PDA

View Full Version : Lakers: LOL: Kobe's Pitch To Lebron and Melo - Kobe Really Has A Pimp's Mindset

Koolaid_Man
06-30-2014, 10:08 PM
:lmao Kobe is a dam fool....my nigga

Kobe Bryant reportedly called both players to discuss it, but there was one glaring problem with his pitch. Ramona Shelburne of ESPN said via a podcast (http://espn.go.com/espnradio/play?id=11157303), “Kobe actually did…call both of them and talked to them about it.” Shelburne said Kobe even said he would “play defense” while LeBron and Melo would “be the stars…just like the Olympic team.” However, the sticking point in the pitch was the money.

While Kobe will collect a cool $48.5 million from the Lakers over the last two years of his contract, this possible super team creation on the West Coast would require LeBron and Melo to each play for $16 million per year, which is the max Los Angeles could pay them and still field a full roster. So to recap, Kobe wants LeBron and Melo to “be the stars,” but play for way less money. Typical Kobe move, right?

http://www.rantsports.com/nba/2014/06/30/los-angeles-lakers-rumors-kobe-bryants-pitch-to-lebron-james-carmelo-anthony-is-pathetic/

DPG21920
06-30-2014, 10:10 PM
Kobe just banking on the fact OP is an idiot. Steps right in line and buys in.

Leetonidas
06-30-2014, 10:25 PM
Celebrating Kobe shitting on your franchise's title hopes :lol

ElNono
06-30-2014, 10:30 PM
Kobe just banking on the fact OP is an idiot. Steps right in line and buys in.

yeah, sometimes you gotta wonder if they read what they post...

Floyd Pacquiao
06-30-2014, 10:35 PM
The Begging 2.0

Thread
06-30-2014, 10:41 PM
Leave Anthony where he found him & give James his end. Viola.

Kidd K
06-30-2014, 10:50 PM
Kobe is officially a ring chasing bitch now. "please come carry me to #6 your highness" is all I read tbh.

Splits
06-30-2014, 11:01 PM
:lmao "play defense"

:lol :rollin :lol

What about just "play" more than 6 games?

Thread
06-30-2014, 11:40 PM
Kobe is officially a ring chasing bitch now. "please come carry me to #6 your highness" is all I read tbh.

Diaw & the kid carried Duncan. You've nary room, KK.

HI-FI
06-30-2014, 11:41 PM
Shaq and Pau carried Kobe. Let us proceed.

Thread
06-30-2014, 11:42 PM
Shaq and Pau carried Kobe. Let us proceed.

Kobe: 2

Daddy: 1

& Pau can't win a single playoff game with Kobe holding his hand.

Duncan, ridin' in the back seat>>>middle. LMFAO!!!

DPG21920
06-30-2014, 11:44 PM

If you are going to beg, you better at least ring. Kobe is begging and can't sniff a damn thing.

Thread
06-30-2014, 11:45 PM
If you are going to beg, you better at least ring. Kobe is begging and can't sniff a damn thing.

Nonetheless, Diaw & the kid carried that tired old shit bag Duncan to his 5th. ha, ha.

DPG21920
06-30-2014, 11:47 PM
Sure, but we don't qualify rings. Unless it's Kobe's.

Thread
06-30-2014, 11:57 PM
Sure, but we don't qualify rings. Unless it's Kobe's.

I didn't qualify it. It's just as good as Diaw's & the kid's.

Just checkin' assholes.

Aztecfan03
07-01-2014, 12:01 AM
Nonetheless, Diaw & the kid carried that tired old shit bag Duncan to his 5th. ha, ha.

Duncan didn't have to beg.

And Duncan was still the most important player overall in the playoffs...at 38 years old.

Thread
07-01-2014, 12:10 AM
Duncan didn't have to beg.

And Duncan was still the most important player overall in the playoffs...at 38 years old.

Regardless, Diaw and the kid carried Duncan's tired ass to it. Big deal. He still gets the ring. So what if a kid--young enough to be his kid, or, next gay bar pickup carried him to it. The squirt got tired of the old fart pissin' away rings like the prior June.

ha, ha.

baseline bum
07-01-2014, 12:14 AM
Kobe just saying that shit because he knows he's not an allstar anymore and wants the media to write about his sacrifice of his numbers instead of his numbers dropping due to carrying his shitbag.

Thread
07-01-2014, 12:16 AM
Kobe just saying that shit because he knows he's not an allstar anymore and wants the media to write about his sacrifice of his numbers instead of his numbers dropping due to carrying his shitbag.

