PDA

View Full Version : Amateur: is kobe a hypocrite

King Emmanuel
06-24-2014, 03:44 PM
when he was angry at shaq going into the 2002 training camp for rehabbing on company time so he didn't have to spend money from his own pocket. i mean kobe's contract may have cost the lakers a chance at lebron or melo

Thread
06-24-2014, 03:59 PM
when he was angry at shaq going into the 2002 training camp for rehabbing on company time so he didn't have to spend money from his own pocket. i mean kobe's contract may have cost the lakers a chance at lebron or melo

It was a 20% cut based on 25/6/6.

ambchang
06-24-2014, 04:11 PM
Not only that, he quit on his team because they weren't gonna get to the playoffs to rehab his Achilles.

Also carrying himself around like he can get any female when he had to resort to raping an unattractive hotel employee.

Then there's all this talk about wanting to win but then handicap the team with that insane contract on top of not deferring to more talented teammates. Running shaq out of town, giving MVPau crap, telling d12 it's Kobe's team.

Thread
06-24-2014, 04:15 PM
Not only that, he quit on his team because they weren't gonna get to the playoffs to rehab his Achilles.

Also carrying himself around like he can get any female when he had to resort to raping an unattractive hotel employee.

Then there's all this talk about wanting to win but then handicap the team with that insane contract on top of not deferring to more talented teammates. Running shaq out of town, giving MVPau crap, telling d12 it's Kobe's team.

You've nary room. Your Neal raped. Your Rodman quit.

As to the other points, here:::

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

---

Gasol can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

---

Howard did fine in the past playoffs, once he got to 0-2. Ready to face the world.

CavsSuperFan
06-24-2014, 04:17 PM
Let’s not forget that Kobe punched Samaki, slapped Sasha 2X & took a wild swing at Shaq…Weird how the Lakers have trouble lately attracting mega stars…

Thread
06-24-2014, 04:33 PM
Let’s not forget that Kobe punched Samaki, slapped Sasha 2X & took a wild swing at Shaq…Weird how the Lakers have trouble lately attracting mega stars…

Samaki rang with him. Sasha rang with him, and he ran Daddy to ground and left him, dead in the ground:::

IrisHockey
06-24-2014, 04:35 PM
Howard did fine in the past playoffs, once he got to 0-2. Ready to face the world.

:lol the new improved Rockets trolling is your A-game Dale

Thread
06-24-2014, 04:47 PM

GD rights. I'm comin'.........& I'm comin' hard.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Arnold Toht
06-24-2014, 05:12 PM
GD rights. I'm comin'.........& I'm comin' hard.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Grim business when you put it like that.

IrisHockey
06-24-2014, 05:14 PM

lol

Axegrinder
06-24-2014, 07:40 PM
the circle of faggots have spoken

spurraider21
06-24-2014, 08:48 PM
kobe has never averaged 25-6-6 in his career

Cry Havoc
06-24-2014, 09:04 PM

:lol

ambchang
06-25-2014, 06:31 AM
Sigh ... nothing by regurgitated fallacies.

You've nary room. Your Neal raped. Your Rodman quit.

Neal was acquitted, Bryant's was dropped. Huge difference.

And Rodman wasn't a Spurs because he quit. He never was a Spur.

As to the other points, here:::

The number of championships won without the other doesn't change the fact that he ran Shaq out of town and ended a dynasty.

---

---

Doesn't change the fact that Kobe routinely publicly humiliate MVPau, who took the Lakers from first round fodder to the NBA finals in the first year, with literally no changes to the roster otherwise.

Howard went to the finals with a hugely flawed Magic team. He couldn't get out of the first round playing with Bryant.

Thread
06-25-2014, 06:34 AM
Sigh ... nothing by regurgitated fallacies.

Neal was acquitted, Bryant's was dropped. Huge difference.

And Rodman wasn't a Spurs because he quit. He never was a Spur.

The number of championships won without the other doesn't change the fact that he ran Shaq out of town and ended a dynasty.

Doesn't change the fact that Kobe routinely publicly humiliate MVPau, who took the Lakers from first round fodder to the NBA finals in the first year, with literally no changes to the roster otherwise.

