PDA

View Full Version : Hey Avante...

Franklin
07-01-2014, 06:00 PM
Avante (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=33483), rate this poem, tbh.

The Lunar Goddess

Sky is cold, air so quiet
being alone the lonely night
when the dark has dimmed my way home
you give me the soft light

Your face lovely and white
smooth pearl like
but why always hide part behind long hair
only come full one month a time

Lend me a pair of wings
so I can fly
toward where you at, while I still have breath
you're a goddess in my eyes

gazing at buxom outline
for a million years
you're full of wonders
heal my soul, fill my life...

Gummi Clutch
07-01-2014, 06:06 PM
:clap :clap:clap :clap

Gummi Clutch
07-01-2014, 06:08 PM
Shadowflames I see you lurking.

Reck
07-01-2014, 06:11 PM
lol

I'm waiting for the expert to chime in on the poem.

Imo, not one of Rogue's best but it's still cool to read about goddess from the outside. :)

sook
07-01-2014, 06:17 PM
:lol Lost me like half-way through, but it must be goddess speak tbh.

Avante
07-01-2014, 08:06 PM
I like it.

You sold the feelings.

King Emmanuel
07-01-2014, 09:17 PM
op is a faggot honestly

Avante
07-01-2014, 09:59 PM
op is a faggot honestly

Don't fuck with my fellow poet ya little prick, got it? Not beat it asshole.

Franklin
07-02-2014, 12:50 AM
Sorry, just fixed some spelling errors. I composed the poem yesterday and wrote it on a piece of paper, I was so excited when I was typing it on computer earlier tonight I somehow misspelled some words...

And thank you Avante, thank everyone who's made positive comments in this thread. This is probably the finest poem I've made (even better than the Scarlett Goddess of the Sun one) which I feel so proud of. I've been taking literature classes these days and I'm glad I've made my efforts pay off in a way.

Avante
07-02-2014, 12:53 AM
Sorry, just fixed some spelling errors. I composed the poem yesterday and wrote it on a piece of paper, I was so excited when I was typing it on computer earlier tonight I somehow misspelled some words...

And thank you Avante, thank everyone who's made positive comments in this thread. This is probably the finest poem I've made (even better than the Scarlett Goddess of the Sun one) which I feel so proud of. I've been taking literature classes these days and I'm glad I've made my efforts pay off in a way.

No bullshit, you do have "it".

Franklin
07-02-2014, 01:11 AM
lol

I'm waiting for the expert to chime in on the poem.

Imo, not one of Rogue's best but it's still cool to read about goddess from the outside. :)
Sorry to you Shadow and to our nigga Gummi as well... I don't wanna hurt your feelings but I have to be honest with you guys, the prototype of this poem isn't OUR Goddess tbh. It was a female classmate who gave me the initial inspiration for this poem, tomorrow is her birthday and I'd like to present this poem to her as a gift if a chance is given. I'm still pretty much focused on schoolwork and this one is just a short break for me from the tedious theories.

She is the only appreciator of my works in my real life tbh, she told me she's read my Stranger in Hometown word by word and I knew she was 100% honest, and I also know that most of you (including shadow and thread) haven't even read 3 chapters of that novel. She's also read the first episode of the Goddess series maybe, I'm not sure. I haven't given her any other novels of mine and probably never will because they're too erotic and lewd... I don't wanna ruin the life of a innocent girl's with my shitty writings, tbh. Yet I'm still so grateful, and I hope she can join our Goddess fan club someday. The Goddess fan club should never exclude females tbh, Goddess is a gift from the God, a blessing to both genders imho.

TDMVPDPOY
07-02-2014, 01:58 AM
wheres the verse she gets pump by frenchfaggot?

Franklin
07-02-2014, 02:06 AM
You didn't even read the post above, did you? You just exploit every chance to talk shit about Goddess like a fly chasing rotten dog shits. This poem ain't even about Goddess, to begin with. And the shitty comments from sorry fucks like you guys are least wanted in this thread tbh, gtfo.

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2014, 09:36 AM
Her movies suck, she's such a bore
Scarlet Jo, the goddess whore
Boob jobs, nose jobs never stop
Hopefully her lips will pop

Her vagina smells like rotten socks
Her uterine wall is hard as rocks
Snaggle teeth and hammer toes
Pubic lice and ho ho hos

She's not too bright, no sense of humor
It could be Aids or a big brain tumor
But after all, I really must say
That Lucy flick looks pretty OK

CavsSuperFan
07-02-2014, 09:55 AM
That is really a beautiful tribute to Goddess Franklin…:cry
I love poetry…Since I have no such skilz here is one of my favorites….