At least he didn't hand over an NBA Title like that tired old shit bag Duncan did last June. ha, ha, you're light 1 till you die, dipshit!!!!!!!!!

Splits
07-01-2014, 12:18 AM

What shitbag? Everyone knows Kirbs is still a 25/6/6 guy (even though he's never averaged that in his career) and playing only 6 games the past 12 months was an aberration...

ElNono
07-01-2014, 12:20 AM
At least he didn't hand over an NBA Title like that tired old shit bag Duncan did last June. ha, ha, you're light 1 till you die, dipshit!!!!!!!!!

Kirby handed out two, in June, and #17 to the enemy... ha, ha, you're light 2 and 16-17... the shitbag ensures that's how it's going to stay for the foreseeable future...

Thread
07-01-2014, 12:22 AM
What shitbag? Everyone knows Kirbs is still a 25/6/6 guy (even though he's never averaged that in his career) and playing only 6 games the past 12 months was an aberration...

BS. Duncan has the shit bag. He was the one who was too tired to make a fuckin' layup last June. He's the one who was too tired this June and had to be helped into the back fuckin' seat.

The Bag stays in Texas.

Thread
07-01-2014, 12:23 AM
Kirby handed out two, in June, and #17 to the enemy... ha, ha, you're light 2 and 16-17... the shitbag ensures that's how it's going to stay for the foreseeable future...

Welcome back, El. A fortnight and a bit and you finally enter the fray. Now you're competing.

LMCONTROLLINAO!!!

ElNono
07-01-2014, 12:24 AM

You just gotta wonder if he's so delusional to think some of these guys actually want to play with him...

ElNono
07-01-2014, 12:24 AM
Welcome back, El. A fortnight and a bit and you finally enter the fray. Now you're competing.

LMCONTROLLINAO!!!

I never left. Can't say the same about you, Dale...

Thread
07-01-2014, 12:25 AM

Please. You've been prancing around here in a pair of frilly little white panties. Had me completely enamored.

Splits
07-01-2014, 12:26 AM
He's the one who was too tired this June and had to be helped into the back fuckin' seat.

Yeah, so "tired" he led the team in minutes, boards, blocks, and was 2nd in points & FG%, and anchored the defense during the playoffs. Obviously he was tired and taking a backseat.

http://i3.minus.com/joxi7YXAMcuvn.png

ElNono
07-01-2014, 12:26 AM
Please. You've been prancing around here in a pair of frilly little white panties. Had me completely enamored.

I've always been here, even when you weren'tPERIOD.

midnightpulp
07-01-2014, 12:28 AM

Diaw ain't so much as been to an NBA Finals without Duncan holding his hand.

har, har.

HI-FI
07-01-2014, 12:28 AM
:lol

Thread
07-01-2014, 12:33 AM
Yeah, so "tired" he led the team in minutes, boards, blocks, and was 2nd in points & FG%, and anchored the defense during the playoffs. Obviously he was tired and taking a backseat.

When it got down to brass tacks it was Leonard driving and Diaw riding shot guy. Duncan was in the back seat, center. Lookin' great, like Satchel Paige.

Thread
07-01-2014, 12:34 AM
I've always been here, even when you weren'tPERIOD.

I'm a trend setter.

I set trends.

Splits
07-01-2014, 12:37 AM
When it got down to brass tacks it was Leonard driving and Diaw riding shot guy. Duncan was in the back seat, center. Lookin' great, like Satchel Paige.

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:33 AM

Diaw & Leonard carried that old piss pot Duncan to it. And you know it. ha, ha.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 01:37 AM
So you are saying Kobe is ready to take a back seat....To who?

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:39 AM
So you are saying Kobe is ready to take a back seat....To who?

Where did I say that? Christ, be straight for once. Have a discussion. Christ, you're Champion. You can afford to be honest. You don't have to be disingenuous for the next year. Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 01:46 AM
Where did I say that? Christ, be straight for once. Have a discussion. Christ, you're Champion. You can afford to be honest. You don't have to be disingenuous for the next year. Jesus H. Christ!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your the one with using the stats to run Tim down. So I'm sure Kobe can do it alone this year...shure....

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:50 AM
Your the one with using the stats to run Tim down. So I'm sure Kobe can do it alone this year...shure....

I didn't lodge the gd stats, idiot.

I'm running Tim down because he missed a layup last June and this June Diaw & Leonard took him by the hand to it. So he's old, so he's a piss pot, he rang, I can't debate that and I won't. But, he is going to answer for last June. I'll have to be dragged out of here naked, kicking & screaming before I'll let that go. No fuckin' way are you guys skating on that. Same thing with Leonard & Diaw carrying Duncan's end of the log. I'm crucifying that big fuckin' faggot piss pot and that's all there is to it.

