PDA

View Full Version : "spots"

Avante
06-29-2014, 02:34 PM
As we all know unlike college ball where LSU beats Grambling 100 out of 100, any NFL team can beat anyone in the league, all it takes is a few turnovers, a big special teams play or two. Taking advantage of a bad "spot" for their opponet.

Knowing that fact I look for "spots" where scheduling means everything. There is a reason teams want that homefield advantage. So yes there is more to this than just talent.

Example

Seattle will win 12 or more games in 2014, as we know they are as good as anyone so why not go undefeated? Yep, the..."spot"....they will be in.

One of their potential losses jumps off the page....at Carolina after at St.Louis, a road division game then on the road again (vs a good team), this is historically a bad "spot" for everyone. Carolina being 7-1 at home last season. I like this "spot" and if Seattle is favored a perfect "spot' to back a home dog.

Seattle lost to Indy last season, yep...second road game in a row. Denvers first loss...on the road...vs Indy.

Each team has "spots' where they could struggle, things like coming off a bye on the road, heading into a bye, a third road game in a row, then there's that Thursday night bullshit, what a stupid idea that was. Why act like they care about injuries if the league is gonna play this silly bullshit?

Aztecfan03
06-29-2014, 03:58 PM
Another reason is just: any given sunday.

Avante
06-29-2014, 04:04 PM
Another reason is just: any given sunday.

Any given sunday is because of "spots" where the better team is in a adverse scheduling situation. The classic being a team playing a second road game vs a team coming off a home loss at home again. Who has the big advantage there? Especially going from coast to coast.

Denver will be on the road vs Pats, Oakland and then St.Louis. What are the odds of them winning all three?

spurraider21
06-29-2014, 04:39 PM
i love your "spots." i made money by going directly against it

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:04 AM
i love your "spots." i made money by going directly against it

Well then here are a few you need to bet against then.

Niners have covered 8 in a row vs Chicago and 11 of the last 14. So take Chicago...ok?

The Jets have covered the last three vs Oakland at home. So play Oakland..ok?

Arizona has covered the last seven in a row vs Detroit. The play....Detroit.

Now that I finally dumped Blake, I'll be playing my actual plays, please go against me....ok?

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 03:44 AM
who cares what the niners did a decade ago against the bears :lol

Blake
06-30-2014, 08:35 AM
Op just as desperate as ever for messageboard validation.

Spots on a leopard etc

Avante
06-30-2014, 11:43 AM
who cares what the niners did a decade ago against the bears :lol

How about in 2012, what about 2009, then there's 2006 and 2005. Dude, do your homework...ok? Why have we been seeing the same sorry ass Cleveland Browns team for over a decade? How about the last decade and the Pats? How have the Raiders done in NY over the last decade?

Don't be a fool ok?

The Niners are a cool 18-7 vs the number as a HF on Monday Night. The Dolphins are a weak 2-10 as a RD on Monday Night. That is a 28-9 trend favoring the Niners. So what's the play? Now add the Dolphins are heading into a bye week, they are 1-9 in that "spot" the last 10 years. The Niners are home again, in that 'spot" they are a cool 10-0 the last 10. Now we are looking at a 47-10 trend. Now what's that tell us?

Now ya find two other plays with trends that strong, what are the odds of all those trends bombing out on thre same weekend?

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 11:58 AM
How about in 2012, what about 2009, then there's 2006 and 2005. Dude, do your homework...ok? Why have we been seeing the same sorry ass Cleveland Browns team for over a decade? How about the last decade and the Pats? How have the Raiders done in NY over the last decade?

Don't be a fool ok?

The Niners are a cool 18-7 vs the number as a HF on Monday Night. The Dolphins are a weak 2-10 as a RD on Monday Night. That is a 28-9 trend favoring the Niners. So what's the play? Now add the Dolphins are heading into a bye week, they are 1-9 in that "spot" the last 10 years. The Niners are home again, in that 'spot" they are a cool 10-0 the last 10. Now we are looking at a 47-10 trend. Now what's that tell us?
why would the 2009 niners vs 2009 bears be relevant for a game in 2014? do you realize what 5 years means in the NFL? just think about it. ok???!??