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
We people on the pavement looked at him:
He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
And he was always human when he talked;
But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
'Good-morning,' and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich - yes, richer than a king -
And admirably schooled in every grace:
In fine, we thought that he was everything
To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.

Franklin
07-02-2014, 10:17 AM
You people are too gullible tbh. This poem I wrote ain't even remotely associated with Goddess, I wrote this poem in regards to a female classmate who read thoroughly and appreciated my Stranger in Hometown as well as some other works of mine, it never had nothing to do with Scarlett the Goddess in the first place. She knows I'm a celibate and she's living a happy life in her own solid relationship, so don't get me wrong here. I also like her writings just as much as she appreciates mine, so it is at most just a pure friendship within the domain of literature, tbh, just like me with Avante and thread.

Scarlett is the solar Goddess (Goddess of the Sun) but I believe she might be a bit lonely up there in the sky, and she also needs a bit more rest with the French little bustard in her bump. She needs an alt badly so I decided to build up a "Lunar Goddess" to accompany her, whoever the prototype is.

On the other hand, I'm really very grateful to that classmate who rekindled the enthusiasm about literature in my heart. I felt depleted of thoughts for the past few weeks in the theoretical studies, but now I feel reignited and my head replenished. I hadn't even talked to her at all for about half a year until recently we attended the class together, I thought she had already forgotten who the hell Mark Celibate is, but no, she still remembered me and every piece of writing I shared with her. She certainly deserves her own titled work (even if it's as short as just a poem) composed by Mark, tbh. I should've written a novel for her but sadly neither she nor I have so much time to read/write a novel at this point of time. I think I can never say enough "thank you" to her, hope she can read this thread one day or another.

-Mark Celibate

cantthinkofanything
07-02-2014, 10:21 AM
Drats! We've been had.

Franklin
07-02-2014, 10:29 AM
That is really a beautiful tribute to Goddess Franklin…:cry
I love poetry…Since I have no such skilz here is one of my favorites….

Whenever Richard Cory went down town,
We people on the pavement looked at him:
He was a gentleman from sole to crown,
Clean favored, and imperially slim.

And he was always quietly arrayed,
And he was always human when he talked;
But still he fluttered pulses when he said,
'Good-morning,' and he glittered when he walked.

And he was rich - yes, richer than a king -
And admirably schooled in every grace:
In fine, we thought that he was everything
To make us wish that we were in his place.

So on we worked, and waited for the light,
And went without the meat, and cursed the bread;
And Richard Cory, one calm summer night,
Went home and put a bullet through his head.
Thanks, but I have to say sorry to you if you think the "goddess" in this specific poem is the same as the one we're all familiar with. Goddess is pregnant so I'd like to give her a break (until at least the French bastard crawls out of her belly). But anyway, both the solar and lunar Goddesses are symbols of our common belief in happiness and sacredness, and they can appear in various forms according to the reader's prospective, imho.

Franklin
07-02-2014, 10:35 AM
And yeah, I admit I'm buying insurance with all these additional posts. So even if she reacts negatively after reading my poem, calling me a jerk and asking me to go hell, I'd still have the "art card" to play to sort of save some face, tbh :lol

CavsSuperFan
07-02-2014, 10:37 AM
Still, it is a nice poem…
Egbert Celibate…

Franklin
07-02-2014, 10:43 AM
Thanks bro, hope the girl also thinks that way. Even if she thinks differently and talks massive shit against me, that'd still be better than no response at all from the "goddess". The solar Goddess Scarlett doesn't even give a shit about my artworks, at the very least the "lunar goddess" will respond no matter approvingly or disapprovingly.

hehateme
07-02-2014, 03:13 PM
Her movies suck, she's such a bore
Scarlet Jo, the goddess whore
Boob jobs, nose jobs never stop
Hopefully her lips will pop

Her vagina smells like rotten socks
Her uterine wall is hard as rocks
Snaggle teeth and hammer toes
Pubic lice and ho ho hos

She's not too bright, no sense of humor
It could be Aids or a big brain tumor
But after all, I really must say
That Lucy flick looks pretty OK

ah damn CTOA stole and then sold it like it was his own thread...