IrisHockey
07-01-2014, 01:52 AM
I'm running Tim down because he missed a layup last June and this June Diaw & Leonard took him by the hand to it. So he's old, so he's a piss pot, he rang, I can't debate that and I won't. But, he is going to answer for last June. I'll have to be dragged out of here naked, kicking & screaming before I'll let that go. No fuckin' way are you guys skating on that. Same thing with Leonard & Diaw carrying Duncan's end of the log. I'm crucifying that big fuckin' faggot piss pot and that's all there is to it.

:lmao CHARGE!!!!

midnightpulp
07-01-2014, 01:52 AM

As long as the count is even.

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:53 AM
:lmao CHARGE!!!!

CHARGE!!!!!!!!!

Thread

No, Midst. We're finished until you retract it.

Biernutz

You should worry about when Kobe will break down again....I don't recall Tim having to be carried off the court with cramps......

midnightpulp
07-01-2014, 01:54 AM
No, Midst. We're finished until you retract it.

Go see the thread.

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:56 AM
Go see the thread.

Last word. Get lost.

Thread
07-01-2014, 01:57 AM
You should worry about when Kobe will break down again....I don't recall Tim having to be carried off the court with cramps......

No, Duncan had to give back an NBA Title cause he couldn't make a layup on a shrimp.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 02:01 AM
No, Duncan had to give back an NBA Title cause he couldn't make a layup on a shrimp.

Tim 2 , the King 1......who nearly got their ass swept twice....Well...

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:05 AM
Tim 2 , the King 1......who nearly got their ass swept twice....Well...

That's a rock you should throw thru their window, not mine.

But, you won't because frankly, it ain't any fun, they don't give-a-shit that it's 2-1. They don't even know what it means. Hell, it took me 30 seconds to calm down and figure it out myself. I kept trying to put a piece of the Lakers into the fuckin' equation and it didn't make any sense still.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 02:08 AM
When is the last time the lakers made it to the WCF

keytardude27
07-01-2014, 02:09 AM

But he came right back and took that motherfucker! It all worked out.

Meanwhile Kobe will be taking another missed playoffs!

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:15 AM
When is the last time the lakers made it to the WCF

I don't do that shit, Nuts. I don't do MVP's, HOF's, WCF's, All Star Games, and that fuckin' shit. I do rings. That's all I do.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 02:16 AM
http://i210.photobucket.com/albums/bb270/systime/kobe3_zps24fc4581.jpg

scanry
07-01-2014, 02:17 AM

Let's paraphrase that: Duncan>Kobe. Now that's all that matters.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:18 AM
Let's paraphrase that: Duncan>Kobe. Now that's all that matters.

Kobe: 5

the tired old shit bag Duncan: 5

midnightpulp
07-01-2014, 02:20 AM
I don't do that shit, Nuts. I don't do MVP's, HOF's, WCF's, All Star Games, and that fuckin' shit. I do rings. That's all I do.

Then you're going back on that code of yours when you qualify Duncan's latest by saying he was carried. If you don't do stats, et al, you don't have the position to say anyone was carried.

End of the day: Duncan: 5.

Nothing else matters.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:24 AM
Then you're going back on that code of yours when you qualify Duncan's latest by saying he was carried. If you don't do stats, et al, you don't have the position to say anyone was carried.

End of the day: Duncan: 5.

Nothing else matters.

It's not a qualification. It's a fact. He still has the ring. It's just as valuable as anybody else's Championship ring.

Biernutz
07-01-2014, 02:25 AM

Tim has the best chance of breaking the tie.....What chance has Kirby

midnightpulp
07-01-2014, 02:25 AM
It's not a qualification. It's a fact. He still has the ring. It's just as valuable as anybody else's Championship ring.

Then you accept it was a "fact" that Kobe was carried by Artest and Gasol in 2010?

"Gasol 0-12, yada, yada."

Diaw couldn't find his own ass before Duncan took him in. And Leonard ain't never been on his own.

Same thing.

scanry
07-01-2014, 02:31 AM

Could care less as long as Duncan > Kobe. Night night old man.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Then you accept it was a "fact" that Kobe was carried by Artest and Gasol in 2010?

"Gasol 0-12, yada, yada."

Diaw couldn't find his own ass before Duncan took him in. And Leonard ain't never been on his own.

Same thing.

