jag
06-21-2014, 03:23 PM
Solid video from DX. Thanks

InRareForm
06-21-2014, 08:37 PM
excellent

tmtcsc
06-21-2014, 11:35 PM
I love this kid. His humility is off the charts too. Just wants to get better and be a champion.

Mel_13
06-21-2014, 11:53 PM
http://projectspurs.com/2014-articles/the-growth-of-kawhi-leonard-offensively.html

100%duncan
06-22-2014, 12:09 AM
His shot before compared to now. Incredible work ethic.

ironman2886
06-22-2014, 12:46 AM
:toast

2centsworth
06-22-2014, 11:52 AM
Great video!

Obstructed_View
06-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Never seen a pro basketball player improve his game so drastically in such a short time. Ever. Remember that it wasn't long ago everyone would cringe when he brought the ball up the floor.

If he keeps this up, there's not telling how good he can be. If he adds a go-to move, like Jordan's turnaround jumper, to his game, nobody will be able to guard him.

Old School 44
06-23-2014, 06:26 PM
ToZrvGvJt-A

Great video, thanks for sharing. :toast
At times, it seemed like your Pop gif below it was moving and reacting with the action/music in the video.

phxspurfan
06-23-2014, 06:37 PM
I was just watching a bunch of DX videos last night. Crazy how accurate they are on a number of players before they even hit the league. Check out their page on LeBron

Taking it to the Hole
06-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Great video. Incredible work ethic and I am glad he is a gym rat that actually listens to what coaches tell him. His shooting stroke is so much smoother. I would like his ball-handling to improve more especially if we use him in more ISO sets next year but this kid is going to work every day because he wants to win.

Vito Corleone
06-23-2014, 10:26 PM
Never seen a pro basketball player improve his game so drastically in such a short time. Ever. Remember that it wasn't long ago everyone would cringe when he brought the ball up the floor.

If he keeps this up, there's not telling how good he can be. If he adds a go-to move, like Jordan's turnaround jumper, to his game, nobody will be able to guard him.

I have.

Scottie Pippen had drastic improvement in his game from 1987 to 1990 By 1991 he was the Scottie we know during the Bulls championship run.

Obstructed_View
06-24-2014, 01:43 PM
I have.

Scottie Pippen had drastic improvement in his game from 1987 to 1990 By 1991 he was the Scottie we know during the Bulls championship run.

Not even close. Unlike Kawhi, Pippen could shoot and dribble in college. He led Central Arkansas in assists and FG% his junior and senior year. Pippen improved a lot over his career, but he was second on his own team in that category.

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 01:45 PM
http://projectspurs.com/2014-articles/the-growth-of-kawhi-leonard-offensively.html

Great find, Mel.

Cry Havoc
06-24-2014, 01:53 PM

Hmmmm I don't know if I'd go THAT far, but he's ascending to stardom. We'll see if it translates to superstardom and leads us into a new age.

Looking like one of the best non-lottery grabs in NBA history at this point.

Obstructed_View
06-24-2014, 02:16 PM
Hmmmm I don't know if I'd go THAT far, but he's ascending to stardom. We'll see if it translates to superstardom and leads us into a new age.

Looking like one of the best non-lottery grabs in NBA history at this point.
Odd. You don't know if you'd go as far as my opinion about his improvement, but you'll go over-the-top hypberbole in the next paragraph.

He handled the ball slightly worse than Danny Green when he came into the league. Now if he were asked to bring the ball up on offense, nobody would even blink. His shooting has improved drastically as well. His rookie year, he was Bruce Bowen in the corner. Now he's hitting threes off the dribble with defenders on him. That's a huge change. Either of those improvements individually over a career would be remarkable. He's done both in three years.

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 02:22 PM
Odd. You don't know if you'd go as far as my opinion about his improvement, but you'll go over-the-top hypberbole in the next paragraph.

He handled the ball slightly worse than Danny Green when he came into the league. Now if he were asked to bring the ball up on offense, nobody would even blink. His shooting has improved drastically as well. His rookie year, he was Bruce Bowen in the corner. Now he's hitting threes off the dribble with defenders on him. That's a huge change. Either of those improvements individually over a career would be remarkable. He's done both in three years.

I agree with you, he has improved by leaps and bounds. While he still has a ways to go IMHO, he is going to go down as one of the best draft picks since Manu.

TheGoldStandard
06-24-2014, 05:31 PM
As long as he keeps that work ethic I can see big things from him. Great attitude and dedication to his craft. Wonder what the offense will look like though once they start going to him more.

Budkin
06-24-2014, 05:49 PM
Love this fucking guy. We are lucky as hell to have gotten him.