Howard went to the finals with a hugely flawed Magic team. He couldn't get out of the first round playing with Bryant.

Don't waste a second rearranging Howard's legacy. He got up promptly off his ass at 0-2 & acted like somebody. & it wasn't like anyone noticed. He didn't have to face the music. There wasn't any.

Neal raped. Don't fret though, not your mother, your daughter, your wife, your girlfriend, just human debris in the way. It's okay.

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2014, 07:34 AM

stop posting bullshit faggot

25/6/6 leading ur team to nowhere, his nothing more then a over glorified stat padder

12/13 lakers had no business making the playoffs, that final month of the RS the refs bailed the lakers every game just to sneak them into the playoffs b4 we all know what happen...

even if kobe was fit or injury free for 13/14 season, that lakers team wasnt contending for a playoff spot...they be lucky to even win 41 games

ambchang
06-25-2014, 08:22 AM
Don't waste a second rearranging Howard's legacy. He got up promptly off his ass at 0-2 & acted like somebody. & it wasn't like anyone noticed. He didn't have to face the music. There wasn't any.

Him quitting doesn't change the fact that Kobe ran him off and the Lakers became a much worse team.

Kobe couldn't win a single series without a dominant frontline holding his hand.

Still doesn't change the fact that Shaq was ran off and the Lakers became a team that was much much worse. A championship contender to a team missing the playoffs.

Neal raped. Don't fret though, not your mother, your daughter, your wife, your girlfriend, just human debris in the way. It's okay.

Not OK if Neal truly raped, but then again, Neal is innocent in the court of law.

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stories/110405acc.html

Even the defense accepted the verdict, so move on with your life.

DMC
06-25-2014, 09:27 AM
I'm no Kobe fan, but during the Shaq years the Lakers should have won 5 in a row and would have if Shaq had training discipline in the off season. Kobe's complaints were warranted, because those were the ring years. Last season wasn't a ring season, there's no sacrifice to sitting out.

But yeah, Kobe is a hypocrite. Anyone who points fingers as often as he does without ever taking responsibility for things is a hypocrite.

The Batman
06-25-2014, 09:29 AM

What happened to your other account, BD?

UZER
06-25-2014, 10:36 AM
:lol Stephen A running around being kobes monkey boy spreading lies and revising kobes history.

Thread
06-25-2014, 10:46 AM
Him quitting doesn't change the fact that Kobe ran him off and the Lakers became a much worse team.

Kobe couldn't win a single series without a dominant frontline holding his hand.

Still doesn't change the fact that Shaq was ran off and the Lakers became a team that was much much worse. A championship contender to a team missing the playoffs.

Not OK if Neal truly raped, but then again, Neal is innocent in the court of law.

http://www.cstv.com/sports/m-baskbl/stories/110405acc.html

Even the defense accepted the verdict, so move on with your life.

No, no, your Neal raped. Don't give it a second thought, it wasn't like the girl was legit. Just a no account piece of shit. A throw-a-way. You're fine.

Thread
06-25-2014, 10:47 AM
:lol Stephen A running around being kobes monkey boy spreading lies and revising kobes history.

They let Duncan skate on 6 you've nary room.

ambchang
06-25-2014, 12:23 PM
No, no, your Neal raped. Don't give it a second thought, it wasn't like the girl was legit. Just a no account piece of shit. A throw-a-way. You're fine.

Now you are putting words in my mouth. The character or history of the girl does not matter. It's a simple situation, Neal raped or he didn't. The courts found that he didn't, and the defense accepted the decision.

In other words, from a legal standpoint, Neal didn't rape.

Thread
06-25-2014, 12:25 PM
Now you are putting words in my mouth. The character or history of the girl does not matter. It's a simple situation, Neal raped or he didn't. The courts found that he didn't, and the defense accepted the decision.

In other words, from a legal standpoint, Neal didn't rape.