No. Because it was Artest who came to Kobe asking to come in out of the cold. It was Kobe who taught him that which Howard ran from several years later. It was Kobe who trusted Artest right down to the end. But, see, since Media didn't write the story that I just outlined "it never happened." Well, bub, it happened.

You know my mantra on Gasol. I'll spare you.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:33 AM
Could care less as long as Duncan > Kobe. Night night old man.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Tim has the best chance of breaking the tie.....What chance has Kirby

I already told you that the night you rang. The only standing in your way is you.

midnightpulp
07-01-2014, 02:37 AM
No. Because it was Artest who came to Kobe asking to come in out of the cold. It was Kobe who taught him that which Howard ran from several years later. It was Kobe who trusted Artest right down to the end. But, see, since Media didn't write the story that I just outlined "it never happened." Well, bub, it happened.

You know my mantra on Gasol. I'll spare you.

You can say the same thing for Duncan vis a via Diaw and Leonard.

"I follow his example."

- Leonard on Tim Duncan

Oh, and how about Derek Fisher? Kobe's been without a map since he hightailed it to Oklahoma.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:38 AM
You can say the same thing for Duncan vis a via Diaw and Leonard.

"I follow his example."

- Leonard on Tim Duncan

Oh, and how about Derek Fisher? Kobe's been without a map since he hightailed it to Oklahoma.

I told you about Fisher in Game 7, '10. Don't start again, Midst.

spursparker9
07-01-2014, 05:06 AM
:lmao kobe thinking he can stop anybody?

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:16 AM
:lmao kobe thinking he can stop anybody?

^New meat.

I spit on you.

Clipper Nation
07-01-2014, 07:17 AM
Kirbystan would have some epic :downspin:ing to do if Kang actually carried Kirby to another title :lol

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Kirbystan would have some epic :downspin:ing to do if Kang actually carried Kirby to another title :lol

Good morning, Zipperhead.

Clipper Nation
07-01-2014, 07:18 AM
Good morning, Zipperhead.
The bag, capitulating.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:19 AM
The bag, capitulating.

Hey, slope.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2014, 07:20 AM
So he is going to get paid 24 million just to play defense while Lebron and Melo shoulder the load for 15 mil a piece even though Lebron said he wanted the Max.

Kobe is becoming desperate at this point as he can see Duncan over taking him in the ring department next year.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:21 AM
So he is going to get paid 24 million just to play defense while Lebron and Melo shoulder the load for 15 mil a piece even though Lebron said he wanted the Max.

Kobe is becoming desperate at this point as he can see Duncan over taking him in the ring department next year.

Another new arrival from upstairs. Fuckin' chickenshit.

I spit on you as well.

Clipper Nation
07-01-2014, 07:21 AM
Hey, slope.
The bag, running as fast as he can. LMFAO!!!

Clipper Nation
07-01-2014, 07:22 AM

I spit on you as well.
You've nary room. You chickenshit in the playoffs every season.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:23 AM
You've nary room. You chickenshit in the playoffs every season.

Good morning, slope.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:23 AM
The bag, running as fast as he can. LMFAO!!!

Hi, zipperhead.

Clipper Nation
07-01-2014, 07:24 AM
Good morning, slope.
^ Bag talking

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:24 AM
^ Bag talking

Hi, slope.

Clipper Nation
07-01-2014, 07:26 AM
^ Bag talking

baseline bum
07-01-2014, 07:26 AM

You have no room. Your boy Bryant handed one off to Detroit when he got cunty and refused to pass off to Daddy. Then he handed off another to a guy in a wheelchair. Up 24 and then he just gives the title away. Jesus Christ cubby, the way he bent over for James Posey 12 June 2008 showed he has a little Magic in him. Raw dogged on your home floor, right in front of Jack as he watched in horror.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:29 AM
You have no room. Your boy Bryant handed one off to Detroit when he got cunty and refused to pass off to Daddy. Then he handed off another to a guy in a wheelchair. Up 24 and then he just gives the title away. Jesus Christ cubby, the way he bent over for James Posey 12 June 2008 showed he has a little Magic in him. Raw dogged on your home floor, right in front of Jack as he watched in horror.

Yours was in the case, Bum. Right in there. Then Duncan porked the pooch and it was over. Duncan was tired then and he was tired this June. That's why little Leonard & big Diaw dragged him to it.

The Bag? It stays in Texas.

baseline bum
07-01-2014, 07:32 AM
Yours was in the case, Bum. Right in there. Then Duncan porked the pooch and it was over. Duncan was tired then and he was tired this June. That's why little Leonard & big Diaw dragged him to it.

Nuh uh, that's just 5 talking. Now go home and fuck your mother some more.

