PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Comparing Phil Jackson to Pop is like comparing a Lambo to an Infiniti

GenuineLakerfan
06-28-2014, 07:17 PM
I'm seeing way too many caught up in the moment threads by Spurs fans over here about how Pop is the greatest coach of all time. :lol Considering the man has never known what a fucking repeat feels like I find that hilarious. Spoelstra has a repeat in his resume for fucks sakes and the GOAT coach doesn't?

Just in case you were counting

Phil Jackson

- Three 3peats on his resume
- One repeat on his resume
- 11 championships as a coach
- 2 as a player
- 13 Finals appearances

Greg Popovich

- 5 championships
- No repeats
- Only been in the finals two years in a row one time, 2012 & 2013

Let's put an end to this joke of an argument. Half the time, Pop got bounced in the 2nd round after winning a chip, his teams have always come up short in epic fashion. In order to be a true champion you have to repeat.

Phil 13
That tired old shit bag Pop 5

ChumpDumper
06-28-2014, 07:21 PM
another lakerfan with another spurthread

HemisfairArena
06-28-2014, 07:36 PM
There is no such thing as a Genuine Laker Fan unless you're from Minnesota and followed them from their beginning,,,otherwise you're just a bandwagoner. No lakes in L.A.

tdunk21
06-28-2014, 07:43 PM
:lmao

Mnky
06-28-2014, 07:59 PM
There is no such thing as a Genuine Laker Fan unless you're from Minnesota and followed them from their beginning,,,otherwise you're just a bandwagoner. No lakes in L.A.

100%duncan
06-28-2014, 08:15 PM
What a shitty troll.

2/10.

Thread
06-28-2014, 08:18 PM
Though Phil, commuting 3,000+ miles with all his bells, whistles & attendant doo-dads concerning the Triangle is a sight.

The Batman
06-28-2014, 08:21 PM
Let's see. Phil has 11 rings coaching Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Pippen, Rodman, Gasol, Artest, Bynum, Fisher, Ariza, Odom. Pop has about half of that coaching Duncan, Ginobli and Parker. /thread.

J.T.
06-28-2014, 08:27 PM
It's really great to see Laker fans have been reduced to propping up a coach who won more rings for a team that's not the Lakers now that Duncan has pulled ahead of Kobe on the all-time achievements list.

Bynumite
06-28-2014, 08:27 PM

So you were a chaparralfan and already supported the team when they were in Dallas, before they moved to SA?

Thread
06-28-2014, 08:28 PM
Let's see. Phil has 11 rings coaching Jordan, Kobe, Shaq, Pippen, Rodman, Gasol, Artest, Bynum, Fisher, Ariza, Odom. Pop has about half of that coaching Duncan, Ginobli and Parker. /thread.

So what, Pop's comeuppance arrived a year & a fortnight ago. Phil's is early November.

Thread
06-28-2014, 08:29 PM
It's really great to see Laker fans have been reduced to propping up a coach who won more rings for a team that's not the Lakers now that Duncan has pulled ahead of Kobe on the all-time achievements list.

Boiled down:::

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

J.T.
06-28-2014, 08:33 PM
In order to be a true champion you have to repeat.

Your trolling is a bit off here, pal. What you meant to say is, to be a dynasty you have to repeat. But that's the most horseshit argument in all of sports right now, mainly because it's touted by sissy fans who would check out of a pickup game after taking an elbow like GenuineLakerfan here.

HemisfairArena
06-28-2014, 08:33 PM
So you were a chaparralfan and already supported the team when they were in Dallas, before they moved to SA?

Yes,,,yes every old Spur fan did. Where have you been? Look at my screen name its where the Chaparral's moved into playing when they relocated to San Antonio.

J.T.
06-28-2014, 08:34 PM
Boiled down:::

I'm considering TOSB a career achievement. He's ahead of Kobe.

Thread
06-28-2014, 08:36 PM
I'm considering TOSB a career achievement. He's ahead of Kobe.

Uh, uh, uh, uh,,,,,fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk me.

Bynumite
06-28-2014, 08:41 PM
Yes,,,yes every old Spur fan did. Where have you been? Look at my screen name its where the Chaparral's moved into playing when they relocated to San Antonio.

So according to your logic, if you're not from Dallas and didn't support the spurs when they played there, you're just a bandwagoner. That's like 99.9% of spurfans on the forum.

You're definition of fan makes a lot of sense, really.

HemisfairArena
06-28-2014, 08:43 PM
So according to your logic, if you're not from Dallas and didn't support the spurs when they played there, you're just a bandwagoner. That's like 99.9% of spurfans on the forum.

Let me ask you a simple question,,,,do you live in California?

Thread
06-28-2014, 08:49 PM

Mighty

FkLA
06-28-2014, 08:52 PM
Pop is the greatest of all-timePERIOD

Reck
06-28-2014, 08:54 PM
Umm Phill is a great coach and I'm not saying Pop is better then him but guy got carried to all them rings by stacked teams and GOAT players all of his career.

Give Pop the same roster to work with and he'd have the same numbers, more or less.

Thread
06-28-2014, 09:12 PM
Umm Phill is a great coach and I'm not saying Pop is better then him but guy got carried to all them rings by stacked teams and GOAT players all of his career.

Give Pop the same roster to work with and he'd have the same numbers, more or less.

Though what Jackson put into the trophy case stayed in the case. Not so with Pop.

