PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Is lebron james the best role model for Sports individuals in terms of relationship..

apalisoc_9
06-24-2014, 10:43 PM
with women?

Lebron is one of the smartest players ever..

- Lebron is married to a gal that was with him when he was a cheap poor bastard..

- Savannah doesn't like Media attention

- She takes care of Lebron's kid..

Jordan.

- Typical negro obsessed with white chicks

- Fucked the ugliest Black girl I've ever seen

- Fucked up family

- Married to a legit gold digger

- No girl has ever liked him so he has to pay them up

Kobe

- technically paid his wife to stay with him

- raped a white chick that I would probably say NO to if she asked me out on a date..

- Married an attention whore who probably fucks Juan on the side..

Thebesteva
06-24-2014, 11:09 PM
:lol Kobe didnt rape that girl, she just felt insulted that he didnt finish in her

Wiz
06-24-2014, 11:11 PM
Jordan is the better ball player, that's all that matters

lefty
06-24-2014, 11:29 PM
Some posters have an agenda against Jordan :lol

OP and HH, did MJ forget to pay up your moms?

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-24-2014, 11:31 PM
OP is still trying too hard to fit in...

DMC
06-24-2014, 11:34 PM
What OP is doing is akin to a fat chick wearing a loose shirt and vertical stripes to "eliminate the negative". In the OP's case, the negative is that his hero isn't close to MJ. If he can show that MJ isn't that great romantically, it may make his hero better on the grand scale of better.

celticfan
06-24-2014, 11:48 PM
What an idiotic take on all levels. Just like on the court, Lebron is carried in real life. That thot wears the pants tightly.

That's not how a man should be in society. If you are into the new era of being a cuck or a white knight, all the power to you.

Franklin
06-24-2014, 11:50 PM
guys who're truly smart would never have no touch of any bitches in the first place, imho.

Franklin
06-24-2014, 11:52 PM
and, fostering two cats dumped by his bitch's sister is probably the last thing a smart man would ever do imho, even if he does have a bitch somehow.

Kool Bob Love
06-24-2014, 11:54 PM
http://static.giantbomb.com/uploads/original/7/70944/1231690-derek_jeter.jpg

IrisHockey
06-24-2014, 11:57 PM
:lol Jeter may be the greatest playa of all time.. he'd literally party and fuck 10s until 5 AM and still play his usual average defense the next day.

the guy inherited the black body from his dad and the white brain from his mom

Malik Hairston
06-25-2014, 12:03 AM
Probably, tbh, and Savannah is actually intelligent and trying to run businesses, rather than sitting on her ass and collecting diamond rings and treating her maids like shit..

- Dad Killer is a coon to the fullest extent, obviously, along with being one of the biggiest pieces of shit on the planet..his coonery doesn't fall short in the women category, tbh..

- Kobe got played by a Chola that has used him for millions and given him ugly-ass kids..he was raised in an upstanding, Italian culture by Black parents, only to betray them and kill their relationship by marrying a hood-rat Chola..he's also willing to snitch on his man for pussy, as everybody knows..

- Magic Johnson is a homosexual that got Aids..he got played by that big-dick nigga that said, "naw, don't worry Ervin, I got tested last month"..

- Larry Bird used to fuck his sister, according to sources, so you couldn't really publicly display his relationship..

- Tim Duncan is my favorite player, but he got played by a White devil woman that ran off with a no-name, little-dick Asian man..

- Shaq's relationships with women are well-known:lol..

- Hakeem Olajuwon is a pedophile, so like Bird, you can't really promote him..

Malik Hairston
06-25-2014, 12:03 AM
:lol Jeter may be the greatest playa of all time.. he'd literally party and fuck 10s until 5 AM and still play his usual average defense the next day.

:lol legend that did it the right way, tbh..

lefty
06-25-2014, 12:09 AM

Well baseball is not a sport, so he didn't require any energy during games

IrisHockey
06-25-2014, 12:11 AM
Well baseball is not a sport, so he didn't require any energy during games

:lol why the baseball hate at every baseball-related post in the forum, lefts?

I thought I was safe from it, unlike CN, since I respect Soccer.. I've been an Arsenal fan for years and obviously a diehard Spain fan since birth, 28 years ago..

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 12:20 AM
James couldn't handle a Becky (white whore). It's not his choice

lefty
06-25-2014, 12:22 AM
:lol why the baseball hate at every baseball-related post in the forum, lefts?

I thought I was safe from it, unlike CN, since I respect Soccer.. I've been an Arsenal fan for years and obviously a diehard Spain fan since birth, 28 years ago..
So we're cool :lol

Malik Hairston
06-25-2014, 12:27 AM
I bet Lefty loved baseball until the Expos were taken away, tbh:lol..

Thread
06-25-2014, 12:31 AM
I bet Lefty loved baseball until the Expos were taken away, tbh:lol..

Coco Laboy days.

kobe4life
06-25-2014, 12:31 AM
The Great Satan has always been terrible with women. I'll never forget seeing him on national TV when he was 18 begging that ugly rat face bitch Ashanti for a kiss.

IrisHockey
06-25-2014, 12:34 AM
Coco Laboy days.

:lol wow how do you remember players from 45 years ago?

ps: intense game between your tribe and the Diamondbacks.. 11th inning..

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2014, 12:41 AM
u forgot kirbys fetish of going in after many men has gone b4 him, has to use that mans semen as lube

just like why he goes to germany to get ayran race semen squirt onto his injured parts then rub hard against the head of the cock....

Thread
06-25-2014, 01:08 AM
:lol wow how do you remember players from 45 years ago?

ps: intense game between your tribe and the Diamondbacks.. 11th inning..

That was special when the Expos came in and they had the expansion draft for them. Rusty Staub, Mack Jones come to mind.

Clipper Nation
06-25-2014, 06:23 AM
Some posters have an agenda against Jordan :lol

OP and HH, did MJ forget to pay up your moms?
No, some posters just speak the truthbombs about DK that Media would like us all to forget :lol

Thread
06-25-2014, 06:25 AM
Media

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.