PDA

View Full Version : Footballer vs Soccer Player

Avante
06-29-2014, 06:54 PM
We'll sit those 300 pound linemen down for this.

Jamaal Chalres was a sprinter/hurdler while at Texas. Sammy Watkins out of Clemson was a Florida State HS sprint champ. Reggier Bush was a San Diego City sprint champ while at Helix. Adrian Peterson was a high school sprinter as was Chris Johnson. Who can give me the name of a soccer player who did anything in another sport?

We've seen a dozen Olympians play in the NFL, what soccer player can say that? These guys are smaller, slower and weaker, yes yes they have superior cardio but anyone can get in that kind of shape.

If guys like Darrrel Green, Deion Sanders, Desuen Jackson, Chris Johnson, Devin Hester, Jamaal Charles, Adian Peterson, Reggie Bush had grew up playing soccer instead of football they'd rule the sport.

Infinite_limit
06-29-2014, 06:56 PM
NFL Athletes

http://heartstrong.files.wordpress.com/2009/05/fat-football-player.jpg

Kool Bob Love
06-29-2014, 06:57 PM
No shit Sherlock.

Avante
06-29-2014, 07:00 PM
NFL Athletes

NFL player

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PSsgbMpD_fw

Want videos of Henry Carr winning his Olympic 200m gold, how about Bob Hayes winning his Olympic 100m gold?

Infinite_limit
06-29-2014, 07:00 PM
Soccer is too difficult for 2 sport participants. A big portion of people pick up playing Football in High School and end up in the Pros because it doesn't take skill or athleticism

The Most Dominant Player of the Sport for the past Decade
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d10E9K7ZR1s/UtsBMFbULeI/AAAAAAAACCs/j-mJ1MI08WQ/s640/tom-brady-combine.jpg

Avante
06-29-2014, 07:03 PM
Soccer is too difficult for 2 sport participants. A big portion of people pick up playing Football in High School and end up in the Pros because it doesn't take skill or athleticism

The Most Dominant Player of the Sport for the past Decade
http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-d10E9K7ZR1s/UtsBMFbULeI/AAAAAAAACCs/j-mJ1MI08WQ/s640/tom-brady-combine.jpg

Using a QB to give an example of football athletes, hahahahahhaha!!!!!!! Dude, you really don't have a clue, honest!

You have any idea how many weight lifters are in the NFL with speed and quickness?

Dude, I'm not talking about QB's and lineMen..ok, like...OK?

You take an NFL cornerback and he'd tear any soccer player up in any sort of mini decathlon.....trust me.

Infinite_limit
06-29-2014, 07:05 PM
Using a QB to give an example of football athletes, hahahahahhaha!!!!!!! Dude, you really don't have a clue, honest!

You have any idea how many weight lifters are in the NFL with speed and quickness?
So can't discuss
- Offensive Lineman
- Defensive Lineman
- Quarterbacks
- Punters
- Kickers

That's Half the NFL

Avante
06-29-2014, 07:09 PM
So can't discuss
- Offensive Lineman
- Defensive Lineman
- Quarterbacks
- Punters
- Kickers

That's Half the NFL

Why continue to ignore what I'm saying? You take those who run for a living in the NFL and they are far better athletes than anything soccer has, you really don't get that?

Infinite_limit
06-29-2014, 07:12 PM
Why continue to ignore what I'm saying? You take those who run for a living in the NFL and they are far better athletes than anything soccer has, you really don't get that?
Being successful in the NFL as a straight line runner just proves how easy the NFL is. Jeremy Bloom went from Skiing to the NFL.....that's embarrassing. There is no-way Jeremy Bloom could pick up Soccer and end up in the Professional Leagues.

Avante
06-29-2014, 07:24 PM
Being successful in the NFL as a straight line runner just proves how easy the NFL is. Jeremy Bloom went from Skiing to the NFL.....that's embarrassing. There is no-way Jeremy Bloom could pick up Soccer and end up in the Professional Leagues.

Why not bone up on Jeremy Bloom, ok?

Where are you getting this ridiculous.....straight line....stuff at? Who runs in a straight line on a football field?

Stop ignoring.....IF like in ...IF...these NFLers had...GROWN UP PLAYING SOCCR...ok. I'm not talking about any footballer trying to start playing soccer ok, or a soccer player all of a sudden trying to play football..ok?

Pay attention amigo...

If those in the NFL would have took up soccer...INSTEAD...they'd be ruling the sport...ok?

Infinite_limit
06-29-2014, 07:25 PM
Why not bone up on Jeremy Bloom, ok?

Where are you getting this ridiculous.....straight line....stuff at? Who runs in a straight line on a football field?

Stop ignoring.....IF like in ...IF...these NFLers had...GROWN UP PLAYING SOCCR...ok. I'm not talking about any footballer trying to start playing soccer ok, or a soccer player all of a sudden trying to play football..ok?

Pay attention amigo...

If those in the NFL would have took up soccer...INSTEAD...they'd be ruling the sport...ok?
NFL is overwhelming Black
Blacks suck at Soccer

IrisHockey
06-29-2014, 07:37 PM
at least with international soccer teams you dont have to stomach watching ******s chimp it up on the field

Malik Hairston
06-29-2014, 08:04 PM
Avante has a really creepy obsession with the physique of NFL players and track athletes, tbh..

Malik Hairston
06-29-2014, 08:11 PM
Anyways, NFL players at skill positions obviously have more impressive athleticism in terms of "explosiveness" and unnatural athleticism(300 pounders with quickness, vertical leaps, 40 times, etc), but a lot of people value cardiovascular attributes and endurance, which wouldn't favor NFL players..

In terms of actual skill and talent, NFL players are probably at the bottom in pro sports, and I love the NFL, tbh..QB is probably the only position that requires world-class talent IMO..

Huey Freeman
06-29-2014, 08:12 PM
Blacks suck at Soccer

Lol Pele says hi

CubanSucks
06-29-2014, 09:05 PM
Infinite limit hopefully just trolling. I hate avante but you're completely wrong.