Phil had 11 rings. Phil has 11 rings. Pop had 6 rings. Pop has 5 rings.

If Phil had pulled a 6 he'd be hanging with Sterling.

IrisHockey
06-28-2014, 09:13 PM
:lol as if Popovich does not have a top 6-7 player of all time and 2 other hall of famers.

Thread
06-28-2014, 09:18 PM
:lol as if Popovich does not have a top 6-7 player of all time and 2 other hall of famers.

Shockster, of a Saturday evening.

IrisHockey
06-28-2014, 09:21 PM
Shockster, of a Saturday evening.

Oh, but Duncan's better than Kobe and Shaq, isn't he? But, but but, that doesn't fit SF's argument! They need Duncan to -conveniently- be just another regular ball player when talking Popovich's legacy compared to Phil's.

HemisfairArena
06-28-2014, 09:22 PM
Oh shit,,,Rainbow has shown up,,,all is lost,,,,

IrisHockey
06-28-2014, 09:23 PM
:lol oh my god, RAINBOW! Get it, 'Iris'? (:lmao:lmao)

HemisfairArena
06-28-2014, 09:24 PM
Over reaction?

Thread
06-28-2014, 09:25 PM
Oh, but Duncan's better than Kobe and Shaq, isn't he? But, but but, that doesn't fit SF's argument! They need Duncan to -conveniently- be just another regular ball player when talking Popovich's legacy compared to Phil's.

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

HemisfairArena
06-28-2014, 09:33 PM
CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

The only posters that understand "charge" are old guys like us. Like we're stormin' the beach of Normandy,,,

hitmantb
06-28-2014, 09:54 PM
Phil had 3 of the top 10 players of all time in MJ/Shaq/Kobe, one of them the undisputed greatest of all time, the other two on the same team at the peak of their powers, and generally much bigger budget/much better location to go after big name free agents.

Pop only had 1 of the top 10 of all time, most likely #5 by the time he is done behind MJ/Russell/Kareem/Magic, one of the smallest budget and worst location in the NBA for attraction free agents.

2014 Pop was the greatest impact a coach ever made in leading a team to a title. Phil would have took this roster to the first round, wait Phil probably wouldn't have coached this team.

florige
06-28-2014, 10:03 PM
Phil had 3 of the top 10 players of all time in MJ/Shaq/Kobe, one of them the undisputed greatest of all time, the other two on the same team at the peak of their powers, and generally much bigger budget/much better location to go after big name free agents.

Pop only had 1 of the top 10 of all time, most likely #5 by the time he is done behind MJ/Russell/Kareem/Magic, one of the smallest budget and worst location in the NBA for attraction free agents.

2014 Pop was the greatest impact a coach ever made in leading a team to a title. Phil would have took this roster to the first round, wait Phil probably wouldn't have coached this team.

Lol @ PJ for not winning any titles during the Houston championship repeats with no MJ. lol @ PJ for always bailing as soon as there any hint of a possibilty that one of his hall of fame players has all but lost it. LOL @ PJ who would probably be the head coach of the Knicks if the roster consisted of LBJ, Durant, Aldridge, and Melo. He likes to hate on Pop because he knows he is the only coach who is arguebly better than him.

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Phil never gave one back....on the basis of 6 Pop is elimanated...besides he's ugly as FUCK

florige
06-28-2014, 10:06 PM
Oh and also lol @ Pop being proclaimed one of the greatest coaches of all time by Jerry West. rofl!!

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2014, 10:07 PM
6 and ugly as FUCK....who gives a shit what West says....that dude is worse than Quasi -Modo

Koolaid_Man
06-28-2014, 10:07 PM
gotdam Halloween mask face

Thread
06-28-2014, 10:26 PM
Phil never gave one back....on the basis of 6 Pop is elimanated...besides he's ugly as FUCK

It's a kick to the groin to Pop for sure. And of course it doesn't seem so bad to the unwashed because Media let him be after 6 took place, but, by God he hung in there, marked the days & months offin' the calendar and returned. I don't dismiss that. Again, it helped him greatly that he was not "punished" for last June. I wish he had been just for the sake of "the return" & of course because I'd like to see him down in the shit where our people have been, had our noses rubbed in it.....

......now, where was I? Oh, yeah, he kept his mouth shut after the calamity hit and he soldiered right down the fucking line. I wished it had not happened, but, I cannot deny my affection for the feat. Where it falls flat for myself and for the Spurs patriots is it was done in abject "silence" as if in a clean room.

elmanutres
06-28-2014, 11:25 PM
duncan 5 > kobe 5

that's all that matters

Thread
06-28-2014, 11:27 PM
duncan 5 > kobe 5

that's all that matters

You still have to account for the bag, Elm. Take your medicine, dude.

elmanutres
06-28-2014, 11:29 PM
You still have to account for the bag, Elm. Take your medicine, dude.

don't fucking start thread. Not tonight. duncan has the tiebreaker.

Thread
06-28-2014, 11:31 PM
don't fucking start thread. Not tonight. duncan has the tiebreaker.

Okay, buddy, I'll stand down for the nite.

Splits
06-28-2014, 11:35 PM
Okay, buddy, I'll stand down for the nite.

