Khem Birch - F UNLV
Patric Young - C/F FLORIDA

Any news on them? Anyone else?

Vic Petro
06-27-2014, 07:57 PM
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=236573

DJR210
06-27-2014, 08:16 PM
Did anyone pickup Simm Bhullar? Get him in Austin, see what he can do. Looks like his legs can support his frame well enough..

tholdren
06-27-2014, 08:55 PM
I would like to see cotton from providence

Aztecfan03
06-27-2014, 10:23 PM
I would like to see cotton from providence

you'll see him in SL at least

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/1513148783/KMac_normal.jpgKevin McNamara kevinMcNamara33 (https://twitter.com/KevinMcNamara33)
Follow (https://twitter.com/KevinMcNamara33)
Looks like Bryce Cotton, Melvin Ejim and Durand Scott all could be w Spurs in Vegas summer league next month. @projo (https://twitter.com/projo)

Thomas82
06-27-2014, 10:49 PM
Did anyone pickup Simm Bhullar? Get him in Austin, see what he can do. Looks like his legs can support his frame well enough..

Sacramento picked him up.

keepinitwill
06-27-2014, 11:05 PM
I really like Aaron Craft PG from Ohio State. He has as much heart and determination as anyone I've seen play the game. He can defend better than our current PGs. He needs to improve his outside shot. I think he is playing summer league for Philly and Golden State.

testies
06-27-2014, 11:35 PM
did anyone pick up Micic? watched him at that Under something world championship and he looked miles better than Dante Brixum

99 Problems
06-28-2014, 01:21 AM
did anyone pick up Micic? watched him at that Under something world championship and he looked miles better than Dante Brixum

52 to 76s. Exum is explosive type.

TheCerebral1
06-28-2014, 06:35 AM
Micic went to Philadelphia at 50 something. Which was a steal. While he might not come over this year, he'll be over in the next few. That would have been a secondary guy I wanted. I'm not in love with Anderson at all. But w/e. He can at least pass.

TampaDude
06-28-2014, 07:28 AM
I'm a huge Gators fan, so I've followed Patric Young for quite a while now. He's 6' 10" and around 245. He's got some serious guns and a very high BB IQ. His work ethic is off the charts. I'm surprised he wasn't drafted. He'll almost surely land somewhere as a UFA. I know there's a spot for him on some team. If Blair can play in the NBA, Young definitely can.

xmas1997
06-28-2014, 08:17 AM
I'm a huge Gators fan, so I've followed Patric Young for quite a while now. He's 6' 10" and around 245. He's got some serious guns and a very high BB IQ. His work ethic is off the charts. I'm surprised he wasn't drafted. He'll almost surely land somewhere as a UFA. I know there's a spot for him on some team. If Blair can play in the NBA, Young definitely can.

I think I read somewhere on here that he is on the Pelicans summer league team.

TampaDude
06-28-2014, 08:19 AM
I think I read somewhere on here that he is on the Pelicans summer league team.

Yeah, I hope he gets a roster spot. :toast

06-28-2014, 01:06 PM
We should have picked him up. Good hustle guy.

SilverSpur
06-28-2014, 02:07 PM
Wish we could find another JR Reid.

TheyCallMePro
06-28-2014, 02:26 PM
Doesn't matter which summer league team any of these guys play for, they're all free agents. All available to the spurs.

I want Melvin Ejim, Aaron Craft, and Jordan Bachynski to get a look from the Spurs.

xmas1997
06-28-2014, 04:08 PM
I think he is playing for them because he will get the most touches there and the most exposure for his talents.
At this young stage in his career, he just wants to make it on an NBA team.

Darkwaters
06-28-2014, 04:10 PM
Doesn't matter which summer league team any of these guys play for, they're all free agents. All available to the spurs.

I want Melvin Ejim, Aaron Craft, and Jordan Bachynski to get a look from the Spurs.

Ejim is playing for our SL team

wildbill2u
06-28-2014, 06:21 PM
Any of the Euro guys from previous drafts coming over for SL or camp? What about the new guy from Serbia. I think Pop always wanted a Serb on the team.

Taking it to the Hole
06-28-2014, 08:42 PM
Young would be an awesome talent to develop in the Spurs system although he has a shot if he is indeed on the Pelicans summer league team. I really like his attitude and maturity and even if the Spurs don't pick him up, I would love to see him land on an NBA roster somewhere.

TheCerebral1
06-29-2014, 07:37 AM
Young would be an awesome talent to develop in the Spurs system although he has a shot if he is indeed on the Pelicans summer league team. I really like his attitude and maturity and even if the Spurs don't pick him up, I would love to see him land on an NBA roster somewhere.

Alas he signed on to play for New Orleans for the Summer League. Carson has signed up for the Rockets.

FireMicoHalili
06-29-2014, 03:19 PM
James Michael McAdoo could have been a lottery pick had he left college after a promising finish to his freshman campaign.

He left school after the 2013-2014 season, producing two more years of very good, but far from dominant, basketball. With a year of eligibility left on the table, McAdoo sat through the entire 2014 NBA Draft … and didn’t hear his name called.

He wasn’t alone, either.

But before I get to the complete list of players that left school early without getting picked, keep in mind that this doesn’t mean their basketball careers are over. They can earn a contract in the NBA’s Summer League, and if that doesn’t work, there are plenty of guys that have banked a lot of NBA money after playing their way through the D-League and a trip overseas. That’s to say nothing of the amount of money that can be made playing basketball in places like Italy and Spain.

Back to the point, here are the 11 players that declared for the draft with eligiblity remaining and did not get selected:

James Michael McAdoo, North Carolina: McAdoo just ended up being too much of a ‘tweener’. He didn’t have enough of a post game or a perimeter game to be worth a draft pick.

AP
Jahii Carson, Arizona State: Carson made it clear before the season began that he would be leaving for the NBA after three years in Tempe with two seasons of eligibility remaining. He’s a thrilling point guard to watch, but issues with his jump shot and an inability to go left made him a risky pick.

Jabari Brown, Missouri: Brown is known as a sharpshooter, but he’s not big enough or near good enough defensively to find himself drafted in that Danny Green role. Brown used three seasons of eligibility at Missouri and Oregon.

JaKarr Sampson, St. John’s: Sampson is a freak athlete, but beyond that, he just isn’t a good enough basketball player. I can’t even remember him taking a jump shot, let alone making one, in two years with the Johnnies.

Sim Bhullar, New Mexico State: Bhullar is 7-foot-5 and over 350 pounds. He only played two years for NMSU, and while he’s not ready for the league, that massive body can only hold up for so long. Maximize his earning potential while he can. He made the right move.

Khem Birch, UNLV: Birch is a crazy athlete, but he literally cannot do anything offensively beyond dunk.

LaQuinton Ross, Ohio State: Not good enough offensively to overcome issues with his athleticism and his ability to defend.

Chane Behanan, Louisville/Colorado State: Did you really expect him to get picked? He’s a 6-foot-6 power forward.

Alex Kirk, New Mexico: To be fair, Kirk spent four years at New Mexico, redshirting his first season on campus. He’s got the size and shooting ability to latch onto a roster at some point. He’s a good free agent target.

Eric Moreland, Oregon State: He’s versatile and athletic with solid physical tools, but he was an offensive liability at Oregon State.

Roscoe Smith, UNLV: He turned into an excellent rebounder this past season at UNLV after two relatively unimpressive years with UConn. But he’s a small forward known for rebounding, and he’s not close to being Kenneth Faried.

http://collegebasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/27/james-michael-mcadoo-jahii-carson-headline-undrafted-early-entry-list/