PDA

View Full Version : This is a GREAT summer - laugh at the haters, drink lemonade

Embedded
06-27-2014, 08:58 AM
All the "popsuckers" buffoonery, the Manu Ginobili bashing, the Tony Parker bashing, the guaranteed collapse that was impending. We annihilated the Heat - I mean, embarrassed them, and they said we played the best team basketball they had ever seen. My boys.

MmP
06-27-2014, 09:08 AM
I don't think we embarrassed them, we beat them, solidly. Other than that, AGREE.
Im laughing to all the NBA that in 2011 were saying that the Spurs were not a champsionship team anymore.

Darkwaters
06-27-2014, 09:50 AM
We embarrassed them for sure. All their losses were by 15+. Their one victory was by 2 points and we'd had a big lead. And I think Lebron is legitimately considering leaving based on how bad we made them look. The OP is right on the money.

look_at_g_shred
06-27-2014, 10:12 AM
I don't think we embarrassed them, we beat them, solidly. Other than that, AGREE.
Im laughing to all the NBA that in 2011 were saying that the Spurs were not a champsionship team anymore.
No nigga we flat out embarrassed them. No getting around it.

Emperor
06-27-2014, 10:17 AM
Spurs straight up jacked whatever little confidence Miami had with their fine passing and nearly flawless execution.

myhc
06-27-2014, 11:12 AM
We destroyed them in 2 straight games on the road. Definitely embarrassed them.

Still on my championship high. :toast

Spur|n|Austin
06-27-2014, 11:13 AM
http://makeameme.org/media/created/MY-NIGGA.jpg

We destroyed them in 2 straight games on the road. Definitely embarrassed them.

Still on my championship high. :toast

Last night my wife said to me "I don't think it's really sunk in, I think when they drop the banner and get their rings, it'll be much more real". I agreed with her, we have all next season to be the champs of the league with a target on our backs, and I dig it :tu

spurspokesman
06-27-2014, 11:34 AM
Im just happy they won and shut the bandwagoners up. I would have been heckled to no end. No.5 beetches

TampaDude
06-27-2014, 11:35 AM

We blew them the fuck out three times in a row, twice on their home court. We totally humiliated them.

It's going to be a great summer, indeed! :hat