PDA

View Full Version : Heat: From a technical standpoint...what the hell exactly happened during the finals?

Thebesteva
06-23-2014, 01:01 PM
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what just happened during these finals, they are the most fascinating finals from a pure basketball standpoint. In game 1, it looked like the spurs were in trouble, trailing by 7 in the 4th the Heat just looked like the more comfortable and confident bunch. Suddenly, the AC goes out and Lebron chokes per par and Spurs have to work very hard to get the W.

In game 2, the Heat picked up where they left off and made it competitive till the end and with Bosh's 3 point dagger, they stole game 2 but looked like the much better team at this point.

Then in game 3, 4, & 5 they got the living shit kicked out of them and looked like an abysmal team. I've never seen such an odd series in my life, what the hell exactly happened? Did Pop figure something out? Did Wade's knees finally give in? A little bit of everything? It just doesnt make sense how a team looked so solid for 2 games and then completely fizzed out like that.

phyzik
06-23-2014, 01:18 PM
http://blogs.sacurrent.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/SAS_Leonard_Kawhi-1024x576.jpg

DMC
06-23-2014, 01:21 PM
The AC was out all game.

DMC
06-23-2014, 01:23 PM
I'm still trying to figure out exactly what just happened during these finals, they are the most fascinating finals from a pure basketball standpoint. In game 1, it looked like the spurs were in trouble, trailing by 7 in the 4th the Heat just looked like the more comfortable and confident bunch. Suddenly, the AC goes out and Lebron chokes per par and Spurs have to work very hard to get the W.

In game 2, the Heat picked up where they left off and made it competitive till the end and with Bosh's 3 point dagger, they stole game 2 but looked like the much better team at this point.

Then in game 3, 4, & 5 they got the living shit kicked out of them and looked like an abysmal team. I've never seen such an odd series in my life, what the hell exactly happened? Did Pop figure something out? Did Wade's knees finally give in? A little bit of everything? It just doesnt make sense how a team looked so solid for 2 games and then completely fizzed out like that.

I explained this as it was happening. Lebron did not recover from the cramps he had. He had no bounce, no lift, and though he played great still, he was no where near the force he would have been otherwise, and yeah, Wade stunk it up. When your entire game is based on the output of three guys, all three cannot struggle. The Spurs big 3 can struggle because they have a bench that can produce, but the Heat do not.

Thebesteva
06-23-2014, 01:28 PM
I explained this as it was happening. Lebron did not recover from the cramps he had. He had no bounce, no lift, and though he played great still, he was no where near the force he would have been otherwise, and yeah, Wade stunk it up. When your entire game is based on the output of three guys, all three cannot struggle. The Spurs big 3 can struggle because they have a bench that can produce, but the Heat do not.

Well said, however, you really think the cramps carried over? I think he was 100% after game 1. Lebron has a history with doing this stuff, he seems to let shit get under his skin and fester to a point he breaks down.

marzbarz
06-23-2014, 01:31 PM
Well said, however, you really think the cramps carried over? I think he was 100% after game 1. Lebron has a history with doing this stuff, he seems to let shit get under his skin and fester to a point he breaks down.

Lebron had a monster game 2, that cramps thing from game 1 was BS.

DMC
06-23-2014, 01:38 PM

Lebron had a decent game 2, but you could see the effects of those cramps during 3 and 4. He was not explosive. When he went to the rim, he was barely off the ground compared to how he normally would be. I think it sapped him. I think they hydrated the shit out of him and he pissed out all of his nutrients and game 2 had him operating on reserves, and by game 3, he was against the wall again. Wade just never showed up.

DMC
06-23-2014, 01:39 PM

That's stupid. Heat were up 2 when Lebron pretty much stopped playing. He wasn't faking.

Thebesteva
06-23-2014, 01:40 PM

Cramps weren't bs, the Heat were up 7 and he fell apart. If it was a 5 point lead by Spurs I can see a theory about BS cramps, but the guys not gonna go back into the game and lock up the way he did with a 7 point lead for no reason. Heat had game 1 and 2, its amazing how Leonard turned it around

Thebesteva
06-23-2014, 01:40 PM
Lebron had a decent game 2, but you could see the effects of those cramps during 3 and 4. He was not explosive. When he went to the rim, he was barely off the ground compared to how he normally would be. I think it sapped him. I think they hydrated the shit out of him and he pissed out all of his nutrients and game 2 had him operating on reserves, and by game 3, he was against the wall again. Wade just never showed up.

I also think with Wade out, the Spurs spent more energy defending Lebron. Wade fizzed out as many predicted last year

Kool Bob Love
06-23-2014, 01:41 PM
Both teams played hard my man.

Bill_Brasky
06-23-2014, 01:45 PM
More Diaw = anything is possibleeeeeeeeeeee

mercos
06-23-2014, 01:49 PM
In games 1 and 2, Kawhi was in foul trouble. Seeing as how he ultimately ended up winning Finals MVP, that's kind of a big deal. I believe game 3 is also when Diaw was placed in the starting lineup. Those are the big differences between the first two games, which were close, and the last three, which were not.