Neal raped, but, since the girl was shit it was fine. You're okay.

midnightpulp
06-25-2014, 12:28 PM

Cubby, found a nice wallpaper for you to use on your CPU.

http://api.ning.com/files/oszb1oYwZCk-JHhoEFyLoHEsuyuprhFhXAGyvvoW5LJjGGo3galz8W8JRHjuOV 9jiT619-tFhIYa5iuy8tltDiuClh38xtlS/Spurs_NBA_Champions_2014.png?width=737&height=414

Thread
06-25-2014, 12:32 PM
Cubby, found a nice wallpaper for you to use on your CPU.

http://api.ning.com/files/oszb1oYwZCk-JHhoEFyLoHEsuyuprhFhXAGyvvoW5LJjGGo3galz8W8JRHjuOV 9jiT619-tFhIYa5iuy8tltDiuClh38xtlS/Spurs_NBA_Champions_2014.png?width=737&height=414

I don't do wallpapers, pennants, bric a brak, bobble heads. I do rings. That's what I do. That's all I do.

+ my CPU won't brook it. I'll end up chasing it down the street. tee, hee.

scanry
06-25-2014, 12:33 PM
It's good that Dale is sticking around in the offseason. Otherwise this place would be a ghost town.

BTW even if Shaq stayed in shape during 02 summer, they'd wouldn't have dispatched both the spurs & the Mavs. Mavs were rolling early in the season. Nash also should've stepped up after Dirk got hurt.

Thread
06-25-2014, 12:41 PM
It's good that Dale is sticking around in the offseason. Otherwise this place would be a ghost town.

& by God, & I am deadly serious:::it's terribly humbling. I hope I can always carry this mantle to the condition I have to this point.

ambchang
06-25-2014, 12:57 PM

Reiterating it multiple times doesn't make it true, and it's sad that you are resorting to spamming as a form of argument.

You know, since 5, your game has really dropped, and it's not like you were starting high to begin with. Repeating the same stuff ad nauseum, and generally contradicting what you held on in the past.

You harped about how you made the right prediction and picked the Spurs to ring, and yet in another thread, claimed that you don't do predictions.

You attached the TOSB to Duncan even after 5, and yet in the past, you claim to care about nothing but ring counts.

Thread
06-25-2014, 01:07 PM
Reiterating it multiple times doesn't make it true, and it's sad that you are resorting to spamming as a form of argument.

You know, since 5, your game has really dropped, and it's not like you were starting high to begin with. Repeating the same stuff ad nauseum, and generally contradicting what you held on in the past.

You harped about how you made the right prediction and picked the Spurs to ring, and yet in another thread, claimed that you don't do predictions.

You attached the TOSB to Duncan even after 5, and yet in the past, you claim to care about nothing but ring counts.

For the shock value. It obviously bothers you that your Neal raped this girl. I find something that works, I stay with it.

& I attached the bag to Duncan long before a week ago last Sunday. Years ago. You knew the protocol to get rid of it and pass it on to Kobe. You knew. Now you want me to change the rules, change the protocol because you rang at 5. No. He didn't go thru Kobe. Just be grateful that now it's completely up to Duncan to pass the bag. Just ring before Kobe rings. Until then...

The Bag stays.

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:09 PM
For the shock value. It obviously bothers you that your Neal raped this girl. I find something that works, I stay with it.

& I attached the bag to Duncan long before a week ago last Sunday. Years ago. You knew the protocol to get rid of it and pass it on to Kobe. You knew. Now you want me to change the rules, change the protocol because you rang at 5. No. He didn't go thru Kobe. Just be grateful that now it's completely up to Duncan to pass the bag. Just ring before Kobe rings. Until then...

The Bag stays.
so duncan kept the bag because kobe missed the playoffs? :lol

Thread
06-25-2014, 01:12 PM
so duncan kept the bag because kobe missed the playoffs? :lol

You had your chance the prior Summer and were right there. Don't blame me because you couldn't end it. Christ, it ain't my fault. You should suffer. You had it locked up and screwed around and lost it.

Geez, stay the course, perhaps a year from now you'll have a 61 year old senior citizen bent over beggin' for mercy.

ambchang
06-25-2014, 02:11 PM

The Bag stays.