Gummi Clutch
07-02-2014, 03:35 PM
Sorry to you Shadow and to our nigga Gummi as well... I don't wanna hurt your feelings but I have to be honest with you guys, the prototype of this poem isn't OUR Goddess tbh. It was a female classmate who gave me the initial inspiration for this poem, tomorrow is her birthday and I'd like to present this poem to her as a gift if a chance is given. I'm still pretty much focused on schoolwork and this one is just a short break for me from the tedious theories.

She is the only appreciator of my works in my real life tbh, she told me she's read my Stranger in Hometown word by word and I knew she was 100% honest, and I also know that most of you (including shadow and thread) haven't even read 3 chapters of that novel. She's also read the first episode of the Goddess series maybe, I'm not sure. I haven't given her any other novels of mine and probably never will because they're too erotic and lewd... I don't wanna ruin the life of a innocent girl's with my shitty writings, tbh. Yet I'm still so grateful, and I hope she can join our Goddess fan club someday. The Goddess fan club should never exclude females tbh, Goddess is a gift from the God, a blessing to both genders imho.
Can't say I approve, but I'll make my peace with it.

Reck
07-02-2014, 05:19 PM

Ah, my bad bro.

You must really like this girl to call her a straight up goddess and putting her in such high stature. :wow

Celibacy need not apply with her F? My nigga.

Good for you. Although I'm not sure how I feel about you calling me gullible though. :(

Franklin
07-02-2014, 05:55 PM
Ah, my bad bro.

You must really like this girl to call her a straight up goddess and putting her in such high stature. :wow

Celibacy need not apply with her F? My nigga.

Good for you. Although I'm not sure how I feel about you calling me gullible though. :(
I'm not sure, bro. Celibacy is my religion and I don't see myself relinquishing it in the foreseeable future, for as long as I'm a student at least. I was taught to be a good student so I know what are the right things to do at school and what are not, and I've been a complete asshole to women since undergraduate years so I doubt any woman would ever like me if they know what a hardcore misogynist piece of shit I have been.

So, I don't think I like her as much as I want to thank her, tbh. I'm really grateful that someone in the real life actually reads and appreciates my works, and that's very important to the lonely heart of an obscure writer imho. I mean, for example, if a guy (like you) appreciates my works as much as she does I'd probably thank you just as much, tbh. Gender doesn't make much difference to a celibate, and the friendship between her and me (if it ever exists) is well beyond the level of human love, it is based on mutual understanding and spiritual belonging imho.

And of course when I used the word "gullible" I didn't include you, I hadn't told you guys the truth yet when you & Gummi made your posts, tbh.

cantthinkofanything
07-03-2014, 09:38 AM
Ugh...you and Shadowflames need to use PM for this shit.

Gummi Clutch
07-03-2014, 05:44 PM
what did she think?

Franklin
07-03-2014, 05:45 PM
DMC, leave your comments please...

Franklin
07-03-2014, 05:48 PM
what did she think?
bitch responded placidly, she probably also thought it was just another work of art derived from Goddess (rather than herself), just like the initial reactions of you guys. :depressed

Gummi Clutch
07-03-2014, 05:50 PM
bitch responded placidly, she probably also thought it was just another work of art derived from Goddess (rather than herself), just like the initial reactions of you guys. :depressed
Just tell her it was for her, but before you do, break her self-esteem down to the point where any sort of compliment will get her giddy. It sounds wrong, but it really isn't tbh.

Franklin
07-03-2014, 06:00 PM
Just tell her it was for her, but before you do, break her self-esteem down to the point where any sort of compliment will get her giddy. It sounds wrong, but it really isn't tbh.
excellent advice, thanks. But it's not like I was planning to initiate a relationship with her, actually that's what I'd try my best to avoid, tbh. I just wanna show my thankfulness to her, an act of courtesy and all. I already made a horrible mistake on Chelsea during undergraduate years (I actually developed a slight liking for Chelsea during college years, but it ain't strong enough for me to give up celibacy), I shall not make the same mistake again tbh.

Reck
07-03-2014, 06:11 PM
excellent advice, thanks. But it's not like I was planning to initiate a relationship with her, actually that's what I'd try my best to avoid, tbh. I just wanna show my thankfulness to her, an act of courtesy and all. I already made a horrible mistake on Chelsea during undergraduate years (I actually developed a slight liking for Chelsea during college years, but it ain't strong enough for me to give up celibacy), I shall not make the same mistake again tbh.

