PDA

View Full Version : Isn't Amy Duncan a retard?

Sigz
06-26-2014, 10:51 AM
Decided to leave/cheat on TD for some refried bean "trainer" at a half ass gym?

LOL stupid bitch.

Malice
06-26-2014, 10:55 AM
Where are you going with this?

RD2191
06-26-2014, 10:55 AM
:wakeup

KaiRMD1
06-26-2014, 11:23 AM
http://zns.india.com/upload/2013/5/2/amit382.jpg

Skull-1
06-26-2014, 11:33 AM
OP...:toast

100%duncan
06-26-2014, 12:22 PM
Ehh Duncan upgraded, hindsight is 20/20 tbh.

spursfan1000
06-26-2014, 12:32 PM
tbh all worked out for the best

weeks
06-26-2014, 12:42 PM
you should trade them in for a younger model every 10 years or so anyway

dbreiden83080
06-26-2014, 12:46 PM
She got whatever millions Tim had to cough up in the divorce plus like 50 grand a month in child support. I guess it was all worth it although she will never be able to walk into a restaurant in SA ever again without people snickering and whispering.

Drachen
06-26-2014, 12:47 PM
Prenuptial and she cheated.

Steve-O-Matic
06-26-2014, 01:00 PM
This was really thread-worthy.

dbreiden83080
06-26-2014, 01:01 PM
Prenuptial and she cheated.

It makes no difference how iron clad the pre-nup was or that she cheated.. When you are married over 10 years and have 2 young children you will be paying for it out the ass for years and years..

rastaspur
06-26-2014, 01:11 PM
An iron clad prenup holds up. The key is full disclosure of assets on the front end. However. Child support is always subject to modification so a prenup doesnt dictate the terms of or do away with child support.

Most states put a ceiling on the amount of income. In other words, you might gross 10 million a year but only 300k would be included in child support calculation. Not sure about the law in texas.

Skull-1
06-26-2014, 01:18 PM
An iron clad prenup holds up. The key is full disclosure of assets on the front end. However. Child support is always subject to modification so a prenup doesnt dictate the terms of or do away with child support.

Most states put a ceiling on the amount of income. In other words, you might gross 10 million a year but only 300k would be included in child support calculation. Not sure about the law in texas.

Texas is around $8500 net income for consideration of CS (I can't find e new guideline that just came out). It goes up every few years but a decided case stays at the cap it was handled under.

One child it is 20 percent of net income up to the cap and each additional child adds another five percent. A judge can order more in extenuating circumstances. It is a scam that encourages women to be adulterers and screw over their husbands because they always win even when they are at fault.

Gagnrath
06-26-2014, 02:02 PM
Save that Duncan seems to have ended up with primary custody. In which case she could easily be subject to paying him child support.

hsxvvd
06-26-2014, 02:21 PM
The child support money is for the kids guys not the ex.

PublicOption
06-26-2014, 02:22 PM
I am glad someone started a thread like this. she deserves all the ridicule we can give her. Someone needs to start a Facebook Meme about that slut.

Gagnrath
06-26-2014, 02:42 PM
Supposed to be but the number of guys who basically support their ex through their kids child support is fairly large.
Personal example, I pay around $900 per month in child support, (it varies a bit based on my hours at work) for 1 child. She is a nurse and makes a decent income yet the account my money goes into is what her monthly lease and power bill comes out of. Supposedly the excess of monthly expenses is to go to my daughters college fund but seems to be something of a fund for vacations and car repairs for her. I'm not upset about it mainly because I know where her income is going but if her and I weren't close discussed things I would be very upset about the finances that I see going on.

rastaspur
06-26-2014, 04:15 PM
Supposed to be but the number of guys who basically support their ex through their kids child support is fairly large.
Personal example, I pay around $900 per month in child support, (it varies a bit based on my hours at work) for 1 child. She is a nurse and makes a decent income yet the account my money goes into is what her monthly lease and power bill comes out of. Supposedly the excess of monthly expenses is to go to my daughters college fund but seems to be something of a fund for vacations and car repairs for her. I'm not upset about it mainly because I know where her income is going but if her and I weren't close discussed things I would be very upset about the finances that I see going on.

For regular folks not pulling in millions, child support and post secondary obligations can be crippling. Many a mother uses it to live off of and tjen turn around after court and basically let father raise the child whime tjey sit back and collect a check. I hate dhandling domestic relations cases. You see some despicable behavior regularly.

rastaspur
06-26-2014, 04:16 PM
* while they sit back.

CosmicCowboy
06-26-2014, 04:40 PM
For regular folks not pulling in millions, child support and post secondary obligations can be crippling. Many a mother uses it to live off of and tjen turn around after court and basically let father raise the child whime tjey sit back and collect a check. I hate dhandling domestic relations cases. You see some despicable behavior regularly.

I have one poor SOB that works for me that must have had the shittiest divorce lawyer in the world. His decree said he had to pay child support as long as his kids were in school (with no age limit). The kids are now 28 and 29 and still in school. I have to send half his check every week to the Attorney general.

06-26-2014, 06:17 PM
I have one poor SOB that works for me that must have had the shittiest divorce lawyer in the world. His decree said he had to pay child support as long as his kids were in school (with no age limit). The kids are now 28 and 29 and still in school. I have to send half his check every week to the Attorney general.
Jesus

TampaDude
06-26-2014, 08:09 PM

Woulda been cheaper to shoot the bitch and hire a criminal defense attorney. :lol

nickbroken
06-26-2014, 08:14 PM
When did this place become a mixture of Stormfront and TMZ?

Skull-1
06-26-2014, 08:38 PM

And completely arbitrary as written. Ridiculous.

RuffnReadyOzStyle
06-26-2014, 08:46 PM
Decided to leave/cheat on TD for some refried bean "trainer" at a half ass gym?

LOL stupid bitch.

Probably, but judging other people's relationships is a minefield.

I am glad someone started a thread like this. she deserves all the ridicule we can give her. Someone needs to start a Facebook Meme about that slut.

Really? Maybe you should ask yourself why you care so much about a relationship between people you don't know.

I say leave these people to their private lives - judging others in the court of Internet Ignorance helps no-one.