Please, it wasn't for shock value, and it was not because Neal raped a girl, you are just jumping multiple logical steps. I responded because it was incorrect. That's like me saying Kobe is comparable to Jordan. It's obviously incorrect, and people will respond to it because of it. In fact, people respond to it specifically because it was wrong. If I were to say the earth is round, nobody will respond because that is generally accepted to be true.

As for Duncan, you made that protocol up as you went a long. Duncan was on the decline due to Amy's extra-marital affair, and Duncan having to readjust to another role. He adjusted, and has flourished for the last few years. Kobe on the other hand, had been oft injured the last two seasons, and had looked horrible when he played. It made it sound like you are a man of principle, when you are just making things up as you stay.

Otherwise, pull the first post where you lay down that protocol of the bag. I dare you.

Thread
06-25-2014, 02:37 PM
Please, it wasn't for shock value, and it was not because Neal raped a girl, you are just jumping multiple logical steps. I responded because it was incorrect. That's like me saying Kobe is comparable to Jordan. It's obviously incorrect, and people will respond to it because of it. In fact, people respond to it specifically because it was wrong. If I were to say the earth is round, nobody will respond because that is generally accepted to be true.

As for Duncan, you made that protocol up as you went a long. Duncan was on the decline due to Amy's extra-marital affair, and Duncan having to readjust to another role. He adjusted, and has flourished for the last few years. Kobe on the other hand, had been oft injured the last two seasons, and had looked horrible when he played. It made it sound like you are a man of principle, when you are just making things up as you stay.

Otherwise, pull the first post where you lay down that protocol of the bag. I dare you.

I already stated a week ago that the current station of the bag is strictly due to protocol. I never said when I invented it that it's station would be dynamic in any event that did not involve the ring count twixt the two. When asked what would happen should a tie occur, I was clear and consistent, everybody knew where they stood. I did not deceive you, sir.

Most likely you'll have for just another year, then I'll possess it in association with Kobe and I'll show you how to conduct oneself.

In the meantime, shut up.

Leetonidas
06-25-2014, 03:03 PM

Kobe's 4-8 record before Gasol got there is nothing to brag about either tbh. At least Gasol always made the playoffs with an absolute trash roster (:lol Bonzi Wells and Stromile Swift being relied upon). Talking shit about 4-8 over 0-12 is like arguing that the 76ers were better than the Bucks despite their record setting losing streak.

Either way they both sucked balls.

ambchang
06-25-2014, 03:57 PM
I already stated a week ago that the current station of the bag is strictly due to protocol. I never said when I invented it that it's station would be dynamic in any event that did not involve the ring count twixt the two. When asked what would happen should a tie occur, I was clear and consistent, everybody knew where they stood. I did not deceive you, sir.

Most likely you'll have for just another year, then I'll possess it in association with Kobe and I'll show you how to conduct oneself.

In the meantime, shut up.

A week ago is AFTER Duncan got 5, and you conveniently just added a stipulation to continue to stick something on to him that is simply not true. An unwavering rule should have been in place when you first put in that TOSB moniker. Now you are just changing your standards on a whim, and put in a stipulation that is extremely hard to attain (win again in 2015) and had absolutely nothing to do with the label. The Spurs winning in 2015 while Duncan gets injured, or plays 5 minutes a game because he is totally washed up would somehow remove the TOSB label, but if Duncan won another MVP while the Spurs lose in the finals in 7 games would still have the TOSB tab stuck. So not only does your TOSB protocol came out of thin air and on a whim, it's totally illogical too.

You losing it at the end of your post lends more credence to me that you know you are being, as you would say, purposely obtuse.

Thread
06-25-2014, 05:40 PM
A week ago is AFTER Duncan got 5, and you conveniently just added a stipulation to continue to stick something on to him that is simply not true. An unwavering rule should have been in place when you first put in that TOSB moniker. Now you are just changing your standards on a whim, and put in a stipulation that is extremely hard to attain (win again in 2015) and had absolutely nothing to do with the label. The Spurs winning in 2015 while Duncan gets injured, or plays 5 minutes a game because he is totally washed up would somehow remove the TOSB label, but if Duncan won another MVP while the Spurs lose in the finals in 7 games would still have the TOSB tab stuck. So not only does your TOSB protocol came out of thin air and on a whim, it's totally illogical too.