Avante
06-30-2014, 12:07 PM
why would the 2009 niners vs 2009 bears be relevant for a game in 2014? do you realize what 5 years means in the NFL? just think about it. ok???!??

Let's say you picked up on this trend in 2006. So ya back the Niners and the points in 2009 and 2012, yep...winner! The Broncos are 0-7 at home vs the number vs Chargers, if you'd picked up on that trend in 2011 you'd have won in 2012 and 2013. And I could go on and on and on.

Dude, when ya desect a game you need all the info/trends/stats ya can get, just ask those who do this for a living. No stone unturned because big $$$$$$$$$$$ is involved.

It's all avbout basic fundamentals. A team gets a new coach....ya toss out everything and lay off them for a good 4 seasons. But.....when ya see division games where these teams are playing twice a year every year it's real easy to get a good read on those games. Those are the goose who laid the golden egg. Something a rookie like you has never thought of.....right?

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 12:08 PM
Let's say you picked up on this trend in 2006. So ya back the Niners and the points in 2009 and 2012, yep...winner! The Broncos are 0-7 at home vs the number vs Chargers, if you'd picked up on that trend in 2011 you'd have won in 2012 and 2013. And I could go on and on and on.

Dude, when ya desect a game you need all the info/trends/stats ya can get, just ask those who do this for a living. No stone unturned because big $$$$$$$$$$$ is involved.
precisely why i don't take your advice. you are absolutely terrible based on everything you've posted on this site

Avante
06-30-2014, 12:18 PM
precisely why i don't take your advice. you are absolutely terrible based on everything you've posted on this site

I spend a good 12-16 hours a week disecting NFL/NCAA games. I'm looking to find a game where one team has an overwelming amount of reasons to step out on them. I don't like doing all the work then giving that info out for free on a messageboard. I just got a kick out of how Blake was acting. So we messed with him. You have never seen my actual plays.

How could anyone have all the info/internet sites/access to pro gamblers plays and not hit around 65%? Come on man, wake up!

Right now I'm working on week one. I'll do my homework, find the three plays that have one team with an overwelming amount of reasons to play them then I'll go looking for agreement. See how that works?

Dude, how could I know the Denver Broncos are the best HF coming out of a bye week with a 10-2 vs the number and not be serious about this? Straight up it's the Eagles 21-5.

Clipper Nation
06-30-2014, 12:18 PM
I spend a good 12-16 hours a week disecting NFL/NCAA games. I'm looking to find a game where one team has an overwelming amount of reasons to step out on them. I don't like doing all the work then giving that info out for free on a messageboard. I just got a kick out of how Blake was acting. So we messed with him. You have never seen my actual plays.

How could anyone have all the info/internet sites/access to pro gamblers plays and not hit around 65%? Come on man, wake up!

Right now I'm working on week one. I'll do my homework, find the three plays that have one team with an overwelming amount of reasons to plan them then Ill go looking for agreement. See how that works?
lol welching faggot

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 12:19 PM
lol welching faggot
power move

Avante
06-30-2014, 12:23 PM
lol welching faggot

Kinda confusing with all those numbers wasn't it little guy?

Avante
06-30-2014, 12:25 PM
power move

Why not learn something half pint instead of fighting this? I have everything your Raider team has done since 2004.

The last two seasons the Niners/Seahawks are a combined 48-27. You could just play them every week and what would you have?

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 12:26 PM
Why not learn something half pint instead of fighting this? I have everything your Raider team has done since 2004.
yes, the 2006 aaron brooks/andrew walter led season certainly applies to the raiders odds of winning a given match in 2014. good thinking, faggot

Avante
06-30-2014, 12:30 PM
yes, the 2006 aaron brooks/andrew walter led season certainly applies to the raiders odds of winning a given match in 2014. good thinking, faggot

In 2006 they were 6-10 vs the number in 2013 they were 7-9 vs the number. You had a point? Ya simply take the other side and you;d be 19-13, not great but a winner.