Thread
06-23-2014, 01:49 PM
More Diaw = anything is possibleeeeeeeeeeee

& under consideration for Finals MVP, DMC withstanding.

TIMMYtoZO
06-23-2014, 01:52 PM
I won't use the injury card unless that player is literally not on the court. Lebron was still out there and putting up numbers. The supporting cast was old, Wade was shut down and showing his decline at the same time, Bosh was Bosh, and Rashard Lewis was being relied on which is never a good thing. San Antonio was also flat out a better team. They raped Miami's D and got anything and everything they wanted. Miami was lucky they weren't swept, tbh. Fatigue, nagging injuries and all that other bullshit didn't cost Miami the series. The Spurs just out executed them.

lefty
06-23-2014, 01:53 PM
someone hacked T2Z's account

Thread
06-23-2014, 01:54 PM
I won't use the injury card unless that player is literally not on the court. Lebron was still out there and putting up numbers. The supporting cast was old, Wade was shut down and showing his decline at the same time, Bosh was Bosh, and Rashard Lewis was being relied on which is never a good thing. San Antonio was also flat out a better team. They raped Miami's D and got anything and everything they wanted. >>>>>>Miami was lucky they weren't swept, tbh.<<<<<< Fatigue, nagging injuries and all that other bullshit didn't cost Miami the series. The Spurs just out executed them.

It looked like '04 from the tip.

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 02:18 PM
I was just about to say this

2004 Finals

Game 1: Pistons blitz the Lakers
Game 2: Lakers steal the game in OT "It's Over !!!"
Game 3-5: Pistons win by 20, 10 & 13

Brazil
06-23-2014, 02:52 PM
More Boris Diaw
Leonard explosion
Miami role players let down due to fatigue and stuff
No adjustments made by Spo especially after game 3 (not that he has a lot of options but he could have tried beasley down there, stop trapping every ball handler... I thought he did not do a good job at finding alternatives)

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 02:54 PM
More Boris Diaw
Leonard explosion
No adjustments made by Spo especially after game 3 (not that he has a lot of options but he could have tried beasley down there, stop trapping every ball handler... I thought he did not do a good job at finding alternatives)
James attempting 18 shots a game while his team got steam rolled

Thread
06-23-2014, 03:02 PM
More Boris Diaw
Leonard explosion
No adjustments made by Spo especially after game 3 (not that he has a lot of options but he could have tried beasley down there, stop trapping every ball handler... >>>>>>I thought he did not do a good job at finding alternatives)<<<<<<

The opportunity to find alternatives was last June when they won but really lost. That was the planner's job, Riley's. He let go of the wheel & the vehicle ain't stopped careening yet.

Malik Hairston
06-23-2014, 03:05 PM
Easy prediction, tbh, as I said before the series..

Spurs have way too many weapons, they match up perfectly with Miami, and they weren't going to be defeated by a 1-man team..

poeticism707
06-23-2014, 03:44 PM

The Heat D, especially the Heat perimeter D, is too reliant on Bron running around full tilt like a 6'0, 185 lbs player, and covering for old vets that suck on D.

Lebron ain't 25 anymore, dude is 30. He CANNOT do it all on D, then carry them on offense. Especially against a super talented team like the Spurs, that moves the ball like crazy. Which is why the longer the series went on, the faster he ran out of gas.

Now, if this were on of the many rigged series we've seen, then Lebron could "do it all."

But against this Spurs team, who had the bad taste still in their mouths from last year's Finals?

And in a fairly officiated Finals like we just saw?

Not happening.

Thread
06-23-2014, 03:54 PM
The Heat D, especially the Heat perimeter D, is too reliant on Bron running around full tilt like a 6'0, 185 lbs player, and covering for old vets that suck on D.

Lebron ain't 25 anymore, dude is 30. He CANNOT do it all on D, then carry them on offense. Especially against a super talented team like the Spurs, that moves the ball like crazy. Which is why the longer the series went on, the faster he ran out of gas.

Now, if this were on of the many rigged series we've seen, then Lebron could "do it all."

But against this Spurs team, who had the bad taste still in their mouths from last year's Finals?

And in a fairly officiated Finals like we just saw?

Not happening.

This is word for word the transcript out of CT., and given to Cowherd as James augered in from 30,000 ft.

TampaDude
06-23-2014, 05:07 PM

Pop put Diaw in the starting lineup. It changed everything. The Heat had no answer...none. Series over. Next!

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-23-2014, 05:12 PM
Easy prediction, tbh, as I said before the series..

Spurs have way too many weapons, they match up perfectly with Miami, and they weren't going to be defeated by a 1-man team..

Well I give you credit because they didn't look like a one man team this entire offseason until the finals.

Wade just isn't a good match against the Spurs.. doesn't mean he's old or fatigued... he had a great playoffs IMO... he's just ineffective against San Antonio D.

