PDA

View Full Version : Heat: How can you respect this guy?

06-19-2014, 10:23 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsXjmGzykh8

Thebesteva
06-19-2014, 10:32 PM
Bitch ass nigga right there.

Malik Hairston
06-19-2014, 10:37 PM
:lmao shitting on the haters, tbh..

jARS mEsH sEt
06-19-2014, 10:40 PM
My respect for him skyrocketed after that interview, actually.

06-19-2014, 10:41 PM
My respect for him skyrocketed after that interview, actually.
p classless if you ask me

jARS mEsH sEt
06-19-2014, 10:46 PM
p classless if you ask me

Oh, I agree. There's just something about unsuccessful middle class/lower class trash who spend their nights rooting so vehemently against a basketball player from having success that's laughable to me. It's not only classless but it's class-ist and I couldn't be happier that he said that.

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:48 PM
Kang dropping truthbombs, tbh.... it's not his fault that his haters are all losers at life :lol

MeloHype
06-19-2014, 10:49 PM
Kang dropping truthbombs, tbh.... it's not his fault that his haters are all losers at life :lolbut it was his fault they lost that series

jARS mEsH sEt
06-19-2014, 10:50 PM
The worst part is that all of his "haters" are unbelievably hypocritical in the sense that they would want Lebron on their team in a heartbeat if he was available.

jARS mEsH sEt
06-19-2014, 10:51 PM
You can see a lot of this internal struggle take place on lakersground if you're interested :lmao

On the one hand, Kirby fans are scared shitless that Lebron will somehow usurp Kobe's legacy. On the other hand, if Lebron was on the Lakers, they wouldn't give a shit and they'd want Lebron to win as many rings as possible :rollin

Malik Hairston
06-19-2014, 10:53 PM
You can see a lot of this internal struggle take place on lakersground if you're interested :lmao

On the one hand, Kirby fans are scared shitless that Lebron will somehow usurp Kobe's legacy. On the other hand, if Lebron was on the Lakers, they wouldn't give a shit and they'd want Lebron to win as many rings as possible :rollin

I dunno, tbh..

When Magic Johnson said he'd take Lebron over Kobe, there was a 20+ page thread on Lakersground full of fans turning on Magic, the best player in their franchise's history, insulting him and calling him a traitor, etc:lol..

Clipper Nation
06-19-2014, 10:55 PM
but it was his fault they lost that series

Shit happens, tbh.... pretty much every superstar has had at least one bad series in their career....

Doesn't mean his haters aren't miserable losers, though :lol

jARS mEsH sEt
06-19-2014, 10:57 PM
I dunno, tbh..

When Magic Johnson said he'd take Lebron over Kobe, there was a 20+ page thread on Lakersground full of fans turning on Magic, the best player in their franchise's history, insulting him and calling him a traitor, etc:lol..

Hell, that just further substantiates how pathetic these people are :rollin

I'm glad Lebron called out this special breed of shithead. He's basically calling out the kinds of people that you're referring to (i.e. those who turned so quickly on Magic despite what Magic did for the franchise).

06-19-2014, 11:22 PM
He's not just talking about his haters. He's inadvertently insulting his fans as well.

Malik Hairston
06-19-2014, 11:25 PM
He's not just talking about his haters. He's inadvertently insulting his fans as well.

The question was about people that want to see him fail..damn, boy, do your research before making a thread like this:lol..haters, smh..

The question was "Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail?"..

06-19-2014, 11:59 PM
The question was about people that want to see him fail..damn, boy, do your research before making a thread like this:lol..haters, smh..

The question was "Does it bother you that so many people are happy to see you fail?"..
"They still have to wake up to the same problems they had yesterday" aka "I'm rich and better than all of you". Which happens to apply to his haters and and supporters. Dick move tbh.

dg7md
06-20-2014, 12:12 AM
I feel pretty bad for LeBron in all honesty. Not because he makes millions and is a celebrity, but because the media pushing him as the next prodigy of the NBA is what did him in with all of the dislike. Despite his endless riches, it must suck to be disliked as hard as he is. I don't think he would be hated by anybody if the media didn't insist on the dumb shit like the LeBron app, the Sprite soda, the in-your-face coverage of him constantly... I doubt he himself has anything to do with the exposure he was forced on people.

The NBA wanted a new Jordan figure, but nobody wanted a new Jordan, and nobody buys into it anyway. Jordan will forever be beloved as the basketball icon and no future player, despite how hard they are pushed, will top that anytime soon.

John Petrucci
06-20-2014, 12:21 AM
"They still have to wake up to the same problems they had yesterday" aka "I'm rich and better than all of you". Which happens to apply to his haters and and supporters. Dick move tbh.

That's not how I always saw what he said there. I think he's saying that a lot of the people that hate with such an extreme/relentless passion on LBJ as people do on the internet probably have serious personal problems. I think in a lot of cases he's probably right.

Juggity
06-20-2014, 12:35 AM

He pretty specifically was talking about people who spend their lives making poorly-reasoned and irrationally hateful statements about him on twitter, on the internet, on message boards, in public, etc. If you think he was talking about "all of you" or "everyone," you weren't listening to the full quote. Honestly, he has a pretty good argument. These are people who ignore the fact that he is one of the great basketball players of all time and clearly also have some deep-seated psychological issues. They woke up the next day and remained irrationally hateful. Lebron woke up the next day and moved on. A year later he won a championship.

TDMVPDPOY
06-20-2014, 01:25 AM
if he scored 50 and still loses, ppl call him out being enrique