perfect dude to get cucked

DPG21920
06-19-2014, 09:02 PM
That literally makes no sense.

Whether someone killed the guy or walked away, he was still cucked. You are painfully stupid.

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 10:23 PM
Karma is a bitch.

:lmao:lmao:lmao

xmas1997
06-19-2014, 11:24 PM
Karma is a bitch.

That's what I thought.

TDMVPDPOY
06-19-2014, 11:51 PM
i always wonder why the person who wrote the bible went away from his cuck story to concentrate on the bastard child of the relationship....

i guess thats where todays beta males have found their male role model...joseph

cantthinkofanything
06-19-2014, 11:55 PM
That's what I thought.

You didn't really stay with the sick wife shtick very long.

xmas1997
06-22-2014, 04:51 PM
I think you need to ask Blake.
He is the one with the extensive experience in this topic.
:lol

Blake
06-23-2014, 02:38 PM
^ ST's worst troll

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 02:43 PM
I worked with a guy from out of town. Really nice but kinda naive guy. Well I helped him & his GF move because "The Mexican landlord with no English says she walked in on my GF in bed with someone. But it was really her daughter that she mistook for my GF. My GF didn't want her getting mad at daughter so"

Anyway, I met her and she was pretty forward and admiring. Her past involved drugs and I dunno how to describe but she had that look on her face like a 10 year old with Ice Cream in her face.

Anyhow he changed shifts and we ended up changing jobs etc. So I ran into him 3 years later and he said they moved to Vegas. He walked in on his GF having sex and he beat them living shit out of both of them. Did some months in jail. Was it really worth it?

TDMVPDPOY
06-24-2014, 03:57 AM
i remember me n my friend played hide and seek while the elders were outside celebrating...

his aunty was having sex with one of his uncles while the husband was outside...

we ran out after they were done, and saw something like meat or shit on the bed covers....

was funni shit we still remember it till this day...this aunty of his is a horny whore, cucked his uncle so many times that the clowns in the neighborhood know about it...some fkn clowns have no shame

GoodOdor
06-24-2014, 10:54 AM
It's a blessing in disguise - why would you want to be with someone who cheated on you? I'd buy the guy a drink once I calmed down a little bit.

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 12:42 PM
^ ST's worst troll

No, you are not the worst, just one of them.

kobe4life
06-24-2014, 01:14 PM
If that ever happened to me I would pull a Chris Brown on my GF. Nobody cheats on Kobe4life and gets away with it without feeling some pain.

Blake
06-24-2014, 03:39 PM
No, you are not the worst, just one of them.

Ok. And you're the worst of them.

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 04:47 PM
Ok. And you're the worst of them.

You are a total idiot. You accuse decent honest posters on here of being trolls regardless of all the evidence to the contrary.
And then you expect us to take you seriously?
Get real.
It is like the Pop threads that you idiots ruined up above in ST and then accuse me of being the one who ruined them.
Just more of your lies tbqh.
No one other than you trolls believes it because the posts show the truth.
But I do have a few more trolls on "ignore" these days.
That is about all one can do at this site.
But you know beyond any doubt whatsoever that I am not a troll, rather I am a troll basher.

Blake
06-24-2014, 04:49 PM
You are a total idiot. You accuse decent honest posters on here of being trolls regardless of all the evidence to the contrary.

No I'm only accusing you of being a lame troll. The worst of them, tbh.

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 04:54 PM
No I'm only accusing you of being a lame troll. The worst of them, tbh.

But we all KNOW I am not nor have ever been a troll, except for your ignorant troll buddies of course.
You'll have to come up with something better than that as an excuse, maybe something that isn't an out and out lie this time.
By the way, neither you nor chump are on my "ignore" list simply because you two trolls are so easy yo make fun of.
Be thankful.
:lmao

Blake
06-24-2014, 07:49 PM
But we all KNOW I am not nor have ever been a troll,

That's a lie, troll.

A lot of people know you're a troll.

Infinite_limit
06-24-2014, 07:53 PM
If that ever happened to me I would pull a Chris Brown on my GF. Nobody cheats on Kobe4life and gets away with it without feeling some pain.
You'd get arrested. Probably lose your job. Thus affecting payments on auto & home.

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 10:36 PM
That's a lie, troll.

A lot of people know you're a troll.

Sure, troll, that's not what your wife said.

Blake
06-25-2014, 10:33 AM
Sure, troll, that's not what your wife said.

^ spoken like a true troll

xmas1997
06-25-2014, 12:57 PM
^ spoken like a true troll

No, spoken like a true troll-basher bashing a true troll.
You never get anything right.
You always have to be corrected.

Blake
06-25-2014, 01:33 PM
^ more trolling

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 07:58 AM
^ more trolling

:lmao :rollin
That is hilarious, a troll accusing a decent poster of trolling!

Blake
06-26-2014, 09:51 AM
:lmao :rollin
That is hilarious, a troll accusing a decent poster of trolling!

You've taken a number of shots at my personal life.

It doesn't bother me in the least, but I'm not sure how you can refer to yourself as a "decent poster" after stooping to such a low level.

you're a lame troll. Plain and simple.

mrsmaalox
06-26-2014, 10:08 AM
lol "decent"

silverblk mystix
06-26-2014, 10:20 AM

You admitted to the whole board that you stayed with a woman after she had been mercilessly jack-hammered in all her orifices while your kid listened to her screams -then you accuse others of "taking shots at your personal life" ----lmao

It doesn't bother me in the least, but I'm not sure how you can refer to yourself as a "decent poster" after stooping to such a low level.

:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

"don't troll me - only I can troll"

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 10:28 AM

You brought it on yourself for all the many personal shots you've taken at me, as well as other decent posters on here, so I don't know why you are complaining about it.
And all I was doing was trying to have a decent discussion or debate with you.
But Noooooooo, just accuse them of being a troll like you, that is your usual schtick.
If you prefer I stop bashing you, then kindly stop trolling.
I never started this, you did.
You are even polluting upstairs now with your troll buddies.
Doesn't work there, anymore than it does down here, to be honest about it.
Karma is a bitch.

Blake
06-26-2014, 10:51 AM
:cry:cry:cry:cry:cry

"don't troll me - only I can troll"

even sbm confirms xmas is a troll.

Blake
06-26-2014, 10:54 AM
You brought it on yourself for all the many personal shots you've taken at me, as well as other decent posters on here, so I don't know why you are complaining about it.

I'm not complaining about your indecent personal shots.

Just stop claiming you're a decent poster when you're not.

You're a troll.

johnsmith
06-26-2014, 10:56 AM
And all I was doing was trying to have a decent discussion or debate with you.
But Noooooooo, just accuse them of being a troll like you, that is your usual schtick.
If you prefer I stop bashing you, then kindly stop trolling.
I never started this, you did.
You are even polluting upstairs now with your troll buddies.
Doesn't work there, anymore than it does down here, to be honest about it.
Karma is a bitch.

When your wife was in the hospital, you had a decent excuse for being on this site and taking it as serious as you do since you weren't thinking straight...what's your excuse now though?

Stop taking this so real, it's weird.

mouse
06-26-2014, 11:26 AM

Sig material :lmao

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 11:48 AM
When your wife was in the hospital, you had a decent excuse for being on this site and taking it as serious as you do since you weren't thinking straight...what's your excuse now though?

Are you serious?
You can't be.
On a message board no less?
Talk about weird, it is queerly bizarre if you ask me.

Franklin
06-26-2014, 05:39 PM
Kool's response: "I'd join them and make it a threesome" :lmao

Franklin
06-27-2014, 01:36 AM
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/06/26/infidelity-study-_n_5534655.html?ncid=txtlnkusaolp00000592

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2014, 04:17 AM
so what do you call the bastard child from a cuck relationship?

silverblk mystix
06-27-2014, 10:10 AM
so what do you call the bastard child from a cuck relationship?

Blake-humper.

:rollin:rollin:rollin

johnsmith
06-27-2014, 12:25 PM
Are you serious?
You can't be.
On a message board no less?
Talk about weird, it is queerly bizarre if you ask me.

What would I be joking about? It's absolutely fucking weird how serious you take this place. You're CONSTANTLY complaining about trolls and your answer to them is by doing exactly what they do only much more extreme and much more regularly. You make threads dedicated to the people you claim to "bash" and your insults are so sophomoric that they make cantthinkofanything seem like a mature and educated poster.

If it's a shtick, ok, I get it, but I don't think it is.

xmas1997
06-28-2014, 09:23 AM
What would I be joking about? It's absolutely fucking weird how serious you take this place. You're CONSTANTLY complaining about trolls and your answer to them is by doing exactly what they do only much more extreme and much more regularly. You make threads dedicated to the people you claim to "bash" and your insults are so sophomoric that they make cantthinkofanything seem like a mature and educated poster.

If it's a shtick, ok, I get it, but I don't think it is.

I wasn't aware this was some sort of "insult contest" going on in The Club.
And the winner is __________ (fill in the blank of your favorite neighborhood message board troll here.)
Geez, get a life outside this board, just some friendly advise.

BushDynasty
06-28-2014, 06:45 PM
I wasn't aware this was some sort of "insult contest" going on in The Club.
And the winner is __________ (fill in the blank of your favorite neighborhood message board troll here.)
Geez, get a life outside this board, just some friendly advise.

Now, I'm not all that good with math, but even I find it ironic when someone with 300 posts in the last week tells anyone else to 'get a life outside this board'.

And it's 'advice', slick, not 'advise'.

xmas1997
06-29-2014, 11:28 AM
Now, I'm not all that good with math, but even I find it ironic when someone with 300 posts in the last week tells anyone else to 'get a life outside this board'.

And it's 'advice', slick, not 'advise'.

:lol touche'
Good point, and spelling.

apalisoc_9
06-29-2014, 12:05 PM
Would kill the wife and treat the guy some beer tbh

I. Hustle
06-30-2014, 01:06 PM
Best revenge is to let him keep her.

xmas1997
07-01-2014, 11:52 AM
It is so funny now, the trolls resorting to accusing decent posters as being trolls simply because they are being bashed for being trolls.
They think "bashing a troll" for trolling people, is the same as trolling a troll. I disagree.
That is a matter of opinion IMHO.
A troll calling me a troll is the best validation I could ever receive from them that I am NOT a troll.
Thank you.

cantthinkofanything
07-01-2014, 11:55 AM
It is so funny now, the trolls resorting to accusing decent posters as being trolls simply because they are being bashed for being trolls.
They think "bashing a troll" for trolling people, is the same as trolling a troll. I disagree.
That is a matter of opinion IMHO.
A troll calling me a troll is the best validation I could ever receive from them that I am NOT a troll.
Thank you.

At least Avante somehow came up with a picture of a bunch of old magazines in a garage. You need to post a pick of your wife's liver.