PDA

View Full Version : Tony is hated :O

Baynes
06-21-2014, 01:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vbBawRDWuks

the top comments are mostly negative towards him

And some of it are probably from a Spurs' fan 'cause they credit Manu and Timmeh instead

"boring... a bunch of plain layups. where's lillard, lebron, westbrook, harden, aldridge, wade and joe johnson?"

"Most overrated PG in the NBA besides Deron Williams......he's good, but in actuality as a individual player he's probably like the 7th or 8th best PG in the league, and people overrate him because he's played on a amazing team his entire career.....if anyone is underrated, it's Manu...... "

"Bruh... Most of these are travels bruh"

" it's obvious that your blinded by that same Spurs system if you think Tim Duncan was the greatest post player of this generation when Shaq was also a part of his generation......and you realize that Russell Westbrook's per 36 THIS YEAR was 25.5ppg 8.1apg 6.7rpg & 2.2spg right??? while Tony Parker's best per 36 ppg was 23.2, his best apg was 8.7, and his best spg & rpg were 1.4 and 3.9 AND ALL OF THESE WERE DONE IN SEPARATE YEARS, NOT THE SAME YEAR LIKE WESTBROOK!!!!....and I won't even do the CP3 comparison because we all know he does everything better than Parker except MAYBE score per 36 minutes.....the whole basis of my saying Tony Parker is overrated though, is people claim him as the best overall Spur player when in fact it's still Tim Duncan!!!!! you realize Tim's per 36 mins is 18.7ppg with 12rpg and 2.3bpg right??? those are Dwight Howard numbers, while having a better Player Efficiency Rating than Tony Parker, while being the 4th best player in Defensive Rating this year, and during his career never finishing worst than 7th in the league!!!!......as far as best PG.....the numbers clearly will show that Parker isn't that either......"

"Parker is fucking garbage. Lol got carried from kaBEAST leanord for another ring. OVERATED FUCK. westgoat is the real pg king. Lol westgoat shits on parker. Parker is so fucking lame all he does is travel and do layups. I hope Parker tears his acl because that would be funny af. Rusell westbeast is the real king and would drop 100 every game if it wasn't for that faggot duref. Lol parker should play westgoat and would get fucked 21-0. Parker = overated faggot."

"His best play was taken from Lebrons playbook!!! TRAVEL!"

:bang:bang

Leetonidas
06-21-2014, 01:14 AM
Westchimp definitely stepped it up this season tbh but from 2008-2013 Parker was a fucking beast. 2014 Spurs have the best overall team in their franchise history and he doesn't need to be Enrique all the time, he really took a backseat in the Finals and let the team win. Parker also played slightly better imo than Westbrook in the 2012 WCF and better in the playoffs vs. CP3. Unlike those two players, Parker doesn't need to dominate the ball and doesn't go into Westchuck mode (he goes hero sometimes but imho he doesn't ever turn into a black hole or Kobe out there) to be effective.

If Westbrook and Paul aren't playing at the top of their games, their teams are fucked. Parker can coast a whole game and dominate in the 4th quarter and his team still wins comfortably. Fuck the haters...TP is and has consistently been a top 3 PG in the NBA for years now

Sean Cagney
06-21-2014, 01:15 AM
Youtube lol, a bunch if bitter kids who are still upset we got #5. Hate all they want but the title is ours and they are going to hate and you getting upset reading bs comments on youtube means you care what other idiots think and not enjoying our title! Relax. Go out and enjoy #5.

Ron Swanson
06-21-2014, 01:17 AM
Who the fuck cares what a bunch of idiots on Youtube say?

hooperflash
06-21-2014, 01:49 AM
I knew this thread would be about this, damn I have been watching too much YouTube lately... I blame the champs :lol

Prime Time
06-21-2014, 01:50 AM
:O

dbreiden83080
06-21-2014, 01:51 AM
Deron Williams is a bitch.. Tim would have to drag him kicking and screaming over the finish line..

DesignatedT
06-21-2014, 01:51 AM
Who cares.