How does your family feel about that? Aren't asians keen on leaving legacies when they die? Where's yours?

DMC
07-04-2014, 01:19 AM
DMC (http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/member.php?u=20665), leave your comments please...

you can do better

Franklin
07-04-2014, 05:36 AM
How does your family feel about that? Aren't asians keen on leaving legacies when they die? Where's yours?
Parents are irritated by that idea of course, like they want to eat me alive every time I say that, but there ain't nothing in the world that can make me betray my religion, tbh. I'd rather chop my dick off than get it wet in a bitch's mouth or pussy, tbh.

Asians are the disgrace of the entire human race, they're the eastern Mexicans tbh. All the fucks want to do is produce as many sorry copies of their shitty genes as their lifetimes permit, but as smart and educated as I am, I'd rather not follow that trend. There're many kinds of legacies we can leave to this world when we're gone, like knowledge, thoughts, spirits, literature etc..., our genes the least of all.

Franklin
07-04-2014, 05:47 AM
you can do better
so where do you think I can improve, tbh?

Franklin
07-06-2014, 06:54 AM
I'm honestly asking for advice here so no trash talking please... well, she's been making some hints these past two weeks, like she always chose to sit right behind me. And last Monday morning, I received a call from our professor who asked me and another student to meet him in his office at 10am. She knew I was leaving so she left too during the last break before 10, it seems like she only went to the classes to see me. :cry And during the writing class on Thursday the week before, we submitted our writing pieces to the teacher for the whole class to share, so I read her short writings and found she mentioned quite a few words whose pronunciation sounds just as the same as my name.

I reciprocated positively, of course, this poem being the most notable response. She didn't know the poem was written for her at first, just like most of you guys who thought it was another work of art about our Goddess Scarlett. I still love Scarlett and I'd love to write the finest pieces of lyrics for her, but not this time. Although she didn't say nothing special after reading my poem for the first time, she's viewed that page (where the poem is) quite a few times since then and I'm sure she's already known the poem was written for her. I know that she knows I love her (to some extent, at least), but I'm not sure if she has the same feeling for me, probably yes but I'm not really sure. Is she waiting for ME to act, or is she just playing around making fun of me?

Her tone is always so calm and joyful when talking to me, and it doesn't sound like the tone being used talking to her loved one (I was expecting a bit of nervousness, at least). My guess is, she either doesn't give a shit about me, not at all, and that's the scenario I'd prefer because I can then continue to be a proud celibate, for the rest of my life... or she covers up her true feelings so well you can never get a clue what she thinks by the way she acts and talks. I've been so much distracted by such shits recently I can't even concentrate on my study anymore tbh. So I urgently need your help and your honest advice, Spurstalk. I'm about 26yr old but I'm still a novice when it comes to such issues. Is there any way that I can further test her, without the possibility of embarrassing myself? Like, even if the former scenario (she doesn't give a shit about me) is the truth, I wouldn't look too much of a loser. So, what shall I do?

Franklin
07-06-2014, 07:30 AM
Oh... almost forgot to mention this... in the morning today I gave her a printed book (not worth much) which was to be used in the afternoon. She thanked me of course, and I said something like "no problem... you're my loyal reader...". I didn't say the second half clearly enough, maybe, so she asked back, "what?". The pitch of her voice was a bit higher than it usually was and she sounded excited... yet I didn't say nothing meaningful after that. Was she expecting me to say "you're my gf/Goddess"? And if that was true, what a sorry wimp I was at the moment? But just like I said, I didn't wanna embarrass myself so even if she was just playing around, I could still be a proud celibate and it wouldn't be too bad. But if she turns out to be another girl who's given her full heart to me, like the Chelsea girl during my undergraduate years, I wouldn't EVER forgive myself for disappointing another girl who loves me, tbh. :cry

cantthinkofanything
07-06-2014, 02:07 PM
You should introduce her to the Club and show her how cool your internet friends are.

Reck
07-06-2014, 02:19 PM
I'm honestly asking for advice here so no trash talking please... well, she's been making some hints these past two weeks, like she always chose to sit right behind me. And last Monday morning, I received a call from our professor who asked me and another student to meet him in his office at 10am. She knew I was leaving so she left too during the last break before 10, it seems like she only went to the classes to see me. :cry And during the writing class on Thursday the week before, we submitted our writing pieces to the teacher for the whole class to share, so I read her short writings and found she mentioned quite a few words whose pronunciation sounds just as the same as my name.

