Wow, this shit is still on TV?

Seriously...

Holden_Caulfield
06-27-2014, 02:04 AM
the hottest chick is the one with 3 kids :lol the fuck

Udokafan05
06-27-2014, 01:45 PM
the hottest chick is the one with 3 kids :lol the fuck

Easily the best. Seems like a good group overall. I don't like all the new twists right away though.

Udokafan05
06-29-2014, 10:36 PM
Devin might be the worst big brother player ever

JudynTX
07-01-2014, 09:29 AM
Where are my fellow BB Fans at?
:blah

Here I am. :D I love Donny!!!!!

Wow, this shit is still on TV?

Seriously...

You say this shit every year. Move on.

Are you in the Bomb Squad alliance too? :lmao

And Caleb...........WTFF..............dude got rejected by Amber and he still thinks she likes him. :lol

Jacob1983
07-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Big Brother After Dark on TV guide network. So sad. Edited shit.

Spurs da champs
07-02-2014, 04:02 AM
Why the hell did they move Big Brother After Dark on TVGN, Showtime 2 is much more accessible....

MI21
07-02-2014, 10:43 AM
You say this shit every year. Move on.

Because it continues to boggle the mind how it is still broadcast.

JudynTX
07-02-2014, 10:49 AM
Big Brother After Dark on TV guide network. So sad. Edited shit.

Why the hell did they move Big Brother After Dark on TVGN, Showtime 2 is much more accessible....

Buy the live feeds, you'll see unedited shit. :lol

Because it continues to boggle the mind how it is still broadcast.

You do know that Big Brother is shown in more countries than the USA right? BBUK, BBAustralia, BBIndia, BBSouth Africa, BBBrazil

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Buy the live feeds, you'll see unedited shit. :lol

You do know that Big Brother is shown in more countries than the USA right? BBUK, BBAustralia, BBIndia, BBSouth Africa, BBBrazil

Even though I groan every time I see this thread (and the Random Thoughts), I'm happy for both because it kind of contains you and keeps you from posting willy nilly all over the place and running roughshod over the more erudite posters.

JudynTX
07-02-2014, 10:52 AM
Where are my fellow BB Fans at?
:blah

What do you think of Cody? :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/Cody_zpse4149ef8.jpg

JudynTX
07-02-2014, 10:53 AM
Even though I groan every time I see this thread (and the Random Thoughts), I'm happy for both because it kind of contains you and keeps you from posting willy nilly all over the place and running roughshod over the more erudite posters.

Oh brother.

MI21
07-02-2014, 10:13 PM

Yep, no one watches it in Australia (except teenage girls) and it is often laughed at and is a financial fail for the network which broadcasts it. Probably I feel like it has been on maybe once in the last five years.

Holden_Caulfield
07-03-2014, 02:22 AM
hey guys lets reveal all the alliances to everybody :lmao

Spurs da champs
07-03-2014, 02:42 AM
Joey says hello.

Jacob1983
07-03-2014, 03:50 AM
CBS still does live feeds for this shit on the world wide web? I remember when I was in high school and how it was such a big deal that you could pay to watch Big Brother online 24/7. Those were the days.

RashoFan
07-06-2014, 12:09 AM
What do you think of Cody? :D

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/Cody_zpse4149ef8.jpg

Nice body. Nice face. Could have done without the exposed pubes though.

RashoFan
07-06-2014, 12:12 AM
I am wondering if he is going to have an epic meltdown and get kicked off the show like the black lady from the season that Evil Dick won(season 10?)

RashoFan
07-06-2014, 09:20 PM
Don't know if he has ever watched past seasons or he is delusional to think that playing a straight, honest game is going to bring him to the F2.

RashoFan
07-06-2014, 09:26 PM
The Christine, Nicole and Hayden alliance ....If they add Donny, they could be the Nerd Herd: the second coming.

