PDA

View Full Version : LMAO My ex wife lost out on celebrating championship !!!!

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 07:40 AM
Back in March I bought Tix for The Spurs Vs Mavs game...I was gonna take my 7 year old little girl to her 1st Spurs game....my bitch ex wife wouldn't let her go....because it was HER WEEKEND she never compromised!
I said okay fuck you....after trying to get bullshit lawyers to interseed no dice...I was soooo fucking bitter my divorce got finalized...even her lawyer said she fucked up!!!!
:bang
Well I had my little girl for the 1st two weeks in june..... Got to celebrate The Confernce title win my previous weekend and the 5th Championship.
We went to Academy both times...got our shirts went honking...and celebrated....and went to the parade as well....after the parade she said "Dad it was the 1st time I have ever seen the Spurs in person...Thank You Bubbies (my nickname for dad) I love you!!!"
:rollin
That was a awesome feeling she was my lucky 7 last title 2007....she is 7 and it was 7 yaers ago the Spurs won it all...and made my Father's Day all so special!!!!!

They even showed a mural i had painted 16 years ago during the game 5 broadcast 1st commercial break and in the Game 1 Pre game show, one of the reasons I left my wife is she didn't support my part-time art gig...inspite of me working on my full time gig of 17 years with the 210!!!:hat
http://artstarinc.weebly.com/news-and-upcoming-shows.html

In spite of everything revenge was served with a cold dish....how funny becuase that March 20th game vs the Mavs....Parker and Sugar K came back......The Spurs went on a streak and never looked back!!!!
:nope

Thought I'd share i'd with you guys....As David Robinson said back in 1999 "Enjoy your Championship San Antonio!!!!!!! Enjoy it !!!!!! Enjoy it!!!!!!
:lobt2:

lil'mo
06-20-2014, 08:02 AM
Yikes

Fpoonsie
06-20-2014, 08:04 AM
Yikes

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-20-2014, 08:09 AM
I am glad you could get that off your chest and enlightened us so much about your situation.

lefty
06-20-2014, 08:12 AM
Back in March I bought Tix for The Spurs Vs Mavs game...I was gonna take my 7 year old little girl to her 1st Spurs game....my bitch ex wife wouldn't let her go....because it was HER WEEKEND she never compromised!
I said okay fuck you....after trying to get bullshit lawyers to interseed no dice...I was soooo fucking bitter my divorce got finalized...even her lawyer said she fucked up!!!!
Well I had my little girl for the 1st two weeks in june..... Got to celebrate The Confernce title win my previous weekend and the 5th Championship.
We went to Academy both times...got our shirts went honking...and celebrated....and went to the parade as well....after the parade she said "Dad it was the 1st time I have ever seen the Spurs in person...Thank You Bubbies (my nickname for dad) I love you!!!"
That was a awesome feeling she was my lucky 7 last title 2007....she is 7 and it was 7 yaers ago the Spurs won it all...and made my Father's Day all so special!!!!!

They even showed a mural i had painted 16 years ago during the game 5 broadcast 1st commercial break and in the Game 1 Pre game show, one of the reasons I left my wife is she didn't support my part-time art gig...inspite of me working on my full time gig of 17 years with the 210!!!:hat

In spite of everything revenge was served with a cold dish....how funny becuase that March 20th game vs the Mavs....Parker and Sugar K came back......The Spurs went on a streak and never looked back!!!!

Thought I'd share i'd with you guys....As David Robinson said back in 1999 "Enjoy your Championship San Antonio!!!!!!! Enjoy it !!!!!! Enjoy it!!!!!!
She still cheated on you with a Spurs player when you were married

anakha
06-20-2014, 08:23 AM
That first post reads like OP's been raiding Pop's wine cellar.

hsxvvd
06-20-2014, 08:44 AM
Dude I feel you, but enjoy the moment for what it was with your daughter, not for what it wasn't for your wife.

I'm in the same boat and the only game I got to watch with my little boys was game 2.... a freaking loss... but it was fun all the same dressing em up and chanting at the tv together.

Game 1 I had to meet my ex to collect the boys, she wanted to do lunch and chat about a few things. ... but the meeting time turned out to be in the middle of game 1.
I arranged to meet at a place that had a tv and I knew had espn. I got there early and arranged with the waitress to be seated right under the tv screen and asked her to tune it to ESPN game 1.... lol.
I watched the whole game and enjoyed the win with my boys when they arrived!

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 08:59 AM
Thanks bro!!!

Dude I feel you, but enjoy the moment for what it was with your daughter, not for what it wasn't for your wife.

I'm in the same boat and the only game I got to watch with my little boys was game 2.... a freaking loss... but it was fun all the same dressing em up and chanting at the tv together.

Game 1 I had to meet my ex to collect the boys, she wanted to do lunch and chat about a few things. ... but the meeting time turned out to be in the middle of game 1.
I arranged to meet at a place that had a tv and I knew had espn. I got there early and arranged with the waitress to be seated right under the tv screen and asked her to tune it to ESPN game 1.... lol.
I watched the whole game and enjoyed the win with my boys when they arrived!