I reciprocated positively, of course, this poem being the most notable response. She didn't know the poem was written for her at first, just like most of you guys who thought it was another work of art about our Goddess Scarlett. I still love Scarlett and I'd love to write the finest pieces of lyrics for her, but not this time. Although she didn't say nothing special after reading my poem for the first time, she's viewed that page (where the poem is) quite a few times since then and I'm sure she's already known the poem was written for her. I know that she knows I love her (to some extent, at least), but I'm not sure if she has the same feeling for me, probably yes but I'm not really sure. Is she waiting for ME to act, or is she just playing around making fun of me?

Her tone is always so calm and joyful when talking to me, and it doesn't sound like the tone being used talking to her loved one (I was expecting a bit of nervousness, at least). My guess is, she either doesn't give a shit about me, not at all, and that's the scenario I'd prefer because I can then continue to be a proud celibate, for the rest of my life... or she covers up her true feelings so well you can never get a clue what she thinks by the way she acts and talks. I've been so much distracted by such shits recently I can't even concentrate on my study anymore tbh. So I urgently need your help and your honest advice, Spurstalk. I'm about 26yr old but I'm still a novice when it comes to such issues. Is there any way that I can further test her, without the possibility of embarrassing myself? Like, even if the former scenario (she doesn't give a shit about me) is the truth, I wouldn't look too much of a loser. So, what shall I do?

DEEP!

Go for it. If anything to get over that anxiety you've been having for about a week now.

Franklin
07-06-2014, 04:23 PM
tbh I couldn't sleep last night, thinking about this shit the entire night to the morning, and here are my conclusions...

1. She's a flat out bitch. She knows I'm a celibate yet she still kinda stalks me one way or another, and fuck knows how many dicks she already has in the rotation.

2. She looks just above average even with meticulous makeup (which's obvious because bitch's skin looks too white for an Asian)

3. Rogue is too cool to ever fall into any bitch's trap. Celibacy and virginity have been the infinite source of energy for me for so many years, and I don't see no reason why I should give them up. Even our Goddess Scarlett wouldn't convince me to quit celibacy, let alone a no-name yellow bitch.

4. I'm an ambitious student pursuing my dreams while most bitches (if not all) are dream killers. A smart dude would never sacrifice his dream for the sake of a bitch, tbh.

Gummi Clutch
07-06-2014, 10:08 PM
Rogue...chill out bro :lol

Pussy fucks with the brain tbh, just keep doing what you've been doing before she came into the picture. Point #4 is also pretty true...

Franklin
07-07-2014, 12:20 AM
"Pussy fucks with the brain tbh,"

Truth bomb. Now I feel I'm not even 1/10 as smart as I was just maybe 2-3 weeks ago, I feel as if my IQ has plunged all the way down to Cubansucks' level within just a few weeks... Can't blame the bitch though, I've been been fooled around by pussies quite some times yet I never learn a lesson. "You can't be smart and be married at the same time", tbh.

Reck
07-07-2014, 07:00 PM
You're saying all of this mean stuff about shorty, but I think you're trying to tell yourself all these things to make yourself feel better and not guilty about liking her.

Franklin
07-07-2014, 07:52 PM
to some extent, yes :cry but at this point of time I can't afford to give her nothing but a plain liking and a short poem. She's been working part-time since this year (while I'm been an idle shithead my whole life), she's more independent and mature than me despite she's roughly 2yrs my junior. She makes me feel like a complete loser tbh. Maybe she wants to initiate a relationship between me and her now but I'd like to delay it until at least our graduation (so I'd be financially independent). I just wanna focus on schoolwork now, but it seems I've been having a hard time staying focused... Should I speak straight to her telling her all my feelings and thinkings, or should I keep silent and stay as far away from her as possible? Either way, however, she'll be my "lunar Goddess" for ever and will always hold a place in my memory.

Reck
07-07-2014, 08:56 PM
to some extent, yes :cry but at this point of time I can't afford to give her nothing but a plain liking and a short poem. She's been working part-time since this year (while I'm been an idle shithead my whole life), she's more independent and mature than me despite she's roughly 2yrs my junior. She makes me feel like a complete loser tbh. Maybe she wants to initiate a relationship between me and her now but I'd like to delay it until at least our graduation (so I'd be financially independent). I just wanna focus on schoolwork now, but it seems I've been having a hard time staying focused... Should I speak straight to her telling her all my feelings and thinkings, or should I keep silent and stay as far away from her as possible? Either way, however, she'll be my "lunar Goddess" for ever and will always hold a place in my memory.