Infinite_limit
06-29-2014, 09:51 PM
Anyways, NFL players at skill positions obviously have more impressive athleticism in terms of "explosiveness" and unnatural athleticism(300 pounders with quickness, vertical leaps, 40 times, etc), but a lot of people value cardiovascular attributes and endurance, which wouldn't favor NFL players..

In terms of actual skill and talent, NFL players are probably at the bottom in pro sports, and I love the NFL, tbh..QB is probably the only position that requires world-class talent IMO..
You are correct. Which is why many QBs have roots in Baseball (Very technical sport). Most NFL players are equivalents of War grunts.

xeromass
06-29-2014, 09:54 PM
American football players have to wear helmets while passing a leather ball on a grassy field.

http://www.laughroulette.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/02/POLITICS-typical-british-politician.jpg

Over & out.

leemajors
06-29-2014, 09:56 PM
You are correct. Which is why many QBs have roots in Baseball (Very technical sport). Most NFL players are equivalents of War grunts.

Or they have good arms and excel at both sports at a young age.

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:11 AM
Blacks suck at Soccer

Tell that to the USA team, their best player is black.

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:13 AM
Avante has a really creepy obsession with the physique of NFL players and track athletes, tbh..

You really are a moron aren't ya? I played football and ran track, guess where my best competition came from?

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:14 AM

100% wrong as usual.

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:16 AM

Most NFL players were also basketballers, long jumpers. hurdlers, shot putters, sprinters......why do yu keep ignoring that fact?

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:19 AM
There are no athletes on this planet any more athletic than an NFL cornerback. Here we have a guy who can do it all, he has speed, he has strength, he is elusive, he is agile, he has the best cardio in football.

The...DUH!...in this thread is overwelming.

Malik Hairston
06-30-2014, 02:26 AM
It's true, though, skill is limited in the NFL outside of QB..QBs can still play at a high level late into their 30s because they have a unique talent and set of skills that allow them to be effective..every other position player in the NFL dies at age 30, even the biggest name players, because it's all physical and relatively limited skill..there are exceptions, of course, but those dudes are anomalies..

In every other pro sport, you'll still see an abundance of older athletes that are past their physical peaks, yet still playing at a high level due to their skills..NBA, soccer, MLB, NHL, they all require immense skills..

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:34 AM
It's true, though, skill is limited in the NFL outside of QB..QBs can still play at a high level late into their 30s because they have a unique talent and set of skills that allow them to be effective..every other position player in the NFL dies at age 30, even the biggest name players, because it's all physical and relatively limited skill..there are exceptions, of course, but those dudes are anomalies..

In every other pro sport, you'll still see an abundance of older athletes that are past their physical peaks, yet still playing at a high level due to their skills..NBA, soccer, MLB, NHL, they all require immense skills..

Never played football, did ya slick?

Avante
06-30-2014, 02:42 AM
In high school the kids with the size with speed or just size end up playing football. It';s those kids who can't make the footbal team that end up playing soccer, I thought this was understood?

One more time...

IF....

Deion Sanders
Bob Hayes
Jim Brown.......fantastic lacrosse player
Chris Johnson
Jamaal Charles
Adrian Peterson
Desuen Jackson
Devin Hester
Darrell Green
LaMichael James
Trindon Holliday
Jeff Demps
Jacoby Ford
Willie Gault
Rod Woodson
Wes Welker
Bo Jackson
Nolan Smith
Ron Brown
Michael Bates
Reggie Bush

.....had grown up playing soccer they would rule the soccer world.

You take an international womens soccer team and they've give a high school boys team a real match, that's sad.

FSU's Ron Simmons

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/f/farooq/12.jpg

Atlanta Falcons

Bill Goldberg

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/b/billgoldberg/12.jpg

Florida A&M running back/Dallas Cowboy receiver Bullet Bob Hayes

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=raN6CkY9VVg

Bullet Bob was also a stand out baseballer and basketball while in HS.

We don't see those kinds of athletes on a soccer field.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-30-2014, 03:12 AM
NFL<<<<<<<<Rugby in terms of most complete athlete. Non-stop for 40+minutes and without helmets or pads. Most people with American Football backgrounds that I've played rugby with, were burnt out after 15-30 minutes of play until they've had a few seasons of rugby training under their belts.

Infinite_limit
06-30-2014, 03:19 AM
Tell that to the USA team, their best player is black.
He's Irish

http://www.syerasite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Clint-Dempsey-8.png

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:19 AM
NFL<<<<<<<<Rugby in terms of most complete athlete. Non-stop for 40+minutes and without helmets or pads. Most people with American Football backgrounds that I've played rugby with, were burnt out after 15-30 minutes of play until they've had a few seasons of rugby training under their belts.

No doubt the rugby-ites have superior cardio over most athletes but it stops there. It takes little athletic skill to play rugby. A running wrestling match pretty much.

Infinite_limit
06-30-2014, 03:20 AM
Most NFL players were also basketballers, long jumpers. hurdlers, shot putters, sprinters......why do yu keep ignoring that fact?
Most NFL players are most certainty not that. Probably 5% of the entire League were notable Track guys. 'Most' NFL guys are gym rats that lift a lot of weight aka use HGH

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:26 AM
He's Irish

http://www.syerasite.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Clint-Dempsey-8.png

He's not who I 'm talking about, the guy is hurt right now.

Infinite_limit
06-30-2014, 03:30 AM
He's not who I 'm talking about, the guy is hurt right now.
That guy is the 4th or lower best player on USA. How else did he get injured in the 23rd minute of the 1st Game and USA kept moving on.

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:31 AM
Most NFL players are most certainty not that. Probably 5% of the entire League were notable Track guys. 'Most' NFL guys are gym rats that lift a lot of weight aka use HGH

Trust me way more than 5% were track guys, most your cornerbacks/receivers/some running backs ran some track.

Dude, you really are totally missing my point. We all know about the big linemen/kickers and most QB's...ok? I'm...obviously...talking about those who run, ok? Stop acting like you don't get that...ok?

You continue to ignore what I;m saying, why>? Do you really think a guy like Reggie Bush (do you even know who he is?) wouldn't have been great in soccer if he'd played that instead of track/football?

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:35 AM
That guy is the 4th or lower best player on USA. How else did he get injured in the 23rd minute of the 1st Game and USA kept moving on.