Sean Cagney
06-21-2014, 01:57 AM
Who cares.

I will have to say I fully agree with this guy here... I give a flying 747 FUCK.

skulls138
06-21-2014, 02:06 AM
Tony Parker is the best PG in the league. In the era of the PG hes the last man standing.

100%duncan
06-21-2014, 02:15 AM

dbreiden83080
06-21-2014, 02:19 AM
I get what some are saying... And that is Tim is so great he is dragging even a decent PG along for the ride but Tony has stepped up in a lot of playoff series..

Baynes
06-21-2014, 04:38 AM
I'm just kinda surprised because I've been reading comments from spurs players' videos and most are compliments.

I think we made lot of enemies 'cause we steamrolled 2013-2014 season :rollin

:flag:

Hemotivo
06-21-2014, 08:47 AM

Biernutz
06-21-2014, 09:04 AM
How many troll accounts does Kevin Durant have? ........get over it MVP!

TDfan2007
06-21-2014, 10:41 AM
Tony does travel on just about every drive...

RD2191
06-21-2014, 11:17 AM
Tony Parker is the best PG in the league. In the era of the PG hes the last man standing.

Vic Petro
06-21-2014, 11:49 AM
1) who gives a shit, 2) the system of ball movement makes role players, not stars, 3) the system of ball movement actually holds back the individual numbers of the teams stars, 4) who gives a shit

superbigtime
06-21-2014, 12:11 PM
I don't hate him. I think TP is just awesome. People can't forgive him for Eva, get over it. Who cares what other people think.

tmtcsc
06-21-2014, 12:18 PM
I have my problems with Parker but he's a stud when it comes to scoring inside the paint. He isn't capable of carrying a team to the Championship but he does his part. He's at his best as the 2nd or 3rd scoring option or when he's not counted on too much. At times he looked way out of his element in the offense with all his dribbling and ball holding. I found myself yelling "Pass it Tony!!" on several occasions.

Vic Petro
06-21-2014, 12:32 PM
Tony was a little bit off all year. Nagging injuries. I suspect he'll come back with a vengeance after a summer of rest.

Cry Havoc
06-21-2014, 01:02 PM
Oh hey, a bunch of people who like Westbrook, that point guard who will never, ever win an NBA ring as a primary option on a team. Because he's terrible at leading and playing like someone with an IQ above 80.

Count so far:

Tony - 4
Westbrook - 0

LOL.

manufan10
06-21-2014, 02:10 PM
Obviously. You see similar threads here on ST too, so I can only imagine what non-Spurs fans think of him.

Pauleta14
06-21-2014, 04:46 PM
Obviously. You see similar threads here on ST too, so I can only imagine what non-Spurs fans think of him.

He actually gets more respect from non spurs fans...

razor247
06-21-2014, 04:50 PM
Tony rocks...he is on a team, chimp isn't. Chimp and KD just bring it up the floor and shoot...noone on the team touches it. Who would want to play with that crap? WestBrick 12-32 yeah thats real nice stats when your the only one shooting. Chris Bosch and KD should get together, two big guys who shoot three pointers because they don't want anyone to physically touch them and the pays the same right??

johnpaulwall21
06-21-2014, 05:16 PM
He does seem to receive more respect from non spur fans. The whole manu vs parker situation has separated the spurs fanbase and it'll never change. And with the Hispanic community completely siding with manu, it shows wherever you go that the love for parker just isn't there. Ive never really understood why people like one and hate the other but I guess it has to do with fans wanting their favorite to have a more successful career. And these guys have always had each other to contend with for stats. Good thing Duncan is my favorite player and I don't get involved with any of it.

T Park
06-21-2014, 05:29 PM
I predict after a quiet peaceful summer Tony Parker comes back with a career year.

UZER
06-21-2014, 06:06 PM
Tony will be an mvp candidate again next year. He'll be well rested with something to prove. I just hope he doesn't go Enrique.

Proxy
06-21-2014, 06:48 PM