Didn't I mention with a new coach ya lay off a team for a good 4 seasons? I guess the Raiders are so bad that didn't matter.

Under Dennis Allen is what we want to look at here, he's 12-18-2 vs the number. Chances are that won't be improving all that much in 2014.

The Packers as a HF the last 4 seasons...20-11, so what's the play?

Dude, Google Wayne Allan Root and Marc Lawrence. It's real obvious you are totally clueless.

Clipper Nation
06-30-2014, 01:15 PM
power move
No, Philo, Avante welches out of pure faggotry :lol

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 01:17 PM
all forms of welching and snitching are pure faggotry tbh

Clipper Nation
06-30-2014, 01:20 PM
In very rare occasions, it's a power move, tbh.... Avante's welches aren't that....

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 01:22 PM
When one of my e-friends does it, it's a power move, tbh.... Avante's welches aren't that....
:rollin

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:50 PM

That coming from a guy who does...0...himself, dude!

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:51 PM

Smart move getting off actual gambling talk since you obviously don't get it at all. How about...."ok so the Raiders were about the same back then as they were last season"...ok little fella?

Kyle Orton
06-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Isn't your documented record 18-37 or somewhere around there? You should try different spots

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 02:52 PM
Smart move getting off actual gambling talk since you obviously don't get it at all.
i made money gambling last year, which i've documented and even posted here. unlike yourself, who according your posts were several thousand in the red last year

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:54 PM
i made money gambling last year, which i've documented and even posted here. unlike yourself, who according your posts were several thousand in the red last year

Well then how about you vs me in 2014, ok?

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Isn't your documented record 18-37 or somewhere around there? You should try different spots

Just jivin' around with Blake......obviously!

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 02:56 PM
Well then how about you vs me in 2014, ok?
there's no point. when you lose, you will either throw your son/wife under the bus, or say "hahahaha you think i would post my REAL picks here?"

its a "heads i win, tails you lose" scenario. no thanks

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:58 PM
I could just play home dogs and hit 58%.

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:00 PM
there's no point. when you lose, you will either throw your son/wife under the bus, or say "hahahaha you think i would post my REAL picks here?"

its a "heads i win, tails you lose" scenario. no thanks

Like I mentioned done messing around with Blake. 2014 will be my actual plays those I will bet on.

So let's see if ya got balls or bb's. Remember I suck at this.

Kyle Orton
06-30-2014, 03:01 PM
You were bad at picking even before Blake started following you though.

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:02 PM
You were bad at picking even before Blake started following you though.

We only played because of Blake so you're wrong.

Dude, if you'd read any of this thread I'm mentioned a ton of "spots" that won $$$$$$$. Do you really think I ignored those?

spurraider21
06-30-2014, 03:04 PM
Like I mentioned done messing around with Blake. 2014 will be my actual plays those I will bet on.

So let's see if ya got balls or bb's. Remember I suck at this.
you have a shitty track record of lying about your picks. a bad credit rating, if you will. a simple "hey i'll be honest, i promise" can't make up for that. you lied 2 years ago by throwing your son under the bus. you lied about your bets last year by saying judy doesn't let you bet, and that you dont give your REAL picks for free. have an honest season of picks without giving a bullshit excuse of why your record is so shitty and i'll consider it then. in the meantime, i'll continue to incorporate the successful anti-avante method in my betting

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:06 PM
you have a shitty track record of lying about your picks. a bad credit rating, if you will. a simple "hey i'll be honest, i promise" can't make up for that. you lied 2 years ago by throwing your son under the bus. you lied about your bets last year by saying judy doesn't let you bet, and that you dont give your REAL picks for free. have an honest season of picks without giving a bullshit excuse of why your record is so shitty and i'll consider it then. in the meantime, i'll continue to incorporate the successful anti-avante method in my betting

Just as I suspected.....a coward!