Holden_Caulfield
07-07-2014, 03:26 AM
cant wait until devin is on the block, shits gonna go down :lol

Clipper Nation
07-07-2014, 08:17 AM
Too many twists at once, really hard to get into it this year....

daslicer
07-07-2014, 08:21 AM
I hate how they have two HOH's this year it makes things less exciting.

Soul_Patch
07-07-2014, 02:14 PM
holy pubes..thats kind of gross...

Aztecfan03
07-07-2014, 11:33 PM
I started watching it again last year. I'm rooting for Donny and Derek so far. And hoping that brttney wasn't voted to team america since she is being targeted to go home this week.

JudynTX
07-08-2014, 09:58 AM
hey guys lets reveal all the alliances to everybody :lmao

Devin just can't keep his mouth shut.

Nice body. Nice face. Could have done without the exposed pubes though.

:lol He models underwear, sorry.

Stupidest idea ever for BB. :td

So Devin removed Brittney off the block and put up Zach, then Zach went ape shit crazy afterwards and outed the bomb squad to all. :rollin

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v371/ladyspur/devinbb_zpsd5b1409a.jpg

blizz
07-08-2014, 11:07 AM
Thanks for the spoiler wtf

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 11:15 AM
Devin's (unintentionally) entertaining, but he is already one of the worst players in recent memory :lol

All he does is contradict himself constantly and try to intimidate people while blathering about his daughter and family for sympathy....

Aztecfan03
07-08-2014, 08:45 PM
Thanks for the spoiler wtf

I know right. Some of us don't watch the live feeds.

Aztecfan03
07-08-2014, 08:47 PM
I didn't like Zach at first but I don't want him to leave yet.

RashoFan
07-09-2014, 10:08 PM
The first night of the show, I was liking Devin due to his current hometown is SA. Now, I am hoping he gets evicted soon. One day I like a person and the next show, I am ready to see them go. I'm just as bad as the players in the house constantly changing my damn mind...lol

daslicer
07-10-2014, 12:53 AM
Devin's (unintentionally) entertaining, but he is already one of the worst players in recent memory :lol

All he does is contradict himself constantly and try to intimidate people while blathering about his daughter and family for sympathy....

Agreed Devin is accidental pure comedy gold. Everything this guy does is comedy just by the fact that he is mentally unstable. This guy believes everybody is out to get him that he will go from being cool for a second with an HG but will turn on the same HG within a second. I hope this guy stays as long as possible because he adds a great deal of comedy to the show.

Aztecfan03
07-10-2014, 02:32 AM
Agreed Devin is accidental pure comedy gold. Everything this guy does is comedy just by the fact that he is mentally unstable. This guy believes everybody is out to get him that he will go from being cool for a second with an HG but will turn on the same HG within a second. I hope this guy stays as long as possible because he adds a great deal of comedy to the show.

He absolutely hated brittney because he said she twisted his words (she didn't) and now he wants to sleep with her.

JudynTX
07-10-2014, 09:18 AM
So who goes home tonight? :D

I heard Devin was crying in his HOH shower last night. :lmao

cantthinkofanything
07-10-2014, 09:20 AM
So who goes home tonight? :D

I heard Devin was crying in his HOH shower last night. :lmao

I hope it's this dude

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_iCc0q9URdds/SxSQ6NI8_iI/AAAAAAAAAHU/Y7GNZ93VMaQ/S660/dennis.jpg

JudynTX
07-10-2014, 09:21 AM
:lol They don't allow guns in the BB house.

cantthinkofanything
07-10-2014, 09:22 AM
:lol They don't allow guns in the BB house.

LMAO. I think that might get me to watch.

Holden_Caulfield
07-11-2014, 02:30 AM
:lol devin shouldve stuck to his original plan. hes pretty much fucked

JudynTX
07-14-2014, 09:56 AM
I'll only visit this thread after Thursday's episodes, don't want to spoil it for anyone. :rolleyes

Viva Las Espuelas
07-15-2014, 12:11 AM
Devin is a dead man walkin'

Victoria is hawt. Too bad she doesn't have a brain.

