PDA

View Full Version : why doesn't Manu just retire at the 2016 olympics?

testies
06-21-2014, 03:14 AM
you retire with your best friends, playing in south america with huge argentinean crowd

but noo.. Manu wants to play a irrelevant ass FIBA worlds where argentina has no chance of winning, to potentially screw up next season and can also retire him earlier and make him miss Olympics

it just doesn make fking sense

Mel_13
06-21-2014, 03:16 AM
Too bad there isn't already thread with over 500 replies about Manu playing for Argentina.

Definitely threadworthy.

testies
06-21-2014, 03:30 AM
wow man, class act

anakha
06-21-2014, 03:34 AM
No, really, this didn't warrant another thread.

testies
06-21-2014, 03:52 AM
who the fuck cares? is there a limit of threads, does it hurt your eye to see another thread about manu? what the FUCK is your problem? you are probably one of the assholes who wrote disgraceful stuff about him right after he gave you the 5th ring

you better shut the fuck about it, AM I BEING CLEAR? NO HONESTLY, AM. I. BEING. CLEAR?

anakha
06-21-2014, 04:12 AM
gnsf meltdown in 4 posts. :lmao

This must be a new record.

anakha
06-21-2014, 04:13 AM
wow man, class act

who the fuck cares? is there a limit of threads, does it hurt your eye to see another thread about manu? what the FUCK is your problem? you are probably one of the assholes who wrote disgraceful stuff about him right after he gave you the 5th ring

you better shut the fuck about it, AM I BEING CLEAR? NO HONESTLY, AM. I. BEING. CLEAR?

:lmao :lmao :lmao

kobyz
06-21-2014, 06:05 AM
Op with sharp and clever words, right on point!! Too bad most fans here choose to ignore it, until it comes to punch them in the face...

anakha
06-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Op with sharp and clever words, right on point!! Too bad most fans here choose to ignore it, until it comes to punch them in the face...

Dead yet?

cjw
06-21-2014, 10:04 AM
I was thinking the same thing re: Olympics. Would be somewhat unprecedented for an NBAer. If anything, it makes me think he'll play at least two more years to be in shape to play in Rio (don't underestimate fact that it's in South America... with Brazil automatically qualifying I'm sure Argentina is a shoe in)