PDA

View Full Version : On a lighter note.....

CharlieMac
08-17-2005, 05:53 PM
I'm all moved into the new house and settled in. The neighbors don't speak english and the air conditioners are loud and really fucking annoying. The wife and I feel like kids again. :)

SpursFanDan
08-17-2005, 05:54 PM
Doesn't it feel weird saying the word wife? Because you're newly married right?

timvp
08-17-2005, 05:55 PM
Turn off those air conditioners and see how annoying it is then. Don't look a gift horse blowing cold air in the mouth.

:smokin

SpursFanDan
08-17-2005, 05:56 PM
Turn off those air conditioners and see how annoying it is then. Don't look a gift horse blowing cold air in the mouth.

:lol

CharlieMac
08-17-2005, 05:59 PM

We're just spoiled by the central air we had at the apartment. We shut off the AC for about 20 minutes yesterday and we realized we'd take the constant "BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR" with the occasional "squeek" over sweating while we're eating dinner anyday.

Horry For 3!
08-17-2005, 06:43 PM
I'm all moved into the new house and settled in. The neighbors don't speak english and the air conditioners are loud and really fucking annoying. The wife and I feel like kids again. :)
Sucks for you.