PDA

View Full Version : _Do you have any extra medication?_

mouse
08-17-2005, 11:53 PM
My Insurance expired last week and I won't be able to renew it until September.

So if you have any extra Xanax, Valium, or pain paills for sell? Please e mail me.

Thank You

[email protected]

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2005, 12:00 AM
Damn fiend.

TastesLikeChicken
08-18-2005, 12:01 AM
I've got some stuff you can buy if you keep it to yourself

It's $20 for the "fred's"

and $50 for the "dino's"

mouse
08-18-2005, 12:01 AM
Damn fiend.

You rather I smoke Crack, and buy weed? You tree huggers are never happy.

mouse
08-18-2005, 12:03 AM
I've got some stuff you can buy if you keep it to yourself

It's $20 for the "fred's"

and $50 for the "dino's"

Dude where have you been? you still using my posts for your stand up routines? I am not on AOL so I won't be checking mail until 1 AM

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2005, 12:04 AM
You rather I smoke Crack, and buy weed? You tree huggers are never happy.

I don't give a fuck what you do. When you go begging for meds on a messege board, I say you are a fiend. I'm no tree hugger. I just know a dope fiend when I see one.

TastesLikeChicken
08-18-2005, 12:13 AM
Dude where have you been? you still using my posts for your stand up routines?

Only in my "don't you hate small-statured latino's" bit

I am not on AOL so I won't be checking mail until 1 AM

Then check yourself at 1am, I paypal'd you some vicodin

mouse
08-18-2005, 12:17 AM
I don't give a fuck what you do.

If that was ture ? you would not give a shit to reply.

When you go begging for meds on a messege board,

Begging? More like asking a favor. and The topic was directed at the old timers who post when they need a favor also. It saves on having to PM and Email 40 folks.

I say you are a fiend.

No shit! where have you been? are you new here? have you not seen my pictures? I am an old 70s pot smoking Drug addict, with long hair.

come on brah get with the program here.

I'm no tree hugger.

well then what is your beef? you work for Green Peace? PETA?

are you a soccer mom?

I just know a dope fiend when I see one.

If that is true, then name another? I know about at least 10 who post here and I couldn't tell by looking at them. You must have some gift you should work for Probation. They could save millions each year on not having to drug test anyone, why not share your gift with the public? Do you not care about our youth?

SpursFanDan
08-18-2005, 12:18 AM
classic, mouse asking for medication.

mouse
08-18-2005, 12:21 AM
classic, mouse asking for medication.

You right, I should do something more important like make a topic on how this website got started :lmao

SpursFanDan
08-18-2005, 12:25 AM
You right, I should do something more important like make a topic on how this website got started :lmao

I was really curious on how it started thats all.

midgetonadonkey
08-18-2005, 12:26 AM
If that was ture ? you would not give a shit to reply.
Begging? More like asking a favor. and The topic was directed at the old timers who post when they need a favor also. It saves on having to PM and Email 40 folks.
No shit! where have you been? are you new here? have you not seen my pictures? I am an old 70s pot smoking Drug addict, with long hair.
come on brah get with the program here.
well then what is your beef? you work for Green Peace? PETA?
are you a soccer mom?
If that is true, then name another? I know about at least 10 who post here and I couldn't tell by looking at them. You must have some gift you should work for Probation. They could save millions each year on not having to drug test anyone, why not share your gift with the public? Do you not care about our youth?

I don't think you should be proud to admit you are addicted to pain killers or any other type of drug. Only pieces of shit admit to that. If you want to admit to being a piece of shit, than so be it, but I don't see how that is something that you should be proud of. Go out and get a job. Do something that is worth bragging about. I'm not talking about bragging about being an "old 70's pot smoking Drug addict" as you would say. My mom was exactly as you describe but decided to do something more with her life than be a piece of shit. Maybe you should think about doing the same.

SpursFanDan
08-18-2005, 12:27 AM
"lets get it on"

Maybe this is a cry for help, drug addiction is a serious thing. And maybe this is just a joke topic.

mouse
08-18-2005, 01:02 AM
I don't think you should be proud to admit you are addicted to pain killers or any other type of drug. Only pieces of shit admit to that

Like Rush limbaugh , and Brett Farve? are you calling them a piece of Shit also?

Your right I should just act like a tax paying tree hugger and wait until I get busted later like they did, At least I am man enough to not hide my Vices.

I must say , It must be nice to be a saint like yourself. we need more folks like you, can I use you as a role model?

If you want to admit to being a piece of shit, than so be it,

If that was true, then you would not take the time to lecture me.

but I don't see how that is something that you should be proud of.

Man you muat be a blast at parties, I bet you used to get back stage to all the heavy metal shows back in the 80s, You remind me of the dad in the movie American Beauty, Whats wrong, did someone move one of your Nazi plates in the display case?

Go out and get a job.

And ruin my drug addict, Hippy reputaion , I have worked so hard on since 1979? Your fucking nuts brah!

Do something that is worth bragging about

Trust me when I am done waxing your ass toningt, I will be bragging about it to my friends at the blood bank in the morning.

I'm not talking about bragging about being an "old 70's pot smoking Drug addict" as you would say.

Well I did at one time come in 3rd place at the Blanco Tavern Jalapeno eating contest back in 1990, does that count?

My mom was exactly as you describe
Trust me I left out most of all the juicy details
Damm brah, I had no idea you read the restroom walls also? relax I was just kidding,

but decided to do something more with her life than be a piece of shit

I am not sure my Mother could do anything that would make me call her a piece of shit. Are you adopted? Just curious.

Maybe you should think about doing the same.

I might just do that when I hit 55 years old, Right now I have to repack my Bong and answer some e mails, Thanks for the advice though , your much too kind my man,

mouse
08-18-2005, 01:11 AM
for the recored

Rush Limbaugh IS a piece of shit

Who isn't a piece of shit these days? :lmao