Ok man, but that's a far cry from...blacks suck at soccer....right? And what has the USA really done so far? Who have they beat and didn't we just lose to Germany?

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-30-2014, 03:46 AM
No doubt the rugby-ites have superior cardio over most athletes but it stops there. It takes little athletic skill to play rugby. A running wrestling match pretty much.

LMFAO. I can tell you never watched the game. Rugby demands a much broader set of skills in each player than NFL. There are no offensive or defensive units, everyone has to attack and defend.

Compare most straight to the posts kicks in NFL with these:

http://youtu.be/GPO--8-Tkgg?t=13s

http://youtu.be/ZasuMbmuwwM

http://youtu.be/RT6QKVZ74J0

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-30-2014, 03:47 AM
http://youtu.be/dPQ1zdy_UOc

Compare only one player doing the passes (95% of the time) with these:

http://youtu.be/q3X7V6FrQ9M

http://youtu.be/7IByNpl1FVI

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:51 AM
All these footballers have ran a 100m in under 10.14 seconds. Keep in mind the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov won his Olympic gold medal in the 100m in 10.14.

Bob Hayes...10.06 FAMU
Trindon Holliday...10.00 LSU
Leonard Scott....9.94 Tenn
Xavier Carter...10.00 LSU
Jacoby Ford...10.01 Clemson
Sam Graddy...10.09 Tenn
Ron Brown...10.06 ASU
John Capel...9.96 Florida
Alvis Whitted...10.07 NCSt
Jeff Demps...10.01 Florida
Darrel Green...10.08 Tex A&I
Willie Gault...10.10 Tenn
Curtis Dickey...10.10 Texas A&M

When Borzov won in 1972 he beat Texas wide receiver Johnny Jones (4th), who had a good career with the Jets.

Soccer has nothing like that out there.

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:55 AM
http://youtu.be/dPQ1zdy_UOc

Compare only one player doing the passes (95% of the time) with these:

http://youtu.be/q3X7V6FrQ9M

http://youtu.be/7IByNpl1FVI

Dude, I've see tons of rugby matchs, Cal had a great NCAA team. So wrong as usual.

Hell no it doesn't more skill than the skilled positions in football, not really close.

Malik Hairston
06-30-2014, 04:00 AM
Never played football, did ya slick?

:lol I played Corner, Safety and WR all through High School..I was fast and had great hands, but I didn't pursue it because my school had D-1 athletes that weren't more skilled than I was, but they were bigger and faster..skill is a low priority in football outside of being a QB, tbh..

Of course you don't want a fast receiver that can't catch, but even the guys that can't catch can just decide to switch to corner or become gimmick receivers:lol..

Once you lose your burst in football, you're finished, since skill is the lowest priority..

Infinite_limit
06-30-2014, 04:02 AM
Trust me way more than 5% were track guys, most your cornerbacks/receivers/some running backs ran some track.

Dude, you really are totally missing my point. We all know about the big linemen/kickers and most QB's...ok? I'm...obviously...talking about those who run, ok? Stop acting like you don't get that...ok?

You continue to ignore what I;m saying, why>? Do you really think a guy like Reggie Bush (do you even know who he is?) wouldn't have been great in soccer if he'd played that instead of track/football?
It's crazy to say he would be great at soccer, which has the deepest talent pool on the planet. It's difficult to dribble a soccer ball and then dribble in and past traffic. And on top of that be able to put the ball in net. If it were simply something that you put time into, then why aren't more Basketball players elite dribblers with their hands.

Consider this. There are only 15-20 players/team that see the field during a World Cup run. There are over 200 nations that compete for the World Cup. Yet only 8 nations have ever won. Why can't China with it's 19% of Earths population come up with a team that even qualifies?

I understand your point of view because for the most part I held the same one 5 something years ago. My friend asked last week "USA will win the WC in our lifetime right?". People that don't regularly watch the game struggle to comprehend the tiny margin of error and vast talent pool of the sport. Italy won the World Cup in 2006 in dominating manner and now they have bowed out in the Group Stage in consecutive WCs. You can't simply parade out talent and Win.

Manu'sMagicalLeftHand
06-30-2014, 04:10 AM
Dude, I've see tons of rugby matchs, Cal had a great NCAA team. So wrong as usual.

Hell no it doesn't more skill than the skilled positions in football, not really close.

Ok, mate. :lol

Infinite_limit
06-30-2014, 04:13 AM
All these footballers have ran a 100m in under 10.14 seconds. Keep in mind the great USSR sprinter Valery Borzov won his Olympic gold medal in the 100m in 10.14.

Bob Hayes...10.06 FAMU
Trindon Holliday...10.00 LSU
Leonard Scott....9.94 Tenn
Xavier Carter...10.00 LSU
Jacoby Ford...10.01 Clemson
Sam Graddy...10.09 Tenn
Ron Brown...10.06 ASU
John Capel...9.96 Florida
Alvis Whitted...10.07 NCSt
Jeff Demps...10.01 Florida
Darrel Green...10.08 Tex A&I
Willie Gault...10.10 Tenn
Curtis Dickey...10.10 Texas A&M

When Borzov won in 1972 he beat Texas wide receiver Johnny Jones (4th), who had a good career with the Jets.

Soccer has nothing like that out there.
Most of those guys are no names. I'm sure you can round up some uber fast guys in Africa that kick a soccer ball around in their free time. Difference being they didn't attend High School or not one with a track & field team. But to the point Manu made: the NFL is full of gimmick jobs. Guy that runs fast and can't do anything else. You can't just stick a 1 trick pony on a soccer field with the limit on substitutions.

Imagine if the NBA had a cap on number of substitutions in a game. All those gimmick shooters like Steve Kerr would never see the court. NFL is full of guys that go from team to team and all they have is one specific trait. What ever happened to Donte Hall?

Avante
06-30-2014, 01:18 PM
Most of those guys are no names. I'm sure you can round up some uber fast guys in Africa that kick a soccer ball around in their free time. Difference being they didn't attend High School or not one with a track & field team. But to the point Manu made: the NFL is full of gimmick jobs. Guy that runs fast and can't do anything else. You can't just stick a 1 trick pony on a soccer field with the limit on substitutions.

