PDA

View Full Version : T-Wolves: Zach LaVine excited to be going to Minnesota

baseline bum
06-27-2014, 08:00 PM
https://espngrantland.files.wordpress.com/2014/06/brhltokiiaa-gqd_large.jpg

https://vine.co/v/Mt9g9mA6The

CROFL mouthing the words "Fuck Me" right after getting picked by the Shitterwolves

TheGoldStandard
06-27-2014, 08:01 PM
Fuck Flip Saunders, that dude is trash, couldn't happen to a more shitty team.

Bynumite
06-27-2014, 08:03 PM
Meanwhile, Randle's reaction... nigga sure looks relieved :lol

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0riBf8RL_1c

benefactor
06-27-2014, 08:16 PM
It really is time for the league to either contract or move the Cavs and Wolves. Just put one in Vancouver and the other in Seattle.

Spurs9
06-27-2014, 08:19 PM
:lol at any of these guys being picky where they go. They are about to get paid in 1 season what takes some people 30 years to earn. He should be happy he got drafted. These guys want a ring right away without putting in all the grind necessary to get there.

RD2191
06-27-2014, 08:21 PM
:lol at any of these guys being picky where they go. They are about to get paid in 1 season what takes some people 30 years to earn. He should be happy he got drafted. These guys want a ring right away without putting in all the grind necessary to get there.
Or he doesn't want to go to a loser franchise who are about to lose their "star player".

TheGoldStandard
06-27-2014, 08:21 PM
Minnesota is a cesspool

TheGoldStandard
06-27-2014, 08:26 PM
Or he doesn't want to go to a loser franchise who are about to lose their "star player".

It's a horrible franchise. Flip Saunders has his hand in the cookie jar and is baking the cookies but he's not a good chef.

baseline bum
06-27-2014, 08:26 PM

Or maybe he knows he's going to a team with shitty coaching and player development and that he's on his own for trying to become a player worth a long-term contract. They have so many highly regarded prospects who are the same exact player 3 years later: Johnny Flynn, Wesley Johnson, Shabazz Mumammad, Derrick Williams, Ricky Rubio, etc.

DMC
06-27-2014, 08:58 PM
Maybe he's an overrated piece of shit who should shut his fucking hole and suit up or quit.

TXstbobcat
06-27-2014, 08:59 PM
I can understand why he wouldn't want to go to Minnesota. The winters are brutally fucking cold and miserable.

JMarkJohns
06-27-2014, 09:18 PM
He escaped UCLA and Alford to be ushered into Minnesota and Saunders.

"Fuck me" about sums it up.

That said, kid was drafted based on track traights. Running, leaping, burstability.

But the kid sucks at basketball right now.

Has no reason to bitch. He's not much of a prize.

FkLA
06-27-2014, 09:20 PM
KG would be the undisputed 2nd best PF of all-time if he had bolted sooner tbh.

Xylus
06-27-2014, 11:57 PM
Word is that Phoenix was planning on picking LaVine. If true, Minnesota just did us a huge fucking solid. He'll never pan out as anything more than a freak athlete.

Jacob1983
06-28-2014, 12:01 AM
Anyone have a gif?

Thread
06-28-2014, 12:23 AM
Word is that Phoenix was planning on picking LaVine. If true, Minnesota just did us a huge fucking solid. He'll never pan out as anything more than a freak athlete.

Just how many fucking PGs are you going to stock, X?

You got 5 now.

LnGrrrR
06-28-2014, 01:44 AM
That shit was hilarious.

InRareForm
06-28-2014, 02:31 AM
so cali mentality.

LkrFan
06-28-2014, 10:50 AM

CROFL mouthing the words "Fuck Me" right after getting picked by the Shitterwolves

:lmao

Drachen
06-28-2014, 07:41 PM
Honestly, I hope that kid gets some career ending injury in summer league, or even before that. Before he signs the damn contract. Oh shit, I just got catapulted into the .1% for playing a damn game. Yet I am still going to complain because I have to wait 3 years to go play this game in the city I want to play in.

