PDA

View Full Version : 76ers: 76ers in Talks with LA For 10th Pick w/either Thaddues Young or Mike Carter-Williams?

Koolaid_Man
06-21-2014, 08:02 AM
:lmao where there's smoke there's fire....Shit is wild....I hope after all this talk we get something good out of #7....seems there's no lack of Owners / GM's out there trying to one up Fredo in the retard department.

According to Steve Kyler of Basketball Insiders, (https://twitter.com/stevekylerNBA/status/480111060058664960) the Sixers and the Lakers have engaged in talks about the No. 7 overall pick. Kyler says it is unclear what the Sixers would send the Lakers in exchange for the pick.

The Sixers have a number of valuable assets they could send the Lakers' way, including the No. 10 overall pick, forward Thaddeus Young and point guard Michael Carter-Williams. All three pieces could be attractive the to Lakers, who need help at the point guard spot especially.

http://www.nj.com/sixers/index.ssf/2014/06/2014_nba_draft_rumors_sixers_lakers_talking_trade_ for_no_7_overall.html

baseline bum
06-21-2014, 08:56 AM
If the Lakers tanked their season only to end up with Thaddeus Young :lmao

Baam
06-21-2014, 09:16 AM
Trading MCW for the seventh pick would make zero sense...

100%duncan
06-21-2014, 09:30 AM
Geting mcw and the 10th pick for the 7th is a win. No one gives a shit about young

DMC
06-21-2014, 02:20 PM
Do it Mitch, we needs us some competition, how we be blowing through niggas.

Leetonidas
06-21-2014, 02:25 PM
member det one time kool was jizzing himself over baron davis supposedly coming to LA after he was washed up? :lmao

Thread
06-21-2014, 02:26 PM
Do it Mitch, we needs us some competition, how we be blowing through niggas.

A year ago you were face ass down, lower than a skunk shit.

Thread
06-21-2014, 02:27 PM
member det one time kool was jizzing himself over baron davis supposedly coming to LA after he was washed up? :lmao

& I was this||close to seconding his jizzment and then backed off at the last.

Leetonidas
06-21-2014, 02:31 PM
Considering you thought Hedo Turkoglu would fortify Nash and the Suns I'm not surprised you almost jizzed yourself for Baron fucking Davis :lmao

It's ok Cubster, we all make mistakes

Thread
06-21-2014, 02:32 PM
Considering you thought Hedo Turkoglu would fortify Nash and the Suns I'm not surprised you almost jizzed yourself for Baron fucking Davis :lmao

It's ok Cubster, we all make mistakes

Motherfucker!!! Keep him here!!!

spurraider21
06-21-2014, 02:34 PM
The reporter never said 6ers are considering sending MCW... After the top 3 there is moody in this draft worth more than Carter-Williams. Thad young is more likely

DMC
06-21-2014, 04:13 PM

"Never underestimate the heart of a champion" - RT

Thread
06-21-2014, 04:15 PM
"Never underestimate the heart of a champion" - RT

You did it to yourself. Miami tried to give it to you, but, you adamantly refused it. They had nary other choice but to take it back.

DMC
06-21-2014, 04:17 PM
You did it to yourself. Miami tried to give it to you, but, you adamantly refused it. They had nary other choice but to take it back.

Yet here we are, you and I, watching as Miami struggles to cope with the now. You've abandoned the now because it holds only pain for you. Your "now" includes a washed up, overpaid Kobe Bryant who stated to the press that the coach doesn't have any control over him, and who left town prior to the end of the season unbeknownst to Mitch. You have a 7th overall who just turned into an 8th overall since Embiid went down. You have a shit core and an inflated salary and years of stormy seas ahead with an AWOL captain.. I'd be thinking of the past as well, you and your Edmund Fitzgerald of a team.

Thread
06-21-2014, 04:21 PM
Yet here we are, you and I, watching as Miami struggles to cope with the now. You've abandoned the now because it holds only pain for you. Your "now" includes a washed up, overpaid Kobe Bryant who stated to the press that the coach doesn't have any control over him, and who left town prior to the end of the season unbeknownst to Mitch. You have a 7th overall who just turned into an 8th overall since Embiid went down. You have a shit core and an inflated salary and years of stormy seas ahead with an AWOL captain.. I'd be thinking of the past as well, you and your Edmund Fitzgerald of a team.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

DMC
06-21-2014, 04:24 PM
The legends all say they'd have made Kobe play if they'd have put 15 less mil before him.

baseline bum
06-21-2014, 06:51 PM

And today you are thanks to 5. And you're stuck there thanks to 48.5. I bet your little dickie was engorged a whole 3.5" when it was 22-6, but Katy girl knew to just ride out the storm and a few minutes later there was no fluff that could've saved the night.

Thread
06-21-2014, 07:08 PM
And today you are thanks to 5. And you're stuck there thanks to 48.5. I bet your little dickie was engorged a whole 3.5" when it was 22-6, but Katy girl knew to just ride out the storm and a few minutes later there was no fluff that could've saved the night.

I was before 5.

baseline bum
06-21-2014, 07:30 PM
I was before 5.

Thanks to 48.5

Mal
06-21-2014, 08:00 PM
It only makes sense if Embiid is still on board. They take Exum or Smart with 3rd and Embiid with 7th. I dont think they are after Vonleh or Randle.