Imagine if the NBA had a cap on number of substitutions in a game. All those gimmick shooters like Steve Kerr would never see the court. NFL is full of guys that go from team to team and all they have is one specific trait. What ever happened to Donte Hall?

You really don't get this at all, those I listed are among the fastest sprinters ever not....find a fast African...ok? And if ya knew anything about this topic you'd know those are not no names at all. Dude, I give up, you simply don't know enought about this and it's real obvious.

You are 100% wrong and it's now getting comical.

Infinite_limit
06-30-2014, 01:40 PM
You really don't get this at all, those I listed are among the fastest sprinters ever not....find a fast African...ok? And if ya knew anything about this topic you'd know those are not no names at all. Dude, I give up, you simply don't know enought about this and it's real obvious.

You are 100% wrong and it's now getting comical.
There are plenty of fast guys on this planet that were never timed. "Be a Worst Class sprinter" is not on the list of Most Desired Careers. Most of the Globes fastest sprinters became so from training & coaching. Last I checked no one pours as much money into athletics as the USA.

If you are a brilliant mind, you will be discovered. If you are a super fast runner, you might very easily fall thru the cracks. Most of this globe is battling hunger and unemployment not searching for fast runners.

Sidenote: Why are you so enamored by track speed? Jerry Rice ran a 4.6. Sports involve equipment and lateral movement. Ted Ginn Jr had great straight line speed

Avante
06-30-2014, 03:18 PM
There are plenty of fast guys on this planet that were never timed. "Be a Worst Class sprinter" is not on the list of Most Desired Careers. Most of the Globes fastest sprinters became so from training & coaching. Last I checked no one pours as much money into athletics as the USA.

If you are a brilliant mind, you will be discovered. If you are a super fast runner, you might very easily fall thru the cracks. Most of this globe is battling hunger and unemployment not searching for fast runners.

Sidenote: Why are you so enamored by track speed? Jerry Rice ran a 4.6. Sports involve equipment and lateral movement. Ted Ginn Jr had great straight line speed

Wrong as usual. There is no place on the globe where a guy with outstanding speed will not get noticed by somebody who can help him along. What you are talking about is a myth. Nigerian that poor fucked country has had a dozen or so sub10.00 sprinters. The Phillipines has sprinters, every African nation has sprinters. Those tiny Caribbean islands are full of sprinters. No place in the USA could a 10.45 guy hide.....trust me!

Sports is all about speed, and that's all "team" sports, the faster the better. That's why I ;'m into speed that and my personal athletic career.

Jerry Rice once ran in the NFL's Fastest Man competition, as we know nobody ever ran him down despite a 4.6.

KL2
06-30-2014, 03:31 PM
It's crazy to say he would be great at soccer, which has the deepest talent pool on the planet.

If by talent pool you mean malnourished children in 3rd world countries, I agree.

Infinite_limit
06-30-2014, 03:52 PM
Wrong as usual. There is no place on the globe where a guy with outstanding speed will not get noticed by somebody who can help him along. What you are talking about is a myth. Nigerian that poor fucked country has had a dozen or so sub10.00 sprinters. The Phillipines has sprinters, every African nation has sprinters. Those tiny Caribbean islands are full of sprinters. No place in the USA could a 10.45 guy hide.....trust me!

Sports is all about speed, and that's all "team" sports, the faster the better. That's why I ;'m into speed that and my personal athletic career.

Jerry Rice once ran in the NFL's Fastest Man competition, as we know nobody ever ran him down despite a 4.6.
Quickness is more important than speed

People aren't born able to run 10.45. They must be discovered by coaches. Every corner of this globe doesn't have coaching, especially for sprinting.

Avante
06-30-2014, 08:22 PM
Quickness is more important than speed

People aren't born able to run 10.45. They must be discovered by coaches. Every corner of this globe doesn't have coaching, especially for sprinting.

Wrong again.

Houston McTear was just a junior in high school when he ran the fastest 100 yards ever ran, a 9.0. His coach talked about how little McTear trained and how lazy he was, there was even talk of McTear smoking. McTear would also run a 10.13 as a HS. And all us sprint freaks like myself are well aware of how aloof and lazy this guy was. He was too dumb to get into any school, so he ended up out in Cali at two JC's. Houston McTear was naturally fast.

Then there was the Nigerian Suen Okungoya who as a kid ran a 9.98 (hmmm? sub10.00 anyway) his story similiar to McTears.

HSer James Jackson ran a 9.4 to lead the nation in 1954 or was it 55?

I could go on and on and on.....

The first woman to win an Olympic 100m gold medal was Betty Robinson, she was 16.

Right now as speak a whole slew of HS sprinters at sub 10.45.

The chances of a kid with some real sprint talent slipping thru the cracks isn't good.

DPG21920
06-30-2014, 11:42 PM
http://fabwags.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/Tiffany-and-Philip-Rivers-5-pic.jpg

vs

http://i.huffpost.com/gen/1559661/thumbs/o-CRISTIANO-RONALDO-facebook.jpg

Avante
06-30-2014, 11:45 PM
Dummy, don't do that man, ok? Why make it real clear you are a stupid little shit?

Infinite_limit
07-01-2014, 12:09 PM
Wrong again.

Houston McTear was just a junior in high school when he ran the fastest 100 yards ever ran, a 9.0. His coach talked about how little McTear trained and how lazy he was, there was even talk of McTear smoking. McTear would also run a 10.13 as a HS. And all us sprint freaks like myself are well aware of how aloof and lazy this guy was. He was too dumb to get into any school, so he ended up out in Cali at two JC's. Houston McTear was naturally fast.

Then there was the Nigerian Suen Okungoya who as a kid ran a 9.98 (hmmm? sub10.00 anyway) his story similiar to McTears.

HSer James Jackson ran a 9.4 to lead the nation in 1954 or was it 55?

I could go on and on and on.....

The first woman to win an Olympic 100m gold medal was Betty Robinson, she was 16.

Right now as speak a whole slew of HS sprinters at sub 10.45.

The chances of a kid with some real sprint talent slipping thru the cracks isn't good.
Avante, you are missing the point that most of this globe doesn't give a shit about sports and especially not sprinting.

