PDA

View Full Version : The away/home kit Argentina poll

Amuseddaysleeper
06-23-2014, 05:31 PM
I imagine most will pick the home jersey since the colors are iconic, but I think this might be the best away kit ARG has had in a while:

http://www.subsidesports.com/us/media/catalog/product/cache/1/large_image/9df78eab33525d08d6e5fb8d27136e95/xlarge/ArgentinaASS2014b-No16.jpg

Home kit:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/4163aLMLHbL.jpg

The Gemini Method
06-23-2014, 05:38 PM
I like both. But I have a little more fondness for the striped kits.

lefty
06-23-2014, 05:46 PM
Argentina home kit is iconic

DAF86
06-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Home kit with black pants and white socks, tbh.

The Gemini Method
06-23-2014, 05:47 PM
Argentina home kit is iconic

Iconic for sure. It is like Brazil' yellow and blue and the Algerian green. Icons bruh :cry

Amuseddaysleeper
06-23-2014, 05:49 PM
Damn, you guys are persuading me for home kit now.

lefty
06-23-2014, 05:55 PM
Iconic for sure. It is like Brazil' yellow and blue and the Algerian green. Icons bruh :cry

:cry the badass kits we had when we beat Germany in 1982 WC
:cry

http://www.algerie-focus.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/madjer.jpg

The Gemini Method
06-23-2014, 05:59 PM
Best unis in the history of the World Cup. a salaam.

lefty
06-23-2014, 06:00 PM
Best unis in the history of the World Cup. a salaam.
:cry thanks

And f*** Puma

DAF86
06-23-2014, 06:03 PM
This is a good place to discuss my dislike with FIFA's new "uniform kits" enforcement. Meaning if a team has a dark shirt, its pants and socks have to be dark too and vice versa.

That sucks, tbh. Seeing Argentina, Brazil and Germany with white pants breaks my heart. Holland all orange, Spain all red and Italy all blue sucks major ass too.

lefty
06-23-2014, 06:04 PM
Lol white pants

it's me
06-23-2014, 06:10 PM
This is a good place to discuss my dislike with FIFA's new "uniform kits" enforcement. Meaning if a team has a dark shirt, its pants and socks have to be dark too and vice versa.

That sucks, tbh. Seeing Argentina, Brazil and Germany with white pants breaks my heart. Holland all orange, Spain all red and Italy all blue sucks major ass too.

Didn't know that.............. what's their reasoning behind it?

DAF86
06-23-2014, 06:16 PM
Didn't know that.............. what's their reasoning behind it?

Help the refs and line-men to diferentiate players from each team better I suppose.

DAF86
06-23-2014, 06:18 PM
Either way, it doesn't happen all games. For example, if a team has dark shirts with dark pants but light socks, the other team usually has light shirts and pants with dark socks.

it's me
06-23-2014, 06:19 PM
Thanks.....yeah... white pants are gay.

resistanze
06-23-2014, 06:25 PM
Lol white pants

lol

hater
06-23-2014, 07:02 PM
white pants or faggot baby blue. lose lose imo

ElNono
06-23-2014, 07:09 PM
I like the away jersey. I actually bought it last time I went to Argieland, since for the first time it doesn't have a vanilla look.

The World Cup home jersey (which I bought also before the cup started) is very nice too. Probably the nicest looking one since Germany 2006.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Well, for a start it's hard to decide -we're talking about the most beautiful pair of kits in World Football-. But adidas really screwed up with the fading lines+white shorts thing. Go for the blue. Or go retro if you want the stripes.

Infinite_limit
06-23-2014, 07:38 PM
Many teams have Top jerseys. Only Argentina has Bottom jerseys

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-23-2014, 07:39 PM
As a side note, last week went into a few Nike, adidas and Puma stores and checked some of their WC kits.

Nike:
Disclaimer:
For my taste Nike is shite, they hardly design anything I'd wear, most of their clothes and kits look like cheap, idiotic design without any class. But this time they have really lowered down their foolish "new stylez, cool" thing and made some nice looking kits.