I'm kinda surprised by this group. Quite a few came to play. Derrick is a favorite but Donny ain't too shabby, either. My picks are both of them, Christine and a little bit of me wants to say Nicole.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-15-2014, 12:12 AM

He just surpassed Juwon as worst player

Viva Las Espuelas
07-15-2014, 12:13 AM

they're gonna have to stop that soon, i think

Viva Las Espuelas
07-15-2014, 12:14 AM
The first night of the show, I was liking Devin due to his current hometown is SA. Now, I am hoping he gets evicted soon. One day I like a person and the next show, I am ready to see them go. I'm just as bad as the players in the house constantly changing my damn mind...lol
from CA so that's good :D

daslicer
07-15-2014, 12:24 AM
Caleb is a very stupid player that was obvious by watching the last episode. This guy is willing to sacrifice himself just to get a shot with Amber after the show despite it being obvious she's not interested in him. Derick demonstrated this guy can easily be used as a pawn just by getting him to volunteer himself to be put up just to protect Amber. Its going to be comedy watching this guy suffer a meltdown when he's about to get evicted later on this season.

Viva Las Espuelas
07-15-2014, 01:09 AM
Caleb is a very stupid player that was obvious by watching the last episode. This guy is willing to sacrifice himself just to get a shot with Amber after the show despite it being obvious she's not interested in him. Derick demonstrated this guy can easily be used as a pawn just by getting him to volunteer himself to be put up just to protect Amber. Its going to be comedy watching this guy suffer a meltdown when he's about to get evicted later on this season.

Yeah. A majority of this bunch have emotional issues. There's been crying in almost every episode.

JudynTX
07-15-2014, 11:28 AM

Have you seen him wear her glasses, hat, slippers and scarves? :lol He's such an idiot.

Spur|n|Austin
07-15-2014, 12:42 PM

He's walking dead for sure.

The show is on 3 nights a week, why not make it 5 nights a week - not much else on TV lately.

JudynTX
07-15-2014, 01:07 PM
He's walking dead for sure.

The show is on 3 nights a week, why not make it 5 nights a week - not much else on TV lately.

That's why you buy the live feeds for $23.99 for the season. :D Can watch on your phone. :lol

Spur|n|Austin
07-15-2014, 01:31 PM
That's why you buy the live feeds for $23.99 for the season. :D Can watch on your phone. :lol

:lol you may have stepped over to super fandom, honestly though, I don't care that much. P enjoys the show WAY more than me, and has began sucking me in with her :lol

Clipper Nation
07-15-2014, 03:56 PM
Why actually pay for the feeds when there's websites that summarize what's happening for free? :lol

JudynTX
07-16-2014, 01:25 PM
:lol you may have stepped over to super fandom, honestly though, I don't care that much. P enjoys the show WAY more than me, and has began sucking me in with her :lol

Oh I'm a super fan, no doubt. :lol But what you see on TV isn't really what's going on in the house. :td

Someone is already packing his bags.

JudynTX
07-16-2014, 01:25 PM
Why actually pay for the feeds when there's websites that summarize what's happening for free? :lol

I'd rather watch. lol

Spur|n|Austin
07-16-2014, 03:04 PM
Oh I'm a super fan, no doubt. :lol But what you see on TV isn't really what's going on in the house. :td

Someone is already packing his bags.

Spoiling it for the rest of us normies..

JudynTX
07-16-2014, 04:22 PM
Jocasta could be a he. :D

JudynTX
07-17-2014, 09:49 AM
Happy Eviction Day!!! :D

Spur|n|Austin
07-17-2014, 09:53 AM
2 douchebags on the block - one almost psychotic stalker, and another socially awkward meat head.

JudynTX
07-17-2014, 10:03 AM
:lol The power shifts again tonight. Donny's gotta win HOH!!!

Aztecfan03
07-17-2014, 03:43 PM
2 douchebags on the block - one almost psychotic stalker, and another socially awkward meat head.