Raven
06-23-2014, 05:29 PM
simple really, in game 2 belinelli played meaningful minutes.

DMC
06-23-2014, 05:49 PM

I don't think he's talking about that kind of rape.

resistanze
06-23-2014, 06:03 PM

:lol

Leetonidas
06-23-2014, 06:33 PM
Miami never looked like the better team. LeBron going HAM for most of game 1 and in game 2 is what gave them hope but dude just couldn't do it on his own for 3 more games. Even in game 2 Miami would've lost had the Spurs not randomly choked from the free throw line all game (4th best team in the league % wise).

tbh Spurs could've easily swept them. Cramps or not Heat lose game 1 imho

ElNono
06-23-2014, 07:01 PM
Once Pop went away from the twin towers and started Diaw (Game 3, no coincidence), everything else fell into place. Boris roaming around the perimeter opened up the lane for Kawhi, and whenever Boris took it inside, he could finish himself, pass to TD for the easy putback or pass it to the open shooter. This is compounded by Miami just not being the defensive team it was a year ago, due to a multitude of reasons.

I think blaming Lebron is misguided, he was clearly the best Heat player. It was weird, though, to actually see him tired for stretches. I don't recall seeing him as spent as I've seen him in these Finals.

celticfan
06-23-2014, 07:02 PM
Lebron was anal fucked by Leonard and Boris and basically anybody he guarded. Couple all that with the most empty stats. The Heat were fucked without having players bail Lebron out.

Taking it to the Hole
06-23-2014, 07:04 PM
What happened is that the Spurs path to the Finals was much more difficult. San Antonio was just the more hardened team by the time they reached the Finals. Their resolve, focus, and desire was at a crazy level. The Heat came in thinking this was going to be like last year but they discovered quickly that the Spurs were in LeBrons own words "a well-oiled machine" that executed their offense with precision and played superior team defense canceling out everybody besides LeBron.

UZER
06-23-2014, 07:08 PM
I think he took his wallet.

Thread
06-23-2014, 07:39 PM

Perhaps, but, you still bent James over.

Thread
06-23-2014, 07:46 PM
Once Pop went away from the twin towers and started Diaw (Game 3, no coincidence)

One can even go further back than that, way back...to when Pop conspired with Diaw to commit Mutiny & Pop gleaned the Bounty.

ElNono
06-23-2014, 07:51 PM
One can even go further back than that, way back...to when Pop conspired with Diaw to commit Mutiny & Pop gleaned the Bounty.

Well, you could even go further back, when Pop fired Bob Hill, etc... But I'm pretty sure the OP is wondering about the Finals that just ended.

DMC
06-23-2014, 07:56 PM

This is what I was referring to. Link or it didn't happen.

Splits
06-23-2014, 08:07 PM
This is what I was referring to. Link or it didn't happen.

There's plenty of links, just search Dale's posts the past year, he's continuously repeated it so it must be true.

DMC
06-23-2014, 08:10 PM
I'm just wanting to read that someone else said it besides Dale. There might be truth to it, who knows? I'd have to see the takes on it.

Thread
06-23-2014, 08:13 PM
There's plenty of links, just search Dale's posts the past year, he's continuously repeated it so it must be true.

Use your head, man, teams have been doing this since time immemorial. You just caught a hanger and garnered an NBA Title thru the cheat. Don't fret, everybody cheats. Your Title is still valid.

DMC
06-23-2014, 08:14 PM
Use your head, man, teams have been doing this since time immemorial. You just caught a hanger and garnered an NBA Title thru the cheat. Don't fret, everybody cheats. Your Title is still valid.

I'll refrain from passing judgement until I see some evidence.

Splits
06-23-2014, 08:16 PM

Right. Just like a Granger, Karen, and Bynum this year.

manufan10
06-23-2014, 08:18 PM
Cully is looking for any way to invalidate 5 in his eyes. :lol

Thread
06-23-2014, 08:19 PM
Right. Just like a Granger, Karen, and Bynum this year.

Bynum, yes.

Thread
06-23-2014, 08:20 PM
Cully is looking for any way to invalidate 5 in his eyes. :lol

Untrue. I've already cited your 5th repeatedly & at length in the most glowing terms and salutations. You are wrong.

manufan10
06-23-2014, 08:27 PM
Untrue. I've already cited your 5th repeatedly & at length in the most glowing terms and salutations. You are wrong.

I'll believe it when I see it. :lol

Thread
06-23-2014, 08:35 PM
I'll believe it when I see it. :lol

And if I produce them you'll lodge a thread apologizing to me?

spurraider21
06-23-2014, 08:37 PM
And if I produce them you'll lodge a thread apologizing to me?

I'll have to see the proof before I render my decision.

Malik Hairston
06-23-2014, 08:38 PM
Well I give you credit because they didn't look like a one man team this entire offseason until the finals.

