PDA

View Full Version : Gary Oldman with the "FU

CubanSucks
06-23-2014, 10:56 PM
http://m.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/gary-oldman-profanity-laced-tirade-defending-mel-gibson-article-1.1840805

Became an even bigger fan. Notice the smuggery in the picture caption

UZER
06-23-2014, 11:04 PM
Nice

lefty
06-23-2014, 11:10 PM
but what if the policeman who arrested Mel actually never used racial slurs ? :lol

hater
06-23-2014, 11:33 PM
After Dracula. He really can do no wrong imo

Trainwreck2100
06-24-2014, 12:18 AM
but what if the policeman who arrested Mel actually never used racial slurs ? :lol

There's no way a cop who deals with the dregs of society has not used racial slurs

Jacob1983
06-24-2014, 01:04 AM
I thought someone would have posted a clip of him in The Professional.

HI-FI
06-24-2014, 01:11 AM
After Dracula. He really can do no wrong imo
this, and shit loads of other great performances.

easily one of the best actors of all time, plus I like his political stances as well.

lots of truth bombs in his recent interview, which will get him in trouble with Hollywood but he doesn't seem to give a shit anyways. Hopefully Mel gets back to directing movies again, Apocalypto is too good to be his last.

Jacob1983
06-24-2014, 01:18 AM
What about his role of a lifetime in Tiptoes?

Chris
06-24-2014, 01:45 AM
"True Romance" and "The Professional" are my favorite Oldman films

Infinite_limit
06-24-2014, 02:12 AM
Okay, so I'm a fan for life

CubanSucks
06-24-2014, 07:00 AM
wtf the thread title's supposed to be "Gary Oldman with the 'FU' goods"

I thought someone would have posted a clip of him in The Professional.

Never seen it. You post it

mrsmaalox
06-24-2014, 09:42 AM
Sirius Black!!! :makeout

But it's hilarious he goes on that rant, then the last line of the interview is "I do have particular views and opinions that most of this town doesn't share, but it's not like I'm a fascist or a racist," Oldman told Playboy. "There's nothing like that in my history." LOL

UZER
06-24-2014, 10:28 AM
Just calling out hypocrisy and PC that has gone too far. The fact that he put Mel and Alec in the same conversation was a brilliant move.

Chris
06-24-2014, 11:38 AM
He's doing his best to call out Hollywood without getting his career destroyed for doing so.

zr7pwUFb4lE

Trill Clinton
06-24-2014, 12:33 PM
these celebrities wanna be racists soooooo bad. welp, he managed to insult jews, the lgbt community and african americans...his career is OVERhttp://i57.tinypic.com/2dkc19v.png

Malik Hairston
06-24-2014, 12:59 PM
Damn, White people are really rallying around this dude, uh:lol..

xmas1997
06-24-2014, 01:14 PM
Immortal Beloved,

Infinite_limit
06-24-2014, 01:16 PM
Damn, White people are really rallying around this dude, uh:lol..
Anyone with a functional brain should.

Malik Hairston
06-24-2014, 01:30 PM
Anyone with a functional brain should.

Why?..

He's a pussy, tbh..he stated his opinions, but ended his rant by being afraid of the backlash and defending himself in advance..I would have respected him more had he actually acted like he didn't give a fuck about the reaction from the public..

If you're going to be a bigot, go full bigot(as you would know, obviously:lol)..

Infinite_limit
06-24-2014, 01:33 PM
Why?..
What he states is correct. Political correctness & equality are sinking the USA. It's no longer a nation focused on excellence, instead for average conditions for all.

Malik Hairston
06-24-2014, 01:34 PM
What he states is correct. Political correctness & equality are sinking the USA. It's no longer a nation focused on excellence, instead for average conditions for all.

Why do Whites believe they're at a disadvantage in America, tbh?..just because there's backlash for saying "niggr" or "faggt" ?:lol..

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2014, 01:37 PM
Why do Whites believe they're at a disadvantage in America, tbh?..just because there's backlash for saying "niggr" or "faggt" ?:lol..

yes. that's it.

Malik Hairston
06-24-2014, 01:45 PM
His examples are stupid, too:lol..

This revolution of old, has-been, little-dick White racists isn't going to make it very far, tbh..

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2014, 01:47 PM
His examples are stupid, too:lol..

This revolution of old, has-been, little-dick White racists isn't going to make it very far, tbh..

who's examples??

Malik Hairston
06-24-2014, 01:53 PM
who's examples??

Old man..

cantthinkofanything
06-24-2014, 02:02 PM
Old man..

wot?

