PDA

View Full Version : OT: Savannah Brinson

celticfan
06-24-2014, 05:53 PM
In addition to being a classier upscale looking thot, she clearly wears the pants of the relationship.

LOL Not changing her last name like a boss
LOL #Alphaoftherelationship
LOL Dictating where that choker plays next season

MarioSpeedwagon
06-24-2014, 05:56 PM
What kind of woman wants to live in Cleveland?

Thread
06-24-2014, 06:02 PM

This is true. Upon reflection it's insulting.

Malik Hairston
06-24-2014, 06:05 PM
Savannah is a nice girl, tbh, class act..

My Fault
06-24-2014, 06:17 PM
In addition to being a classier upscale looking thot, she clearly wears the pants of the relationship.

LOL #Alphaoftherelationship
LOL Dictating where that choker plays next season

She did change her last name. Try again.

Clipper Nation
06-24-2014, 06:30 PM
She did change her last name. Try again.

:lol This troll gets shat on so easily, whoever's responsible needs to go back to the drawing board pronto....

celticfan
06-24-2014, 07:41 PM
Yeah she did change it.....LOL yeah right. She's got the choker on a short leash.

Thread
06-24-2014, 09:27 PM
Yeah she did change it.....LOL yeah right. She's got the choker on a short leash.

Well, there goes that refreshing glance.

100%duncan
06-25-2014, 09:58 AM
Is op retarded

Mori Chu
06-25-2014, 10:42 AM
It's sad that these athletes who pull in $100m can't get better women. Look at this girl, seriously. This is the best Lebron can get? Pathetic.

http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2013/news/130930/lebron-james-300.jpg

baseline bum
06-25-2014, 10:46 AM
It's Cleveland and Miami. Lebron isn't going to the Clippers mess and play for Sterling. It's a two team scenario and Savannah doesn't want to live in Miami with all their fake fans and fake people, she wants to live in beautiful NE Ohio.

Raven
06-25-2014, 10:47 AM
It's sad that these athletes who pull in $100m can't get better women. Look at this girl, seriously. This is the best Lebron can get? Pathetic.

indeed, at least dwight has some taste :lol

Clipper Nation
06-25-2014, 10:48 AM
indeed, at least dwight has some taste :lol
An underage Colin Kraepernick lookalike = "taste"? :lol

lefty
06-25-2014, 12:24 PM
What kind of woman wants to live in Cleveland?
what kind of human being wants to live there

#JoeTait

Thebesteva
06-25-2014, 12:29 PM
I'm not into this new fad of taking words that actually mean something and making them into slang. Thirsty doesnt mean you're desperate, it means you're low on water and electrolytes. Thot its the process of thinking.

What was wrong with using the word hoes? Suddenly, hoes just isnt cool enough anymore, it needs to be a thot?

Kool Bob Love
06-25-2014, 12:34 PM
I'm not into this new fad of taking words that actually mean something and making them into slang. Thirsty doesnt mean you're desperate, it means you're low on water and electrolytes. Thot its the process of thinking.

What was wrong with using the word hoes? Suddenly, hoes just isnt cool enough anymore, it needs to be a thot?

Because times have change gramps.

one min your lakers are the best ever and winning back2back.

Next min you having the worst season in franchise history and being a front runner by changing names.

Raven
06-25-2014, 12:39 PM
An underage Colin Kraepernick lookalike = "taste"? :lol

well i'd nail some of his past tbh :lol

Buddy Mignon
06-25-2014, 01:45 PM
Shes solid. Nothing special but James pulled something on his level. Lebron could pull her if he had no dough at all. I have no respect for nerds that strike it rich then start dating models. Shit always looks awkward. Its no fun in dating good looking high priced whores.

Mal
06-25-2014, 01:59 PM

Better this than some gold digger, who will take half of your earnings after you retire.

Reck
06-25-2014, 02:59 PM
This is true. Upon reflection it's insulting.

James is not much of a last name so I understand why she would keep hers. Brinson just sounds cooler, too.

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 03:01 PM
what i find hilarious about these new trolls popping up is that accounts aren't being approved :lol... niggas had all these backup accounts ready to go for over a year, fucking pathetic

Xevious
06-26-2014, 12:48 AM
Shes solid. Nothing special but James pulled something on his level. Lebron could pull her if he had no dough at all. I have no respect for nerds that strike it rich then start dating models. Shit always looks awkward. Its no fun in dating good looking high priced whores.
I actually agree with this. Those two look like they belong together, money or not. She's far from ugly, nothing wrong with her if they're happy.

These athletes can fuck anything they want. Why the hell would you marry some gold-digging whore just because she looks good?

Malik Hairston
06-26-2014, 12:57 AM
It's not just a matter of being an athlete, or rich or whatever..

As you get older, you realize that although looks will always matter, there are much more valuable things to look for in a wife..

The 7/10 wife with a brain/loyalty/usefulness >>> the 9/10 wife that spends all your money and is completely useless in every facet other than looking nice while you smash her..

Getting rich and fucking models/10s is obviously a no-brainer, but wifing them? That's a whole other level of cuckery and stupidity, getting played by professional thots:lol..happens all the time..

Kool Bob Love
06-26-2014, 01:02 AM
what i find hilarious about these new trolls popping up is that accounts aren't being approved :lol... niggas had all these backup accounts ready to go for over a year, fucking pathetic

Nba forum is on some next level stuff.

apalisoc_9
06-26-2014, 01:05 AM
I could tell from this thread who gets real pussy and who doesn't..

Guys who understand Lebron and why marrying a 6/10 with usefulness is better than 10/10 boring whore probably have fucked tons of girls in the past before..

Guys who think..Oh rich gotta have 10's= Virgins or have had sex with less than 2 women who are all probably fat and ugly...

HI-FI
06-26-2014, 01:11 AM
she's not bad looking, and haven't they known each other since HS? smart choice in that case. It's possible they have an arrangement as well, he'll take care of her and the kids as long as Biogenesis keeps him ticking, and he can bareback X amount of chicks per year. ultimately he seems to trust her.

Reck
06-26-2014, 01:13 AM
The 7/10 wife with a brain/loyalty/usefulness >>> the 9/10 wife that spends all your money and is completely useless in every facet other than looking nice while you smash her..

I was watching Scarface the other day and Michelle Pfeiffer, or rather the character she played is exactly who you're talking about here. :lol

Folks gotta keep it simple. Most of these celebs think because they're "high class" that they should be dating and wifing models and such which is their first and last mistake because once she decides to bolt so does half your fortune.

dg7md
06-26-2014, 01:19 AM
Perhaps LeBron is a person that has fallen for somebody because of their personality and not just their looks? I wouldn't call his girl ugly at all. Average maybe, but average can be sexy too.

Franklin
06-26-2014, 04:42 AM
It's understandable for the bitch to keep her family when the female is also a celebrity herself (like Goddess), or when both the guy and the bitch are blacks who don't give a flying shit about the tradition of culture.

But... it would be fun if the Great Satan changes his name to Lebron Brinson, tbh :lol

mudyez
06-26-2014, 08:42 AM

True, but no worries. He gets several better chicks at every road game.