Dude, put me in my place, shut me up by kicking my ass at this. As we saw I suck at it, I ignore all those "spots" and what the pros tell me, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!

Come on man grow a couple.

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:09 PM
Never seen so many chicken shits in one place before, all talk and no action.

Blake
06-30-2014, 03:21 PM
Just jivin' around with Blake......obviously!

let's recap:

Season 1:

You claim you hit 70% of your picks against the spread.

I call bullshit.

You give your picks and sure enough, you fail. Spectacularly.

You infamously blame Mason.

Season 2:

You say "this time it's for realz"

You failed again. Spectacularly. Again.
DoK kept the documentation on this and it turned out that a monkey throwing shit at a target had just a good a shot at winning.

spurraider even documented his winnings through use of the system now infamously known as the "Anti-Avante Betting System".

You claim again to just be funnin'.

Season 3 will be exactly the same toss of Mason under the bus if you fail again but I think we all know you'll thump your ape chest if you somehow succeed.

So to sum it up, you're a fraud.
A fat, arrogant, dishonest, unintelligent piece of shit that nobody wants to even a halfway decent discussion with. You've burned all bridges except for the occasional newbie that comes along that doesn't know any better.

Clipper Nation
06-30-2014, 03:29 PM
To Avante's credit, he doesn't just throw Mason under the bus.... last year, he blamed Judy and "voodoo" instead :lol

KoolAid Mans Brother
06-30-2014, 03:38 PM
:lmao "NFL Historian"
:lmao "Betting Expert"
:lmao under .500 for 2 years in a row and thinking that his "spots" mean jack shit
:lmao lying welcher
:lmao the worst picker of NFL Games I've ever witnessed
:lmao trying so desperately to convince people here that he knows the NFL
:lmao throwing his own son under the bus
:lmao a worse record than a monkey flipping a coin

Avante
06-30-2014, 07:08 PM
:lmao "NFL Historian"
:lmao "Betting Expert"
:lmao under .500 for 2 years in a row and thinking that his "spots" mean jack shit
:lmao lying welcher
:lmao the worst picker of NFL Games I've ever witnessed
:lmao trying so desperately to convince people here that he knows the NFL
:lmao throwing his own son under the bus
:lmao a worse record than a monkey flipping a coin

And anythime you'd like to try and take me on in anything about football in general, do it. Now it be.......crickets.

Avante
06-30-2014, 07:10 PM
To Avante's credit, he doesn't just throw Mason under the bus.... last year, he blamed Judy and "voodoo" instead :lol

And here you are a year later still talking about....me.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which has always been the game. Dude......there is no such thing as voodoo..ok?...zooooom!

This season I will...FINALLY...give out free plays. something I don't like to do.

Clipper Nation
06-30-2014, 07:25 PM
And here you are a year later still talking about....me.....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which has always been the game. Dude......there is no such thing as voodoo..ok?...zooooom!

This season I will...FINALLY...give out free plays. something I don't like to do.
You said that last year, too, then proceeded to once again blame others and deflect when your record was under .500....

Blake
06-30-2014, 07:46 PM

nobody wants any part of your picks unless they're going the opposite way.

Avante
06-30-2014, 08:02 PM
You said that last year, too, then proceeded to once again blame others and deflect when your record was under .500....

It would actually be impossible to use the info I do and hit less than 65%. It cannot be done, as you will see in 2014.

Dude, I'm over....isn't Blake one retarded bitch or what?....ok? I'm now into showing off a little.

Week one potential play..

Jets minus the points vs Oakland. The Jets are 3-0 vs Oakland, the Raiders suck flying East. The Jets are 4-1 straight up in the first week under Rex Ryan. Just a thought right now.