Nah bro, you shouldn't tell her all your feelings right away but be honest about sharing some so she knows. If she likes you like you say she does but you dont reciprocate she'll move on thinking you're not interested in her. Set boundaries so things stand clear between you two.

That should be your first step.

Franklin
07-07-2014, 09:12 PM
I think I've reciprocated well, I've never been so kind to a woman in years tbh. For example, I gave her a printed copy of a book the other day, the book itself ain't worth much but at least by doing so I showed my kindness to her, not to say the poem which she's read so many times she can even recite it maybe. She already knows I like her, I'm pretty sure about that, and even our classmates have noticed that tbh. I think that we had already made such an atmosphere where everybody knows that we like each other mutually. What I'm really afraid of is if she proposes a relationship right now when I'm totally not ready yet. I wouldn't wanna decline her of course, but I think next semester will be very important for both of us and I don't want nothing to distract me (or her) until we're both ready for the next stage of life. So does it mean I should leave things the way they are, and see how it progresses without any interventions?

Reck
07-07-2014, 09:22 PM
I think I've reciprocated well, I've never been so kind to a woman in years tbh. For example, I gave her a printed copy of a book the other day, the book itself ain't worth much but at least by doing so I showed my kindness to her, not to say the poem which she's read so many times she can even recite it maybe. She already knows I like her, I'm pretty sure about that, and even our classmates have noticed that tbh. I think that we had already made such an atmosphere where everybody knows that we like each other mutually. What I'm really afraid of is if she proposes a relationship right now when I'm totally not ready yet. I wouldn't wanna decline her of course, but I think next semester will be very important for both of us and I don't want nothing to distract me (or her) until we're both ready for the next stage of life. So does it mean I should leave things the way they are, and see how it progresses without any interventions?

Indeed. Just let it play out then.

You can still remain good friends, even get closer to each other by just maintaining a close relationship that doesn't involve all the kissing and all that other stuff. At least until you're both out of school and can focus on the relationship afteraward.

The thing with that is that after school and every one goes their own seperate way, it can be hard to keep as close as you would otherwise be when you were seeing each other every day.

Do you have contact with her outside of school?

Franklin
07-07-2014, 09:38 PM
Indeed. Just let it play out then.

You can still remain good friends, even get closer to each other by just maintaining a close relationship that doesn't involve all the kissing and all that other stuff. At least until you're both out of school and can focus on the relationship afteraward.

The thing with that is that after school and every one goes their own seperate way, it can be hard to keep as close as you would otherwise be when you were seeing each other every day.

Do you have contact with her outside of school?
only contact is AIM (chinks' version of AIM, of course) imho, and you know that doesn't mean much. I have a good female friend though, who's been studying with me under the same professor, so I think maybe she will play a pivotal role if needed. But just as you said, chances would be completely gone after we graduate and go our separate ways, and even while we're still at school we don't get to see each other everyday because there ain't that many classes tbh, and I had only seen her a few times the past semester because she was too busy with work :cry. I hope we can go to the same company for internship next semester but who knows... too many uncertainties in front of us. I think that if she has faith in me, it wouldn't be that hard for her to wait less than a year imho.

Reck
07-07-2014, 09:55 PM
only contact is AIM (chinks' version of AIM, of course) imho, and you know that doesn't mean much. I have a good female friend though, who's been studying with me under the same professor, so I think maybe she will play a pivotal role if needed. But just as you said, chances would be completely gone after we graduate and go our separate ways, and even while we're still at school we don't get to see each other everyday because there ain't that many classes tbh, and I had only seen her a few times the past semester because she was too busy with work :cry. I hope we can go to the same company for internship next semester but who knows... too many uncertainties in front of us. I think that if she has faith in me, it wouldn't be that hard for her to wait less than a year imho.

Love transcence, son, keep the faith.

Does she know that you dont currently have a job? That's a good sign that she doesn't care about any of the material shit. I know that you being a man and all it bothers you because things are abit backwards with you having no job and her having one. But just because you dont and she does, doesn't mean that should be detrimental in deciding if you want to pursue it or not. Basically its a pride thing. Which I can understand to be honest.

Franklin
07-07-2014, 10:28 PM
Love transcence, son, keep the faith.