You really should take an introspective look at your buddy-buddy alignment with the board's worst posters (irishcock, capri_son). You should be cautious of the company you keep. Associating with those of low reputation may not only lower your own but also lead you astray by the faulty assumptions, premises and data of the unscrupulous

Thread
06-28-2014, 11:54 PM
You really should take an introspective look at your buddy-buddy alignment with the board's worst posters (irishcock, capri_son). You should be cautious of the company you keep. Associating with those of low reputation may not only lower your own but also lead you astray by the faulty assumptions, premises and data of the unscrupulous

Bend over. I'll show you fuckin' unscrupulous.

Thread
06-29-2014, 12:02 AM
^Sweet Jesus!!!!!!

Ron Swanson
06-29-2014, 12:03 AM
Good lord

phxspurfan
06-29-2014, 12:09 AM
2014 Pop may be on the level of 2003 Phil, but yes, back in 00-03 when the Pop-Phil clashes were yearly, Phil was clearly the better coach. But it didn't hurt that Phil had a better roster and Pop had no bench, besides Manu.

Pop has gotten way more flexible and creative over the years, and has had the benefit of learning from the new NBA and several great assistants. Back then, it was 4 down, hi-low, and a bunch of old Don Nelson crap like smallball and hack a Shaq.

Thread
06-29-2014, 12:14 AM
2014 Pop may be on the level of 2003 Phil, but yes, back in 00-03 when the Pop-Phil clashes were yearly, Phil was clearly the better coach. But it didn't hurt that Phil had a better roster and Pop had no bench, besides Manu.

Pop has gotten way more flexible and creative over the years, and has had the benefit of learning from the new NBA and several great assistants. Back then, it was 4 down, hi-low, and a bunch of old Don Nelson crap like smallball and hack a Shaq.

& Pop has also benefited from the league wide depression. Though it's one thing to be present during such a trough, it's quite another to take full advantage of such an event as he has.

06-29-2014, 12:15 AM
lmao

Ron Swanson
06-29-2014, 12:21 AM
Splits "tainted" this thread.

Splits
06-29-2014, 12:24 AM
Splits "tainted" this thread.

What? Is it the juxtaposition of those while soles/black ass vs. my Kirby/Ruth Bader Ginsberg black face/white middle fingers?

Sincerely,
Confused

RD2191
06-29-2014, 12:26 AM
Good lord

Splits
06-29-2014, 12:32 AM
I feel privileged, first post ever to be deleted. Slomo, is that you stealth-modding? I've got a picture of Dale's girl loaded, can I post it?

Twisted_Dawg
06-29-2014, 08:25 AM
Let's see what one of the greatest players of all time said who also was one of the all time best GM's:

Jerry West said, "I've never seen a better coach than Greg Popovich."

That was said by one of the greatest Lakers of all time and who was the man that hired Phil Jackson and was his boss for many years. That powerful statement by Jerry West should settle this debate.

http://probasketballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/06/18/jerry-west-ive-never-seen-a-better-coach-than-gregg-popovich/

Thread
06-29-2014, 08:40 AM
^& usually you call him everything but a white man for the Gasol Affair.

tee, hee.

Koolaid_Man
06-29-2014, 10:09 AM
Pop is the greatest of all-timePERIOD

If you were gay who would you sleep with..Pop or Phil :lmao

cjw
06-29-2014, 10:25 AM
Phil 13

More like 6-5 since Pop started coaching. This is like Celtics or Canadiens fans brining up titles when their respective leagues were (a) all white or (b) had six teams.

Phil's also bailed on teams a few times while Pop's been there to get them to 50 wins (or equivalent) every year.

Thread
06-29-2014, 11:43 AM
More like 6-5 since Pop started coaching. This is like Celtics or Canadiens fans brining up titles when their respective leagues were (a) all white or (b) had six teams.

Phil's also bailed on teams a few times while Pop's been there to get them to 50 wins (or equivalent) every year.

Phil has all 11 of his.

Pop has just 5 of his 6.

poeticism707
06-29-2014, 12:38 PM

:rollin:rollin:rollin

RGMCSE
06-29-2014, 02:26 PM
6 and ugly as FUCK....who gives a shit what West says....that dude is worse than Quasi -Modo

it always comes down to a mans looks for you huh? Pop is not cute enough for kool. The lesson here folks is that kool basis a mans success on whether he's fuckable or not. There pop wins because kool couldn't bare to fuck him. On the other hand you'd let Phil jizz in your moms twat and then lap it up.

DMC
06-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Phil was like 3 or 4 head coaches ago.

Let's keep it in the now. Right now, it's Pop 5, Spo 2... that's it and that's all.

DMC
06-29-2014, 05:07 PM
Phil has all 11 of his.

Pop has just 5 of his 6.

What? Phil lost to Boston and to Detroit.

Phil's coaching career was like his playing career. He got all this jewelry based on what other people were doing.

baseline bum
06-29-2014, 05:08 PM

Not really sure I'd call Gasol a GOAT player tbh.

Thread
06-29-2014, 05:21 PM
What? Phil lost to Boston and to Detroit.

Phil's coaching career was like his playing career. He got all this jewelry based on what other people were doing.

But, they weren't in the case. Pop's was in there, locked up tighter than a nun's snootch on the sabbath. Don't be like this. It's your fortnight anniversary this evening, and dj's birthday. Don't wreck it, D.

Thread
06-29-2014, 05:23 PM
Not really sure I'd call Gasol a GOAT player tbh.