Blake
06-30-2014, 08:30 PM
It would actually be impossible to use the info I do and hit less than 65%. It cannot be done, as you will see in 2014.

Dude, I'm over....isn't Blake one retarded bitch or what?....ok? I'm now into showing off a little.

lolsmh

KoolAid Mans Brother
06-30-2014, 10:38 PM
And anythime you'd like to try and take me on in anything about football in general, do it. Now it be.......crickets.

No, it's not crickets you stupid old senile fucktard. We already have a bet. If Russell Wilson doesn't win a playoff game this season, you are gone forever. If he does, I am gone forever. Do you have Alzheimer's, you stupid old pedofile? You can't beat me. You never will. Or are you already welching?? :lmao "NFL Historian" :lmao"betting expert" :lmao worst better I have ever witnessed

J.T.
06-30-2014, 10:42 PM
No, it's not crickets you stupid old senile fucktard. We already have a bet. If Russell Wilson doesn't win a playoff game this season, you are gone forever. If he does, I am gone forever. Do you have Alzheimer's, you stupid old pedofile? You can't beat me. You never will. Or are you already welching?? :lmao "NFL Historian" :lmao"betting expert" :lmao worst better I have ever witnessed

This is a bad bet. He'll take it, because he doesn't understand every single Seahawks win would still be a win with almost every other starting QB in the league. Wilson the ultimate system QB.

Avante
06-30-2014, 11:07 PM

How could anyone other than some sick sex pervert like yourself make a stupid bet like that? Where on earth did you get this ridiculous idea the Seahawks can't repeat, much less win a playoff game. All that wacking off to...Somewhere Over the Rainbow..as stunted your growth ya fucking retard.

That's right football historian, like in ...can talk about players nobody here has ever heard of. And yep...ATS expert, there isn't a trend/angle/stat I don't have right over there.

KoolAid Mans Brother
06-30-2014, 11:09 PM
This is a bad bet. He'll take it, because he doesn't understand every single Seahawks win would still be a win with almost every other starting QB in the league. Wilson the ultimate system QB.

It's not a bad bet. Super Bowl winners have not won a playoff game the following season in 8 years. I have a deeper understanding of the NFL than Avante could ever fathom and it's not even close. And after I win this bet, if Avante welches, I don't even want to reveal the real life ramifications that lie ahead. He better truly understand what he is doing. This isn't a game.

Avante
06-30-2014, 11:12 PM
It's not a bad bet. Super Bowl winners have not won a playoff game the following season in 8 years. I have a deeper understanding of the NFL that Avante could ever fathom and it's not even close. And after I win this bet, if Avante welches, I don't even want to reveal the real life ramifications that lie ahead. He better truly understand what he is doing. This isn't a game.

Dummy, I have forgotten more about the game than your perverted little ass will ever know, you know....0.....and it's real obvious. All I can fathom is you need to stick to...SEX OH MY GOD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And, you don't talk like some bad man ya little fucking freak, you look stupid trying it, you got that ya fucking freak? You;re lucky I don't reach thru this monitor and pop that zit you use for a head, now scram pervert!

KoolAid Mans Brother
06-30-2014, 11:16 PM
Dummy, I have forgotten more about the game than your pervererted little ass will ever know, you know....0.....and it's real obvious.

And, you don't talk like some bad man ya little fucking freak, yoiu look stupid trying it, you got that ya fucking freak?

You will lose. I guarantee it. Just don't welch like you always do when Wilson doesn't win a playoff game this season. I always win. It's in my blood. It's what I do. It's who I am.

Avante
06-30-2014, 11:18 PM

Seahawks before Wilson....8=10, 7-9. After Wilson....12-6, 16-3.

Avante
06-30-2014, 11:20 PM
You will lose. I guarantee it. Just don't welch like you always do when Wilson doesn't win a playoff game this season. I always win. It's in my blood. It's what I do. It's who I am.

I thought all ya did was....SEX! SEX! OH HELL YES..SEX! SEX! I LOVE SEX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little man, please get some pussy, ok?

