PDA

View Full Version : Heat: The Kobe contract has affected Lebron\Bosh\Wade

Thebesteva
06-20-2014, 06:55 PM
I was listening to Chris Broussard today on BSPN, he said sources inside Lebron's camp say he is 'over taking a pay cut' and he wants a max money type contract. He attributed Lebron feeling this way due to 1) carrying too much of a load on the team 2) Kobe's contract has played into his mind about being underpaid.

Also, he mentioned neither Wade nor Bosh are interested in a pay cut any longer. He said Pat Riley seemed nervous and that wasn't a good thing because he doesnt want to give Lebron max type money.

Is it over for the big 3?

djohn2oo8
06-20-2014, 07:01 PM
Chris Broussard is the least reliable at ESPN and that is saying something.

Thebesteva
06-20-2014, 07:24 PM
Chris Broussard is the least reliable at ESPN and that is saying something.

Really? I thought he lived in Lebron's pocket

djohn2oo8
06-20-2014, 07:26 PM
lol no. The nigga reported LeBron was either staying in Cleveland or going to New York days before the Decision. Then got on Live TV teary eyed when LeBron left.

Clipper Nation
06-20-2014, 07:28 PM
You're thinking of Windhorst, tbh.

Thebesteva
06-20-2014, 07:31 PM
You're thinking of Windhorst, tbh.

Windhorst for sure, but Broussard is known for being on Lebron's dick. Either way, I think theres truth behind this, seems like the big 3 arent into the idea of a pay cut anymore. I dont think Wade has any leverage but Bosh and Lebron do.

dg7md
06-20-2014, 07:52 PM
I don't know what Miami could do in this situation tbh... Wade is a folk hero in Miami and there is no way he will be ousted out of the team, he will have to walk on his own for that to happen. LeBron is the best player in the league and losing him because of attachment to Wade is :lol but also understandable to some degree, but this is an old, tired Wade so it would be a terrible mistake.

While Kobe is better than Wade, I wouldn't be shocked if Wade gets a Kobe "thank you" contract to stay on the team. Bosh will probably go to another team while LeBron and Wade work out some deal to stay and work out another part of a "big 3" idea through a trade or free agency.

Thebesteva
06-20-2014, 08:00 PM
I don't know what Miami could do in this situation tbh... Wade is a folk hero in Miami and there is no way he will be ousted out of the team, he will have to walk on his own for that to happen. LeBron is the best player in the league and losing him because of attachment to Wade is :lol but also understandable to some degree, but this is an old, tired Wade so it would be a terrible mistake.

While Kobe is better than Wade, I wouldn't be shocked if Wade gets a Kobe "thank you" contract to stay on the team. Bosh will probably go to another team while LeBron and Wade work out some deal to stay and work out another part of a "big 3" idea through a trade or free agency.

I think Miami goes after Lowry and Melo somehow and they get rid of Wade.

Chinook
06-20-2014, 08:03 PM
If Riley is smart, he doesn't let Wade's status get in the way. The Heat's fan base is extremely fickle. They'll be there so long as Miami is a contender, and they'll be gone when the Heat aren't anymore. What effect will dealing a franchise icon really have, especially if the Heat make it back to the Finals next year?

I do think the Heatles are not going to be as magnanimous as they were last time. Bosh definitely seemed like he wasn't going to bend over backwards and take a big paycut like the reports have been suggesting. If Wade's smart, he won't, and if Lebron is smart, he'll opt in for a year and send out feelers to teams that he will indeed opt out in 2015 and to be prepared when he does.

I don't necessarily think Bosh and James will get max deals if they leave this year. I think they'd both be sympathetic to taking less to fit into a good team instead of taking the max to play on a horrible team. But I do think they'll be making $20M+ apiece if they stay in South Beach.

DMC
06-20-2014, 08:35 PM
Lebron should be getting a max contract. He's the best player on the planet. Kobe has to have something to say he's 1st at it, and right now it's just his salary. There's no way any player in the league should be making more than James, and he's already delivered them to 4 consecutive Finals and 2 titles. It's time to either pay him or send him on his way since you're going to continue sucking off Wade into his assisted living years.

