PDA

View Full Version : Heat: If Lebron teams up with Carmelo Anthony

Thebesteva
06-25-2014, 12:08 PM
In Miami, how devastating will that be for his image? And I'm not talking about in this forum, but rather to the millions and millions of basketball fans? It will be the first time a 'greatest player' of his generation will be ring chasing in their prime :lol

Malik Hairston
06-25-2014, 12:39 PM
You're really obsessed with discussing Lebron's image, my nigga:lol..

And Carmelo sucks, tbh, Lebron isn't going to team up with him..

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 12:40 PM
I would permanently click off NBA

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 12:43 PM
tbh if LeBron could elevate a career loser like Melo to championship status, it only enhances his legacy :lol

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-25-2014, 12:46 PM
tbh if LeBron could elevate a career loser like Melo to championship status, it only enhances his legacy :lol

Because Carmelo has had great weapons compared to James....

Oh wait, the 100+million dollar deal for Stoudamire counts, right?

People have very short memories.

Thebesteva
06-25-2014, 12:50 PM
You're really obsessed with discussing Lebron's image, my nigga:lol..

And Carmelo sucks, tbh, Lebron isn't going to team up with him..

:lol I dislike that nigga tbh. Never disliked an athlete as much. Mayweather is a close 2nd tho tbh.

Malik Hairston
06-25-2014, 12:52 PM
Doesn't everybody in Cali dislike Mayweather?:lol..Pacquiao territory..

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 12:53 PM
:lol I dislike that nigga tbh. Never disliked an athlete as much. Mayweather is a close 2nd tho tbh.
How can you really Hate James? He's a pushover and racking up Eastern Conference titles in his prime.

StrengthAndHonor
06-25-2014, 12:54 PM
This is true. It elevated Kobe's status when he brought Gasol into championship status, twice.

Thebesteva
06-25-2014, 12:57 PM
Doesn't everybody in Cali dislike Mayweather?:lol..Pacquiao territory..

Its hard to like Mayweather, hes boring and never pushes the envelope. Los Angeles is filled with black people who love Mayweather

How can you really Hate James? He's a pushover and racking up Eastern Conference titles in his prime.

Because he's obviously overrated and his fans have been labeling him as the GOAT since day 1. Its great to see Lebron fans come up with new ways to explain how hes already surpassed Kobe and how he will pass Jordan

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 12:57 PM
This is true. It elevated Kobe's status when he brought Gasol into championship status, twice.
apples and oranges. lebron has already led teams to titles. kobe needed pau to get there again after he cast shaq off

jag
06-25-2014, 12:58 PM
Nobody will care who he had to team up with. If he wins and he's the best player on his team, it will only improve his image as a winner.

Thebesteva
06-25-2014, 12:59 PM
apples and oranges. lebron has already led teams to titles. kobe needed pau to get there again after he cast shaq off

Yes because Pau Gasol is somehow more valuable than Wade+Bosh+Ray Allen :lmao

Infinite_limit
06-25-2014, 12:59 PM
Because he's obviously overrated and his fans have been labeling him as the GOAT since day 1. Its great to see Lebron fans come up with new ways to explain how hes already surpassed Kobe and how he will pass Jordan
Within 15 years, James will be replaced by the "Next Jordan"

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:01 PM
Yes because Pau Gasol is somehow more valuable than Wade+Bosh+Ray Allen :lmao
i don't see where i wrote that

Thebesteva
06-25-2014, 01:03 PM
Within 15 years, James will be replaced by the "Next Jordan"

i don't see where i wrote that

You said Lebron has led teams to titles as to where Kobe needed Pau to get there after Shaq. Well, yeah, and Magic needed Jabbar + Worthy, MJ needed Pippen, Kukoc, Rodman and Lebron needed Wade+Bosh+Allen.

This just in, you need a bad ass fuckin team to win multiple titles.

StrengthAndHonor
06-25-2014, 01:04 PM
It's not Apples and Oranges, Pau has never been out of the first round in his career...

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:06 PM
You said Lebron has led teams to titles as to where Kobe needed Pau to get there after Shaq. Well, yeah, and Magic needed Jabbar + Worthy, MJ needed Pippen, Kukoc, Rodman and Lebron needed Wade+Bosh+Allen.