Yeah. As much as i want devin gone, i kinda want caleb gone right now because it would be less likely to get him out later since he hasn't alienated himself.

daslicer
07-17-2014, 08:43 PM
Wow what a shitty eviction I was hoping Devin would stay just for comedy. These HG's have no spine they are all pussies. The HG's are all too scared to make power moves its pretty much one big alliance every week which is boring. Hopefully Cody and Caleb will go at each other due to fighting over Amber.

RashoFan
07-18-2014, 11:18 PM
Wow what a shitty eviction I was hoping Devin would stay just for comedy. These HG's have no spine they are all pussies. The HG's are all too scared to make power moves its pretty much one big alliance every week which is boring. Hopefully Cody and Caleb will go at each other due to fighting over Amber.
Cody is HoH this week and Amber and Vic are on the block, wonder if a back door is in Caleb's future. JU has posts that either Vic is going home cause she doesn't do anything or Amber is going home because of her talking about other HG.

Aztecfan03
07-19-2014, 12:37 AM
Cody is HoH this week and Amber and Vic are on the block, wonder if a back door is in Caleb's future. JU has posts that either Vic is going home cause she doesn't do anything or Amber is going home because of her talking about other HG.

They already had battle of the block then? Do you know who frankie had put on the block?

RashoFan
07-27-2014, 10:55 PM
Shoot, I don't remember who Frankie put up. Brittany got voted out on Thursday. I am try ing to get caught up on tonight's episode....

Aztecfan03
07-27-2014, 11:40 PM
Shoot, I don't remember who Frankie put up. Brittany got voted out on Thursday. I am try ing to get caught up on tonight's episode....

Victoria and Jocasta. And Victoria was crying to Jocasta later "I'm not weak, I keep winning" hahahahah

daslicer
07-27-2014, 11:53 PM
Somebody outside of the original bomb squad alliance needs to get the HOH just to stir things up in the house because right now this season has been extremely boring. I did enjoy Zach going off on Nicole that was pretty funny but outside of that the episode sucked. Hopefully they backdoor Amber just to get Caleb pissed off.

Aztecfan03
07-28-2014, 01:13 AM
Somebody outside of the original bomb squad alliance needs to get the HOH just to stir things up in the house because right now this season has been extremely boring. I did enjoy Zach going off on Nicole that was pretty funny but outside of that the episode sucked. Hopefully they backdoor Amber just to get Caleb pissed off.

That is the plan. And Caleb is in on it to teach her a lesson because he thinks she isn't going home.

Holden_Caulfield
07-28-2014, 12:56 PM
i hope amber gets sent home, its hard to watch caleb strike out with her every single time :lol

Clipper Nation
07-28-2014, 01:17 PM
Wow what a shitty eviction I was hoping Devin would stay just for comedy. These HG's have no spine they are all pussies. The HG's are all too scared to make power moves its pretty much one big alliance every week which is boring.
I've stopped watching this season because of this, tbh.... Grodner overreacted to all the drama from last season and put together an overly boring cast that isn't playing the game....

Spur|n|Austin
07-28-2014, 02:45 PM
i hope amber gets sent home, its hard to watch caleb strike out with her every single time :lol

It's harder to watch him just NOT GET IT. Dude, she doesn't like you, at all :lol

Aztecfan03
07-28-2014, 11:53 PM
I've stopped watching this season because of this, tbh.... Grodner overreacted to all the drama from last season and put together an overly boring cast that isn't playing the game....

Part of the problem is the two HOH's which causes the same weak people to always be put up because the strong ones will likely in BOtB.

JudynTX
07-29-2014, 11:06 AM

Yep, she's playing it safe. :rolleyes

It's harder to watch him just NOT GET IT. Dude, she doesn't like you, at all :lol

BeastModeCowboy.......... :lmao Did you hear he was watching her sleep and gave her a kiss on her cheek? Creeper!!!

Part of the problem is the two HOH's which causes the same weak people to always be put up because the strong ones will likely in BOtB.

Where are all the twists we were promised at beginning? Most unexpected twists, riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiigh! Two HOH's and Team America ruined this season.

