PDA

View Full Version : Kevin Hart on Don Lemon Show,"Don't compare the N word to redskins"

Thebesteva
06-20-2014, 07:58 PM
He said redskins is a fun name, ****** has more history behind it. Lemon ends up owning his ass and making him understand the word is like the N word for Native americans. This is why black people suck at life, they have no care about actual racism, just their own racism.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5Q1iFyCxIHU

CubanSucks
06-20-2014, 08:13 PM
Except it's NOT equivalent. I don't give a shit about black's past struggles and I'm all about the sticks and stones mentality but nígger is a word on its own. If they were equivalent no sports team would've been named redskins. At no time in history would it have been an idea to use nígger as a mascot and that's because it has a hateful meaning behind it.

I despise anyone who isn't a native american above the age of 70 who thinks something should be done by the league or government.

Bigzax
06-20-2014, 11:28 PM
Lol...if it was equivalent then you would not have spelled out redskins...it would be the r word...and how stupid does that sound.

CubanSucks
06-21-2014, 12:23 AM
Mark my words, by the end of next season they're not gonna say "redskins." Either espn will go along with the fake outrage and openly refuse or they'll just avoid it and when the redskins are part of a discussion the cities names will be used instead.

Leetonidas
06-21-2014, 01:02 AM
How would he feel about a team called the Blackskins? :lol

Avante
06-21-2014, 02:58 AM
It's real obvious when it comes to skin color we are all fucked up. I've read people say....."what difference does skin color make when it comes to speed"......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Who out there is actually....white? Hold your hand up next to this screen and there is a huge differencre, we are not ....white. How many blacks have you seen who were actually....black....like the borders of this page? I've never seen an actual...black...person. The Chinese are not....yellow....a poppy is yellow.

Of course there is no such thing as a....redskin....no duh! It's just us humans being stupid as usual.. Anyone getting offended over something this stupid to begin with.......why? That's being tiny and petty.

The ..N..word is something totally different, it is a slam a cut...but...if blacks are all that worried about it maybe they should stop calling each other...N. I have this sneaky suspicion they really aren't all that concerned with it.....anymore

z0sa
06-21-2014, 04:22 AM
Redskins is a stupid fucking name. It would be the same if ____skins was used instead.

djohn2oo8
06-21-2014, 07:13 AM
Kevin Hart is retarded and unfunny.

ErnestLynch
06-21-2014, 07:14 AM
Racist American Money.....

http://www.collectionking.com/sites/default/files/styles/full/public/000066666.jpghttp://blog.propertyroom.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/RED-BU-1901-Indian-Head-Cent-Tough-To-Find-In-This-Condition.jpg

When 'making it rain' meant something...

http://amhistory.si.edu/ogmt/images/upload/coins-currency-and-medals/money_b.jpg

What money used to look like ...

http://www.philadelphiafed.org/education/teachers/publications/symbols-on-american-money/_images/18_1896-silver-certificate-five.jpg

Koolaid_Man
06-21-2014, 08:15 AM
It's real obvious when it comes to skin color we are all fucked up. I've read people say....."what difference does skin color make when it comes to speed"......hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!! Who out there is actually....white? Hold your hand up next to this screen and there is a huge differencre, we are not ....white. How many blacks have you seen who were actually....black....like the borders of this page? I've never seen an actual...black...person. The Chinese are not....yellow....a poppy is yellow.

Of course there is no such thing as a....redskin....no duh! It's just us humans being stupid as usual.. Anyone getting offended over something this stupid to begin with.......why? That's being tiny and petty.

The ..N..word is something totally different, it is a slam a cut...but...if blacks are all that worried about it maybe they should stop calling each other...N. I have this sneaky suspicion they really aren't all that concerned with it.....anymore

I have no problem with people personally calling me a nigga because (and maybe I'm on an island here) but I think I'm superior to 80% of white people I come in contact with...and I can say unequivocally superior to 102% of white dudes on this board with a 2% margin of error....:lol I just don't like you calling other people who may not have the same intellect and abilities that I do the N word...for example let's take Cuban cucks...:lol this guy has the mind of a wilde-beast... he's very animalistic in his nature likely due to growing up poor and having bad parents who may have even been drug addicts....:lol

I'm all for the red man defending himself and I think he should take this all the way to the supreme court...what the white man did to them Indians was foul....and to be honest if I was as wicked and evil as the white man I would be an atheists as well because God forbid there's an actual God I'd have to answer to someday....that wouldn't go over to well for the white man...:lol

Thebesteva
06-21-2014, 01:23 PM
BTW I dont have an issue with the Redskins thing, its more of how quick black people r to dismiss other peoples race issues but once it comes to them "Its cuz we black :cry"

Avante
06-22-2014, 05:43 AM
I have no problem with people personally calling me a nigga because (and maybe I'm on an island here) but I think I'm superior to 80% of white people I come in contact with...and I can say unequivocally superior to 102% of white dudes on this board with a 2% margin of error....:lol I just don't like you calling other people who may not have the same intellect and abilities that I do the N word...for example let's take Cuban cucks...:lol this guy has the mind of a wilde-beast... he's very animalistic in his nature likely due to growing up poor and having bad parents who may have even been drug addicts....:lol

I'm all for the red man defending himself and I think he should take this all the way to the supreme court...what the white man did to them Indians was foul....and to be honest if I was as wicked and evil as the white man I would be an atheists as well because God forbid there's an actual God I'd have to answer to someday....that wouldn't go over to well for the white man...:lol

Trust me on this one amigo, you are not superior to anyone here or anywhere else, ok? If you were you'd be too smart to act like a weird sex freak on a public messageboard. You're an idiot who comes off looking 100% retarded.....honest!

The Reckoning
06-22-2014, 09:28 AM
self inflicted Damnatio memoriae

the great irony of it all

TheyCallMePro
06-22-2014, 08:03 PM
I did hear once that "Redskins" actually refers to early settlers referring to how Native Americans painted their bodies red for battle, and has nothing to do with their skin color whatsoever. Of course, the very mentioning of Native Americans was always used in a negative context (for many reasons), which is why the term "Redskins" became associated as a derogatory term.

But I've always interpreted the team name as the Washington "Ready-for-battle" Redskins. Which makes sense.

Jacob1983
06-24-2014, 01:48 AM
Kevin Hart will be judging America's Got Talent in 2 or 3 years. He needs to enjoy his fame while he can because eventually white people will grow tired of him and forget about him.

angrydude
06-24-2014, 03:40 PM
I think Americans should forget all about native americans. The should never be mentioned in any context whatsoever. When we completely forget about them, that will finally show them the respect they deserve.