Avante
07-01-2014, 08:18 PM
Avante, you are missing the point that most of this globe doesn't give a shit about sports and especially not sprinting.

When does it hit you.....Track freak here...? Trust me there is no nation out there without track athletes. You have never seen the Olympics?

Google any country on the face of the earth and their national track and field records. You will never read....no records.

Stop trying to tell me shit that simply isn't true...ok? Dude, you have been wrong 100% of the time.

RD2191
07-01-2014, 08:23 PM
:lolRugby

DPG21920
07-01-2014, 08:29 PM
Dummy, don't do that man, ok? Why make it real clear you are a stupid little shit?

https://static-secure.guim.co.uk/sys-images/Football/Pix/pictures/2014/1/14/1389703727412/Lionel-Messi-and-wife-011.jpg

vs

http://www.theteaent.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/tikki-barber-and-wife.jpg

Avante
07-01-2014, 10:01 PM
Now how easy was that, hahahaha!!!!!!!!! What a tool.

Blizzardwizard
07-01-2014, 10:29 PM
I've seen a lot of people say that "if famous Running back X had played Soccer all his life he'd be a world beater". It's such flawed logic, both games are completely different. I could say the same that Rugby players would dominate the NFL if they had played it all their life. Makes no sense but you just keep on keeping on.

Avante
07-01-2014, 11:09 PM
I've seen a lot of people say that "if famous Running back X had played Soccer all his life he'd be a world beater". It's such flawed logic, both games are completely different. I could say the same that Rugby players would dominate the NFL if they had played it all their life. Makes no sense but you just keep on keeping on.

Use you're head, what 6-0 190 pound 4.4 sprinter couldn't master soccer if as an 8 year old he started playing it instead of football? It's not all that hard to master. The thing is here in the USA most athletic kids with size/speed end up playing football,dad did, big brother did, grandpa did. Over in those foreign countries it's soccer that the family played.

Reggie Bush would have been an amazing soccer player if he'd grown up playing the game.

There are no rugby players as fast as fast footballers or as big and fast as big and fast footballer. Totally dusgree that rugby-ites could rule football no matter how long they played it. Too small and slow.

Avante
07-01-2014, 11:15 PM
What an amazing job of goal tending we saw out of that USA goal tender today, the guy was incredible.

While watching the game I 'm thinking this is preTty cool but what is it.......then it hit me....NO COMMERCIALS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Avante
07-02-2014, 12:13 AM
What seperates NFL footballers from all other athletes is that size with speed combo. Big guiys who can run, I mean really run, like a 4.4 40. Tall guys like Calvin Johnson, Randy Moss, Terrell Owens with speed, bulls like Bo Jackson, Hercshel Walker, Curtis Dickey, Marcus Duper, Adrian Peteson, Jim Brown, Eric Dickerson. No other sport has an abundance of athletes like I just mentioned.

No soccer players or rugby-ite matches those mentioned for size with speed.

hater
07-02-2014, 12:34 AM
NFL Athletes

:lmao

Avante
07-02-2014, 12:49 AM
So what NFL team was that, yep...none!

Green Bay Packer

http://www.obsessedwithwrestling.com/pictures/d/dickthebruiser/10.jpg

Avante
07-02-2014, 12:56 AM
What seperates footballers from soccer/rugby.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QPgwhhLJmkE

Infinite_limit
07-02-2014, 01:05 AM
Use you're head, what 6-0 190 pound 4.4 sprinter couldn't master soccer if as an 8 year old he started playing it instead of football? It's not all that hard to master. The thing is here in the USA most athletic kids with size/speed end up playing football,dad did, big brother did, grandpa did. Over in those foreign countries it's soccer that the family played.

Reggie Bush would have been an amazing soccer player if he'd grown up playing the game.

There are no rugby players as fast as fast footballers or as big and fast as big and fast footballer. Totally dusgree that rugby-ites could rule football no matter how long they played it. Too small and slow.
Actually most kids in America grow up playing Soccer & Baseball. Football is lower and decreasing because of the health issues. Football is the sport the kids who can't crack it at Baseball, Basketball or a sport like Wrestling/Water Polo (at certain school) play. Ask yourself: Why are there no cuts in High School football?

1/3 of NFL players on the field each play are classified by the Government as overweight. NFL is full of 2-sport athletes because Football is the fall back Sport when they fail in the other sports. I.E Chris Weinke. Goes from Minor League Baseball reject to Heisman Trophy Winner.

Face it, NFL is a peasant sport.

Huey Freeman
07-02-2014, 01:25 AM
Actually most kids in America grow up playing Soccer & Baseball. Football is lower and decreasing because of the health issues. Football is the sport the kids who can't crack it at Baseball, Basketball or a sport like Wrestling/Water Polo (at certain school) play. Ask yourself: Why are there no cuts in High School football?

1/3 of NFL players on the field each play are classified by the Government as overweight. NFL is full of 2-sport athletes because Football is the fall back Sport when they fail in the other sports. I.E Chris Weinke. Goes from Minor League Baseball reject to Heisman Trophy Winner.

And Todd Helton goes from Petyon's backup in college to an all star baseball player (borderline hall of famer). See how it can go both ways.

If football is a peasant sport then there is not a word in the English language to describe what is tbh.

Avante
07-02-2014, 01:31 AM

One more time............nobody is talking about the 300 pound linemen..ok? Why you keep bringing them up..?

Who cares how many kids play anything? This is about those who star in football who would have starred in soccer. A 220 pound kid with 4.6 speed is going to be playing football, that's my point.

Right now there are at least 20 NFLers faster than the worlds fastest soccer player, no need to even talk about strenght.

Dude, why do you think all those poor countries have soccer teams, it's becausew it doesn't cost anything to play, ya wanna talk about a cheap/peasant sport there it is. All ya need is a ball.

You need to take a good look at guys like Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis, they make soccer players look like that skinny guy on the beach. Muscles all over the place.

Infinite_limit
07-02-2014, 01:34 AM
And Todd Helton goes from Petyon's backup in college to an all star baseball player (borderline hall of famer). See how it can go both ways.