You losing it at the end of your post lends more credence to me that you know you are being, as you would say, purposely obtuse.

You can chase your asshole round your elbow till the cow jumps over the moon...

The Bag stays in Texas.

Thread
06-25-2014, 05:42 PM
Kobe's 4-8 record before Gasol got there is nothing to brag about either tbh. At least Gasol always made the playoffs with an absolute trash roster (:lol Bonzi Wells and Stromile Swift being relied upon). Talking shit about 4-8 over 0-12 is like arguing that the 76ers were better than the Bucks despite their record setting losing streak.

Either way they both sucked balls.

Fine. You have that. Me? I'm holding tiight:::Pau Gasol cannot win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand. Hell, you confirmed that last Summer. That was his chance. He got the table run on him.

DMC
06-25-2014, 06:40 PM
Fine. You have that. Me? I'm holding tiight:::Pau Gasol cannot win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand. Hell, you confirmed that last Summer. That was his chance. He got the table run on him.
So you're saying if Pau was in Miami, they would be swept in the 1st round.

Thread
06-25-2014, 07:00 PM
So you're saying if Pau was in Miami, they would be swept in the 1st round.

No. I'm just saying he ain't won yet without Kobe. I'm entitled. If he wins a playoff game without Kobe I'll lose that bullet. But, until I do I'm going to continue to fire it.

ambchang
06-25-2014, 09:26 PM
You can chase your asshole round your elbow till the cow jumps over the moon...

The Bag stays in Texas.

Great to know that you have no rebuttal.

Your surrender is accepted.

Thread
06-25-2014, 09:27 PM
Great to know that you have no rebuttal.

Your surrender is accepted.

And it's comforting knowing you're with the horde.

ambchang
06-25-2014, 09:29 PM
And it's comforting knowing you're with the horde.

You can call whoever is right whatever you want, but it's delightful to drill you to the ground.

Thread
06-25-2014, 09:30 PM
You can call whoever is right whatever you want, but it's delightful to drill you to the ground.

And to see you in the midst instead of one foot to the right. I'm pleased, but, at the same time just a tad saddened.

Leetonidas
06-26-2014, 12:47 AM

Fine. You have that. Me? I'm holding tight:::Kobe Bryant cannot win a single playoff series after chasing Daddy out of town without Pau holding his hand.

Thread
06-26-2014, 06:46 AM
Fine. You have that. Me? I'm holding tight:::Kobe Bryant cannot win a single playoff series after chasing Daddy out of town without Pau holding his hand.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

ambchang
06-26-2014, 08:52 AM
And to see you in the midst instead of one foot to the right. I'm pleased, but, at the same time just a tad saddened.

You are saddened not because of me, but realizing that your arguments are full of holes, arbitrary, and worse yet, getting called out.

Thread
06-26-2014, 11:33 AM
You are saddened not because of me, but realizing that your arguments are full of holes, arbitrary, and worse yet, getting called out.

Nailed ya pretty good yesterday with that "horde" reference, eh? Yer still snortin'. It was like reverse social climbing. You just hung the ladder down into the cess pool and lowered yerself.

tee, hee.

ambchang
06-26-2014, 11:57 AM
Nailed ya pretty good yesterday with that "horde" reference, eh? Yer still snortin'. It was like reverse social climbing. You just hung the ladder down into the cess pool and lowered yerself.

tee, hee.

Honestly, I didn't even know what you were talking about. There was no horde, you can make up whatever name you want. Fact is, what you made up made no sense, and that's why everybody is telling you that you are being illogical, self-contradictory, and arbitrary.

Thread
06-26-2014, 12:00 PM
Honestly, I didn't even know what you were talking about. There was no horde, you can make up whatever name you want. Fact is, what you made up made no sense, and that's why everybody is telling you that you are being illogical, self-contradictory, and arbitrary.

Now that is the amb I remember. The ladder is upright once more, you're on rung 1.