JudynTX
08-04-2014, 10:34 AM
I hope Nicole doesn't waste her HOH on Jocasta. SMGDH

JudynTX
08-07-2014, 01:12 PM
Who goes home tonight? Double eviction!!!

Brazil
08-07-2014, 02:17 PM
seriously ? big brother 16 ? :lmao

Udokafan05
08-07-2014, 02:52 PM
I thought this cast had potential to be a really good season of bb, but it has sucked. The two HOH's have ruined it. It's allowing floaters like Jocasta and Victoria to stay in the game. Also might be the most annoying cast ever, especially Frankie, Jocasta, and Kristen.

Aztecfan03
08-07-2014, 03:48 PM
I thought this cast had potential to be a really good season of bb, but it has sucked. The two HOH's have ruined it. It's allowing floaters like Jocasta and Victoria to stay in the game. Also might be the most annoying cast ever, especially Frankie, Jocasta, and Kristen.

I think this week is the last of the two HOH's at least. btw, It is Christine not Kristen.

daslicer
08-07-2014, 08:32 PM
I don't care who wins I just want Frankie to be evicted. I can't stand this guy he is a hardcore flamer.

Aztecfan03
08-07-2014, 11:20 PM
Hopefully cbs's website has next episode up soon. It isnt airing til 2 a.m. where i live

daslicer
08-08-2014, 12:09 AM
Hopefully cbs's website has next episode up soon. It isnt airing til 2 a.m. where i live

Trust me you didn't miss anything that episode was a waste of time. They kept Zach and evicted Jocasta. Caleb became HOH and took out Hayden. The episode pretty much solidifies that the bomb squad aka detonators will be ruling the house until they are forced to compete against each. Terrible season but this is all on Grodner for creating the 2 HOH crap. It practically makes it almost impossible to break up a huge alliance.

Aztecfan03
08-11-2014, 02:24 PM
Donnie probably gets evicted this week. Like seeing Nicole and Zach both flipping out on Frankie and Christine.

Holden_Caulfield
08-11-2014, 06:06 PM
:lol holy shit that episode was entertaining

Clipper Nation
08-11-2014, 06:09 PM
Also might be the most annoying cast ever, especially Frankie, Jocasta, and Kristen.
Zach is already in my top 10 most annoying houseguests ever.... he is trying too hard to do a Dan Gheesling impression (while having not even a quarter of the brainpower) and he literally screams at the top of his lungs in the diary room....

RashoFan
08-12-2014, 12:28 AM
Had to watch Sunday's episode on the CBS app due golf running long and threw off the recording schedule. Holy moly.... wtf happened with the BoB comp. Unbelievable that Frankie pulled that off by himself and it did not seem that anyone caught his Arianna reference with his Team Grande cheer. Apparently, he spilled the beans on who his lil sis is this week.

JudynTX
08-15-2014, 10:45 AM
Just go ahead and make the check out to Derrick. End this misery.

SpursRock20
08-15-2014, 12:19 PM
This is the first season that I've ever watched Big Brother and while it is a unique and pretty entertaining show, I find most of the house guests quite simply dumb. Derrick is just owning the house because he is the only one that actually has a consistent game and has the ability to read people (being a detective helps). Is this usually how Big Brother works or is this just a weak season?

JudynTX
08-15-2014, 03:07 PM
This is the first season that I've ever watched Big Brother and while it is a unique and pretty entertaining show, I find most of the house guests quite simply dumb. Derrick is just owning the house because he is the only one that actually has a consistent game and has the ability to read people (being a detective helps). Is this usually how Big Brother works or is this just a weak season?

1) Weak cast
2) Where are all the twists they promised us?
3) Team America sucks
4) Two HOH's sucks

Aztecfan03
08-15-2014, 04:45 PM
Just go ahead and make the check out to Derrick. End this misery.

There is still penty of time for them to figure out that none of them will win if they are in the final 2 with derrick. But i hope they dont.