Wade just isn't a good match against the Spurs.. doesn't mean he's old or fatigued... he had a great playoffs IMO... he's just ineffective against San Antonio D.

Miami went up against a historically bad Eastern Conference, this season, and Wade got to rest for the majority of the season..

Wade was mediocre in the playoffs last year, too, against a tougher East and was a no-show against Indiana when they were a real threat..he was a non-factor for most of the Spurs series last year, as well..he's on the decline, he can't play as a star in a deep playoff run anymore..

jARS mEsH sEt
06-23-2014, 08:38 PM
The Spurs basically have multiple backup options for role players if any one guy isn't hitting his shots. Green, Mills, Belinelli, Manu, Diaw, Leonard, and Bonner don't all have to hit 3s at a respectable clip. Only like 3 of them do on any given night. Maybe 2 if one if them gets really hot (like 60%+ shooting with a minimum of 7 or 8 attempts).

If Green plays like shit (i.e. doesn't hit 3s), you can spot Belinelli some minutes and increase Manu's minutes and hopefully one (or both) of them pick up the slack in conjunction with Mills getting more shots (possibly).

If Mario Chalmers plays like shit, the Heat aren't going to win.

jARS mEsH sEt
06-23-2014, 08:40 PM
The importance of being 10 deep isn't always about minute restrictions for aging stars. It also helps distribute shot-making responsibilities among everyone. No one role player feels like he has to get a certain stat line for the team to succeed.

Thread
06-23-2014, 08:41 PM
The Spurs basically have multiple backup options for role players if any one guy isn't hitting his shots. Green, Mills, Belinelli, Manu, Diaw, Leonard, and Bonner don't all have to hit 3s at a respectable clip. Only like 3 of them do on any given night. Maybe 2 if one if them gets really hot (like 60%+ shooting with a minimum of 7 or 8 attempts).

If Green plays like shit (i.e. doesn't hit 3s), you can spot Belinelli some minutes and increase Manu's minutes and hopefully one (or both) of them pick up the slack in conjunction with Mills getting more shots (possibly).

If Mario Chalmers plays like shit, the Heat aren't going to win.

You've ascended at the most advantageous of times. Never has the league been in such a deep depression sans one team:::the Spurs.

hater
06-23-2014, 08:44 PM
Lebronistan was done from the getgo. Starting Rashawn Lewis :lol

they fooled noone tbh :lol

jARS mEsH sEt
06-23-2014, 08:46 PM

Hell, they weren't just starting Rashard Lewis. They absolutely relied on him scoring like 12-15 PPG on excellent efficiency.

Thread
06-23-2014, 08:48 PM

He didn't want it no more. He wanted to get there and find somebody who wouldn't resist. When you resisted he threw the towel.

There is a lesson there, blankethead. We'll see if your Pop & his people learned it.

DPG21920
06-23-2014, 08:49 PM
I don't get how a guy who roots for 0'fers & "patchers" has so many opinions on winning. If that don't beat it all.

Thread
06-23-2014, 08:51 PM
I don't get how a guy who roots for 0'fers & "patchers" has so many opinions on winning. If that don't beat it all.

Of course you don't. You just hang around waiting to throw my shit back at me.

DPG21920
06-23-2014, 08:58 PM
Stop leaving so many piles then.

Twisted_Dawg
06-23-2014, 08:59 PM

2004 Finals

Refresh me....were the officials really nice to the Lakers in game 2?

spurraider21
06-23-2014, 09:00 PM

Hell, they weren't just starting Rashard Lewis. They absolutely relied on him scoring like 12-15 PPG on excellent efficiency.
i was laughing at the rashard lewis "hype" before the series started tbh... people on this forum were fearing him

celticfan
06-23-2014, 09:01 PM
The Heat relied on a proven choker whose only rings attained were bailouts.

~O~
06-23-2014, 09:30 PM
Well I looked at game 5 again and yes...Popovich had them figured out all along. It was the matter of if the players were going to perform for them.

In game 5, the Spurs mocked the Heat. Patty Mills imitating their flopping antics and dismantling them with a three point barrage you'd expect from Ray Allen or mike miller. Then you had Kawhi Leonard exposing LeBron's defense, Splitter's block on Wade, and Ginobili's dunk on Bosh.

Boris Diaw ~ the invisible man. Emmanuel Giniobili. The redemption.

Game 2

A cliche victory to say the least. Everyone played decently well with the Spurs but GAME 2...was the LeBron show. LeBron and half the corpse of Rashard Lewis lead that team to victory. Look at the box score.

Game 3

EVERYONE THAT WAS A HEAT FAN WAS GUARANTEEING VICTORY THIS GAME. They were all up their own asses. Then....DJ Khaled. ESPN...especially guaranteeing victory. The Heat had the false confidence of not losing home games all playoffs. They had another false confidence for not losing back to back games in whatever time frame (i don't care to look it up)

and that was for Game 4.