Thebesteva
06-20-2014, 08:47 PM
Lebron should be getting a max contract. He's the best player on the planet. Kobe has to have something to say he's 1st at it, and right now it's just his salary. There's no way any player in the league should be making more than James, and he's already delivered them to 4 consecutive Finals and 2 titles. It's time to either pay him or send him on his way since you're going to continue sucking off Wade into his assisted living years.

Agreed, he should be getting Max and then some tbh.

Franklin
06-20-2014, 08:51 PM
Doesn't he get more than compensated from commercials and endorsements? 6-7m a year doesn't make that much difference to the super fags I think, making Decision 2.0 would further fuck his legacy and would cement his status as a bitch. Nigga would be stupid to leave Miami, imho.

Franklin
06-20-2014, 08:56 PM
DMC makes a point here. The salary ain't all about money, it means more about the evaluation of a player than about money itself. The great Satan is the best player on this planet so he wants a salary that justifies his status, there's nothing wrong about that. If the SuperFags still want to play together and chase rings, it is Bosh and TOSB wade who need to take paycuts, not Lebron.

baseline bum
06-20-2014, 09:13 PM
After Arison salary dumped Miller no way James should take a paycut again. Arison is worth $6.5 billion, so no excuse for him to go Sarver last summer.

ElNono
06-20-2014, 09:25 PM
http://hitemwheretheyaint.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/tumblr_m4uu7i1ILU1qk9z3lo1_500.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2014, 09:34 PM

You're outta your gotdam mind...Lebron can't even stay on the court because he gets too tired....nigga has no stamina and plays no defense...only the passing lanes....and why again should he be the highest paid...get off the ESPLebron dick...he delivered 2 chips only because the Spurs choked...if not for that..that nigga would be sitting on one ring that came on a locked out season...stick to fingering yourself DMC because you don't know shit about basketball bruh....:lol

Thread
06-20-2014, 09:36 PM
You're outta your gotdam mind...Lebron can't even stay on the court because he gets too tired....nigga has no stamina and plays no defense...only the passing lanes....and why again should he be the highest paid...get off the ESPLebron dick...he delivered 2 chips only because the Spurs choked...if not for that..that nigga would be sitting on one ring that came on a locked out season...stick to fingering yourself DMC because you don't know shit about basketball bruh....:lol

Can somebody check DMC, Kool just broke his hole.

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2014, 09:36 PM
I think Miami goes after Lowry and Melo somehow and they get rid of Wade.

You dont' know basketball either...Miami can't get rid of Wade so as long as Wade opts in...everything is in Wade's hands not Miami's....not at this point in time...there's stuck with Wade and Bosh....neither one of them are stupid enough to opt out to get paid even less...championships aren't worth it tbh....fuck a title when I can get 25 million

Thread
06-20-2014, 09:39 PM
You dont' know basketball either...Miami can't get rid of Wade so as long as Wade opts in...everything is in Wade's hands not Miami's....not at this point in time...there's stuck with Wade and Bosh....neither one of them are stupid enough to opt out to get paid even less...championships aren't worth it tbh....fuck a title when I can get 25 million

Can somebody check, Eva, Kool just broke her hole.

Thebesteva
06-20-2014, 09:40 PM

He can opt out, he wont want to come back if hes not wanted back. Wade can make serious $ in another team like NY

Koolaid_Man
06-20-2014, 09:43 PM
He can opt out, he wont want to come back if hes not wanted back. Wade can make serious $ in another team like NY

:lmao leaving Miami makes ZERO sense for Wade....he ain't opting out and even if he did he wouldn't make 40 mill for the two seasons like he will make in Miami....get real bruh...that shit ain't happening...Phil ain't retarded bro...:lol and Wade can't be duped into taking less like Duncan....