DMX7
06-28-2014, 09:05 PM

Thread
06-28-2014, 09:39 PM

Adam Silver called him:::

"I lynched a white man, a fellow kike for you. Make me proud of that and of you."

IrisHockey
06-28-2014, 09:51 PM
Adam Silver called him:::

"I lynched a white man, a fellow kike for you. Make me proud of that and of you."

Sterling's only white when he's :cry racist.. he's a yid otherwise

Jacob1983
06-28-2014, 10:06 PM
The Wolves suck but the guy should have held that shit in. I mean he is getting he chance of a lifetime to play in the NBA. He is getting a chance to live the life of a king. Show some fucking gratitude. And learn geography. Minnesota is a damn state.

Thread
06-28-2014, 10:17 PM
Sterling's only white when he's :cry racist.. he's a yid otherwise

Shockey, with every chamber filled of a Saturday evening.

Thread
06-28-2014, 10:18 PM
The Wolves suck but the guy should have held that shit in. I mean he is getting he chance of a lifetime to play in the NBA. He is getting a chance to live the life of a king. Show some fucking gratitude. And learn geography. Minnesota is a damn state.

When has an American ever held their shit in? Now, NOW you want to start? Good luck.

tim_duncan_fan
06-28-2014, 10:37 PM
Honestly, I hope that kid gets some career ending injury in summer league, or even before that. Before he signs the damn contract. Oh shit, I just got catapulted into the .1% for playing a damn game. Yet I am still going to complain because I have to wait 3 years to go play this game in the city I want to play in.

I hate poorfags that get jealous of athletes. Like...that shit's just lame. You should have started practicing hoops day and night at the age of 7.

This is literally a kid that you're jealous of and he isn't depriving anyone of their wealth by coming into his own.

It's not his fault he's a commodity...it's the credit of he and his genes.

Imagine if someone told you that you were destined to start your career, whatever that is, in a workplace where you were pretty much guaranteed to have no opportunity for growth or development. That's what just happened to him.

Regardless of what he is getting paid, he is in a shitty position for people relative to him.

Thread
06-28-2014, 10:41 PM
I hate poorfags that get jealous of athletes. Like...that shit's just lame. You should have started practicing hoops day and night at the age of 7.

This is literally a kid that you're jealous of and he isn't depriving anyone of their wealth by coming into his own.

>>>>>>>>>Imagine if someone told you that you were destined to start your career, whatever that is, in a workplace where you were pretty much guaranteed to have no opportunity for growth or development. That's what just happened to him.<<<<<<<<<

Regardless of what he is getting paid, he is in a shitty position for people relative to him.

The benefit of a fortnight ago tomorrow evening:::we got some upstairs intelligence.

Matzel, matzel, good things.

baseline bum
06-28-2014, 10:56 PM

Imagine if someone told you that you were destined to start your career, whatever that is, in a workplace where you were pretty much guaranteed to have no opportunity for growth or development. That's what just happened to him.

This. Especially since LaVine's talent is so raw with so many holes in his game. This kid needs a good organization and good coaching to stick in the league, and Minnesota is bottom of the barrel for player development.

Thread
06-28-2014, 11:05 PM
This. Especially since LaVine's talent is so raw with so many holes in his game. This kid needs a good organization and good coaching to stick in the league, and Minnesota is bottom of the barrel for player development.

I cited him first, Bum, you damn fart catcher, you.

Drachen
06-30-2014, 07:10 PM

Has nothing to do with jealously. It has to do with humility, and gratitude. I agree that Minnesota sucks for player development, but if this guy is so motivated, why would he wait for an organization to provide development? If I started a job that did not provide development development, I would take it upon myself to ensure that at the end of my three year contract, that the company I wanted to go to would know my name.