Clipper Nation
08-15-2014, 04:57 PM
It's actually one of the weakest seasons ever, tbh.... there were a bunch of racism scandals last season, so the producers overreacted and put in an extremely boring and dull cast this year to try to avoid the same PR nightmares.... compounding the problem is the stupid-ass ideas of the two HOH's, the "Battle of the Block" and Team America all at once, PLUS they're going to bring back a previously-evicted houseguest (overdoing it on the twists)....

If you're just getting into Big Brother, I'd recommend watching seasons 2, 7, and 10 if you want to see high-quality gameplay at its finest (Dr. Will and Dan) and seasons 6, 8, 9, 11 and 15 if you want to see drama and trainwrecks....

SpursRock20
08-15-2014, 05:48 PM
It's actually one of the weakest seasons ever, tbh.... there were a bunch of racism scandals last season, so the producers overreacted and put in an extremely boring and dull cast this year to try to avoid the same PR nightmares.... compounding the problem is the stupid-ass ideas of the two HOH's, the "Battle of the Block" and Team America all at once, PLUS they're going to bring back a previously-evicted houseguest (overdoing it on the twists)....

If you're just getting into Big Brother, I'd recommend watching seasons 2, 7, and 10 if you want to see high-quality gameplay at its finest (Dr. Will and Dan) and seasons 6, 8, 9, 11 and 15 if you want to see drama and trainwrecks....
Thanks, they look like they are all on Youtube, but the quality is lacking. Any place you know of that has at least SD?

Das Texan
08-15-2014, 06:56 PM
1) Weak cast
2) Where are all the twists they promised us?
3) Team America sucks
4) Two HOH's sucks

1. agree
2. agree
3. should make it mandatory to try to execute the mission, part of you accepting to be on team america
4. one of the stupidest things they have done in BB history.

Aztecfan03
08-15-2014, 07:17 PM
4. one of the stupidest things they have done in BB history.

I get them trying something different, but if they ever do it again, it will definitely be one of the dumbest decisions.

Udokafan05
08-17-2014, 09:03 PM
Tonight made things interesting. Awesome win by Donnie!

Aztecfan03
08-17-2014, 09:30 PM
Tonight made things interesting. Awesome win by Donnie!

not on tv here yet, but i thought he won battle of the block from watching big brother after dark a little the other night.

Spur|n|Austin
08-18-2014, 11:44 PM
Donnie pulled a Frankie and won BOTB on his lonesome. Christine is a cheating slut bitch.

Aztecfan03
08-19-2014, 02:11 AM
Donnie pulled a Frankie and won BOTB on his lonesome. Christine is a cheating slut bitch.

Whats funny is Christine unitentionally helped Donnie by giving Caleb pieces that didn't fit.

Spur|n|Austin
08-19-2014, 09:43 AM
Whats funny is Christine unitentionally helped Donnie by giving Caleb pieces that didn't fit.

:lol that's true - we actually cheered out loud when Donnie won. I'd like for him to win it all, but doesn't look possible at all with the detonators running it.

JudynTX
08-25-2014, 12:21 PM
Someone yelled in the BY about Frankie being the saboteur. :lol :lol Too bad these HG's won't put two and two together.

JudynTX
08-27-2014, 03:40 PM
:( Sad day tomorrow.

RashoFan
09-05-2014, 01:53 AM
Christine gets the boot and lot of boos from the audience. Saw online that Christine was demanding to go home instead of jury house, waiting to see if that is rumor or not. Derrick is playing a good game, staying off the block and influencing who gets nom/evicted.

Aztecfan03
09-05-2014, 03:19 AM
Christine gets the boot and lot of boos from the audience. Saw online that Christine was demanding to go home instead of jury house, waiting to see if that is rumor or not. Derrick is playing a good game, staying off the block and influencing who gets nom/evicted.