Thebesteva
06-20-2014, 10:08 PM
:lmao leaving Miami makes ZERO sense for Wade....he ain't opting out and even if he did he wouldn't make 40 mill for the two seasons like he will make in Miami....get real bruh...that shit ain't happening...Phil ain't retarded bro...:lol and Wade can't be duped into taking less like Duncan....

You've been extra salty since Duncan won his fifth tbh

DMX7
06-20-2014, 10:45 PM
BOSH and WADE are not taking discounts. Nobody in their right fucking mind would willingly pay $20+ million per year today for those clowns.

DMC
06-20-2014, 11:03 PM
Your nigga ain't played in 2 years. I think Lebron's cramps will subside before that gimp you pretend to worship ever sets foot on a hardwood floor again. If there's any talk about Lebron to LA you'll be the 2 girls and James will be the cup.

DMC
06-20-2014, 11:05 PM
Can somebody check DMC, Kool just broke his hole.

That's 5 talkin'

ezau
06-20-2014, 11:22 PM
I can't believe the Heatles are on the verge of breakup just four years after they were constructed, damn. The Spurs Big Three, on the other hand, are still at it after 12 freaking years.

DMC
06-20-2014, 11:29 PM
The Heat won't break up. Bosh might leave, but I think Lebron sticks around and they bring in another big.

DMX7
06-21-2014, 11:47 AM
The Heat won't break up. Bosh might leave, but I think Lebron sticks around and they bring in another big.

who is going to give bosh $20 mill?

RsxPiimp
06-21-2014, 11:50 AM
who is going to give bosh $20 mill?

WE WOULD!!!

Infinite_limit
06-21-2014, 12:03 PM
I was listening to Chris Broussard today on BSPN, he said sources inside Lebron's camp say he is 'over taking a pay cut' and he wants a max money type contract. He attributed Lebron feeling this way due to 1) carrying too much of a load on the team 2) Kobe's contract has played into his mind about being underpaid.

Also, he mentioned neither Wade nor Bosh are interested in a pay cut any longer. He said Pat Riley seemed nervous and that wasn't a good thing because he doesnt want to give Lebron max type money.

Is it over for the big 3?
This is believable.

4 years taking a paycut and only 1* title to show for it

Thread
06-21-2014, 12:05 PM
I can't believe the Heatles are on the verge of breakup just four years after they were constructed, damn.

It's incomprehensible. And nobody saw it coming until 4 games into The Finals. Then ESPN rushed that Melo to Florida whopper onto the presses, but, the jig was already up. It'll be nice seeing Media scramble, get their Chinese fire drill on. They figured they were set for awhile.

& James, well he'd better choose wisely. I'd hate to have to see ESPN turn him out into the street. tee, hee.

Thread
06-21-2014, 12:08 PM
This is believable.

4 years taking a paycut and only 1* title to show for it

You fucked up there and gave him one. It's a hoot though that the only ones who'll admit to seeing it for what it really was resides on this Board. Everybody else won't touch that with a 10 foot pole.

How does that feel to be holding on to the dirty end of the stick, Inf? You caught a hanger, huh? lol!!!

ezau
06-21-2014, 12:55 PM
It's incomprehensible. And nobody saw it coming until 4 games into The Finals. Then ESPN rushed that Melo to Florida whopper onto the presses, but, the jig was already up. It'll be nice seeing Media scramble, get their Chinese fire drill on. They figured they were set for awhile.

& James, well he'd better choose wisely. I'd hate to have to see ESPN turn him out into the street. tee, hee.

Agree with you on this, Cul.

gee
06-22-2014, 04:43 AM
I was listening to Chris Broussard

stopped reading there

Mnky
06-22-2014, 04:43 AM
You're outta your gotdam mind...Lebron can't even stay on the court because he gets too tired....nigga has no stamina and plays no defense...

http://espn.go.com/nba/statistics/player/_/stat/minutes/sort/avgMinutes/seasontype/2

Your nigga ain't played in 2 years.