PDA

View Full Version : Jewish man beats, rapes, and locks his wife in a room with her two children

m>s
06-26-2014, 01:24 PM
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2663650/EXCLUSIVE-Raped-tormented-locked-room-starve-two-babies-The-shocking-claims-young-Jewish-mother-courage-flee-husband-chained-refuses-grant-religious-divorce.html

Infinite_limit
06-26-2014, 01:33 PM
He looks like a light colored monkey

Gummi Clutch
06-26-2014, 01:35 PM
wife's hot.

RD2191
06-26-2014, 02:14 PM
Dude either has a shitload of money or a 10 inch penis, cuz damn that fool is one ugly mother. No homo. Or more proof that women really do love men that treat them like shit.

m>s
06-26-2014, 02:28 PM
She was literally being held captive dummy

Thebesteva
06-26-2014, 04:37 PM
Could Jews have possibly picked an uglier hat to wear?

RD2191
06-26-2014, 05:20 PM
:lol

Franklin
06-26-2014, 05:43 PM
The more you beat a bitch the better it be, it's just an instinct of them all bitches and even Jewish bitches ain't no exception.

Infinite_limit
06-26-2014, 05:49 PM
It's their foreskin

Franklin
06-26-2014, 06:00 PM
not their foreskins imho, but the foreskins cut off from those white babies...

Infinite_limit
06-26-2014, 06:11 PM
not their foreskins imho, but the foreskins cut off from those white babies...
Americans are gullible

DMC
06-26-2014, 11:05 PM
He probably sucked his son's penis when he was born.

Trainwreck2100
06-27-2014, 12:02 AM
Rape....... Wife

Impossible

Thebesteva
06-27-2014, 05:13 AM
Rape....... Wife

Impossible

Actually, my cousin once told me his girlfriends friends friends friend bla bla...anyhow some bitch his girlfriend knew was with her bf for 3 years. Apparently, things just werent working out but the guy refused to let go and they lived together. After a few fights, she told him she didnt love him anymore and didnt want sex or to be with him. Regardless, he would wake her up in the middle of the night and have sex with her, when she refused he in essence raped her but she wouldnt scream because she didnt think anyone would believe shes living with her bf and hes raping her.

It went on like this for a long time apparently before she finally ran away from the guy and filed a restraining order. The moral of the story is, sometimes you gotta take the pussy like Pepe

JoeTait75
06-27-2014, 07:59 AM
Anyone who is around enough Jewish women might be tempted to do the same thing to them, tbh.

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2014, 08:02 AM
Actually, my cousin once told me his girlfriends friends friends friend bla bla...anyhow some bitch his girlfriend knew was with her bf for 3 years. Apparently, things just werent working out but the guy refused to let go and they lived together. After a few fights, she told him she didnt love him anymore and didnt want sex or to be with him. Regardless, he would wake her up in the middle of the night and have sex with her, when she refused he in essence raped her but she wouldnt scream because she didnt think anyone would believe shes living with her bf and hes raping her.

It went on like this for a long time apparently before she finally ran away from the guy and filed a restraining order. The moral of the story is, sometimes you gotta take the pussy like Pepe
why would she scream if the jew has a small cock?

lebomb
06-27-2014, 10:14 AM
He looks like a light colored monkey

Nope just a white boy.

Bill_Brasky
06-27-2014, 10:27 AM
Nope just a white boy.

No his face looks like he's a fucking primate.

mrsmaalox
06-27-2014, 11:15 AM
So what's more important to her---her Judaism or her freedom? She lives in the USA, she has the same legal protections as anyone else. Call the Brooklyn PD every time he harasses her; she is no different than those Cleveland girls, once they got away from him their captor was caught and being prosecuted by local authorities. It would be the same for her, if she were willing to walk away from the religious traditions that refuse to help her. I just feel sorry for her kids.

IrisHockey
06-28-2014, 03:04 AM

:lmao

Infinite_limit
06-28-2014, 03:06 AM

She secretly loved the "safe Rape sex". I guarantee it