Aztecfan03
06-24-2014, 09:51 PM
You are just salty from 2006.

lefty
06-24-2014, 10:46 PM
Lol italy

Franklin
06-24-2014, 11:59 PM
Italy beat your team in 06 though, no one could take 06 away from them.

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 12:48 AM
Dude, they got screwed. What sort of Red Card was that?

Franklin
06-25-2014, 05:44 AM
The ref is a Nazi sympathizer obviously.

lefty
06-25-2014, 06:25 AM
Lol that was a straight red, gtfo

urunobili
06-25-2014, 08:00 AM
https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-xpf1/t1.0-9/10492236_10204247775099602_6749576308674721728_n.j pg

Sportstudi
06-25-2014, 08:19 AM
Well, Suarez is an absolute asshole, no more comments needed. However, I'm sort of happy that Italy got some dose of their own medicine. They love to dive, to do mean tricks behind the ref's back, grabbing and kicking the opponent in the huddle etc... that **** Materazzi behaved like Suarez yesterday against Zidane (no excuse for the headbutt though). If you go back not only in the recent World Cups, but also regarding club games on international level, Italians love to act. There was one game in 1971 where Borussia Mönchengladbach was beating the reigning champion of the intercontinental cup, Inter Mailand, 7:1 in the European Cup. Shortly before the end of the game an empty can grazed the back of Roberto Boninsegna during a throw-in. Boninsegna fell liking being hit with a sledgehammer and was carried from the pitch on a stretcher. Beyond ridiculous. The result got nullified. There are more examples if you just do some quick online research. Again, Suarez is a ****, but I can't feel that sorry for Italy as they also have a history of doing this shit.

dfens
06-25-2014, 08:51 AM
Well, Suarez is an absolute asshole, no more comments needed. However, I'm sort of happy that Italy got some dose of their own medicine. They love to dive, to do mean tricks behind the ref's back, grabbing and kicking the opponent in the huddle etc... that **** Materazzi behaved like Suarez yesterday against Zidane (no excuse for the headbutt though). If you go back not only in the recent World Cups, but also regarding club games on international level, Italians love to act. There was one game in 1971 where Borussia Mönchengladbach was beating the reigning champion of the intercontinental cup, Inter Mailand, 7:1 in the European Cup. Shortly before the end of the game an empty can grazed the back of Roberto Boninsegna during a throw-in. Boninsegna fell liking being hit with a sledgehammer and was carried from the pitch on a stretcher. Beyond ridiculous. The result got nullified. There are more examples if you just do some quick online research. Again, Suarez is a ****, but I can't feel that sorry for Italy as they also have a history of doing this shit.

I dislike italians for being cheats too BUT
1) did you just compare talking shit to headbutting somebody? Everybody talks shit. Zidane might be the GOAT but he's still a pussy for headbutting in the game. He could of waited another 15 minutes, won the cup and then knock out that nigga materazzi knowing he was retiring anyways. If he would of controlled himself better france would of won, they were pressing italy HARD.
2) a game from 1971???? That's 43 years ago. Shit 'nam wasn't even ove.r
3) did you watch the game? That b3aner ref hustled for that paycheck.

Franklin
06-25-2014, 08:55 AM
Italian players never bite no one though...

Franklin
06-25-2014, 09:02 AM
assigning a be@ner to ref a game between Italy and Uruguay (also Spanish-speaking) is self-evidently biased imho. I'd love to see an Austrian or Hungarian ref officiating the final between Reich and whoever else, but son of a bitch Platini would never let it happen. Instead he would do everything in his power to prevent Reich from reigning just like the past 3 tournaments, but this time he ain't gonna succeed imho.

4th Reich winning their 4th WC in 2014... :flag:

Sportstudi
06-25-2014, 09:06 AM
I dislike italians for being cheats too BUT
1) did you just compare talking shit to headbutting somebody? Everybody talks shit. Zidane might be the GOAT but he's still a pussy for headbutting in the game. He could of waited another 15 minutes, won the cup and then knock out that nigga materazzi knowing he was retiring anyways. If he would of controlled himself better france would of won, they were pressing italy HARD.
2) a game from 1971???? That's 43 years ago. Shit 'nam wasn't even ove.r
3) did you watch the game? That b3aner ref hustled for that paycheck.

1) Read my post again. I already wrote that Zidane's headbutt was inexcuseable. However, it was also an example of Italians playing dirty as what materazzi said was absolute disgrace. That wasn't just trashtalking.
2) That's just an example which came to my head. There are many more, also from the recent years.
3) I watched it. Chiellini is known for being dirty (always high elbow, kicking the opponent, trashtalking etc.) and I wouldn't even be surprised if he tried to provoke Suarez to do that. Still, Suarez' reaction was ridiculous. And that ref wasn't good either.