If the football is a peasant sport then there is not a word in the English language to describe what is tbh.
Helton started at Tennessee until injury. Weinke failed at Baseball. Completely different scenario

NFL is the fall back sport. No one chooses to knock their brains into a Wall instead of guaranteed Baseball contracts and being at worst the 15th guy on a Basketball bench.

Kurt Warner: From bagging groceries to winning Super Bowls & MVPs

Avante
07-02-2014, 01:43 AM
Helton started at Tennessee until injury. Weinke failed at Baseball. Completely different scenario

NFL is the fall back sport. No one chooses to knock their brains into a Wall instead of guaranteed Baseball contracts and being at worst the 15th guy on a Basketball bench.

Do you have idea at all at how many track athletes who could have ran pro track dumped it for football? Why did Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders play football?

A fall back sport. read this....
Jun 11, 2014 ... Although football is the country's top spectator sport, and more kids play high
school football than any other single sport, kids don't grow up in ...

Dude, I have never seen anyone so wrong so many times as you have been, do you follow sports at all, it sure doesn't seem you do. You don't get anything right...zero! TONS of kids play football who could have done other things....TONS!!!!!!!!!!!

Huey Freeman
07-02-2014, 01:45 AM

Calling football somewhat of a fallback sport is fine. There are other variables in play when an athletic kid chooses football over the other sports you mentioned, but yeah.... You can say football is some what of a fallback sport I guess. Now, to claim football players are somehow less athletic then soccer player is ludicrous. Granted it may take more endurance to play soccer but to be a great running back, receiver, DB etc... takes quickness, speed, agility. You can't argue it doesn't.

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2014, 01:50 AM
if nfl is so great, tell me why the need for offensive and defensive lineup for 1 team? this will solve the roster payroll, i thought nfl players are 2way players...

Infinite_limit
07-02-2014, 01:52 AM
One more time............nobody is talking about the 300 pound linemen..ok? Why you keep bringing them up..?

Who cares how many kids play anything? This is about those who star in football who would have starred in soccer. A 220 pound kid with 4.6 speed is going to be playing football, that's my point.

Right now there are at least 20 NFLers faster than the worlds fastest soccer player, no need to even talk about strenght.

Dude, why do you think all those poor countries have soccer teams, it's becausew it doesn't cost anything to play, ya wanna talk about a cheap/peasant sport there it is. All ya need is a ball.

You need to take a good look at guys like Vernon Davis and Patrick Willis, they make soccer players look like that skinny guy on the beach. Muscles all over the place.
Why shouldn't we discuss 1/3 of the players on an NFL field?

Speed is less important in Soccer than dribbling and IQ (staying onside/understanding angles)

Vernon & Willis would last 30 minutes on a Soccer field. Those muscles would do nothing but weight them down. Girls overseas don't like body building muscle heads. Makes you look un-educated. They like lean

Soccer players are the pinnacle of competitive sport. The Top players have out done a Billion competitors to get where they are. Who do NFL players compete with?..... Other American college students.

Avante
07-02-2014, 01:53 AM
if nfl is so great, tell me why the need for offensive and defensive lineup for 1 team? this will solve the roster payroll, i thought nfl players are 2way players...

Unlike soccer/rugby ya need pads and a helmet and play only one way, ya see the game is played by big strong fast mean mofo's, not little sissy asses like soccer/rugby.

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2014, 01:54 AM
Unlike soccer/rugby ya need pads and a helmet and play only one way, ya see the game is played by big strong fast mean mofo's, not little sissy asses little soccer/rugby.

wheres the pads in rugby clown?

Infinite_limit
07-02-2014, 01:55 AM
Do you have idea at all at how many track athletes who could have ran pro track dumped it for football? Why did Bo Jackson, Deion Sanders play football?

A fall back sport. read this....
Jun 11, 2014 ... Although football is the country's top spectator sport, and more kids play high
school football than any other single sport, kids don't grow up in ...

Dude, I have never seen anyone so wrong so many times as you have been, do you follow sports at all, it sure doesn't seem you do. You don't get anything right...zero! TONS of kids play football who could have done other things....TONS!!!!!!!!!!!
High School is growing up? I already told you more kids play High School Football because they don't Cut kids from HS Football. It's the sport the kids who get cut from Baseball & Basketball end up playing

So Bo Jackson & Deion were fast enough to run in the Olympics? If not, what point are you trying to make.

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2014, 01:58 AM
track vs football doesnt make sense

making track team how many positions are available? compared to the employment opportunities of nfl clubs...

look at the career earnings of trach athletes vs nfl players, u be stupid to select track for a career, since track/olympics is solely rely on govt handouts

Avante
07-02-2014, 02:03 AM
Why shouldn't we discuss 1/3 of the players on an NFL field?

Speed is less important in Soccer than dribbling and IQ (staying onside/understanding angles)

Vernon & Willis would last 30 minutes on a Soccer field. Those muscles would do nothing but weight them down. Girls overseas don't like body building muscle heads. Makes you look un-educated. They like lean

Soccer players are the pinnacle of competitive sport. The Top players have out done a Billion competitors to get where they are. Who do NFL players compete with?..... Other American college students.

Ok lets talk about those 300 pound monsters, how much stronger do you think they are than soccer players? What 5-6 times? Now if ya wana say...yes but they can't run. Well when compared to wide receivers/defensive backs soccer players can't run. So there are the big guys who are far far stronger then the fast guys who are far far faster.

Who said anything about DAavis/Willis playing soccer? I was giving examples of what NFL players look like and it's not pot bellied fatso's.

Bobybuilding muscleheadfs, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!! Don't get out much do ya slugger? Trust me little man, you really don't wanna be talking...un-educated..ok?

Avante
07-02-2014, 02:05 AM
wheres the pads in rugby clown?

Why not actually read what was said asshole, ok?

Avante
07-02-2014, 02:09 AM
High School is growing up? I already told you more kids play High School Football because they don't Cut kids from HS Football. It's the sport the kids who get cut from Baseball & Basketball end up playing

So Bo Jackson & Deion were fast enough to run in the Olympics? If not, what point are you trying to make.

