PDA

View Full Version : Which Spurs Talk Poster First Comes To Mind When You Watch This Scene

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2014, 09:11 PM
:lmao

Kc3qvqgAol0

DPG21920
06-19-2014, 09:17 PM
I don't appreciate you trying to be cute and putting my girlfriends real name out there. I am asking nicely that you take this down.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2014, 09:17 PM
I don't appreciate you trying to be cute and putting my girlfriends real name out there. I am asking nicely that you take this down.

Fuck you and Susy...skank whore

DPG21920
06-19-2014, 09:19 PM
Cool. Reported.

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2014, 09:21 PM
Cool. Reported.

DPG .Cucked.

IrisHockey
06-19-2014, 09:26 PM
:lmao Benefactor and Gertrude..

IrisHockey
06-19-2014, 09:42 PM
Add the following to the poll:

Splits and Paulina
Dale and Kate Robinson
SupremeGoy and his girl
100%Duncan and Swordsy

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 09:43 PM
Add the following to the poll:

Splits and Paulina
Dale and Kate Robinson
SupremeGoy and his girl
100%Duncan and Swordsy

Frizzle and his right hand

RD2191
06-19-2014, 10:19 PM

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2014, 10:34 PM
Frizzle and his right hand

:lol

Koolaid_Man
06-19-2014, 10:34 PM
YOU FUCK MY COUSIN! I SMELL THE PUSSY JUICE ALL OVER YOUR FACE!!

silverblk mystix
06-19-2014, 10:36 PM
:lmao:lmao:lmao

Blake is not the only cuck in here?

Figures.

Avante
06-20-2014, 02:07 AM
Had about enought of you ya sick fucker. Take me and Judy off or you will be reported and trust me I know somebody...ok? You want to be banned leave it there, got it asshole?

I think it is time to pull the plug on this freak. He's not funny, interesting, anything but a sick ass little freak.

Brazil
06-20-2014, 06:13 AM
Had about enought of you ya sick fucker. Take me and Judy off or you will be reported and trust me I know somebody...ok? You want to be banned leave it there, got it asshole?

I think it is time to pull the plug on this freak. He's not funny, interesting, anything but a sick ass little freak.

:lmao I know somebody :lmao

Clipper Nation
06-20-2014, 07:18 AM
You want to be banned leave it there, got it asshole?

You don't ban anyone
Oh.

DJR210
06-20-2014, 08:17 AM

Another meltdown

ohmwrecker
06-20-2014, 09:28 AM
:corn:

Thread
06-20-2014, 10:20 AM

Kc3qvqgAol0

It is a fine scene by Lee and an American testament to man/woman, the restraint of woman, the excess of man. Her heart has already been broken in a thousand pieces by the knowledge of his affair/his excess, but, she has gone on in abject silence/her restraint, even this evening to the point of group sex to satisfy him/excess. So when she leaves the car, it is over. Over over. Not just over, but, it is over. He thinks it is just starting, but, he is wrong and for the last time. And Lee shows us this several times as he speaks to the now empty bucket seat.

I enjoy this film solely because of this relationship. The beginning where they're in the dance club and she is in the red cocktail dress. She is immaculate and Lee shows us her perfection by emptying the dance floor (in fantasy) leaving her--for--us.

When he goes to her father's restaurant where she is a waitress (a loyal daughter) and implores her to leave with him, she is already suspicious of his activities and it is here that she goes to her knees to appeal to him (as the clock is winding down) to return to her, exclusively. Of course he does not see it, not even close.

I love these characters here and Lee for putting them onto celluloid, not just for us, but, for the ages.

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2014, 10:24 AM
It is a fine scene by Lee and an American testament to man/woman, the restraint of woman, the excess of man. Her heart has already been broken in a thousand pieces by the knowledge of his affair/his excess, but, she has gone on in abject silence/her restraint, even this evening to the point of group sex to satisfy him/excess. So when she leaves the car, it is over. Over over. Not just over, but, it is over. He thinks it is just starting, but, he is wrong and for the last time. And Lee shows us this several times as he speaks to the now empty bucket seat.

I enjoy this film solely because of this relationship. The beginning where they're in the dance club and she is in the red cocktail dress. She is immaculate and Lee shows us her perfection by emptying the dance floor (in fantasy) leaving her--for--us.