Yet Again....the Heat fan slogan "We got this; Three peat". Getting their asses handed to them in back to back games on their home court. Their fans booing them. Then every commentator believing they could make their cliche comeback with the Seven Nation Army Chant. The got it down to what? 4? I think. Then got blown out some more. Duncan and Kawhi on the offensive boards for both games. Their fans completely giving up on them leaving the game early not considering that this is the last time they see their team in action in the season.

But at least the real Heat fans stayed.

I've watched all series in the past years and in the Heat aren't not that great of a team. If there were statistics about how much times LeBron James is mentioned nationally, you'd realize you've been brainwashed. The Twitter mentions are enough of a stat. What context is he mentioned? What context are the Heat being mentioned.

Principles in Marketing and Psychology 101.

The East is a mental enigma of "don't worry be happy" players who don't want to win. They just want to fuck groupie whores with booty shots and lives of unsatisfactory and insecurity of how much material things they own but I don't blame them. lol

There are a few winners there but there all on the wrong teams. When it comes to the opponent, it was all mental. No one was as mentally prepared for the Heat as the Spurs.

The Heat were a decent team full of great players who hit big shots that were most of the time terrible shots to take. They hit those shots though. They had a great amount of will but there's more to be disgusted about with them then to love.

DMC
06-23-2014, 09:34 PM
You've ascended at the most advantageous of times. Never has the league been in such a deep depression sans one team:::the Spurs.

Boiled down: Spurs won but there was no real competition. Hollow victory.

Dale again, qualifying rings.

~O~
06-23-2014, 09:41 PM
i was laughing at the rashard lewis "hype" before the series started tbh... people on this forum were fearing him
Forgot to add this to the gloating and boosting.

Being a Magic fan, I know damn well that Rashard would choke. That's a guaranteed for me. I liked Rashard but he was not even a robin.....making 118 million. Fucked with our flexibility to bring in REAL talent. Otis Smith's fault.

Hennigan YES.

Thread
06-23-2014, 09:42 PM
Boiled down: Spurs won but there was no real competition. Hollow victory.

Dale again, qualifying rings.

You asshole.

Clipper Nation
06-23-2014, 09:48 PM
The Heat relied on a proven choker whose only rings attained were bailouts.

Yeah, they did rely on TOSB Wade too much....

hater
06-23-2014, 09:52 PM
tbh it wasn't all Heat's fault. Birdman got injured at the wrong time. Wade and Bosh were looking good but then they encountered the Caliente game 1 and bad timing with Kawhi's left testicle finally dropping in game 3

100%duncan
06-23-2014, 10:08 PM
DMC, cramps don't linger for a whole week. Lebron was fine for games 2,3,4,5.

hater
06-23-2014, 10:10 PM
DMC, cramps don't linger for a whole week. Lebron was fine for games 2,3,4,5.

menstrual cramps do tbh

Thread
06-23-2014, 10:13 PM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), cramps don't linger for a whole week. Lebron was fine for games 2,3,4,5.

& wandered around like he lost his best friend. Everything was in ovals, in slow motion, everything delayed (had to take a piss).

100%duncan
06-23-2014, 10:16 PM
& wandered around like he lost his best friend. Everything was in ovals, in slow motion, everything delayed (had to take a piss).

Atleast Bron got the Achilles to wander around.

tee hee

DMC
06-23-2014, 10:17 PM
You asshole.

"You won Miss America at the most advantageous of times. The field was as weak as I've seen it, no attractive women at all". Lakers fans always call the league weak when they aren't winning. It must be weak if anyone wins besides them, because when they win against juggernauts like Detroit, Sacramento, 76ers and Orlando... those are the years that prove the mettle of a team.

DMC
06-23-2014, 10:20 PM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), cramps don't linger for a whole week. Lebron was fine for games 2,3,4,5.

Cramps don't linger, but the results of dehydration and the treatment of it can linger for days. The soreness from severe cramps can linger for days. What caused the cramps can still be a factor days later, HGH or whatever.

Thread
06-23-2014, 10:22 PM
Atleast Bron got the Achilles to wander around.

tee hee

He ended up just like Kobe:::shinin' fuckin' shoes in last place.

100%duncan
06-23-2014, 10:22 PM
Cramps don't linger, but the results of dehydration and the treatment of it can linger for days. The soreness from severe cramps can linger for days. What caused the cramps can still be a factor days later, HGH or whatever.

These are professional athletes accompanied by professional doctors and trainers, I'm pretty sure they were all over the Heat's only hope to beat the Spurs after game 1.

100%duncan
06-23-2014, 10:23 PM
He ended up just like Kobe:::shinin' fuckin' shoes in last place.

And Duncan is above watching them as he shows up his hand for that shiny ring.

Thread
06-23-2014, 10:26 PM
And Duncan is above watching them as he shows up his hand for that shiny ring.

You make the playoffs, you win the last you play. He's entitled.