Valery Borzov won the Olympic 100m gold medal in 10.14, Bo Jackson ran 10.33 and Deion ran a 10.26 while toying with track because of football. If they'd put all their energies into track yes they had the potential.

You obviously know nothing about high school sports. What kid doesn't wanna be a ....football hero?

Avante
07-02-2014, 02:14 AM
track vs football doesnt make sense

making track team how many positions are available? compared to the employment opportunities of nfl clubs...

look at the career earnings of trach athletes vs nfl players, u be stupid to select track for a career, since track/olympics is solely rely on govt handouts

Well lets see...

sprints(100, 200,400) hurdles, pole vault, high jump, triple jump, triple jump, decathlon, shot put, javelin, discus, 5000, 10,000, 1500, 800, steeplechase.

Govt handouts...hahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!! Dude, where in the fuck did you get that bullshit ya ever hear of shoe deals? You don't know about performance fees either? How much do you think sprinter Usian Bolt makes for a single 9 second run?

Govt handouts, hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Usain Bolt net worth: Usain Bolt is a Jamaican sprinter who is widely considered the fastest human on the planet and has a net worth of $30 million.

Avante
07-02-2014, 03:30 AM
Why would anyone try to argue football/blues/track vs me??? That never ceases to amaze me. Is there ever going to come a time when...."Avante knows football/blues/track"...???? Little people, been into that stuff longer than most of you have been alive.

Grew up watching Bullet Bob Hayes run, Jim Brown run over people, listening to Hank Williams records. Hank sang them blues,

BanditHiro
07-02-2014, 07:56 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DFcWMC9vkZg&amp;feature=kp

Infinite_limit
07-02-2014, 10:22 PM
Even the coaches are Fat slobs

http://lolsnaps.com/upload_pic/FashionAmericanNFLcoachesvsEuropeanfootballcoaches-27940.jpg

Infinite_limit
07-08-2014, 03:58 PM
Hey Avante, invite your blacks so they can get skull fucked by the Europeans as well.

1st Half (NFL scoring)
Germany - 30
Brazil - 0

Not even a Dream Team of Blacks could challenge the Euros

cantthinkofanything
07-08-2014, 04:08 PM
Hey Avante, invite your blacks so they can get skull fucked by the Europeans as well.

1st Half (NFL scoring)
Germany - 30
Brazil - 0

you don't get it do ya...there's nothing that speed, genetic breeding, and extra calf muscles can't overcome.

How about this group...

Goalie : Lawrence Taylor
Defense : Ahmad Rashad, Carl Lewis, Walter Payton, Warren Sapp
Mid : Doug Williams, Marshall Faulk, Poopshoot Magoo, Joe Theisman
Forwards : Devin Harris, Peanut the Kidnapper

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 04:10 PM
:lol Soccer
:lol World Cup games that resemble American youth soccer games
:lol Third-world kickball

Avante
07-08-2014, 06:58 PM

1st Half (NFL scoring)
Germany - 30
Brazil - 0

If the below gang of black athletes had of been raised playing soccer and never picked up a football or ran track....

Ato Boldon Trinidad 9.86 100m
Asafa Powell Jamaica 9.72 100m
Reggie Bush 10.4
Devin Hester 10.4
Darrell Green 10.08
Ashton Eaton Olympic Decathlon Gold
Jamaal Charles 10.18
Jeff Demps 10.01
Jacoby Ford 10.01
Trindon Holliday 10.00
Bob Hayes 10.06

They would totally destroy any soccer team from anywhere. All fast and none over 210 pounds. All muscular and far superior physically to any soccer-ites.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 07:09 PM
If the below gang of black athletes had of been raised playing soccer and never picked up a football or ran track....

Reggie Bush 10.4
Devin Hester 10.4
Darrell Green 10.08
Jamaal Charles 10.18
Jeff Demps 10.01
Jacoby Ford 10.01
Trindon Holliday 10.00
Bob Hayes 10.06

They would totally destroy any soccer team from anywhere. All fast and none over 210 pounds. All muscular and far superior physically to any soccer-ites.

^ Welching faggot

johnsmith
07-08-2014, 07:24 PM
Comparing these two sports is dumb. Shocking as to whom is posting the most in a dumb fucking thread.

Clipper Nation
07-08-2014, 07:29 PM
Hey Avante, where's that video you were supposed to post?

Avante
07-08-2014, 07:52 PM
Comparing these two sports is dumb. Shocking as to whom is posting the most in a dumb fucking thread.

Who is comparing the sports?

johnsmith
07-08-2014, 08:34 PM
Who is comparing the sports?

Jesus Christ Avante....did you know what I meant?

Avante
07-08-2014, 09:28 PM
Jesus Christ Avante....did you know what I meant?

Jesus Christ dummy, but nowhere did I compare football vs soccer.

Bill_Brasky
07-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Football players are pretty dumb but its not like soccer players are very intelligent either

Avante
07-08-2014, 11:46 PM
Football players are pretty dumb but its not like soccer players are very intelligent either

Now how many of either do you actually know? I'm sure a lot of both think doing this ..talking shit in hiding...is pretty dumb.

Infinite_limit
07-09-2014, 12:58 PM

Reggie Bush 10.4
Devin Hester 10.4
Darrell Green 10.08
Jamaal Charles 10.18
Jeff Demps 10.01
Jacoby Ford 10.01
Trindon Holliday 10.00
Bob Hayes 10.06

It's very telling you described them as a Gang. Soccer doesn't cuddle their athletes because it's a gigantic talent pool so those players would probably end up in Jail as have most Black-Americans at some point in their lives

Avante
07-10-2014, 03:36 AM
It's very telling you described them as a Gang. Soccer doesn't cuddle their athletes because it's a gigantic talent pool so those players would probably end up in Jail as have most Black-Americans at some point in their lives

That was stupid. What % of black NFLers have/will have a prison record? How about black tracksters? Go ahead rattle off a few names of black x-conficts in football/track and I'll rattle off a 100 who weren't. Go ahead. Then you'll see just how stupid that comment was. Yes I can rattle off maybe....20....who got in trouble, 20 vs how many thousands who didn't?

The thing is this...