J.T.
07-01-2014, 12:05 AM
Seahawks before Wilson....8=10, 7-9. After Wilson....12-6, 16-3.

Luck would have already repeated on that team. Next....

Avante
07-01-2014, 03:26 AM
Luck would have already repeated on that team. Next....

The thing is my little friend is when you talk about Luck it's always.....well he coulda, shoulda and woulda. When I talk about Russelll Wilson it's.....he did!

Russell Wilson the winningest QB in his first two seasons in pro football history.
Left the college game with the highest single season QBR in history.
Ties the rookie TD record.
Only QB in history to have a plus 100 QBR in his first two seasons.

And he did all that without a great receiving gang. No stud TE.

Dude, come on man.

J.T.
07-01-2014, 05:54 AM
The thing is my little friend is when you talk about Luck it's always.....well he coulda, shoulda and woulda. When I talk about Russelll Wilson it's.....he did!

Russell Wilson the winningest QB in his first two seasons in pro football history.
Left the college game with the highest single season QBR in history.
Ties the rookie TD record.
Only QB in history to have a plus 100 QBR in his first two seasons.

And he did all that without a great receiving gang. No stud TE.

Dude, come on man.

Shut up woman. Russell Wilson had a great opportunity to be the first rookie starting QB to win the Super Bowl, and he left it on MATT FREAKING RYAN's table. In five years Wilson won't have a job and we'll be talking about how the Indianapolis Colts are going for 4 Super Bowls in a row.

Clipper Nation
07-01-2014, 07:07 AM
Shut up woman. Russell Wilson had a great opportunity to be the first rookie starting QB to win the Super Bowl, and he left it on MATT FREAKING RYAN's table. In five years Wilson won't have a job and we'll be talking about how the Indianapolis Colts are going for 4 Super Bowls in a row.
Tbh, with how your front office likes to make stupid moves like the Richardson trade, you'd better hope Luck doesn't bolt ASAP....

spurraider21
07-01-2014, 02:58 PM
To be fair Wilson did have a game winning drive, but their defense allowed Atlanta to march into field goal range in about 25 seconds

Avante
07-01-2014, 07:33 PM

Did you even watch the game little man? Well if you had of you'd seen RW look like John Elway/Joe Montana bringing his team from way back to within seconds of beating Atlanta. You really need to watch a game before trying to bullshit about it, ok?

How does Andrew Luck make the 2013 Pro Bowl, Russell Wilson is in the Superbowl, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! You really don't wanna compare stats either. I'll give ys this one.

Russell Wilson QBR...104.7 the 6th best in the league.
Andrew Luck QBR...87.0 the 18th in the league.

Sorry guy but no matter how ya slice or dice it, no matter what we look at it's always.....RUSSELL WILSON!!!!!!!!!

Avante
07-01-2014, 07:35 PM
To be fair Wilson did have a game winning drive, but their defense allowed Atlanta to march into field goal range in about 25 seconds

It does help when facts come into play, thanks.

Blake
07-01-2014, 07:38 PM
It does help when facts come into play, thanks.

Why do you ignore the fact that you suck at betting?

J.T.
07-01-2014, 07:51 PM
Shut up woman. If Luck was kept on a leash like Wilson is, he wouldn't have even thrown an incomplete pass yet. You just have a crush on Russell Wilson and fake stats because his coach only lets him throw the ball 12 times a game.

Avante
07-01-2014, 07:54 PM
Shut up woman. If Luck was kept on a leash like Wilson is, he wouldn't have even thrown an incomplete pass yet. You just have a crush on Russell Wilson and fake stats because his coach only lets him throw the ball 12 times a game.

Shut up woman, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, junior high was long ago, ok?

Why would I have a crush on an arch rival of my Niners? I just saw the talent and knew he'd be fucking us over and yep....I nailed it!

Dude, Andrew Luck has a goofy looking head.