Brazil: Nothing special about the home kit. Just another Nike generic jersey.
Croatia: Their home shirt is so good that not even Nike can ruin it. Awesome.
Holland: Nice combo both away and home look good.
USA: Could've been much better. Surprisingly low-key.
Australia: Not the best Aussies shirt, nothing special about it
Greece: Good looking combo, but probably not worth the $.
South Korea: Boring.
France: Awful. FIFA should pass a law where France is forced to stay with adidas forever.
England: Bad. Best England kits there'll ever be were Umbro.
Portugal: Only if you're planning to join a Gay Pride Parade.

adidas:
I always rate adidas, so I expect them to deliver, they've set the bar high in the past. They've gone too far with the tinkering in a few kits.

Russia: A beauty of a shirt. Can be used to play football, drink vodka or play football after drinking vodka.
Japan: Always a great pair, adidas and the Nipon. They added a pinkish looking stripe in the back, but still it's a badass shirt to walk around with your katana.
Nigeria: Good design, a couple of nice details.
Mexico: Good work from adidas. Shirt looks traditional, but with a new design.
Germany: It's hard to try something new considering how long their partnership, but good kit.
Colombia: Not a fan of those diagonal lines on a classic shirt.
Spain: Meh. Not the best Spanish kit. Badge looks cheaply added to the shirt.
Bosnia: Needs something else, looks too much like a generic kit.
Argentina: see above.

Puma:
These guys are hit and miss. Their good shirts are the OOOOOH THA SHITZ, and the bad are oh, shit.

Italy: Perfection made into a shirt. You can wear these while listening opera and drinking chianti while your driver takes you for a ride in your Ferrari.
Switzerland: Very, very good. They've added a darker red cross in the shirt visible only from close.
Uruguay: Great, except for one thing: Those golden lines. Would've been a 10 if they were in black.
Ivory Coast: Proves that you can make an African kit which is nice without going overkill.
Ghana: Looks a bit plain on first sight, but has some nice touches.
Chile: Wouldn't catch me wearing one of those even if they paid me to, but the kit is good.
Argelia: The green (away) kit is much better than the white one.
Cameroon: Only if you like wearing green pajamas outside your home.

Couldn't get to see in person those which are made by other brands (Belgium, Iran, Honduras, Costa Rica, Ecuador). But from what I've seen on TV, only Belgium and Costa Rica look worth spending some money on them).

hater
06-23-2014, 08:30 PM
Uruguay shirts probably make 90% of the population look like overwheight fat bastards tbh. Just look at luis suarez :lol

ffadicted
06-23-2014, 10:00 PM
The iconic white and blue for me by far. So much history watching us play against those

Venti Quattro
06-23-2014, 10:09 PM
Puma's tight-fit kits bother me

hater
06-23-2014, 10:11 PM
Puma's tight-fit kits bother me

when you can see the player's nipples you probably went a little bit overboard :lol

Venti Quattro
06-23-2014, 10:14 PM
when you can see the player's nipples you probably went a little bit overboard :lol
:lmao :lmao

Nike's best-designed WC kit is probably Portugal's. How surprising... Nike Football's poster boy is a Portubeaner.

RE: the US kits it's light and day. The white kit is an absolute crock of shit while the second kit is really gorgeous.

hater
06-23-2014, 10:51 PM
:lmao :lmao

Nike's best-designed WC kit is probably Portugal's. How surprising... Nike Football's poster boy is a Portubeaner.

RE: the US kits it's light and day. The white kit is an absolute crock of shit while the second kit is really gorgeous.

when I watch Uruguay or Ghana tbh I start craving for chicken. Those niggas look like clean shaven chicken breasts :lol

FkLA
06-23-2014, 10:52 PM

I was wondering why Mexico wore black shorts today. Yeah, that is a dumb ass rule tbh.

FkLA
06-23-2014, 10:55 PM
http://media-cdn.incondicionales.com.mx/media/galeria/1185/1/9/5/9/n_seleccion_mexicana_historia-669591.jpg

my favorite bean jersey from France '98 tbh

Venti Quattro
06-23-2014, 11:23 PM
http://media-cdn.incondicionales.com.mx/media/galeria/1185/1/9/5/9/n_seleccion_mexicana_historia-669591.jpg

my favorite bean jersey from France '98 tbh

http://myrottingbrain.files.wordpress.com/2010/11/vlcsnap-425955.jpg