Willie is 6-2 210 pounds and runs a 4,35 40, he can dunk, hit 350 and run with a football. Soccer isn't even a thought because he has those other talents. He lives in Texas. Now what if that same Willie lived in Brazil?

See what I mean?

Infinite_limit
07-10-2014, 02:57 PM
That was stupid. What % of black NFLers have/will have a prison record? How about black tracksters? Go ahead rattle off a few names of black x-conficts in football/track and I'll rattle off a 100 who weren't. Go ahead. Then you'll see just how stupid that comment was. Yes I can rattle off maybe....20....who got in trouble, 20 vs how many thousands who didn't?

The thing is this...

Willie is 6-2 210 pounds and runs a 4,35 40, he can dunk, hit 350 and run with a football. Soccer isn't even a thought because he has those other talents. He lives in Texas. Now what if that same Willie lived in Brazil?

See what I mean?
Who the fk is Willie :rollin

Avante
07-10-2014, 03:16 PM
Who the fk is Willie :rollin

Well in football it would be Willie Gault, a world class hurdler, sprinter, wide receiver for the Bears. A fantastic athlete, far far superior to anything we've ever seen in soccer. He was also a Winter Olympian.

Now what if Gault had grown up playing soccer?

Infinite_limit
07-10-2014, 03:33 PM
Well in football it would be Willie Gault, a world class hurdler, sprinter, wide receiver for the Bears. A fantastic athlete, far far superior to anything we've ever seen in soccer. He was also a Winter Olympian.

Now what if Gault had grown up playing soccer?
He would have gotten his ass handed to him by

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article9541746.ece/alternates/w460/Mueller-3.jpg

Avante
07-10-2014, 03:40 PM
He would have gotten his ass handed to him by

http://www.independent.co.uk/incoming/article9541746.ece/alternates/w460/Mueller-3.jpg

Do you even know who Willie Gault is? Ya don't do ya?

We saw what happened when a fast black kid grew up playing soccer with Pele.

johnsmith
07-10-2014, 03:43 PM
Avante, you're name is actually Larry right?

Avante
07-10-2014, 03:46 PM
Avante, you're name is actually Larry right?

Actually...Lawrence.

johnsmith
07-10-2014, 03:48 PM
And you graduated from Mt Whitney in what? 1967?

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:06 PM
And you graduated from Mt Whitney in what? 1967?

The old graduation photo thing, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Infinite_limit
07-10-2014, 04:06 PM
Do you even know who Willie Gault is? Ya don't do ya?

We saw what happened when a fast black kid grew up playing soccer with Pele.
Pele never played in Europe, so we don't know how great he actually was. Also was never the Top player in a World Cup.

The Top players today are overwhelming White

johnsmith
07-10-2014, 04:08 PM
The old graduation photo thing, hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh Mr Mitchell, stop it

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:15 PM
Pele never played in Europe, so we don't know how great he actually was. Also was never the Top player in a World Cup.

The Top players today are overwhelming White

Dude, are you really trying to make a case for whites being superior athletes, despite the fact we know for a fact they aren't. Dude, you ever watch basketball, American football, track & field?

The fastest white American in a 100m......Kevin Little out of Drake, he ran a 10.13. The HS record is a 10.00 with sub 10.13 being ran many times by black high school kids. The fastest European ever....black! Nigeria as fucked up as that country is has had a dozen sub10.00 sprinter, all of Asia/Europe...one....who wasn't black.

Dude, you are looking like a guy who has no clue about what is really going on. Just like your Jeremy Bloom comments, the cat was a college fotballer.

Infinite_limit
07-10-2014, 04:28 PM
Dude, are you really trying to make a case for whites being superior athletes, despite the fact we know for a fact they aren't. Dude, you ever watch basketball, American football, track & field?

The fastest white American in a 100m......Kevin Little out of Drake, he ran a 10.13. The HS record is a 10.00 with sub 10.13 being ran many times by black high school kids. The fastest European ever....black! Nigeria as fucked up as that country is has had a dozen sub10.00 sprinter, all of Asia/Europe...one....who wasn't black.

Dude, you are looking like a guy who has no clue about what is really going on. Just like your Jeremy Bloom comments, the cat was a college fotballer.
Fuck basketball
Fuck american football

track & field, Whites struggle on the track but out perform in the field

Avante
07-10-2014, 04:35 PM
Fuck basketball
Fuck american football

track & field, Whites struggle on the track but out perform in the field

When it comes to speed, explosion, quicks, agility it's about the black athlete. Whites are slow, and lack that sort of athletic ability. So they end up throwing things,

Dude, this is getting ugly, you are getting cut up, if this were a fight they'd stop it.

Where in the world did you get the idea Jeremy Bloom was just a skier, answer the question.

Infinite_limit
07-10-2014, 04:58 PM
When it comes to speed, explosion, quicks, agility it's about the black athlete. Whites are slow, and lack that sort of athletic ability. So they end up throwing things,

Dude, this is getting ugly, you are getting cut up, if this were a fight they'd stop it.

Where in the world did you get the idea Jeremy Bloom was just a skier, answer the question.
When it comes to strategy, tactics, focus & effort, it's all about the white athlete. Blacks are dumb and lack the mental toughness to sustain competitive battle. So they end up fighting, getting arrested or quitting.

I knew Bloom played at Colorado and caught a grand total of 24 passes in his luxurious career

Avante
07-10-2014, 05:11 PM
When it comes to strategy, tactics, focus & effort, it's all about the white athlete. Blacks are dumb and lack the mental toughness to sustain competitive battle. So they end up fighting, getting arrested or quitting.

I knew Bloom played at Colorado and caught a grand total of 24 passes in his luxurious career

Are you for real, you have any idea how far a Kenyan can run? Ever heard of black NFL QB's...

Warren Moon
Doug Williams
Russell Wilson
Colin Kaepernick
Randall Cunningham
Donovan McNabb

How about boxers....Sugar Ray Robinson, Marvin Hagler, Muhammad Ali, Joe Louis, Tommy Hearns, Emile Griffith, Jack Johnson?

You obviously know...0...about sports. Kicking a ball around is stragedy....hahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So ya finally Googled who Bloom really was I see.

It wasn't the blacks hanging white dudes just because they were white, now there's some intelligence.