PDA

View Full Version : Bucks: Parker will end up being better than Wiggins

Gummi Clutch
06-26-2014, 06:49 PM
Dude is too raw and and living the hype of potential that will never be tapped (especially on the cavs). Parker's skillset will translate seamlessly into the NBA and we will be looking at this like we did with Rose (pre-injury) and Beasley.

Infinite_limit
06-26-2014, 06:50 PM
Duh. Parker already has a well rounded offensive game. Coach K forced him down at the post last season so he won't be scared to battle inside

Sidenote: Parker is guaranteed to win the Rookie of the Year

Gummi Clutch
06-26-2014, 06:53 PM
Duh. Parker already has a well rounded offensive game. Coach K forced him down at the post last season so he won't be scared to battle inside
Yea, but Wiggins was pretty much the unanimous 1st overall pick due to all of his "potential". In 5 yrs, when both have acclimated to the NBA enough Parker will still be far superior. Wiggins also looks like he has a low IQ, which is never a good sign.

Infinite_limit
06-26-2014, 06:55 PM
Yea, but Wiggins was pretty much the unanimous 1st overall pick due to all of his "potential". In 5 yrs, when both have acclimated to the NBA enough Parker will still be far superior. Wiggins also looks like he has a low IQ, which is never a good sign.
Parker will win the Rookie of the Year. Then he will be a perennial All Star

Gummi Clutch
06-26-2014, 06:57 PM
Parker will win the Rookie of the Year. Then he will be a perennial All Star
Yup, and Wiggins will be an OJ Mayo. People will blame it on the cancerous atmosphere in Cleveland, but the truth is that the dude was just too raw coming in and never found his niche.

noob cake
06-26-2014, 07:06 PM
If Wiggins wasn't below average in everything but athleticism, I would draft him over Parker.

Cavs blowing 2 #1 picks in a row. Canadian basketball will suffer after these two consecutive busts.

Wiggins will never reach Mayo's offensive game. He will be Corey Brewer likely case.

Thebesteva
06-26-2014, 07:36 PM
Its happening, Spur fans are turning into Laker fans

jimbo
06-26-2014, 07:54 PM
If Wiggins wasn't below average in everything but athleticism, I would draft him over Parker.

Cavs blowing 2 #1 picks in a row. Canadian basketball will suffer after these two consecutive busts.

Wiggins will never reach Mayo's offensive game. He will be Corey Brewer likely case.

bill self offensive system tbh

he'll be a much better offensive player in the NBA, Wiggins + Blatt should be pretty damn good

I'm marking it down as Wiggins >>> Parker

RsxPiimp
06-26-2014, 07:58 PM
too early to tell. parker reminds me of glenn robinson. excellent and well rounded offensive game. dont know what to make of parker yet. people question his alpha status but he proved he can do some damage and take over, scoring 75 points and grabbing 16 rebs in his last 2 games, all this under bill self's system.

parker is being set up to score 20+ in his rookie year, no one is going to take the rock away from him in milwaukee. wiggins otoh is going to be electrifying and fun to watch next season but with 2 ballhogs in the squad, we'll probably see limited action from him until one of the other is traded. (kyrie and waiters)

DMC
06-26-2014, 08:15 PM
Parker has his head in the right place, high IQ guy. Wiggins, not bad but still immature.

PingPong
06-27-2014, 09:08 AM
Playing in that shitty team, carrying them in his back, probably he will an allstar.

JoeTait75
06-27-2014, 09:45 AM
My concern about Parker is his defense. If he can't guard guys who play for Mercer I hate to see what's going to happen his first couple of years in the NBA. And the Cavaliers are already full-up on guys who can't guard anyone. Wiggins has a chance to be an impact player defensively, which this team desperately needs.

lefty
06-27-2014, 10:06 AM
Parker may win ROY, but in the long term Wiggins will be the better player

Bill_Brasky
06-27-2014, 10:22 AM
Exum > everyone else in this draft

Killakobe81
06-27-2014, 10:38 AM
My concern about Parker is his defense. If he can't guard guys who play for Mercer I hate to see what's going to happen his first couple of years in the NBA. And the Cavaliers are already full-up on guys who can't guard anyone. Wiggins has a chance to be an impact player defensively, which this team desperately needs.

I think they made the right pick. Wiggins has all the talent now needs to show mental.

TDMVPDPOY
06-27-2014, 10:52 AM
wiggins development will be stunted....with another ballhog who is going to get max contract

N0 LyF3 ScRuB
06-27-2014, 11:33 AM
this thread = :lmao

baseline bum
06-27-2014, 11:46 AM

I remember people saying the same when it was Howard vs Okafor for the #1 pick.

JamStone
06-27-2014, 01:24 PM
I take Wiggins every time. I think both players can and l

noob cake
06-27-2014, 05:05 PM

Low IQ + poor handles is never a good combination. That literally screams 3 and D ceiling to me.