This just in, you need a bad ass fuckin team to win multiple titles.
to be completely fair, Wade and Bosh in the 2013 run weren't as good as the cast kobe had. wade has declined annually since 2011

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:07 PM
It's not Apples and Oranges, Pau has never been out of the first round in his career...
what was the big difference in the lakers 07 and 08 playoff runs? was it kobe elevating his game? :rollin

jag
06-25-2014, 01:08 PM

Only twice was Kobe was the best player for his championship teams. After 4 straight MVPs and two straight Finals MVPs, I think lakerfan knows the truth when it comes to Kobe vs. Lebron. Jordan is not the GOAT because he got rings, he's the GOAT because he was the reason for the rings.

Thebesteva
06-25-2014, 01:09 PM
to be completely fair, Wade and Bosh in the 2013 run weren't as good as the cast kobe had. wade has declined annually since 2011

Kobe was incredible from 2008-2010, you recall what he did to the Spurs right in the last relevant series the two teams had? :lol

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:10 PM
Kobe was incredible from 2008-2010, you recall what he did to the Spurs right in the last relevant series the two teams had? :lol
what was the purpose of quoting my post if you are going to go in a new direction and make a non-relevant point? i never said kobe wasn't great... that has absolutely nothing to do with what i'm saying though :lol

RsxPiimp
06-25-2014, 01:11 PM
what was the big difference in the lakers 07 and 08 playoff runs? was it kobe elevating his game? :rollin

Thats retarded. Whats the difference between the 2009 Lebron Cavs and 2013 James Heat? Was it Lebron Elevating his game? :lmao

See how that works?

Thebesteva
06-25-2014, 01:13 PM
what was the purpose of quoting my post if you are going to go in a new direction and make a non-relevant point? i never said kobe wasn't great... that has absolutely nothing to do with what i'm saying though :lol

So you're admitting that Kobe is great?

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:14 PM
Thats retarded. Whats the difference between the 2009 Lebron Cavs and 2013 James Heat? Was it Lebron Elevating his game? :lmao

See how that works?
lebron went from championship contender to finals loser in his first year with the heat, a feat he accomplished back in 07. kobe went from first round fodder to championship contender from 07 to 08, much bigger leap

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:14 PM
So you're admitting that Kobe is great?
of course... i don't like him, but he's still one of the greats of my time tbh, albeit overrated by most

Clipper Nation
06-25-2014, 01:18 PM
of course... i don't like him, but he's still one of the greats of my time tbh, albeit overrated by most
Never mind that faggot role player Kirby.... Gaborik is back!

:danceclub

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:20 PM
Never mind that faggot role player Kirby.... Gaborik is back!

:danceclub
daaam. everybody is locked up

RsxPiimp
06-25-2014, 01:20 PM
lebron went from championship contender to finals loser in his first year with the heat, a feat he accomplished back in 07. kobe went from first round fodder to championship contender from 07 to 08, much bigger leap

A playoff loss is playoff loss, why is losing in the playoffs in the first round any different in losing the Finals? Lebron also joined Wade who was a Top 5 player in 2011, who won a championship without Lebron. See the context there?

RsxPiimp
06-25-2014, 01:21 PM
Anyway I told myself not to join these useless debates. Enjoy your day everyone. :lol

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:21 PM
why is losing in the playoffs in the first round any different in losing the Finals?
:lmao... so you don't see the difference between the Utah Jazz and OKC in 2012?

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:22 PM
Anyway I told myself not to join these useless debates. Enjoy your day everyone. :lol
:lol... joins argument, makes point, tries to get last word in, and says "ok im done here"

RsxPiimp
06-25-2014, 01:26 PM
:lmao... so you don't see the difference between the Utah Jazz and OKC in 2012?

No, I don't see the importance of reducing a players legacy by bringing arbitrary arguments like losing in the first round vs losing in the finals. 18,000 posts and you still don't understand how it works.

And yes, I'm bolting, Who gives a fuck what you think.

StrengthAndHonor
06-25-2014, 01:28 PM
And yes, I'm bolting, Who gives a fuck what you think.
:lol

StrengthAndHonor
06-25-2014, 01:29 PM
My posts are not to imply Kobe is greater than Lebron fwiw. That ship has long sailed.

spurraider21
06-25-2014, 01:29 PM
yeah, arguing with a dude who thinks losing in the first round is equally impressive as winning 3 rounds... and yet he tries to berate pau because he lost in the first round. :tu

TDMVPDPOY
06-25-2014, 02:02 PM
i dont have a problem with ring chaser lebron

what i have a problem with is the cripple in la who coatrided to rings

TampaDude
06-25-2014, 02:07 PM
i dont have a problem with ring chaser lebron

what i have a problem with is the cripple in la who coatrided to rings

Don't forget DFish...and the D stands for "Doctor Shopping". :lol