Please, you about committed homicide when we rang with him. Christ, I thought the fuckin' world was ending. Now, NOW you want to rewrite history. Go pound salt, Bum.

Arcadian
06-29-2014, 05:24 PM
:lol thinking a "repeat" is an extra accomplishment any more impressive than winning two non-repeat titles

I have yet to see a single good argument as to why that should be the case.

baseline bum
06-29-2014, 05:25 PM
Please, you about committed homicide when we rang with him. Christ, I thought the fuckin' world was ending. Now, NOW you want to rewrite history. Go pound salt, Bum.

I'm just saying Gasol was a really amazing bigman, but certainly not a GOAT for beating a shitty Orlando team and an injured Celtics two years past their expiration date.

Thread
06-29-2014, 05:28 PM
:lol thinking a "repeat" is an extra accomplishment any more impressive than winning two non-repeat titles

I have yet to see a single good argument as to why that should be the case.

And you have repeated---after a fashion. It wasn't even that difficult upon retrospection. You had him beaten last June and he knew it as soon as he stepped out this June. That's why he commissed to cramping, wandering about & shitting like a Xmas goose.

Thread
06-29-2014, 05:29 PM
I'm just saying Gasol was a really amazing bigman, but certainly not a GOAT for beating a shitty Orlando team and an injured Celtics two years past their expiration date.

Don't glad hand me, you SOB, you. I see what you're doing.

baseline bum
06-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Don't glad hand me, you SOB, you. I see what you're doing.

Just make 'em look like fucking mirrors, excuse my language.

DMC
06-29-2014, 05:36 PM
But, they weren't in the case. Pop's was in there, locked up tighter than a nun's snootch on the sabbath. Don't be like this. It's your fortnight anniversary this evening, and dj's birthday. Don't wreck it, D.

Christ Dale... you either win your last game or you don't. Stop already with the desperation heaves from half court.

Thread
06-29-2014, 06:16 PM
Christ Dale... you either win your last game or you don't.

Thank you.

baseline bum
06-29-2014, 07:04 PM
Christ Dale... you either win your last game or you don't. Stop already with the desperation heaves from half court.

But Team Fredo did win their last game

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201404160SAS.html

Thread
06-29-2014, 08:27 PM
But Team Fredo did win their last game

http://www.basketball-reference.com/boxscores/201404160SAS.html

Without Jim Buss we're light 2 NBA Titles.

Clipper Nation
06-29-2014, 08:48 PM
Phil has all 11 of his.

Pop has just 5 of his 6.

Nuh uh. Kirby gave away 2 of Phil's.

Thread
06-29-2014, 09:51 PM
Nuh uh. Kirby gave away 2 of Phil's.

Good evening, zipperhead.

cjw
06-29-2014, 09:52 PM
Phil has all 11 of his.

Pop has just 5 of his 6.

Forget 04 and 08? Oh right, Pop never gets blown out in the finals.

Thread
06-29-2014, 09:53 PM
Forget 04 and 08? Oh right, Pop never gets blown out in the finals.

You gave one away. It was in the case, cj. It was over.

Pop has to be held to accounts for that.

And you know it.

Clipper Nation
06-29-2014, 09:58 PM
Good evening, zipperhead.
Though Kirby gave away 2 of Phil's, bag.

Those were in the fuckin' case had Jerry heeded Phil's advice and traded Kirby for jacks & timbers. Christ almighty!

Thread
06-29-2014, 10:02 PM
Though Kirby gave away 2 of Phil's, bag.

Those were in the fuckin' case had Jerry heeded Phil's advice and traded Kirby for jacks & timbers. Christ almighty!

The slope. LMFAO!!!

ambchang
06-29-2014, 10:44 PM

Acting like 2004 never existed.

:lol can't so with four Hofers on the roster.

Thread
06-29-2014, 10:58 PM
Acting like 2004 never existed.

:lol can't so with four Hofers on the roster.

It wasn't in the case. Your's was in there, locked up for transfer back to the Alamo.

Uh, uh.

Killakobe81
06-29-2014, 11:04 PM
what a shitty thread. Instead of 5 bringing balance to the force, there is nothing but fear. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. hate leads to suffering. Some of you are on a dark path.

Thread
06-29-2014, 11:05 PM
what a shitty thread. Instead of 5 bringing balance to the force, there is nothing but fear. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. hate leads to suffering. Some of you are on a dark path.

"Some" thought 5 would quell the roiling.

jARS mEsH sEt
06-29-2014, 11:10 PM

Useppe, I like this better than the parroting. Keep up the good work :rollin

Thread
06-29-2014, 11:22 PM

Useppe, I like this better than the parroting. Keep up the good work :rollin

I still got it!!!

ElNono
06-29-2014, 11:24 PM

You don't like the thread, take it with your brethen the OP...

Thread
06-29-2014, 11:30 PM

El, don't backslide. You're been a Boy Scout for a fortnight, don't blow it.

Killakobe81
06-29-2014, 11:30 PM

Kool started it, this true. But some of your brethren havent even shaken the confetti out their chones, and STILL are Kobe/Lakers obsessed. Yall are worse than a nympho ...never satisfied. I was not expecting peace here after "5" but I sure expected most of the fanbase to act like somebody. Kool is trollin the shit out of this forum. And some of the best posters are wallowing in the shit to troll him back.

