PDA

View Full Version : Obama to nominate former Procter & Gamble head as VA secretary

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2014, 12:53 AM
http://www.cbsnews.com/news/obama-to-nominate-former-procter-gamble-head-as-va-secretary/

Talk about putting the fox in charge of the hen house. Thank, Barry! Typical Chicago politician.

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2014, 07:01 AM
He seems to be highly qualified. What is your objection?

Would you rather have had a "community organizer"? We have seen how THAT worked out.

boutons_deux
06-30-2014, 08:16 AM
He seems to be highly qualified. What is your objection?

Would you rather have had a "community organizer"? We have seen how THAT worked out.

How DID a community organizer/constitutional lawyer/professor/Senator "work out"? esp as compared with your cherished dubya and dickhead?

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2014, 08:47 AM
How DID a community organizer/constitutional lawyer/professor/Senator "work out"? esp as compared with your cherished dubya and dickhead?

According to the latest polls a majority of Americans think he sucks even worse than Dubya.

boutons_deux
06-30-2014, 08:52 AM
According to the latest polls a majority of Americans think he sucks even worse than Dubya.

without chickenshit hiding behind polls, what specifically do YOU think he screwed up? Just repeating Repug slander, fantasies, fabricated scandals, controversies of course won't be acceptable to Boutons.

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2014, 08:53 AM
LOL

suck my dick

boutons_deux
06-30-2014, 09:01 AM
LOL

suck my dick

yep, you're right-wing chickenshit who folds when called

CosmicCowboy
06-30-2014, 09:09 AM
yep, you're right-wing chickenshit who folds when called

No, you are the chickenshit who says "except for all the incompetent scandals which I universally deny" what don't you like. Duh. Pull your head out of your ass. Your boy sucks.

FuzzyLumpkins
06-30-2014, 11:25 PM
Nah CC, I think that you got called out after talking shit and then backed down like a bitch.

My issue is that he was the CEO of a consumer products brand many of which are bought by the VA and its affiliates. Selling merchandise is not the same as providing health insurance or hospital administration. If you are going to bring someone in from the private sector then it helps to do it from the same fucking industry.

A guy with health care executive experience would compete within his industry versus we now have a guy with a vested interest in having the VA buy things from his former employer.

It's Chicago politics and what Obama is all about.

boutons_deux
07-01-2014, 05:38 AM
"except for all the incompetent scandals which I universally deny"

Again, NO specifics.

sucks, but why? no specifics.

Aztecfan03
07-01-2014, 10:44 PM
Nah CC, I think that you got called out after talking shit and then backed down like a bitch.

I think it is just hard to put up with bouton's idiocy sometimes.

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2014, 10:02 AM

You gotta ignore Fuzzy too. He's just a bitchy little troll.

boutons_deux
07-02-2014, 10:32 AM
no specifics, just unsupported bullshit from right-wingers.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2014, 03:03 PM

Oh I know man. CC just fronts one ay and acts another. He has no honor.

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2014, 03:10 PM
Oh I know man. CC just fronts one ay and acts another. He has no honor.

This bitchy little troll follows me around like a lost puppy barking at my ankles.

He is carrying some serious butt hurt.

FYI "serious conversation' shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with Boutons or fuzzyLumpkins.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2014, 03:14 PM
This bitchy little troll follows me around like a lost puppy barking at my ankles.

He is carrying some serious butt hurt.

FYI "serious conversation' shouldn't be mentioned in the same sentence with Boutons or fuzzyLumpkins.

And your stupid is showing again.

I post in this forum all the time and responding to your posts is not 'following you around.'

If you actually want to discuss the content of people's posts we can do that but we both know your version of analysis is bluster and adolescent posturing. Just like you are doing here.

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2014, 03:16 PM
And your stupid is showing again.

I post in this forum all the time and responding to your posts is not 'following you around.'

If you actually want to discuss the content of people's posts we can do that but we both know your version of analysis is bluster and adolescent posturing. Just like you are doing here.

I will post multiple pages with intelligent posters. That excludes you and Boutons.

Go cry a river.

Out. Go ahead and have the last word little puppy.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2014, 03:22 PM
I will post multiple pages with intelligent posters. That excludes you and Boutons.

Go cry a river.

Out. Go ahead and have the last word little puppy.

Gladly I will take it.

So was your goal with this post to prove me right about your 'adolescent posturing.'

I did post the following:

My issue is that he was the CEO of a consumer products brand many of which are bought by the VA and its affiliates. Selling merchandise is not the same as providing health insurance or hospital administration. If you are going to bring someone in from the private sector then it helps to do it from the same fucking industry.

A guy with health care executive experience would compete within his industry versus we now have a guy with a vested interest in having the VA buy things from his former employer.

It's Chicago politics and what Obama is all about.

Your cowardice is showing as well.

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2014, 03:28 PM
OK, one last. That post was so cynical and downright ignorant it didn't deserve a measured response. I just assumed you were still trolling yap dog.

boutons_deux
07-02-2014, 03:49 PM
turning the VA culture around is a hell of challenge, may be impossible.

FuzzyLumpkins
07-02-2014, 06:33 PM
OK, one last. That post was so cynical and downright ignorant it didn't deserve a measured response. I just assumed you were still trolling yap dog.

In your world only things that you agree with or that you are sure you can rebut deserve a measured response. Your default is the bluster that I call you out on over and again.

He fronted a company that purchases brands that they feel will sell well. He is now running the agency responsible for administering health care to vets. That they are divergent industries nor that his old firm has an interest in selling shit to his new one are not subjective. Those are objective truths. We both know that you have no response to that so you go this route as you ALWAYS do.

I may be 'cynical' but I don't posture when I have nothing which has become your calling card.

CosmicCowboy
07-02-2014, 07:01 PM
stocked up on tin foil yet?

"Objective truths"

:lmao

You are a fucking troll. Accusing him if gross dishonesty before he even takes over is so stupid it's hilarious.

Little tin foil puppy bitch. You got nuthin to back up your conspiracy theory on a guy that got appointed by Obama no less.