Franklin
06-25-2014, 09:23 AM
agree, the 1/8 final vs. Australia was another perfect example. Grosso won them a controversial penalty kick by flopping. Not to say Inzaghi who was probably the most notorious flopper in modern soccer tbh.

dfens
06-25-2014, 10:02 AM
1) Read my post again. I already wrote that Zidane's headbutt was inexcuseable. However, it was also an example of Italians playing dirty as what materazzi said was absolute disgrace. That wasn't just trashtalking.
2) That's just an example which came to my head. There are many more, also from the recent years.
3) I watched it. Chiellini is known for being dirty (always high elbow, kicking the opponent, trashtalking etc.) and I wouldn't even be surprised if he tried to provoke Suarez to do that. Still, Suarez' reaction was ridiculous. And that ref wasn't good either.

imo the worst (racist, aggressive, problematic) fans in europe are :
1) old hard core english hooligans ... dying breed, they've been getting screened to death in the uk since the late 80s.
2) dutch hooligans .. some of the worst ever
3) germany neo nazis (self explanatory)
4) serbian/croats ... hard core racists and trouble makers tbh.
5) russians/poles (some crazy stories out there)
6) italians are at worst here.

The refs at this WC have been at an all time low in the 90s.I'm not even implying fixing, just missed callas or bad calls or simply arbitrary refereeing. Maybe blatter is preparing us for wc2018 where russia will ring with refs from Kazakhstan, belarus, north korea, tajikistan, azerbaijan and uzbekistan that will make south korea's 2002 run one of honor and gentlemanship :lmao

Relevancy
06-25-2014, 10:04 AM
Italy never knew what they wanted to be, their style was just all riled up

only bright spot was pirlo.

velik_m
06-25-2014, 10:32 AM
Italy never knew what they wanted to be, their style was just all riled up

only bright spot was pirlo.

Eh, Pirlo played like crap against Uruguay. Very slow in decision making.

And Italoly. :lol

urunobili
06-25-2014, 10:35 AM
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bq61hPeIcAAv30n.jpg

Venti Quattro
06-25-2014, 10:44 AM

:lol Cry some more

it's me
06-25-2014, 10:51 AM
:lol Cry some more

Yeah... cry me a river.... Uruguay bitching about dirty play. I've seen it all now. :lmao

dfens
06-25-2014, 11:51 AM

cmon son :lol You niggas are lucky you played only 1 game in 10.

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 12:36 PM
Lol that was a straight red, gtfo
Stepping over the ball while dribbling = straight red
Biting people = nothing

lefty
06-25-2014, 12:38 PM
Stepping over the ball while dribbling = straight red
Biting people = nothing

1. what.. that was dirty play by Marchisio
2. They didnt see him biting, it was away from the ball

Franklin
06-25-2014, 05:36 PM
no matter what we shall thank those Uruguay refs who ignored Lampard's goal 4yrs ago in South Africa, it's not like we couldn't beat them if the goal wasn't whistled off but it indeed made the game easier for us.

Brazil
06-25-2014, 10:32 PM

:cry

ive seen it all, Uruguay citizen complaining about dirty :lmao

lefty
06-25-2014, 11:05 PM
:cry

ive seen it all, Uruguay citizen complaining about dirty :lmao

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RSM9zEbfw-w

Venti Quattro
06-25-2014, 11:07 PM

Fuckin suck-ho should not have been starting over Koscielny

Brazil
06-26-2014, 05:30 AM

Not sure how this is related to my post

urunobili
06-26-2014, 08:29 AM
http://www.elobservador.com.uy/upload/fotos/780x492/2014/06/26/chiellini_317527.jpg

ElNono
11-14-2017, 06:06 AM
bump

Brazil
11-14-2017, 06:25 AM
:lol I just logged to find and bump this thread but my nigg nono is the man tbh

Also :lolItatly

lefty
11-14-2017, 07:47 AM
Not as bad as France choking big time in the 94 WCQ :lol

How the fuck did they choke, what the fuck :lol

Brazil
11-14-2017, 08:10 AM
Not as bad as France choking big time in the 94 WCQ :lol

How the fuck did they choke, what the fuck :lol

:lol old story bro... fucking Ginola

lefty
11-14-2017, 08:24 AM
What was he thinking

But to be fair it was on the whole team

"1 point out both home games vs Israel and Bulgaria is all we need guys, but let's not do this"

Canyonero
11-14-2017, 08:46 AM
Italol sounds better imo

spursistan
11-14-2017, 09:38 AM

What was he thinking

"1 point out both home games vs Israel and Bulgaria is all we need guys, but let's not do this"

It was a pathetic choke tbh..Though it worked out very well in the long run for the French as it helped them get rid of the retreads of that post-Platini transitional team (Ginola, Pappin, Cantona and others..) and pave the way for their greatest generation (1996-2006) to blossom..It's kinda similar for Spain; they found success once they moved on from the Hierro/Raul era teams..

Brazil
11-14-2017, 10:15 AM
What was he thinking

:lol dat was pretty terrible

lefty
11-14-2017, 10:29 AM
:lol dat was pretty terrible
It suscks because that generation was pretty good tbh

lefty
11-14-2017, 10:57 AM
It was a pathetic choke tbh..Though it worked out very well in the long run for the French as it helped them get rid of the retreads of that post-Platini transitional team (Ginola, Pappin, Cantona and others..) and pave the way for their greatest generation (1996-2006) to blossom..It's kinda similar for Spain; they found success once they moved on from the Hierro/Raul era teams..

Good point