ElNono
06-29-2014, 11:34 PM
Kool started it, this true. But some of your brethren havent even shaken the confetti out their chones, and STILL are Kobe/Lakers obsessed. Yall are worse than a nympho ...never satisfied. I was not expecting peace here after "5" but I sure expected most of the fanbase to act like somebody. Kool is trollin the shit out of this forum. And some of the best posters are wallowing in the shit to troll him back.

tbh, I haven't even read the entire thread... just caught your last post...

Thread
06-29-2014, 11:45 PM
Kool started it, this true.

Kool is Genuine Laker Fan?

IrisHockey
06-29-2014, 11:50 PM
Pop winning in 2014 after he gave away 2013 is like giving birth to your second child after the death of your first son. You can't atone for what's already been lost..

Killakobe81
06-29-2014, 11:54 PM
Pop winning in 2014 after he gave away 2013 is like giving birth to your second child after the death of your first son. You can't atone for what's already been lost..

Fair point.

Thread
06-30-2014, 12:05 AM

But, that wouldn't be Pop's fault. Pop was at fault for last June, and therein rests his salvation. It wasn't the Heat that did him in. It was his own damn vanity.

The children are linked in your hypothesis. 6 & 5 are not. (6) will always be out there no matter how many more (God forbid) they garner.

Kool Bob Love
06-30-2014, 01:09 AM
But, that wouldn't be Pop's fault. Pop was at fault for last June, and therein rests his salvation. It wasn't the Heat that did him in. It was his own damn vanity.

The children are linked in your hypothesis. 6 & 5 are not. (6) will always be out there no matter how many more (God forbid) they garner.

Pop gave you a new lease on life for one year than took it back. Be thankful for that.

Thread
06-30-2014, 01:22 AM
Pop gave you a new lease on life for one year than took it back. Be thankful for that.

Pop fucked up & you know it.

Kool Bob Love
06-30-2014, 01:32 AM

Without pop I'm light 4 world championships.

but here I am, The summer of FIVE.:toast

Thread
06-30-2014, 01:38 AM
Without pop I'm light 4 world championships.

but here I am, The summer of FIVE.:toast

Fine. But, let him take the pickle for last June, Lovey. It won't kill him or you.

ambchang
06-30-2014, 09:07 AM
It wasn't in the case. Your's was in there, locked up for transfer back to the Alamo.

Uh, uh.

4 HoFers, it was in the case for the entire bloody year. Phil let it slip away because he sowed the seeds of animosity between Shaq and Kobe prior, and didn't put a leash on Kobe in 04.

Phil lost it.

Let's not forget about 11, where he let Carlisle drove his head in the ground, then let him pound it and pound it until turned into a bloody pulp.

Clipper Nation
06-30-2014, 09:10 AM
The slope. LMFAO!!!
The bag. LMFAO!!!

ambchang
06-30-2014, 09:10 AM
Pop coming within seconds of winning a 5th is obviously a blackmark, but getting severely outcoached by Larry Brown and Rick Carlisle (both incredible coaches), having a huge hand in breaking up the Shaq-Kobe duo, sows seeds of discord in Lakers management, and turning Jordan and Pippen against management were somehow all acceptable as a coach is just laughable.

Jordanobili2320
06-30-2014, 09:38 AM
LOL LAKER FANS REACHING SOOO MUCH THESE DAYS BECAUSE THEY ARE FUCKING SHATTERED THAT TIMMY SURPASSED KOBES LEGACY LOLOLOLOLOL

Jordanobili2320
06-30-2014, 09:39 AM

LOL DUDE YOU NEVER STOP. YOU ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS TRYING TO CONVINCE SPURS FANS TO BE SAD BUT WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK CUZ BOILED DOWN TIMMY > KOBE AND YOU CAN'T GET OVER IT. DUDE YOU ARE CLEARLY A VIRGIN YOU HAVE 14 THOUSAND POSTS YOU FUCKING LUNATIC. YOU SICK SAD FUCKING LUNATIC.

Jordanobili2320
06-30-2014, 09:40 AM
Fine. But, let him take the pickle for last June, Lovey. It won't kill him or you.

LOL ASK THREAD WHAT THE PUSSY FEELS LIKE AND HE BE LIKE "IT FELT LIKE SAND" LMAO 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN ASS NIGGA TBH....THIS NIGGA FUCKING PATHETIC LOOK AT WHAT HE DOES ALL DAY. HE GOES ON A SPURS MESSAGE BOARD AND TRIES TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL LIKE SHIT. HOLY TITS THATS A SAD FUCKING LIFE BRO.

Thread
06-30-2014, 11:27 AM
4 HoFers, it was in the case for the entire bloody year. Phil let it slip away because he sowed the seeds of animosity between Shaq and Kobe prior, and didn't put a leash on Kobe in 04.

Phil lost it.

Let's not forget about 11, where he let Carlisle drove his head in the ground, then let him pound it and pound it until turned into a bloody pulp.

But, yours was in the case, amb. Finished. Done. Over.

You're back-to-back right now & you can't touch it.

Thread
06-30-2014, 11:28 AM
The bag. LMFAO!!!

Good morning, zipperhead.

Thread
06-30-2014, 11:29 AM
LOL DUDE YOU NEVER STOP. YOU ARE SO FUCKING PATHETIC, YOUR ENTIRE LIFE IS TRYING TO CONVINCE SPURS FANS TO BE SAD BUT WE DON'T GIVE A FUCK CUZ BOILED DOWN TIMMY > KOBE AND YOU CAN'T GET OVER IT. DUDE YOU ARE CLEARLY A VIRGIN YOU HAVE 14 THOUSAND POSTS YOU FUCKING LUNATIC. YOU SICK SAD FUCKING LUNATIC.