J.T.
07-01-2014, 08:27 PM
Shut up woman, hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, junior high was long ago, ok?

Why would I have a crush on an arch rival of my Niners? I just saw the talent and knew he'd be fucking us over and yep....I nailed it!

Dude, Andrew Luck has a goofy looking head.

Shut up woman. Deny the crush all you want. You've started like over nine thousand threads about Russell Wilson, and like less than 10 about the Niners. You should just switch teams it's so sad.

Avante
07-01-2014, 09:55 PM
Shut up woman. Deny the crush all you want. You've started like over nine thousand threads about Russell Wilson, and like less than 10 about the Niners. You should just switch teams it's so sad.

I'm not dumb like you, hell tiny you'd take the Colts in a row boat with sling shots vs a battleship, I deal in reality. Right now the Seahawks are the best team in football, and Russell Wilson is the best young QB in the league. Those are the facts, why not give them a shot sometimes? Yes the Colts will be major players in 2014, and I'd love to see Seattle vs Indy in the biggie, then you'd see the difference between Wilson and "INT" Luck.

Been a Niner fan since J.D.Smith, Y.A. Tittle and R.C. Owens, I know....who?

J.T.
07-01-2014, 10:42 PM
I'm not dumb like you, hell tiny you'd take the Colts in a row boat with sling shots vs a battleship, I deal in reality. Right now the Seahawks are the best team in football, and Russell Wilson is the best young QB in the league. Those are the facts, why not give them a shot sometimes? Yes the Colts will be major players in 2014, and I'd love to see Seattle vs Indy in the biggie, then you'd see the difference between Wilson and "INT" Luck.

Been a Niner fan since J.D.Smith, Y.A. Tittle and R.C. Owens, I know....who?

Thanks for the Super Bowl championship, dipshit. I just preordered my hat.

Avante
07-01-2014, 10:58 PM
Thanks for the Super Bowl championship, dipshit. I just preordered my hat.

ASShat the NFC West is not the sissyass AFC South, the Seahawks are battle tested, have a running back and a killer defense, the Colts have...hmmmm? I'm not saying the Colts are ...wow!..it's about the weakass AFC.

J.T.
07-02-2014, 07:59 AM
ASShat the NFC West is not the sissyass AFC South, the Seahawks are battle tested, have a running back and a killer defense, the Colts have...hmmmm? I'm not saying the Colts are ...wow!..it's about the weakass AFC.

The great Avante reduced to namecalling. Lol beating a Broncos team that quit after the 1st play = battle tested? :lmao

spurraider21
07-02-2014, 11:28 AM
The great Avante reduced to namecalling. Lol beating a Broncos team that quit after the 1st play = battle tested? :lmao
if denver is that easy to beat, i wonder how they ever got to the superbowl...

and i think you can call them battle tested if they play in the toughest division in the NFL and had to beat the Saints and Niners to get to the superbowl, where they obliterated one of the most high octane offenses in memory

J.T.
07-02-2014, 01:10 PM
if denver is that easy to beat, i wonder how they ever got to the superbowl...

and i think you can call them battle tested if they play in the toughest division in the NFL and had to beat the Saints and Niners to get to the superbowl, where they obliterated one of the most high octane offenses in memory

Well, the Broncos were a lot harder to beat when they weren't quitting after random safeties on the first play. And the Seahawks division isn't that tough. I mean, if you gonna try them with a sorry receiver like Crabtree that's the result you gonna get. By Richard Sherman's own admission if that ball was thrown to literally anybody else it's a touchdown and the Seahawks watched from the couch as Peyton Manning pull the Niners pants down and send Avante into exile like the Ravens did the year before.

