PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Should Kobe Be Allowed To Attend The Fredo, Chazz, and Mitch Pitch To Lebron

Koolaid_Man
06-25-2014, 11:49 AM
:lol To my 20/20 hindsight pleasure.....Kobe royally fucked up the whole Dwight sage....before Dwight joined the Lakers Kobe said: "You can be my Tyson Chandler." after the season was over Kobe again said: "Let me teach you how to win, let me teach you how to be a champion." :lmao

Now to be crystal clear....I'm in way advocating I want Lebron because I'd prefer Melo but if he's out there why not meet with the dude...after mistreating Lebron so badly at that past two All Star games it might not be a good idea to have Kobe present at the meeting...:lol Lebron has been salty as fuck and there's clear animosity...:lolhttp://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a68/Koolbreezey/imhages_zps8bb3e234.jpg

Nonetheless rumor is that Fredo will package Nash and the #7 to clear the cap space to sign both Lebron and Melo....which is certainly plausible given Wade's decline and Bosh's pussiness...Kobe has had almost 2 yrs of rest just like MJ retiring and should be ready to come back guns blazing...

Kobe - SG
Melo - SF
Lebron - PF

Seems like a long shot but let's see what Jerry Buss can pull off from the grave....:toast