All of ya's, the whole gang---standin' in the goddamn paint,,,,,,up 3.

LMFAO!!!

Thread
06-30-2014, 11:32 AM
LOL ASK THREAD WHAT THE PUSSY FEELS LIKE AND HE BE LIKE "IT FELT LIKE SAND" LMAO 40 YEAR OLD VIRGIN ASS NIGGA TBH....THIS NIGGA FUCKING PATHETIC LOOK AT WHAT HE DOES ALL DAY. HE GOES ON A SPURS MESSAGE BOARD AND TRIES TO MAKE EVERYONE FEEL LIKE SHIT. HOLY TITS THATS A SAD FUCKING LIFE BRO.

And there was Duncan, a fortnight & a bit ago squeezed in the back seat, sittin' on the hump lettin' Leonard do the driving & Diaw handle the shot gun.

ha, ha.

P.S., I'm gonna go get The Bag. Hold tight.

Spur-Addict
06-30-2014, 11:57 AM
Pink hearts, yellow moons, green clovers, orange stars. That leprechaun's on aciiiid

Thread
06-30-2014, 12:01 PM
Pink hearts, yellow moons, green clovers, orange stars. That leprechaun's on aciiiid

& Duncan got in the backseat,,,middle.

Spur-Addict
06-30-2014, 12:13 PM
& Duncan got in the backseat,,,middle.

Who's sniffing now? :lol

Thread
06-30-2014, 12:15 PM
Who's sniffing now? :lol

It's fine. Duncan let Diaw & the kid carry him. Frankly, he had nary other choice.

Ghazi
06-30-2014, 12:26 PM
It just isnt 2010 anymore... Laker fan spirits seem deflatedand weakened on here.. Their trolls attempts quite weak

Thread
06-30-2014, 12:30 PM
It just isnt 2010 anymore... Laker fan spirits seem deflatedand weakened on here.. Their trolls attempts quite weak

Hey, bub, you were shinin' shoes just like us. You've nary room.

You've now taken to defending your title 4 years after the fucking fact.

Killakobe81
06-30-2014, 12:56 PM
Pop coming within seconds of winning a 5th is obviously a blackmark, but getting severely outcoached by Larry Brown and Rick Carlisle (both incredible coaches), having a huge hand in breaking up the Shaq-Kobe duo, sows seeds of discord in Lakers management, and turning Jordan and Pippen against management were somehow all acceptable as a coach is just laughable.

Although I abhor what this thread stands for Amb speaketh truth. People act as PJ is infallible and will be some genius Zen GM when he has been caught with his pants down plenty. And with alltime GOAT level HOF'ers in tow.

Killakobe81
06-30-2014, 12:58 PM
Hey, bub, you were shinin' shoes just like us. You've nary room.

You've now taken to defending your title 4 years after the fucking fact.

tell 'em cubby. they won and scattered like roaches when the ligts came on (still dont get it but cubes broke up the "stacked squad" anyways) ... but now there is talk of Melo and the return of "Daddy" and all of a sudden they have returned like the prodigal son. A puzzling bunch that crew ...

Thread
06-30-2014, 01:13 PM
tell 'em cubby. they won and scattered like roaches when the ligts came on (still dont get it but cubes broke up the "stacked squad" anyways) ... but now there is talk of Melo and the return of "Daddy" and all of a sudden they have returned like the prodigal son. A puzzling bunch that crew ...

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Kidd K
06-30-2014, 02:03 PM
Give me a break. Jackson is a great coach, but he's a coach who knows how to use already established players. Jackson has never been known for grooming players into working pieces. He's always been shitty at handling role players and secondary guys. Let's not forget that Jordan was already considered the best player in the NBA when he began coaching the Bulls.

Phil Jackson won the coaching lottery twice. Jordan and Pippen, then Shaq and Kobe. It still counts that he won even with them, but you can't really use his total titles against a guy who was never that fortunate and had to play in a small market that pretty much nobody who has a choice wants to go to.

It's like saying Phil Jackson in a Lambo is a better racer than Pop driving an Infiniti because he crosses the finish faster in the clearly vastly superior car. Phil isn't a better racer, he just had the better car(s).

TampaDude
06-30-2014, 02:11 PM

^ truth bomb

J_Paco
06-30-2014, 02:12 PM
Phil has all 11 of his.

Pop has just 5 of his 6.

Are you really this stupid?

Phil Jackson lost twice in the Finals and one of those times it was to a inferior opponent talent wise. So, really it's:

Phil 11 out of 13

Pop 5 out of 6

And Phil is unquestionably the greatest coach ever, but Pop's masterful job the last few seasons - this one in particular - has really etched him in as one of the greatest coaches in NBA history. He's on the NBA "Mount Rushmore" of coaches with Jackson, Riley and Auerbach. Jackson and Auerbach being the absolute top of that list, obviously.

TampaDude
06-30-2014, 02:13 PM
Give me a break. Jackson is a great coach, but he's a coach who knows how to use already established players. Jackson has never been known for grooming players into working pieces. He's always been shitty at handling role players and secondary guys. Let's not forget that Jordan was already considered the best player in the NBA when he began coaching the Bulls.

