PDA

View Full Version : Was wondering where Avante was and then

cantthinkofanything
06-20-2014, 03:26 PM
then realized that the LPGA Woman's Open was on.

https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQIsS3LPWSA3e-6wxWvdzUMcjb_6YPXFtCDeN71UrTfZskeupqpsQ

Avante
06-21-2014, 02:03 AM
It really is amazing how nobody here knows anything about what I was talking about. I realize we have a lot of 100% dummies here but you'd think somebody would have had a relative that had been in my situaton. To see this ....sailor in an Asian bar.....being treated like it is here is weird. Millions and millions of servicemen were in my spot, it really was/is no big deal at all. If not for us a lot of those families over there would have had no income.

ohmwrecker
06-21-2014, 08:27 AM
Do you really think that nobody here understands the situation, or do you think the motivation to give you shit about it comes from somewhere else?

Avante
06-21-2014, 09:25 PM
Do you really think that nobody here understands the situation, or do you think the motivation to give you shit about it comes from somewhere else?

I honestly believe nobody here has a clue about that world over there. I bet nobody here has ever been in that situation. Why would they want to look totally stupid about it if they actually understood how it was?

Clipper Nation
06-21-2014, 09:41 PM
It really is amazing how nobody here knows anything about what I was talking about. I realize we have a lot of 100% dummies here but you'd think somebody would have had a relative that had been in my situaton. To see this ....sailor in an Asian bar.....being treated like it is here is weird. Millions and millions of servicemen were in my spot, it really was/is no big deal at all. If not for us a lot of those families over there would have had no income.

What prompted this rant in a thread about you watching women's golf? Guilty conscience?

Avante
06-21-2014, 09:48 PM
What prompted this rant in a thread about you watching women's golf? Guilty conscience?

Whatever man.

Dude, when ya gonna cool this bug people bullshit and start posting threads, ya know bring something instead of sucking off everyone else.....well? How about an actual response instead of that stupid shit you usually play of totally ignoring things and then ramble on saying.....nothing.

ohmwrecker
06-21-2014, 10:01 PM
I honestly believe nobody here has a clue about that world over there. I bet nobody here has ever been in that situation. Why would they want to look totally stupid about it if they actually understood how it was?

You can't think of any other reason why everyone would rather endlessly ridicule you than just accept a pretty common scenario that has been written about and portrayed in movies and is almost impossible not to understand? What exactly is different about your situation that makes it entertaining to see you repeatedly defend yourself with the same inane bullshit over and over again?

Avante
06-21-2014, 10:11 PM
You can't think of any other reason why everyone would rather endlessly ridicule you than just accept a pretty common scenario that has been written about and portrayed in movies and is almost impossible not to understand? What exactly is different about your situation that makes it entertaining to see you repeatedly defend yourself with the same inane bullshit over and over again?

What's really entertaining is watching how stupid people will act if they think they can bug someone. Look at you, all those threads down there and where do we find you, yep, right here trying to bother me...hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have fun with it little fella can't believe you haven't figured this out by now. Just say.."oh stop it! stop it!"...and what's going to happen, hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We have a few dummies here who get a nut bugging others, I mess with them, and yes you're one of them. Notice it's always the same ones who go around bothering everyone, not just me?

ohmwrecker
06-22-2014, 12:17 AM
I just asked you a question, dude.

Avante
06-22-2014, 04:26 AM
I just asked you a question, dude.

Stop with that bullshit little fella, ok? Where else are you other than somewhere I'm at? Just fess up...."I like to bug people"..ok guy?

ohmwrecker
06-22-2014, 08:28 AM
I think, at this point, you are just auto-generating responses.

Avante
06-22-2014, 08:31 PM
I think, at this point, you are just auto-generating responses.

As you totally ignore what I said, sheesh!