When he goes to her father's restaurant where she is a waitress (a loyal daughter) and implores her to leave with him, she is already suspicious of his activities and it is here that she goes to her knees to appeal to him (as the clock is winding down) to return to her, exclusively. Of course he does not see it, not even close.

I love these characters here and Lee for putting them onto celluloid, not just for us, but, for the ages.

Cully / Thread / Culburn / Giuseppe :toast

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2014, 10:28 AM
Had about enought of you ya sick fucker. Take me and Judy off or you will be reported and trust me I know somebody...

3Qjj6M0uX5I

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2014, 10:30 AM
You fucked up the timing on Avante's. Should have just said "Big Booty Judy".

CavsSuperFan
06-20-2014, 10:34 AM
What comes to mind is ABBA & the purity of disco…No dirty lyrics, just clean & happy sounds that made up the disco era…No wars, no drive by shootings, just 7 & 7’s, polyester, huge heels, and fun music to dance to…Why did it have to end?:dramaquee

RD2191
06-21-2014, 11:50 AM
:lmao Benefactor and Gertrude..

Buddy Mignon
06-21-2014, 02:22 PM
Clipper Nation

"You know what... I'm gonna wait until some soul brotha comes along in his big black cadillac... and you know he's got a big black dick."

Buddy Mignon
06-21-2014, 02:25 PM
Chumper

"You're a faggot fucking hair dresser."

silverblk mystix
06-21-2014, 03:48 PM
Chumper

"You're a faggot fucking hair dresser."

:lmao:lmao:lmao

Clipper Nation
06-21-2014, 04:06 PM
Rakaruva

"I was thinking, with all these revelations going on, the number of relatives for Naruto is almost endless. Well, speaking in hypothetical terms, here's what we got so far...

Father: Yondaime
Mother: Kushina
Brother(Figuratively): Sasuke
Grandfather(Figuratively)/father figure: Jiraiya
Grandmother(Figuratively)/Mother/Nice set of pillows: Tsunade

That's not to mention a bunch of other people...

Pein: Looks just like him, could be anything from his brother/uncle/cousin to just a look-a-like.
BH: Kishimoto won't tell us her name. Rumors about her being Naruto's mom all over the place.
Kurenai: Has goofy eyes like Pein. Hey, they could be related too!
Kurenai's kid: Hey, if Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto...
Sarutobi clan: If Kurenai is related to Pein and Pein is related to Naruto, Naruto will be related to the third and Konohamaru!

And hell, lets assume Naruto marries Hinata...

Neji: In-law!

Hell, sharingan came from the byakugan, right?

Madara: Creator of sharingan? Well, hell...that means he must've been a Hyuuga before that! He'll be related too!

I was trying to figure out a way for Naruto to be blood-related to the Uchihas so Kishi can live his dream and give Naruto sharingan, but I can't see it.

Hmmm...did I miss anyone?"

koriwhat
06-21-2014, 04:23 PM
lol

Thread
06-22-2014, 03:20 PM
What comes to mind is ABBA & the purity of disco

& this is a valid point and why Lee sets it in here. He doesn't (blare) it, does not showcase it, but, it is absolutely there and pristine like the young couple once upon a time, their marriage, cast before God walking the walk, vowing the vows. It is a reminder of what was and is lost to us. She is young & sweet, "only 17".....and now faced with the specter of divorce and having to go to her father's house and confess this. She is ready. She spoke aloud the facts of his rank infidelity for the first time inside the convertible. Now it's real. It's upon the earth, her father awaits. She is in control again, once again her hands upon the wheel (the car). The passenger seat will remain empty.

And her husband possesses a good heart, Lee, the master insists on showing us this so the fracture of their marriage is that much more tragic. Some day he'll make a good husband, once the testosterone stops raging and he gives up the friends for the wife. And aside from Brody his friends aren't friends, they are enemies. Even after he is forsaken by his wife and returns to their apartment (their home) (a good home with all the "toys" and apertures that was not enough for him) his friends descend upon him like a swarm of locust and in the background are seen stealing out of his wife's curio cabinet. The wife he swore to love and protect and from which he would cling to no other.

She wore the red dress for him, danced in the club for him, the dancing queen.