Infinite_limit
06-24-2014, 02:08 PM
White Americans don't like social changes occurring by force: Judges (some not elected) making rulings for the majorities behalf. It is obvious these changes will occur over time, but they are currently occurring way too quickly and it's occurring by force. America then roams the globe spreading it's extreme culture down the throat of others: Ukraine and Olympics in Russia

As the globes capital of homosexuality & multiculturalism. It's obvious which agenda USA holds.

angrydude
06-24-2014, 03:32 PM
What does being white have to do with the word faggot?

King Emmanuel
06-24-2014, 03:48 PM
he was amazing in true romance

Infinite_limit
06-24-2014, 03:55 PM
What does being white have to do with the word faggot?
Censorship is BS. Openness and accountability is what always set Whites apart from other regions of the World.

leemajors
06-24-2014, 04:52 PM
Censorship is BS. Openness and accountability is what always set Whites apart from other regions of the World.

oh yeah, Christians are known for that, sure, sure:

http://boingboing.net/2014/06/24/alabama-chief-justice-says-fir.html

Chris
06-24-2014, 08:02 PM

That is one man from Alabama's opinion; he certainly doesn't reperesent all Christians.

resistanze
06-24-2014, 08:17 PM
:lol If the angry white contigent of middle/lower class of America showed this much vigor fighting the white bankers and hedge fund managers that gutted your economy, you'd be in great shape

Biernutz
06-24-2014, 08:42 PM
Oldman rightly points out the if you are a liberal in entertainment you won't be labeled and you get a pass
for just about any PC incorrect thing you say or do....If you are a conservative and you say something PC incorrect
you are called out and and some won't work in Hollywood again. Just like some will label Gary a Racist because of what he said.

CubanSucks
06-24-2014, 10:33 PM

look what you dug up out of the sticks. Irrelevant anyway

Jacob1983
06-24-2014, 11:14 PM
If only more people including celebrities could step up and be bold and brave and say true shit like that. Gary Oldman said what everyone wants to say but is scared to say because of the word and thought police.

leemajors
06-25-2014, 08:13 AM
look what you dug up out of the sticks. Irrelevant anyway

Don't have to dig up anything like that, it's everywhere.

mrsmaalox
06-25-2014, 09:51 AM
And the apology :lol

http://gawker.com/gary-oldman-apologizes-for-the-anti-semitic-parts-of-aw-1595793035?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

My personal experience is that Brits (the ones I've lived around) are pretty racist and very drunk lol

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 12:45 PM
And the apology :lol

http://gawker.com/gary-oldman-apologizes-for-the-anti-semitic-parts-of-aw-1595793035?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

My personal experience is that Brits (the ones I've lived around) are pretty racist and very drunk lol
Europeans have a ballsack. American White males were castrated over the past 40 years.

leemajors
06-25-2014, 01:51 PM
Europeans have a ballsack. American White males were castrated over the past 40 years.

Oldman is British.

silverblk mystix
06-25-2014, 03:42 PM
I said this years ago - about Mel Gibson -

I also said that as soon as Mel Gibson refused to change certain things regarding jews in "The Passion of the Christ" that he would be black-listed by Jewhollywood.

Anyone think that -that cop just coincidentally happened upon a drunk Mel Gibson?

lol

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 07:49 PM
Oldman is British.
I know. My post is in response to Mrs saying Brits are racist.

Jacob1983
06-25-2014, 09:24 PM
He apologized? Pussy move but he wants people to see his movie. I just hope he doesn't get all choked up and beg for forgiveness on Jimmy Fallon.

Floyd Pacquiao
06-25-2014, 09:31 PM
Lolll back tracking pussie couldn't stick to his guns

leemajors
06-25-2014, 09:52 PM
I know. My post is in response to Mrs saying Brits are racist.

Are you saying Britain isn't European?

mrsmaalox
06-25-2014, 10:02 PM
He's on Jimmy Kimmel tonight :corn:

mrsmaalox
06-25-2014, 10:13 PM
Are you saying Britain isn't European?

They sure don't want to be lol

Just knowing he's British, the whole thing doesn't surprise me. Clapton and Elvis Costello are famous for that kind of stuff. I sat at a table in a restaurant next to Michael Caine's table, and heard him bellow that exact way for 2 hours. I dated an entertainment attorney who worked (ie carried briefcases full of cash out of the country) for DuranDuran, who was an "undercover Jew"---he didn't want anyone in the business to know! That's just the way they are over there; and I don't mean the general population, just that particular class of citizens.

