PDA

View Full Version : Portugal's coach is scott brooks level dumb..SMH

apalisoc_9
06-23-2014, 11:09 PM
Ronaldo is so underutilized and Hilder fucking postiga? Really? Fuck you POS..

He barely touched the ball in games 1 and 2 when he's clearly a gear or two above everyone else. He's the best player in the world, give him the freaking ball...

If Ronaldo had the same personnel as Messi he'd most likely win the freaking world cup..

It's unreal how a dumbass coach can ruin your fucking world cup...Meriles has been awful the last two games :bang

TDMVPDPOY
06-23-2014, 11:16 PM
u see how frustrated he is evertime nani touches the ball or being selfish? lol

lefty
06-23-2014, 11:16 PM
Ronaldo is injured

Relax

apalisoc_9
06-23-2014, 11:35 PM
Ronaldo is injured

Relax

even at 50% he's still looked better than everyone on the field...

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-23-2014, 11:57 PM
TOSB is done. All those years of HGH and other banned stuff have left him crippled. Real Madrid should cash in right now for him to PSG or Man City.

apalisoc_9
06-24-2014, 12:19 AM
TOSB is done. All those years of HGH and other banned stuff have left him crippled. Real Madrid should cash in right now for him to PSG or Man City.

STFU

DAF86
06-24-2014, 12:20 AM
Making excuses. How very Durantbeta. :lol

Franklin
06-24-2014, 12:32 AM
Ronaldo also needs a strong midfield (Scholes in Manchester, Ozil/Alonso in Madrid). But I agree, Postiga is done as a rock. There were rumors the same time last year about Postiga joining the local soccer club of my hometown, thankfully it didn't come true tbh.

hater
06-24-2014, 12:34 AM
dat HGH Robben is using is something thou

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-24-2014, 10:35 AM
STFU

:cry hero played on one leg :cry
:cry too many doping tests in WC :cry
:cry no Penaldos :cry
:cry no alpha to carry him :cry

it's me
06-24-2014, 10:37 AM
dat HGH Robben is using is something thou

Shit.... dude looks like 45 years old fart..... and runs like he's 19. WTF... whatever he's taking they should give some of that to Cristina and Missi.

it's me
06-24-2014, 10:38 AM
Cristina is pulling a Kirby..... she knows the team sucks and she has lost a step or two TBH.

Franklin
06-24-2014, 10:45 AM
Christiana Ronalda :lol

ElNono
06-24-2014, 11:30 AM
Misstiano better score next game and avoid going home or there's going to be some solid crow served around these here places... :lol

lefty
06-24-2014, 11:40 AM
Misstiano better score next game and avoid going home or there's going to be some solid crow served around these here places... :lol

Tbh, Messi is healthier, has a stacked team and is in a much, much easier group :lol

ElNono
06-24-2014, 02:07 PM
Tbh, Messi is healthier, has a stacked team and is in a much, much easier group :lol

:downspin:

Infinite_limit
06-24-2014, 02:10 PM
You must excuse Ronaldo, he spent the year battling for Trophies

it's me
06-24-2014, 02:24 PM
^ She didn't battle shit.....it was Dimaria, Ramos, and Bale who will Rmao win something this year tbh .... Cristina has been MIA for a few months already. To be exact, she disappeared after Blatter handed her the "Balon de Lloro".

DAF86
06-24-2014, 06:03 PM
You must excuse Ronaldo, he spent the year battling for Trophies

Yeah, that goal against Atletico in the CL final was vital. Madrid wouldn't have won it without it. I loved how he played on the Copa del Rey final too.

apalisoc_9
06-24-2014, 09:38 PM
Portugal=Washington Wizards
Argentina=Spurs

Messi is just a lucky POS..

Ronaldo led a not so talented portugese team to the Euro finals when he was a kid, WTF did HGH ever do in International competition?

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-24-2014, 09:56 PM
Gimme a break, if anything this Argentinian squad is the Heat, it will only go as far as Messi carries it. Higuain, Aguero and DiMaria fit into the Wade, Bosh and Allen roles. Portugal could be compared to the Knicks, building your team with talent, around a player that puts numbers but is hardly dominant. The Spurs are probably closest to Germany if we go into that apples and oranges comparision.

You could argue that Portugal is much stronger in 3 out of 4 zones of the pitch than Argentina.

Goalie: Por
Defense: Por
Midfield: Only DiMaria is better than the Portugese midfield, the rest of the Arg midfielders are role players, so Portugal again.
Forwards: Argentina. Higuain, Aguero, Palacio and Lavezzi are better than Ronaldo, Nani, Almeida, Eder and Postiga. Add Messi and it's no contest.

Venti Quattro
06-24-2014, 09:57 PM
Portugal=Washington Wizards
Argentina=Spurs

Messi is just a lucky POS..