Phil Jackson won the coaching lottery twice. Jordan and Pippen, then Shaq and Kobe. It still counts that he won even with them, but you can't really use his total titles against a guy who was never that fortunate and had to play in a small market that pretty much nobody who has a choice wants to go to.

It's like saying Phil Jackson in a Lambo is a better racer than Pop driving an Infiniti because he crosses the finish faster in the clearly vastly superior car. Phil isn't a better racer, he just had the better car(s).

^ this

PJ was a frontrunner coach...he was a good manager, but wasn't a good developer of talent at all. Phil could not have led the Spurs to 5 championships. Only Pop could do that.

J_Paco
06-30-2014, 02:19 PM

Phil lost it.

I hate the Mavericks almost as much as the Lakers, but that was the most splendid ending they could have ever provided all of us. Sucks that stupid Oklahoma City or Miami couldn't knock them out in the next two rounds. Oh well, at least the Lakers "mini dynasty" came crashing down to earth.

Laker Fans, Phil Jackson and Metta World Peace wiil never live this moment down:

http://youtu.be/ROB-7MC4qvE

:lol:lol:lol:lol:lol

Like 2 Chainz says, "Tell''em" and "True."

Thread
06-30-2014, 02:22 PM
Are you really this stupid?

Phil Jackson lost twice in the Finals and one of those times it was to a inferior opponent talent wise. So, really it's:

Phil 11 out of 13

Pop 5 out of 6

And Phil is unquestionably the greatest coach ever, but Pop's masterful job the last few seasons - this one in particular - has really etched him in as one of the greatest coaches in NBA history. He's on the NBA "Mount Rushmore" of coaches with Jackson, Riley and Auerbach. Jackson and Auerbach being the absolute top of that list, obviously.

Pop gave one back last June. He must answer for that, J_P. And daddy-O, on this Board he's gonna answer for it. This ain't CT., this ain't ESPN. Here I have set a mark that you fellows have acclimated yourselves to and I'm proud of that and of you fellows. But, we're having a problem with last June and Pop's complicity in it. I must remain resolute.

And that is just the way it's gonna be.

- Pappy

J_Paco
06-30-2014, 02:32 PM
Pop gave one back last June. He must answer for that, J_P. And daddy-O, on this Board he's gonna answer for it. This ain't CT., this ain't ESPN. Here I have set a mark that you fellows have acclimated yourselves to and I'm proud of that and of you fellows. But, we're having a problem with last June and Pop's complicity in it. I must remain resolute.

- Pappy

:downspin::downspin::downspin::rolleyes:rolleyes:r olleyes:sleep:sleep:sleep

Time for some new material, bro. That nonsense about Kareem having accomplished more than Duncan from last week carries more weight than this bullshit. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Thread
06-30-2014, 02:46 PM
:downspin::downspin::downspin::rolleyes:rolleyes:r olleyes:sleep:sleep:sleep

Time for some new material, bro. That nonsense about Kareem having accomplished more than Duncan from last week carries more weight than this bullshit. ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Here, HERE, here, Pop will answer for itPERIOD

ambchang
07-01-2014, 03:54 PM

First, it wasn't mine, it never was mine. I am just a fan.

Second, being close was a better indication of talent that getting kicked out in 5 games. Especially after being heavy favourites going in.

Third, whatever happened to winning the last game and that is all that matters? Since when did you care about how a game, or a championship, was won and lost? Losing in 7 like the Spurs did in 2013 is the same as going 9-73 in the season and missing the playoffs, you chickenshit hypocrite.

Thread
07-01-2014, 08:55 PM
First, it wasn't mine, it never was mine. I am just a fan.

Second, being close was a better indication of talent that getting kicked out in 5 games. Especially after being heavy favourites going in.

Third, whatever happened to winning the last game and that is all that matters? Since when did you care about how a game, or a championship, was won and lost? Losing in 7 like the Spurs did in 2013 is the same as going 9-73 in the season and missing the playoffs, you chickenshit hypocrite.

It was in the the fucking case. They were selling your championship shit on the TV.

Don't fret, it was never yours. The Heat insisted---you couldn't resist.

ambchang
07-01-2014, 09:31 PM
It was in the the fucking case. They were selling your championship shit on the TV.

Answer the question. Whatever happened to winning the last game was the only important thing? You hypocrite. Stick to your own parroted crap and stop changing the rules mid game and call it gospel.

Thread
07-01-2014, 09:32 PM
Answer the question. Whatever happened to winning the last game was the only important thing? You hypocrite. Stick to your own parroted crap and stop changing the rules mid game and call it gospel.

No. I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

They was selling your Championship shit on the television. It was over. You're light 1 into the grave.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:34 PM
I'm seeing way too many caught up in the moment threads by Spurs fans over here about how Pop is the greatest coach of all time. :lol Considering the man has never known what a fucking repeat feels like I find that hilarious. Spoelstra has a repeat in his resume for fucks sakes and the GOAT coach doesn't?

Just in case you were counting

Phil Jackson

- Three 3peats on his resume
- One repeat on his resume
- 11 championships as a coach
- 2 as a player
- 13 Finals appearances

Greg Popovich

- 5 championships
- No repeats
- Only been in the finals two years in a row one time, 2012 & 2013

Let's put an end to this joke of an argument. Half the time, Pop got bounced in the 2nd round after winning a chip, his teams have always come up short in epic fashion. In order to be a true champion you have to repeat.