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 09:00 AM
:lmao
She still cheated on you with a Spurs player when you were married

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 09:01 AM
It was bittersweet bro...enjoyed every moment!!!!

I am glad you could get that off your chest and enlightened us so much about your situation.

DMC
06-20-2014, 09:03 AM
Makes me wonder why she ever left you in the 1st place.

Mel_13
06-20-2014, 09:05 AM

:lol

And that's why revealing details of your personal life on ST is never a good idea.

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 09:13 AM
No details just ...facts:rollinw

And that's why revealing details of your personal life on ST is never a good idea.

benefactor
06-20-2014, 09:31 AM
She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

CosmicCowboy
06-20-2014, 09:36 AM
You painted that ugly mural on Houston Street?

Your ex was right. Don't quit your day job.:lol

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
06-20-2014, 09:49 AM

Maybe he drew his ex a picture for Valentine's. It didn't go over so well.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1440/5138190457_5cb6fd0160.jpg

tmtcsc
06-20-2014, 09:50 AM
Right about now, no one is giving a thought to your story. People are thinking that divorce is fucked up and you are pretty damaged. I hope you find some peace.

SnakeBoy
06-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Calling yourself chicano instead of Mexican probably had something to do with the divorce.

100%duncan
06-20-2014, 09:59 AM
:lmao

Budkin
06-20-2014, 10:02 AM

I dig your style, that's a sweet mural! Glad you got to celebrate with your daughter. :toast

Cry Havoc
06-20-2014, 10:04 AM
Right about now, no one is giving a thought to your story. People are thinking that divorce is fucked up and you are pretty damaged. I hope you find some peace.

Why wouldn't get emotionally wrecked when kids are involved, though. Life's rough.

Emperor
06-20-2014, 10:19 AM
Man i just hope things work out for you and you find yourself a better woman.

Prime Time
06-20-2014, 10:26 AM
Yeah, I can't wait until I get married, tbh.

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:02 PM
Ahh hell nah bro.....:rollin

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:03 PM
Find a good woman who has ya back:chestbump

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:05 PM
it sure is...but It's all good bro!!!!!:danceclub

Why wouldn't get emotionally wrecked when kids are involved, though. Life's rough.

Mugen
06-20-2014, 12:05 PM

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:06 PM
Dude that is funny!!!!!!

Maybe he drew his ex a picture for Valentine's. It didn't go over so well.

https://c2.staticflickr.com/2/1440/5138190457_5cb6fd0160.jpg

Prime Time
06-20-2014, 12:07 PM

Find a good woman who has ya back:chestbump
I was being slightly sarcastic haha. I'm not against marriage by any means, but damn does it seem rare for it to last longer than 10 years.

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:07 PM
:sombrero: ORALE HOMES!!!!!! LOL!

Calling yourself chicano instead of Mexican probably had something to do with the divorce.

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:08 PM
True that brotha ,,,,,true that.....it's all good!!!!

I was being slightly sarcastic haha. I'm not against marriage by any means, but damn does it seem rare for it to last longer than 10 years.

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:19 PM
Too Funny Bro...

She said shes off to pee while were watching a movie, now shes been gone 5 minutes and i knew something was up, i knocked on the door and asked if everything is ok, she said yes she'll be right out...her voice was labored and i became suspicious...so i yelled "IM COMING IN!' she screamed no but there was no stopping this, i smashed through the door and i see her sitting on the toilet seat, i told her to get the fuk up, she didnt so i threw her off, i looked inside the toilet...just as i suspected, a goddam log, bitch u better pray this isnt yours. i looked around and saw no pet in site, I KNOW THIS IS UR POOP U WHORE, she screamed at me that im crazy and that shes calling the cops, all the while toilet paper in her hands. i told her no need to call the cops, im breaking up with u u some kinda poop whore. and that was that. I feel like a new man and off to find a woman who doesnt poop.

TampaDude
06-20-2014, 12:22 PM
DA FUCK with this thread? :lol

davidbowie
06-20-2014, 12:24 PM
she too busy gettin that new dick bro she aint thinkin bout the spurs

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:26 PM
LMAO!!!!!

she too busy gettin that new dick bro she aint thinkin bout the spurs

Gervin44Silas13
06-20-2014, 12:27 PM
Crazy shit bro just wanted to share a simple story....hey Spurs got the 'Chip.....it's all good even if this thread takes a life of it's own....LMAO!!!!

DA FUCK with this thread? :lol

Bill_Brasky
06-20-2014, 12:38 PM

:lmao benefactor been on a roll since calling out the YH

Prose
06-20-2014, 05:37 PM

Hang in there brother divorce is difficult. Enjoy this championship baby!

Twisted_Dawg
06-20-2014, 06:44 PM

Ha ha ha ha ha....

koriwhat
06-20-2014, 08:01 PM
Kids here are brutal but dude just pass up the Lame ass replies posted because them kids are more lame than their replies. Good mural, good job and thank you Lord for #5!