KaiRMD1
06-23-2014, 10:30 PM

2004 Finals

Spurs are the reverse Pistons. Lose in 7, next year destroy the super team in 5

DMC
06-23-2014, 10:32 PM
These are professional athletes accompanied by professional doctors and trainers, I'm pretty sure they were all over the Heat's only hope to beat the Spurs after game 1.

Sure, but then so were Elvis' people all over him... as he lay dead and bloated after delivering a Cosby kid to the pool.

Funny chart about HGH though

Check with your doctor
May not need medical attention

More common

Fever
Chills
Shivering
General feeling of discomfort
Depression
Cough or cough with mucus
Runny nose
Sore throat
Wheezing
Hoarse or husky voice
Shortness of breath
Back pain
Trouble sleeping
Difficulty breathing
Weight gain
Ear congestion
Dry skin or hair
Hair loss
Increased hunger
Constipation
Diarrhea
Loss of appetite
Difficulty moving
Pain in the joints

Altered heartbeat
Severe headaches
Heart enlargement
Ear infections or ear problems
Dizziness
Nervousness
Nervousness
Pounding in the ears
Itching, numbness, tingling, burning or crawling sensations throughout the body
Blurred vision
Altered touch sensations
Premature death
Low blood sugar

Premature death may not need medical attention. FYI

100%duncan
06-23-2014, 10:34 PM
Sure, but then so were Elvis' people all over him... as he lay dead and bloated after delivering a Cosby kid to the pool.

Funny chart about HGH though

Check with your doctor
May not need medical attention

More common

Fever
Chills
Shivering
General feeling of discomfort
Depression
Cough or cough with mucus
Runny nose
Sore throat
Wheezing
Hoarse or husky voice
Shortness of breath
Back pain
Trouble sleeping
Difficulty breathing
Weight gain
Ear congestion
Dry skin or hair
Hair loss
Increased hunger
Constipation
Diarrhea
Loss of appetite
Difficulty moving
Pain in the joints

Altered heartbeat
Severe headaches
Heart enlargement
Ear infections or ear problems
Dizziness
Nervousness
Nervousness
Pounding in the ears
Itching, numbness, tingling, burning or crawling sensations throughout the body
Blurred vision
Altered touch sensations
Premature death
Low blood sugar

Premature death may not need medical attention. FYI

:rollin

Franklin
06-24-2014, 12:11 AM
besides the cramp Lebron also had diarrhea don't forget this, both were caused by overdose of PED though.

eric365
06-24-2014, 02:05 PM
Diaw starting
Lebron defending more on Parker => Kawhi get confidence early in the games
Patty and Kawhi getting hot

KaiRMD1
06-24-2014, 03:28 PM
I think this video describes Miami's mindset after plowing through the eastern conference, going into the finals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q86Rn4jETVk

TampaDude
06-24-2014, 05:09 PM
I think this video describes Miami's mindset after plowing through the eastern conference, going into the finals.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q86Rn4jETVk

:lmao

ElNono
06-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Spurs took it to...

http://i57.tinypic.com/2cdgwhe.jpg

IrisHockey
06-24-2014, 11:13 PM
Well I looked at game 5 again and yes...Popovich had them figured out all along. It was the matter of if the players were going to perform for them.

In game 5, the Spurs mocked the Heat. Patty Mills imitating their flopping antics and dismantling them with a three point barrage you'd expect from Ray Allen or mike miller. Then you had Kawhi Leonard exposing LeBron's defense, Splitter's block on Wade, and Ginobili's dunk on Bosh.

Boris Diaw ~ the invisible man. Emmanuel Giniobili. The redemption.

Game 2

A cliche victory to say the least. Everyone played decently well with the Spurs but GAME 2...was the LeBron show. LeBron and half the corpse of Rashard Lewis lead that team to victory. Look at the box score.

Game 3

EVERYONE THAT WAS A HEAT FAN WAS GUARANTEEING VICTORY THIS GAME. They were all up their own asses. Then....DJ Khaled. ESPN...especially guaranteeing victory. The Heat had the false confidence of not losing home games all playoffs. They had another false confidence for not losing back to back games in whatever time frame (i don't care to look it up)

and that was for Game 4.

Yet Again....the Heat fan slogan "We got this; Three peat". Getting their asses handed to them in back to back games on their home court. Their fans booing them. Then every commentator believing they could make their cliche comeback with the Seven Nation Army Chant. The got it down to what? 4? I think. Then got blown out some more. Duncan and Kawhi on the offensive boards for both games. Their fans completely giving up on them leaving the game early not considering that this is the last time they see their team in action in the season.

But at least the real Heat fans stayed.

I've watched all series in the past years and in the Heat aren't not that great of a team. If there were statistics about how much times LeBron James is mentioned nationally, you'd realize you've been brainwashed. The Twitter mentions are enough of a stat. What context is he mentioned? What context are the Heat being mentioned.

Principles in Marketing and Psychology 101.