Does she know that you dont currently have a job? That's a good sign that she doesn't care about any of the material shit. I know that you being a man and all it bothers you because things are abit backwards with you having no job and her having one. But just because you dont and she does, doesn't mean that should be detrimental in deciding if you want to pursue it or not. Basically its a pride thing. Which I can understand to be honest.
Me and that female friend are the only two students in our class who have been working together with the professor on his programs, so people know our futures are bright despite not having no jobs currently. She has a teaching job but the pay is mediocre (especially when the tax rate on her earning is as high as 20% because she's working part-time not full time). Speaking of material, I think I would prevail over any student in our class (unless someone has a sugar daddy named Bill Gates or something similar). I graduated from the best high school in our city, and studied 4yrs in the other top-tier university which's just as good as the one we're studying at (both the best in our town). But on top of all, "lunar Goddess" wants to get married to a local dude (she was talking about it with a friend of hers in the classroom the other day), and I'm the only one in our whole class who meets that criteria. I believe that if she wants to choose someone out of our class, choosing me would be a no-brainer for her, without no close runner-ups. Not to say I'm smart and I look like an Asian male version of Scarlett, I'm a bit short at 5'7 but that ain't too bad by an Asian's standard imho. Thing that worries me most is that, if I don't actively pursue a relationship with her, she would possibly misunderstand it as a sign that I didn't really have interest in her.

The thing I like most about her is that, unlike other females who also liked me yet turned their eyes away after learning that I am a hardcore Goddess fan, she doesn't seem to care at all... does it mean that she just sees me as a common friend or, she likes me so much unconditionally she doesn't mind me loving another woman at the same time, just like Lucy (a character) in my novels? :cry

Franklin
07-08-2014, 09:58 AM
bump this thread, tbh :lol

bitch didn't even say a word to me the whole night in the classroom, maybe she just takes my liking with a pinch of salt, but who knows... It's good news for me because I can refocus on my study, or even if she just pretends to not like me, it doesn't matter to me at all for this moment imho, until at least I graduate and get a decent job which would give me the privilege and resources to really love someone, maybe her or someone else.

but still, I have to thank the "Lunar Goddess" for being the only appreciator of my works in my real life. You don't need to "have" someone to love him/her, imho, that's the most important point I've learned from life and delivered with my novels. Maybe lunar Goddess and I will turn out to be passer-by's and after graduation from college there'll be no more intersection of our lives, but still nothing would change the fact that she is the only person who has read my novels thoroughly and carefully (cully may be another one, but I'm not sure).

Thank you, Lunar Goddess, when you read this thread someday hope you don't feel annoyed noticing that I used the term "bitch" on you quite a few times :lol

cantthinkofanything
07-08-2014, 12:06 PM
Here...try this poem for her...

Lunar Goddess hear me out
My hairlip mouth just wants to shout
How much I love and care for you
I'll drink your piss and eat your poo

Please forgive my smelly pubes
My single ball and anal lube
My dick is small, I must confess
But in my pants, it makes a mess

When I think of you, I get real hard
My diapers bulge, I shoot my ward
My nipples ache and pierce my bra
Please come with me to Shangrila

mouse
07-08-2014, 01:31 PM
what part of this topic actually has to do with Avante?

cantthinkofanything
07-08-2014, 02:09 PM
this part

cantthinkofanything
07-08-2014, 02:10 PM
what part of this topic actually has to do with Avante?

Avante came, Avante saw
Avante clapped his monkey paws
He's fat, he's old, those are facts
His 3 inch weenie is not in tact

He likes to rub his mouth on balls
He likes to fuck male blowup dolls
He likes to scratch his pubic sores
When he puts his junk in underage whores

Avante, Avante where does he go
He's always here as you should know
Blues and Football, Field and Track
With dried up semen, in his crack

Reck
07-08-2014, 05:57 PM
bump this thread, tbh :lol

bitch didn't even say a word to me the whole night in the classroom, maybe she just takes my liking with a pinch of salt, but who knows... It's good news for me because I can refocus on my study, or even if she just pretends to not like me, it doesn't matter to me at all for this moment imho, until at least I graduate and get a decent job which would give me the privilege and resources to really love someone, maybe her or someone else.

but still, I have to thank the "Lunar Goddess" for being the only appreciator of my works in my real life. You don't need to "have" someone to love him/her, imho, that's the most important point I've learned from life and delivered with my novels. Maybe lunar Goddess and I will turn out to be passer-by's and after graduation from college there'll be no more intersection of our lives, but still nothing would change the fact that she is the only person who has read my novels thoroughly and carefully (cully may be another one, but I'm not sure).