spurraider21
07-02-2014, 02:12 PM
Well, the Broncos were a lot harder to beat when they weren't quitting after random safeties on the first play. And the Seahawks division isn't that tough. I mean, if you gonna try them with a sorry receiver like Crabtree that's the result you gonna get. By Richard Sherman's own admission if that ball was thrown to literally anybody else it's a touchdown and the Seahawks watched from the couch as Peyton Manning pull the Niners pants down and send Avante into exile like the Ravens did the year before.
thats a lot of excuses tbh :lol

the NFC west is the toughest division in the NFL... even the worst team there, the Rams, are no pushover. they had 3 teams with 10 wins and the Niners and Seahawks are likely the 2 best teams in the NFL

and as for the Sherman/Crabtree play and what coulda/shoulda been, i will quote terrel suggs. "there's gettin it done, and there's not gettin it done"

Avante
07-02-2014, 02:52 PM

A Colts team that gets...Houston, Titans, Jags...six times a year...hahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
07-02-2014, 02:58 PM

Everyone who follows football knows there is no division in football on a par with the NFC West. And none weaker than the AFC South. Why you continue to ignore reality....?????

According to LINDY'S....there is no NFC West team with a lower power ranking than 68.0. Only the Colts in the south higher than a 66.0.

Google....best Division in the NFL. Tell me what you find.

johnsmith
07-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Anyone that discusses gambling on this site also knows that you lied for the past three years and you're actually terrible at it and Mason never made a pick nor did you give out "fake plays".

Avante
07-08-2014, 08:23 PM
Anyone that discusses gambling on this site also knows that you lied for the past three years and you're actually terrible at it and Mason never made a pick nor did you give out "fake plays".

Dude, ya could just take..

Denver
NE
GB (with Aaron Rodgers)
Seattle
Niners
..as home favorites the last two seasons and where would you be?

Now think stupid.

You'd be surprised how many times you have talked to Mason thinking it was me.

Dude, how does anyone know all these trends.stats.spots and not hit around 65%? Use your head half pint, ok?

johnsmith
07-08-2014, 08:29 PM

Denver
NE
GB (with Aaron Rodgers)
Seattle
Niners

Now think stupid.

Dude, how does anyone know all these trends.stats.spots and not hit around 65%? Use your head half pint, ok?

That's really neat...but when you lose again this season and it's documented yet again on this site, who will you blame?

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 08:35 PM

Denver
NE
GB (with Aaron Rodgers)
Seattle
Niners

Now think stupid.

Welching faggot ^

Avante
07-08-2014, 08:52 PM
That's really neat...but when you lose again this season and it's documented yet again on this site, who will you blame?

Answer my question.......if a player knows about those teams I mentioned as strong HF plays wouldn't he play them?

Now look at losing teams as road dogs, a bad team on the road vs a strong HF, do you think I ignore those plays?

I decided to poke fun at that freak Blake, it is fucking funny how serious he took this. I'm now done with that dummy. I will be using my actual plays in 2014 but only if we get a pick um contest going. I really don't like giving out free plays but what the hell.

I'm already working on week one. So far that Oakland at Jets has my attention.

Oakland as a road dog under Dennis Allen....7-7. The Raiders lost to the Jets in NY in 2013....27-37. The Raiders haven't won in NY in over 10 years.

Blake
07-08-2014, 09:44 PM

every time you had shitty predictions it was Mason.

johnsmith
07-09-2014, 10:52 AM
Answer my question.......if a player knows about those teams I mentioned as strong HF plays wouldn't he play them?

Now look at losing teams as road dogs, a bad team on the road vs a strong HF, do you think I ignore those plays?

I decided to poke fun at that freak Blake, it is fucking funny how serious he took this. I'm now done with that dummy. I will be using my actual plays in 2014 but only if we get a pick um contest going. I really don't like giving out free plays but what the hell.

I'm already working on week one. So far that Oakland at Jets has my attention.

Oakland as a road dog under Dennis Allen....7-7. The Raiders lost to the Jets in NY in 2013....27-37. The Raiders haven't won in NY in over 10 years.

Lol high school football.

Avante
07-10-2014, 12:19 AM
Lol high school football.

You ever actually answer anything you are asked?