The East is a mental enigma of "don't worry be happy" players who don't want to win. They just want to fuck groupie whores with booty shots and lives of unsatisfactory and insecurity of how much material things they own but I don't blame them. lol

There are a few winners there but there all on the wrong teams. When it comes to the opponent, it was all mental. No one was as mentally prepared for the Heat as the Spurs.

The Heat were a decent team full of great players who hit big shots that were most of the time terrible shots to take. They hit those shots though. They had a great amount of will but there's more to be disgusted about with them then to love.
Shut up

Malik Hairston
06-25-2014, 12:04 AM
Shut up

:lmao..

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-25-2014, 12:08 AM
Shut up

:lol salty faggot

"but the Spurs won't beat the Mavs :cry"

:lmao curb stomped them fuckers... was nothin

IrisHockey
06-25-2014, 12:13 AM
:lol I didn't say that, I said the Mavs would take it to 7 games when everyone thought it was going to be a sweep, Frizzy bear.

xellos88330
06-25-2014, 01:05 AM

I give a lot of credit to the Thunder. The Spurs faced a young, super athletic, hyper aggressive defense in the WCF. That series gave the Spurs the key to beating the Heat and their hyper aggressive defense. There were 2 main differences between the Thunder defense and the Heat defense. The Thunder were much faster in recovering after rotations, and they had an elite shot blocker at the rim. The Spurs figured out how to smash it by spreading the floor with Diaw and Bonner pulling Ibaka away from the paint. Ibaka has the physical abilities to recover well, but the speed of the Spurs ball movement left little to no time to react once you make your commitment. For the Heat, Anderson was supposed to be the shot blocker, but he just couldn't recover quickly enough to make a huge defensive impact at the rim after being spread and moved around so much. The Thunder prepared the Spurs for the Finals. Once the Spurs inserted Diaw into the starting 5, the Heat defense crumbled just like the Thunder.

06-25-2014, 02:00 AM
Heat role players were awful.

Chris Bosh was a non-factor offensively after the first two games, Dwyane Wade looked like a player who should have been collecting social security and the Spurs ball movement was so effective they were able to get any high percentage shot they wanted.

testies
06-25-2014, 03:18 AM
Spurs figured out the Heat over aggressive/trapping defense that blunders all the time.. most overrated D ever.. They get raped everytime a team moves the ball ie Dallas and us. Lucky as fk for game 6 and got to play most stagnant offense in history of finals in OKC, playing right into their trapping D

J.T.
06-25-2014, 06:13 AM
Three main things have defeated this Spurs team in the last few years since they switched to this pick-and-roll spamming pass happy offense.

(1) Putting a large, athletic defender on Parker (Sefolosha, LeBron).
(2) Opposing defenses switching every pick-and-roll.
(3) Opposing defenses trapping on pick-and-rolls.

All three of those were why OKC backdoor swept us in 2012. The Heat used more of 1 & 2 in 2013, and were very successful with it following Parker's injury in the middle of the 2013 Finals. I think that Pop this as one weakness in a system that is otherwise substantially successful, and, because of the way he coaches, was able to get his players to buy into passing the ball more and trusting their teammates. This took some of the playmaking burden off of the ball handlers and allowed set plays to develop into shots for players the play was never even supposed to be run for due to getting a wide open shot on a collapsed defender. I feel like the 2013 Spurs tried way too hard to create open shots by running defenders through endless amounts of picks. They ran much more smoother and efficient in 2014.

Diaw was a big part of that because the way he plays is so deceiving. He goes to the hoop to suck in the defense and kick out, and so many people fall for it. Diaw realized this and began trolling teams by actually scoring sometimes. The Thunder particularly ate it hard defending him in Game 6. It's great for the Spurs too, because I'm sure some teams will play aggressive D on Boris at times next season which will only free up an open shooter.

On Miami's side, LeBron and the Super Friends really did just seem fatigued from 4 straight Finals runs. Wade played like he was 40. So did Battier and Allen. Chalmers was replaced by somebody from the stands. The rest of their bench was Norris Cole and Birdman. Chris Bosh did okay in most games but there clearly was no help for LeBron and he ran out of gas after the 1st quarter of Game 5.

Thread
06-25-2014, 06:21 AM
On Miami's side, LeBron and the Super Friends really did just seem fatigued from 4 straight Finals runs. Wade played like he was 40. So did Battier and Allen. Chalmers was replaced by somebody from the stands. The rest of their bench was Norris Cole and Birdman. Chris Bosh did okay in most games but there clearly was no help for LeBron and he ran out of gas after the 1st quarter of Game 5.

You're much too kind, sweetheart.

James is light, and here, we're gonna delve into that fact, repeatedly & at length. Now,

Let us proceed...

J.T.
06-25-2014, 06:25 AM
You're much too kind, sweetheart.

James is light, and here, we're gonna delve into that fact, repeatedly & at length. Now,

Let us proceed...

