PDA

View Full Version : Assuming Boris comes back, regular season starting lineup?

UZER
06-22-2014, 11:23 PM
Does Pop roll with Duncan / Splitter for the majority and save Duncan / Diaw for the playoffs again?

manufan10
06-22-2014, 11:24 PM
Duncan/Splitter/Kawhi/Green/TP

Baam
06-22-2014, 11:26 PM
Does Pop roll with Duncan / Splitter for the majority and save Duncan / Diaw for the playoffs again?

That's an incredibly important question that needs to be addressed indeed. Basically condition the off season strategy...

Darkwaters
06-22-2014, 11:30 PM
Depends on who we sign. I think Boris might continue to be our backup PF. Of course, I think he'll close a lot of games.

kobyz
06-22-2014, 11:32 PM
Sign Paul Pierce and put him on the starting lineup next to Timmy, bring Diaw and Splitter together of the bench... We need to get deeper and stronger for next season cause Miami gonna add Melo to their big 3, and OKC will also be better...

UZER
06-22-2014, 11:35 PM
That's a incredibly important question that needs to be addressed indeed. Basically condition the off season strategy...

Hey fucking moron, nothing on Spurstalk "needs" to be addressed period. It's an internet basketball forum.

Baam
06-22-2014, 11:37 PM
Hey fucking moron, nothing on Spurstalk "needs" to be addressed period. It's an internet basketball forum.

I agree with you fuckwit, the fuck are you coming at me for :lol...

TheGreatYacht
06-22-2014, 11:38 PM
Sign Paul Pierce and put him on the starting lineup next to Timmy, bring Diaw and Splitter together of the bench... We need to get deeper and stronger for next season cause Miami gonna add Melo to their big 3, and OKC will also be better...
I see Pierce signing with Doc and the Clippers. Wouldn't mind seeing him here though

manufan10
06-22-2014, 11:39 PM

Why would you do that?

UZER
06-22-2014, 11:42 PM
I agree with you fuckwit, the fuck are you coming at me for :lol...

:lol wow my bad. Misread your post. Must be this whiskey I'm sippin.

Mel_13
06-22-2014, 11:44 PM

Really depends on who they use as the 4th big. If it's Baynes, then Splitter starts. If they can acquire a rotation quality PF with some range, then Splitter shares the center position with Duncan while Diaw splits the PF minutes with the new guy.

Just hope it's not Ayres.

SpursRock20
06-22-2014, 11:45 PM
We will win a lot of games either way. I'd actually like to see Pop start Boris on an as-needed basis against the teams that he has an advantage over (Miami, OKC), as if it was the playoffs.

kobyz
06-22-2014, 11:45 PM
Why would you do that?

Stratch 4 role, only 100 times better than Bonner...