Phil 13

As long as Duncan>Kobe. Let us proceed.

Thread
07-01-2014, 09:36 PM
As long as Duncan>Kobe. Let us proceed.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Aztecfan03
07-01-2014, 09:47 PM
Phil is a Lambo. Pop is a Rolls Royce.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:49 PM
The Bag stays in Texas.

As long as Duncan>Kobe. The bag doesn't exist, Dale and you know it. Let us proceed.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:50 PM

- Pappy

Kobe failed. He had Duncan against the ropes after 2010 leading 5-4. What did he do? He let Duncan surpass him last June 14, 2014. Therefore, Duncan>Kobe. Let us proceed.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:52 PM

Yet Duncan>Kobe right now. What happened Dale? The beauty of Duncan>Kobe is it's so simple just like 5>4 and it's indisputable. Unless Kobe rings or wins another MVP/FMVP, it's gonna be Duncan>Kobe for eternity. Let us proceed Dale.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:54 PM

Yet Duncan>Kobe despite 6 because Kobe didn't do anything to beat Timmy. KobeFailed and you know it.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:54 PM

Yet Duncan>Kobe despite 6 because Kobe didn't do anything to beat Timmy. KobeFailed and you know it. Let us proceed Dale.

Thread
07-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Yet Duncan>Kobe right now. What happened Dale? The beauty of Duncan>Kobe is it's so simple just like 5>4 and it's indisputable. Unless Kobe rings or wins another MVP/FMVP, it's gonna be Duncan>Kobe for eternity. Let us proceed Dale.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:55 PM

Yet Duncan>Kobe despite 6 because Kobe didn't do anything to beat Timmy. KobeFailed and you know it.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:56 PM

Nope. Duncan>Kobe. Just checkin assholes and policing some weird Laker trolls, tbh. Nothing personal Dale, let us proceed.

ezau
07-01-2014, 09:58 PM
And there was Duncan, a fortnight & a bit ago squeezed in the back seat, sittin' on the hump lettin' Leonard do the driving & Diaw handle the shot gun.

ha, ha.

P.S., I'm gonna go get The Bag. Hold tight.

KobeFailed, that's why we have Duncan>Kobe. Kobe had Duncan against the ropes, just like you had them Viet Congs 40 years ago in the jungles of Southeast Asia. Let us proceed Dale, nothing personal here.

ambchang
07-01-2014, 10:09 PM
No. I'll choose the time, place and inquisitor when I decide to take an exam.

They was selling your Championship shit on the television. It was over. You're light 1 into the grave.

You just got caught with you pants down. You have no answer to your own contradiction and is acting all dignified in your response.

Winning is winning and losing was losing. You either won or you lost. That was your motto. Now it no longer works and you go change the rules.

Thread
07-01-2014, 10:15 PM
You just got caught with you pants down. You have no answer to your own contradiction and is acting all dignified in your response.

Winning is winning and losing was losing. You either won or you lost. That was your motto. Now it no longer works and you go change the rules.

Careful, elsewise you'll drop down into the horde again. tee, hee.

Thread
07-01-2014, 10:15 PM
KobeFailed, that's why we have Duncan>Kobe. Kobe had Duncan against the ropes, just like you had them Viet Congs 40 years ago in the jungles of Southeast Asia. Let us proceed Dale, nothing personal here.

ezau
07-01-2014, 10:24 PM

Duncan>Kobe

KobeFailed

CulFailed

Thread
07-01-2014, 10:30 PM
Duncan>Kobe

KobeFailed

CulFailed

ezau
07-01-2014, 11:09 PM

Duncan>Kobe.

Let us proceed.

ezau
07-01-2014, 11:09 PM

Duncan>Kobe

Thread
07-01-2014, 11:47 PM
^

ambchang
07-02-2014, 08:02 AM

So how do you come up with the "standard" this time? Random pull it out of your ass like all the others, I'd bet.

And I see now that you are pulling in Mills, Diaw and Leonard carrying Duncan to a title, whereas in the past, you didn't care Kobe was carried by Shaq and MVPau with your 5>4 schtick.

You have really lost it since Duncan 5'ed, you are changing your entire stance from the past, deviating from what you said was your "religion" just so that you can troll. You are in a sad state Cubby.

Thread
07-02-2014, 08:05 AM
So how do you come up with the "standard" this time? Random pull it out of your ass like all the others, I'd bet.

And I see now that you are pulling in Mills, Diaw and Leonard carrying Duncan to a title, whereas in the past, you didn't care Kobe was carried by Shaq and MVPau with your 5>4 schtick.

You have really lost it since Duncan 5'ed, you are changing your entire stance from the past, deviating from what you said was your "religion" just so that you can troll. You are in a sad state Cubby.

First thing of a morning, eh? tee, hee.

I still got it!!!

ambchang
07-02-2014, 09:34 AM
First thing of a morning, eh? tee, hee.

I still got it!!!

You are an old man, you know people wake up early.

But keep hiding your head in the sand, and pretend you never saw my assessment of your flip flopping.

Thread
07-02-2014, 09:37 AM
You are an old man, you know people wake up early.

But keep hiding your head in the sand, and pretend you never saw my assessment of your flip flopping.

Don't worry, I've been draggin' the line over 20 years.

It'll never end.