There's definitely an argument to be made that LeBron saw the writing on the wall and mailed it in to send a message. I wouldn't put a selfish thing like that past him. But he would have had to have averaged a 40ppg quadruple-double in every game to win that Finals the way the rest of the Heat played. Maybe the Spurs really did just figure out how to play perfect, unbeatable basketball. I don't work in pro sports so what do I know? I think that the Spurs played extremely well and were fortunate that basically the entire Heat team quit after Belinelli banged in that 3 to kill their comeback in Game 3.

Thread
06-25-2014, 06:31 AM
There's definitely an argument to be made that LeBron saw the writing on the wall and mailed it in to send a message. I wouldn't put a selfish thing like that past him. But he would have had to have averaged a 40ppg quadruple-double in every game to win that Finals the way the rest of the Heat played. Maybe the Spurs really did just figure out how to play perfect, unbeatable basketball. I don't work in pro sports so what do I know? I think that the Spurs played extremely well and were fortunate that basically the entire Heat team quit after Belinelli banged in that 3 to kill their comeback in Game 3.

I'm too old to chase you around if you're gonna go off in 3 different directions. You/we don't have to make excuses for James. We didn't last June when Duncan screwed the pooch & we don't this June when James nailed it.

J.T.
06-25-2014, 06:32 AM
I'm too old to chase you around if you're gonna go off in 3 different directions. You/we don't have to make excuses for James. We didn't last June when Duncan screwed the pooch & we don't this June when James nailed it.

I'm a little scatter-brained at the moment. Yesterday was my birthday, and I'm still drunk. I'll get some sleep and we can talk about this under better circumstances for me :toast

TampaDude
06-25-2014, 09:16 AM

The difference being that James was the only one who showed up in 2014 and Duncan was the only one who didn't show up in 6 because Pop had nailed him to the bench at the end. :lol

DMC
06-25-2014, 09:20 AM
I'm a little scatter-brained at the moment. Yesterday was my birthday, and I'm still drunk. I'll get some sleep and we can talk about this under better circumstances for me :toast

Dale just like to count rings. He's not interested in the whys.

Thread
06-25-2014, 10:55 AM
The difference being that James was the only one who showed up in 2014 and Duncan was the only one who didn't show up in 6 because Pop had nailed him to the bench at the end. :lol

James wandered around for 5 games as if in a daze.

And Duncan wasn't nailed to the bench when Battier took his cookie on those layups.

Let these two humps take it. They dish it. Ain't gonna kill 'em.

Thread
06-25-2014, 10:56 AM
Dale just like to count rings. He's not interested in the whys.

Watch:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

DMC
06-25-2014, 01:30 PM
Watch:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

That must really stick in your craw. How long did you practice typing that without deleting it afterward?

Thread
06-25-2014, 01:34 PM
That must really stick in your craw. How long did you practice typing that without deleting it afterward?

Never. Over the past 12 months my mind soaked it in so I've never had to go back and change a 4 to a 5. I knew. I told you guys, but, you were too busy scraping rocks into your scalp to pay attention.

Nothing I can do, but, take it. I'm just fortunate that there is a queer stance to it that makes it likeable (like it). Sure, I'd rather it still be the old way, but, the truth has a beauty to it all it's own.

DMC
06-25-2014, 01:37 PM
Never. Over the past 12 months my mind soaked it in so I've never had to go back and change a 4 to a 5. I knew. I told you guys, but, you were too busy scraping rocks into your scalp to pay attention.

Nothing I can do, but, take it. I'm just fortunate that there is a queer stance to it that makes it likeable (like it). Sure, I'd rather it still be the old way, but, the truth has a beauty to it all it's own.

Duncan saves Kobe from Lebron. That's the angle, yet Kobe bitches about Tim getting his 5th, that's the rub.

TampaDude
06-25-2014, 02:09 PM
Duncan saves Kobe from Lebron. That's the angle, yet Kobe bitches about Tim getting his 5th, that's the rub.

Damned if ya do, damned if ya don't.

Let us proceed...

florige
06-25-2014, 05:23 PM

Exactly. He was playing really well up until the series against SA. He crapped all over Indiana to which it had Miami fans thinking that the old Wade was going to make a difference in the Finals.

rmt
06-25-2014, 06:54 PM
IMO, not playing Duncan and Splitter together (use of the stretch 4 - either Diaw/Bonner) stretched MIA's swarming defense and tired them out. Diaw played > 35 minutes after game 2 and provided the outlet (release) from the doubling of the ball handler (TP/Manu). Once Diaw got the ball, it was 4 on 3 with Diaw either passing to the open man or driving to the basket. Also, both - Leonard played great and Belli was nailed to the bench after game 2.

Wade needs to re-invent his game - add a 3pt shot and improve his jump shooting as he ages.

99 Problems
06-26-2014, 07:57 AM
Game 2 Spurs miss 4 FT down stretch. Should have been 4-0

Thread
06-26-2014, 11:54 AM
Game 2 Spurs miss 4 FT down stretch. Should have been 4-0

....& 6-5 + The Bag.

tee, hee.