PDA

View Full Version : Avante has Halitosis Tranny Breath Farty Pants

cantthinkofanything
06-26-2014, 03:47 PM
I heard on another thread

Avante
06-26-2014, 03:55 PM
As we can see the boy has a bad case of AVANTE-ITIST. I've seen it before it has no cure. Add this little shit to the list of those I own...

johnsmith
Blake
ClipperNation
ChumpWhatever
ohmwrecker

xmas1997
06-28-2014, 09:08 AM
Don't forget to add brazilnut, mrsxanax, and crybaby havoc to your list.
Those trolls are some of the most unfunny lost causes on here tbqh about it, the true TROLL brigade.
They must all get together weekly and plan their next ignorant forays on ST as they jerk each other off.
Yet they are completely oblivious to how much they make total fools of themselves on this site.
Complete psycho babble pseudo intellectualism as they fall all over themselves congratulating each other as if it were some wonderful CONTEST on a message board no less.
One can only laugh AT them.
Real life surely mirrors their internet lives. Just goes to show imitation is the best form of flattery, or rather ....... flatulence.
:lmao

mrsmaalox
06-28-2014, 10:48 AM
:lol the pathology

DJR210
06-28-2014, 12:18 PM
Those trolls are some of the most unfunny lost causes on here tbqh about it, the true TROLL brigade.
They must all get together weekly and plan their next ignorant forays on ST as they jerk each other off.
Yet they are completely oblivious to how much they make total fools of themselves on this site.
Complete psycho babble pseudo intellectualism as they fall all over themselves congratulating each other as if it were some wonderful CONTEST on a message board no less.
Real life surely mirrors their internet lives. Just goes to show imitation is the best form of flattery, or rather ....... flatulence.

You sound pretty mad Glen.

ohmwrecker
06-28-2014, 12:40 PM
As we can see the boy has a bad case of AVANTE-ITIST. I've seen it before it has no cure. Add this little shit to the list of those I own...

johnsmith
Blake
ClipperNation
ChumpWhateverWhatever
ohmwrecker

I thought you were done with me.

xmas1997
06-29-2014, 11:36 AM
More of the same ol' same ol' from the trolls with their preposterous allegations as per usual.
Not surprising you can't tell sarcasm from anger.
Go get your GED, that will help.

Avante
06-29-2014, 01:39 PM

The classic case of me being the guy who makes those I mentioned look even dumber than they really are. And they have yo do all they can to get even, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! They are the ones who can't stand it when someone knows more than they do, and it's real obvious.

mrsmaalox
06-29-2014, 10:25 PM
I thought you were done with me.

Yea that's how it works. When Avante or Xmas say they are done with you, it really means they will reply to every post you make and will mention you in every post they make. And make clever changes to your quotes and use lots of emoticons. They are DONE!!

xmas1997
06-29-2014, 10:30 PM
Yea that's how it works. When Avante or Xmas say they are done with you, it really means they will reply to every post you make and will mention you in every post they make. And make clever changes to your quotes and use lots of emoticons. They are DONE!!

Another irrelevant post of insignificance as per usual.
Mrsxanax strikes again!

mrsmaalox
06-29-2014, 10:59 PM
^^ see? This one is almost a perfect post. Responded to a comment that was not directed at him, mentioned his clever name for me, use of emoticons. The only missing element is the quote change. But that is kind of there with the hilarious name change. He's done I tell you! DONE!

DJR210
06-29-2014, 11:30 PM
^^ see? This one is almost a perfect post. Responded to a comment that was not directed at him, mentioned his clever name for me, use of emoticons. The only missing element is the quote change. But that is kind of there with the hilarious name change. He's done I tell you! DONE!

How long have you been a cyber-bully? You're really good at it.

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:38 AM

Care to wager 90 days self bannishment on that little one?

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:39 AM
How long have you been a cyber-bully? You're really good at it.

How long you been a cyber-dummy, you have everyone convinced.

wontstartdumbthreads
06-30-2014, 08:05 AM
Another irrelevant post of insignificance as per usual.
Mrsxanax strikes again!

Uh oh. I think you have Pubic Lice Zipper Teeth

ohmwrecker
06-30-2014, 08:34 AM

And he responds to you by offering you a wager after refusing to make a bet with me. No credibility and he he knows it. Sad, pathetic, old man in hiding.

Clipper Nation
06-30-2014, 09:08 AM
Care to wager 90 days self bannishment on that little one?
Oh look, another bet for Avante to welch on.

xmas1997
06-30-2014, 01:44 PM

Don't you wish? :lol
Keep "reaching", mrsxanax, maybe some idiot will believe you.
I responded because of your "obvious" trolling.
I missed the part where only you are allowed to comment when it isn't directed at you, you'll have to keep me apprised of the rules next time.
All said and done though, life in the real world must be very difficult for you, sad to say.
But that is fine, you still have your troll mudbug buddies on this message board to retreat to.
You don't like emoticons? When they are so much fun to use on message boards?
To each his own.
:lol

DJR210
06-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Speaking of xanax, I could go for a half a bar and a couple beers tbh.

The Gemini Method
06-30-2014, 03:01 PM
Speaking of xanax, I could go for a half a bar and a couple beers tbh.

Take the whole bar, DJR--it's 4th of July. Murica.

DJR210
06-30-2014, 04:58 PM
Take the whole bar, DJR--it's 4th of July. Murica.

This is true. Whole bar and 2 24's it is. Top it off with a couple bowls of good weed for dessert. Followed by complete domination in BF4.

Avante
06-30-2014, 11:47 PM
Oh look, another bet for Avante to welch on.

Oh look down, yep, there's CN humping my leg again.

xmas1997
07-01-2014, 11:36 AM
Oh look down, yep, there's CN humping my leg again.

As usual, him on one of your legs and blake on the other!
:rollin