PDA

View Full Version : tony parker rap album?

Cant_Be_Faded
08-17-2005, 05:22 PM
(sorry if this has been posted before)

im watching "espn hollywood" and Slater is interviewing Eva

she said Tony is releasing an english/french rap album

aww yea!

Horry For 3!
08-17-2005, 05:24 PM
(sorry if this has been posted before)

im watching "espn hollywood" and Slater is interviewing Eva

she said Tony is releasing an english/french rap album

aww yea!
Interesting.

Horry For 3!
08-17-2005, 05:24 PM
Why are you watching ESPN Hollywood? When you can be watching Sportscenter talk about Texas. :elephant

Cant_Be_Faded
08-17-2005, 05:25 PM
it just happened the channel was on
i walked into the room and did stuff, heard the word 'eva' and then i started watching

spurschick
08-17-2005, 05:27 PM
I was watching the Eva interview as well. She made reference to the schedule coming out and making their plans for when they would get to see each other. She also said that she felt really bad when people were blaming her when he played bad in the finals. She said she didn't want to come to the games, but he told her that she couldn't pay attention to what people were saying.

Horry For 3!
08-17-2005, 05:28 PM
I was watching the Eva interview as well. She made reference to the schedule coming out and making their plans for when they would get to see each other. She also said that she felt really bad when people were blaming her when he played bad in the finals. She said she didn't want to come to the games, but he told her that she couldn't pay attention to what people were saying.
hahaha :lmao

ObiwanGinobili
08-17-2005, 05:31 PM
i just saw the interview too.
It was funny how TP asked Eva's dad out to dinner.. but her dad conviently couldn't make it so it was just the two of them... yeahhh....