Ronaldo led a not so talented portugese team to the Euro finals when he was a kid, WTF did HGH ever do in International competition?

:lmao Poortugal
:lmao Penaldo

ElNono
06-24-2014, 10:19 PM

Won U-20 world cup? Won Olympic gold medal? Copa America final?

And don't give me the 'not so talented' portuguese team, that team had Couto, Figo, Rui Costa, Simao and Deco... they were the golden generation of Portugal that won the U-20 in '89 and '91...

Heck, Ronaldo only scored two goals in that Euro...

apalisoc_9
06-24-2014, 10:36 PM
Won U-20 world cup? Won Olympic gold medal? Copa America final?

And don't give me the 'not so talented' portuguese team, that team had Couto, Figo, Rui Costa, Simao and Deco... they were the golden generation of Portugal that won the U-20 in '89 and '91...

Heck, Ronaldo only scored two goals in that Euro...

None of those competition matter except for the Copa America..Plus, that's a lesser competition. The fact that Messi hasn't won the copa america in a lesser confederation goes to show how awful he's been in international competition.

Ronaldo wasn't always a goal scorer..Early in his career, he was more concerned about passing and finding open spaces when he primarily played as a wing..He was legit a top 2 player in that 2002 squad.

Messi can't even lead a team that is arguably the most talented offensive team in the world..That's like Durant playing with 5 star players and not winning any..Ronaldo has done more with less.

it's me
06-24-2014, 10:43 PM
None of those competition matter except for the Copa America..Plus, that's a lesser competition. The fact that Messi hasn't won the copa america in a lesser confederation goes to show how awful he's been in international competition.

Ronaldo wasn't always a goal scorer..Early in his career, he was more concerned about passing and finding open spaces when he primarily played as a wing..He was legit a top 2 player in that 2002 squad.

Messi can't even lead a team that is arguably the most talented offensive team in the world..That's like Durant playing with 5 star players and not winning any..Ronaldo has done more with less.

:lmao :lmao fuck Cristina's fan boys :lmao.......... "done more" :lol

DAF86
06-24-2014, 10:43 PM

Put Messi on tha Portugal team and they win it all.

ElNono
06-24-2014, 10:44 PM

Messi isn't going to fix the fact that Argentina hasn't fielded a passable defense since the 90's....

Fact remains tho: Misstiano hasn't won shit with Portugal, even when they had a fairly stacked team.

apalisoc_9
06-24-2014, 10:44 PM
Put Messi on tha Portugal team and they win it all.

Messi can't even lead a super talented team to win the Copa america and you expect him to win the euros? :lmao

apalisoc_9
06-24-2014, 10:46 PM
Messi isn't going to fix the fact that Argentina hasn't fielded a passable defense since the 90's....

Fact remains tho: Misstiano hasn't won shit with Portugal, even when they had a fairly stacked team.

Euro cup finals with portugal>Copa America with Argentina..

I don't even think that's debatable tbh.

it's me
06-24-2014, 10:51 PM

Cristina wouldn't even qualify to the WC in South America TBH....

ElNono

Being the first loser isn't any more meritorious. Especially when you have a loaded team like Portugal in 2004...

Messi can't play the Euro, so Copa America it is...

Frankly, Cristiano is a great player, but you can see right now that it takes a team to win...

DAF86
Messi can't even lead a super talented team to win the Copa america and you expect him to win the euros? :lmao

Redundant talent upfront + scrub midfielders, defenders and keepers= Super talented

Ok.

ElNono
06-24-2014, 10:54 PM
Heck, isn't Messi the #2 all-time goal scorer for Argentina behind Batistuta?

Jodelo
06-25-2014, 10:52 AM
Portugals midfield outside of Moutinho is pathetic. They have no forward and rely on Nani :lol

Give me the ARG over POR team 10 times out of 10.

it's me
06-25-2014, 10:58 AM
Portugals midfield outside of Moutinho is pathetic. They have no forward and rely on Nani :lol

Give me the ARG over POR team 10 times out of 10.

And the Argies don't even have a midfield tbh... gago? come on.

Jodelo
06-25-2014, 11:01 AM
And the Argies don't even have a midfield tbh... gago? come on.

Di Maria is better than those three combined on the portugal side.

ElNono
06-25-2014, 11:10 AM
Give me Pepe and Concentrao for Argentina and we fix half the defense

DAF86
06-25-2014, 01:28 PM
Not to mention a keeper, doesn't even have to be good. Any human with a set hands would do.

Franklin
06-25-2014, 05:40 PM
Patricio is a decent goalie, Coentrao & Pepe are good players too (despite Pepe being an asshole) but it's four players that make up your defensive line, not two. Portugal is such a joke because they have a few good players (Ronaldo, Nani, Moutinho etc...) but the rest are dogshits. Postiga is probably the shittiest starting striker of all 32 teams barring those Asian teams tbh.