HI-FI
06-25-2014, 10:29 PM
^ sounds like someone received some jew jizz

CubanSucks
06-25-2014, 10:54 PM
Lolll back tracking pussie couldn't stick to his guns

You can't blame him for that. It's common practice these days. Now if he starts groveling and weeping about it then yeah, fuck him, but as of now he's just doing the standard damage control that really has no meaning

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 11:37 PM
Worthless circumsized wee wee

Jacob1983
06-26-2014, 12:17 AM
He has a new movie coming out and this is probably all part of a strategy to stir up controversy so people will get off Facebook and their asses and go see it. First he says something that is basically 100 percent true and with the tone and context of it, he probably meant it. The media does what they do and label him a racist so he has to come out with a shitty pussy apology and play nice to the Jews since according to him, they run Hollywood. I mean it is true but with the thought and word police making arrests everyday, you can't say shit like that.

Infinite_limit
06-26-2014, 02:13 AM
He has a new movie coming out and this is probably all part of a strategy to stir up controversy so people will get off Facebook and their asses and go see it. First he says something that is basically 100 percent true and with the tone and context of it, he probably meant it. The media does what they do and label him a racist so he has to come out with a shitty pussy apology and play nice to the Jews since according to him, they run Hollywood. I mean it is true but with the thought and word police making arrests everyday, you can't say shit like that.
Have Jews ever denied they do?

"How deeply Jewish is Hollywood? When the studio chiefs took out a full-page ad in the Los Angeles Times a few weeks ago to demand that the Screen Actors Guild settle its contract, the open letter was signed by: News Corp. President Peter Chernin (Jewish), Paramount Pictures Chairman Brad Grey (Jewish), Walt Disney Co. Chief Executive Robert Iger (Jewish), Sony Pictures Chairman Michael Lynton (surprise, Dutch Jew), Warner Bros. Chairman Barry Meyer (Jewish), CBS Corp. Chief Executive Leslie Moonves (so Jewish his great uncle was the first prime minister of Israel), MGM Chairman Harry Sloan (Jewish) and NBC Universal Chief Executive Jeff Zucker (mega-Jewish). If either of the Weinstein brothers had signed, this group would have not only the power to shut down all film production but to form a minyan with enough Fiji water on hand to fill a mikvah.

But I don't care if Americans think we're running the news media, Hollywood, Wall Street or the government. I just care that we get to keep running them."

http://articles.latimes.com/2008/dec/19/opinion/oe-stein19

.G.
06-26-2014, 02:41 AM
Always enjoyed this scene from Sid & Nancy:

arMXYEDuWPg

2:35 m:lolrk

xmas1997
06-26-2014, 08:09 AM
That apology happened pretty quickly.
Mel probably should have done the same thing.
They were probably both baited into saying those things.
It was probably meant to be a joke while they were drunk.
We are all guilty of saying stupid things or telling jokes that does not reflect our true views when we are under the influence.

mrsmaalox
06-26-2014, 10:11 AM

Ugh no, he was very strange. Rich, but strange.

Infinite_limit
06-26-2014, 11:57 AM
That apology happened pretty quickly.
Mel probably should have done the same thing.
They were probably both baited into saying those things.
It was probably meant to be a joke while they were drunk.
We are all guilty of saying stupid things or telling jokes that does not reflect our true views when we are under the influence.
I'm confident they believed what they said and it's shared by the majority of Non-American Whites on this globe.

m>s
06-26-2014, 01:11 PM
:lol If the angry white contigent of middle/lower class of America showed this much vigor fighting the white bankers and hedge fund managers that gutted your economy, you'd be in great shape
Those bankers u speak of are jewish

HI-FI
06-26-2014, 10:18 PM
Ugh no, he was very strange. Rich, but strange.
so then i guess no riding while Rio blares in the background. thanks for ruining my visual :cry

most likely though the guy was strange from all the drugs he did with Duran Duran.

mrsmaalox
06-26-2014, 11:13 PM
so then i guess no riding while Rio blares in the background. thanks for ruining my visual :cry

most likely though the guy was strange from all the drugs he did with Duran Duran.

No it wasn't hot 80's DuranDuran; it was 90's reincarnated with a couple of the original members, everyone been to rehab, and fat Simon LeBon :lol Lots of alcohol, zero drugs.

Jacob1983
06-27-2014, 03:36 AM
Shouldn't there be a classification of what being Jewish means? Out of all the people that get offended when you say something about Jews, how much of those Jews are actually practicing Jews and follow Hebrew law? Aren't most high powered Jews in America the non practicing type and the type where they only embrace their Jewish heritage when it benefits them?

leemajors
06-27-2014, 07:52 AM
Jewish lineage is traced through the mother, this is well known.