Ascend, motherfucker, ascend!!!!!!!!!

ambchang
06-26-2014, 12:20 PM
Now that is the amb I remember. The ladder is upright once more, you're on rung 1.

Ascend, motherfucker, ascend!!!!!!!!!

Whatever you say. You are making less and less sense. I have maintained my stance throughout.

You are being driven to insanity by the success of the Spurs. I feel bad for you.

Thread
06-26-2014, 12:24 PM
Whatever you say. You are making less and less sense. I have maintained my stance throughout.

You are being driven to insanity by the success of the Spurs. I feel bad for you.

Rung 2.

Climb, motherfucker, climb!!!!!!!!!

midnightpulp
06-26-2014, 12:27 PM

He's content. He lamented the state of the board following 6, saying it was like somebody died.

Culburn loves his Lakers and rings, but has also maintained that the board is better (and more fun for him) when we're winning and they're losing.

Thread
06-26-2014, 12:29 PM
He's content. He lamented the state of the board following 6, saying it was like somebody died.

Culburn loves his Lakers and rings, but has also maintained that the board is better (and more fun for him) when we're winning and they're losing.

+ it's a cheap form of LifeLock. tee, hee.

ambchang
06-26-2014, 01:18 PM
Rung 2.

Climb, motherfucker, climb!!!!!!!!!

You mean Rung 5?

I don't trust him, he's a Phoenix Suns fan who joined Spurstalk during the one-side rivalries between the Spurs and the SSoL Suns, masquerading as a Lakers fan who used a 5>4 schtick that doesn't make a lick of sense (should have been 16, or 11 > 5).

It's probably more fun for him in the sense that he can spew nonsense to bait people, but deep down inside, he's dying, dying at the sight of the Spurs 5, Suns 0

DMC
06-26-2014, 02:28 PM
No. I'm just saying he ain't won yet without Kobe. I'm entitled. If he wins a playoff game without Kobe I'll lose that bullet. But, until I do I'm going to continue to fire it.
"Pau Gasol cannot win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand."

Doesn't read that way. Just because he hasn't won without Kobe doesn't mean he cannot. You're leaning on the "cannot" part, not the "has not" aspect.

Thread
06-26-2014, 02:45 PM
"Pau Gasol cannot win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand."

Doesn't read that way. Just because he hasn't won without Kobe doesn't mean he cannot. You're leaning on the "cannot" part, not the "has not" aspect.

He'll most likely have another opportunity (since you skunked him) next Spring. If he does I'll lose that bullet. Until then, every chamber is filled.

DMC
06-26-2014, 07:56 PM
He'll most likely have another opportunity (since you skunked him) next Spring. If he does I'll lose that bullet. Until then, every chamber is filled.

You're either not understanding or just not acknowledging that your charge against him is false. You charge he cannot win without Kobe. It's not as effective, I suppose, to play it straight and say he hasn't won a playoff game without Kobe. Howard never won a playoff game in LA. Kobe never got past the 1st round without Phil.

Kevin Love has never won a playoff game. Whomever he ends up with, be it LA or other, you can lodge the same charge against him.. the he never won a playoff game sans Mr X. If that Mr X is Rajon Rondo... then what?

Thread
06-26-2014, 08:08 PM
You're either not understanding or just not acknowledging that your charge against him is false.

It's the former.

DMC
06-26-2014, 08:19 PM
It's the former.

Let me simplify:

1. Pau cannot win

vs

2. Pau has not won

Number one cannot be overcome because cannot is simply cannot. Also you cannot know Pau's potential on other teams where he might even ride the pine and still win a playoff game. Matt Bonner has 2 rings. Jeff fucking Pendergraph has a ring, both without Kobe.

Number two would be true, based on historical fact, and doesn't give you anything to work with.

So, it's false, even now, to state that Pau cannot win without Kobe.

Splits
11-25-2014, 04:56 PM

Thread
11-25-2014, 07:38 PM
25-5-5

hater
11-25-2014, 07:41 PM
Kobe still owns the china markets and commands the media. NOthing but respect IMO at age 36 and on 1 leg