Clipper Nation
07-01-2014, 07:36 AM

Your Kirby took 2 out of the case, bag. I have no sympathy for you.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:37 AM
Nuh uh, that's just 5 talking. Now go home and fuck your mother some more.

No. Mother withstanding, The Bag? It stays in Texas.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:37 AM
Your Kirby took 2 out of the case, bag. I have no sympathy for you.

Ya fuckini slope, you.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2014, 07:40 AM

I spit on you as well.

I'll take a quote from the Lakers #1 fan for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:42 AM
I'll take a quote from the Lakers #1 fan for this one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MMzd40i8TfA

Hid upstairs under Kori's skirts with the door locked.

I envy,,,,,,,I mean I spit on you.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2014, 07:48 AM
Hid upstairs under Kori's skirts with the door locked.

I envy,,,,,,,I mean I spit on you.

No, I been posting here for awhile. I just post when there is an entertaining thread like this one. Kobe playing D for 24 mil. Who would have thought his defense was that great.

midnightpulp
07-01-2014, 07:49 AM

You woke up salty, eh?

5 has set in. It's terminal now.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:57 AM
No, I been posting here for awhile. I just post when there is an entertaining thread like this one. Kobe playing D for 24 mil. Who would have thought his defense was that great.

My ass. Cite the time stamps and I'll stand down. Otherwise, I spit on you.

Thread
07-01-2014, 07:57 AM
You woke up salty, eh?

5 has set in. It's terminal now.

Bend over. I'll show you fuckin' terminal now.

midnightpulp
07-01-2014, 08:01 AM
Bend over. I'll show you fuckin' terminal now.

Yep. Salty.

How do you like these apples?

http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/spurs-sph.jpg

Thread
07-01-2014, 08:06 AM
Yep. Salty.

How do you like these apples?

http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/06/spurs-sph.jpg

I don't. But, I have to take it.

It's my religion.

Cowboys_Wear_Spurs
07-01-2014, 08:09 AM
My ass. Cite the time stamps and I'll stand down. Otherwise, I spit on you.

Well, if spitting over the Internet makes you feel better than by all means do it. Just be careful not to short circuit your keyboard and monitor. With the state of the Lakers, you might be spitting quite bit for years to come.

tdunk21
07-01-2014, 09:11 AM
Well, if spitting over the Internet makes you feel better than by all means do it. Just be careful not to short circuit your keyboard and monitor. With the state of the Lakers, you might be spitting quite bit for years to come.

:lmao

dunkman
07-01-2014, 02:03 PM
Didn't Shaq, Phil, Bynum, Pau and Dwight end under the bus?

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:05 PM
Didn't Shaq, Phil, Bynum, Pau and Dwight end under the bus?

No. Jim Buss dragged Bynum out from under it resulting in 2 NBA Titles.

The remainder? They got exactly what was comin' to 'em.

dunkman
07-01-2014, 02:16 PM
No. Jim Buss dragged Bynum out from under it resulting in 2 NBA Titles.

The remainder? They got exactly what was comin' to 'em.

Dwight took less money to get out of there, Pau is citing several teams as his FA options, it's safe to say LeBron and Melo must be excited to join Kobe in LA.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:22 PM
Dwight took less money to get out of there, Pau is citing several teams as his FA options, it's safe to say LeBron and Melo must be excited to join Kobe in LA.

And Howard couldn't function this past playoffs till he was 0-2. The pussy.
And Pau can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

And you beat James last June and gave him the squirts this June.

dunkman
07-01-2014, 02:36 PM
And Howard couldn't function this past playoffs till he was 0-2. The pussy.
And Pau can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

And you beat James last June and gave him the squirts this June.

Quite sure Pau is going to win some playoff games without Kobe. Just remember I guaranteed Duncan's #5 'ship, all the way since 2011.

Thread
07-01-2014, 02:41 PM
Quite sure Pau is going to win some playoff games without Kobe. Just remember I guaranteed Duncan's #5 'ship, all the way since 2011.

And he was going to in last year's go round with you. You ran the table on his fuckin' hump.

And you were wrong in '12. '13 you were right, but, then the old cocker couldn't make a layup.

mudyez
07-01-2014, 02:49 PM
GTFO! Thats our trophy!

Kidd K
07-01-2014, 08:06 PM

Diaw had worse stats and impact than Duncan in every category besides assists. Only a low knowledge basketball fan undercuts Duncan like that. And to assume Duncan, who was arguably the Finals MVP anyway and played better than Leonard all season and postseason was somehow "carried" by him, is little more than a shitty troll attempt with no basis.