I hope so because then America would get her jury vote.

daslicer
09-05-2014, 11:15 PM
Christine was a terrible game player. She screwed up this season by getting Nicole,Hayden sent home when she could have broken up the Detonators and made things more interesting. It was also to her benefit to break up the detonators because there was no chance in hell they were going to bring her to the end over a pawn like Victoria. It looks like Frankie has a high chance at winning this game now that he's won the HOH. If he gets pov next week he will probably get to the final 2. I'm not a fan of Frankie but this group screwed up their chances to take him out when they had the chance.

Aztecfan03
09-06-2014, 10:35 AM
Frankie's HOH doesn't mean shit since they supposedly pushed the rewind button

RashoFan
09-07-2014, 12:48 PM
Interested to see what the consequences are but they all push the rewind button. Be funny as hell if Frankie goes to JH because of it!

Spur|n|Austin
09-07-2014, 10:30 PM
Still rooting for Derrick here.

daslicer
09-07-2014, 10:52 PM

If he makes it towards the end he deserves to win considering that he's been the mastermind of the house by being able to pull all the strings even when he's not the HOH.

Aztecfan03
09-08-2014, 01:40 AM
If he makes it towards the end he deserves to win considering that he's been the mastermind of the house by being able to pull all the strings even when he's not the HOH.

yep. He has manipulated people expertly and everyone likes him.

The only person I absolutely d onot want to win is Frankie. I hope he goes home next and the boos are louder than they were for Christine.

Clipper Nation
09-08-2014, 09:42 AM
Derrick is the only deserving winner, tbh.... he's playing a Maggie BB6, Hayden BB12 type game which is insanely difficult to pull off....

I'm sure production will find a way to rig it for Frankie, though.... they tried to do it this week with the rewind twist but he fucked up their plans by winning HOH :lol

RashoFan
09-08-2014, 11:55 PM
I think Derrick is definitely playing a good game. I really do hope he gets F2 and wins the 500,000.
I thought that HoH competition was 'tailored' for Frankie to win, I believe he has preformed as a dancer. He has excellent balance, muscular and can hold his own on endurance.

JudynTX
09-18-2014, 02:38 PM
Worst season of BB.

daslicer
09-19-2014, 01:22 AM
Worst season of BB.

Agreed its up there with two seasons Rachel was on. I would rank them in a 3 way tie.

Clipper Nation
09-19-2014, 09:04 AM
If Derrick makes it the whole season without being nominated, even with the BOTB twist adding an extra two people to the block, he's tied with Dr. Will in my book (with Hayden as the third best player).... I mean, holy shit, that would be fucking insane....

Also, BB13 and BB14 were easily worse than this season, tbh....

Clipper Nation
09-24-2014, 10:08 PM
Derrick da gawd :worthy:

VBM
09-25-2014, 08:13 AM
Derrick da gawd :worthy:

From TheColi:

There are idiots every season though. No way Dan should have survived the funeral when he did. Evel dikk surviving all those times even though he was begging to be evicted.

I think anyone can win Big Brother (I mean if Victoria could have just won the final HOH, she would have scored at least 50K). For Derrick though, to make it through a whole season when FOUR people were being nominated weekly (not counting POV replacements) without being nominated, that's some ground breaking shyt. Will and Dan were probably more entertaining, but Derrick was so damn calculating and somewhat ruthless when he felt even a little bit threatened. GOAT-worthy gameplay.

http://www.thecoli.com/styles/default/xenforo/smilies/banderas.png

JudynTX
09-25-2014, 08:35 AM
Meh

I'm just glad Donny won America's Favorite Player. :)

Clipper Nation
09-25-2014, 08:53 AM
Meh

I'm just glad Donny won America's Favorite Player. :)
Donny sucks, easily the most bitter and salty juror since Rachel and Brendon....

Aztecfan03
09-25-2014, 03:03 PM
Donny sucks, easily the most bitter and salty juror since Rachel and Brendon....

Jocasta seemed more bitter.

VBM
09-25-2014, 06:10 PM

Yeah, Jocasta was worse. Donny def. lost some of that shine though, and his isolation from the big group was his own doing for the most part.