Thank you, Lunar Goddess, when you read this thread someday hope you don't feel annoyed noticing that I used the term "bitch" on you quite a few times :lol

Sounds like you've completely given up on her. :cry

Franklin
07-08-2014, 06:02 PM
Sounds like you've completely given up on her. :cry
Not yet bro, I'm gonna write a new Lunar Goddess poem soon and I'm gonna move bitch to tears with that one I promise you.

Reck
07-08-2014, 06:09 PM
Not yet bro, I'm gonna write a new Lunar Goddess poem soon and I'm gonna move bitch to tears with that one I promise you.

Why dont you ask her out or something, to hang out outside of class stuff.

Gummi Clutch
07-08-2014, 09:23 PM
dude, you bang her once and I guarantee you'll release all that frustration. Its all bottled up by the looks of it. Every routine needs a cheat, even celibacy.

Reck
07-08-2014, 09:27 PM
dude, you bang her once and I guarantee you'll release all that frustration. Its all bottled up by the looks of it. Every routine needs a cheat, even celibacy.

Truth bomb.

Alot of pent up frustration it seems. You need to release alot of that energy into her tbh. And when I say into her I mean, just fuck her.

Gummi Clutch
07-08-2014, 09:39 PM
Truth bomb.

Alot of pent up frustration it seems. You need to release alot of that energy into her tbh. And when I say into her I mean, just fuck her.
:lol, much better way of putting it tbh

Franklin
07-08-2014, 10:58 PM
Why dont you ask her out or something, to hang out outside of class stuff.
I fear being declined tbh. I'm not yet sure if she really has as much interest in me as I have in her, let alone knowing if she would like to fuck me. Maybe I should ask that female friend to appoint a date of me and Lunar Goddess, and both of us (me and LG) would later thank her from the deepest parts of our hearts. It's always easier for a woman to approach another woman, imho. I think there's just one thin door between me and LG at the moment, and I hope that female friend will turn out to be the door opener for us. Even Goddess and the French dick were introduced to each other by a tattooist or something.

Franklin
07-08-2014, 11:33 PM
Fact is, I don't have no intention of going all out for her at this point of time, instead I want things maintained the way they are, just wait and see how everything progresses. She wants to stay in our town (so marrying a local dude would be certainly the best option for her imho) and I don't see no reason to go anywhere either, so it seems we would be the best partners to each other within our social affiliations, in any dimension. True, my cousins got some hot colleagues who're available so they can work as pimps for me if needed, but I doubt anyone of them should be as well educated as the "lunar Goddess" tbh.

But nothing is certain at this point of time. What I really want is some advice about some further tentative attacks at her, to test if she really has a feeling for me or she's just playing around. In a few minutes I'll post a new LG poem in the Club, which's the tentative test I spent the whole night last night designing (say, I had yet another sleepless night because of LG :depressed). I only had one such night even for Goddess tbh and that was after I watched Lost in Translation for the 1st time.

Franklin
07-08-2014, 11:35 PM
I mean, even if I don't get no pussy at the end of day, I would've still reaped some fine poems which would be such a fine consolation prize for me, tbh.

mouse
07-09-2014, 11:46 AM
Avante came, Avante saw
Avante clapped his monkey paws
He's fat, he's old, those are facts
His 3 inch weenie is not in tact

He likes to rub his mouth on balls
He likes to fuck male blowup dolls
He likes to scratch his pubic sores
When he puts his junk in underage whores

Avante, Avante where does he go
He's always here as you should know
Blues and Football, Field and Track
With dried up semen, in his crack

I stand corrected.

Reck
07-09-2014, 05:34 PM
Fact is, I don't have no intention of going all out for her at this point of time, instead I want things maintained the way they are, just wait and see how everything progresses. She wants to stay in our town (so marrying a local dude would be certainly the best option for her imho) and I don't see no reason to go anywhere either, so it seems we would be the best partners to each other within our social affiliations, in any dimension. True, my cousins got some hot colleagues who're available so they can work as pimps for me if needed, but I doubt anyone of them should be as well educated as the "lunar Goddess" tbh.

But nothing is certain at this point of time. What I really want is some advice about some further tentative attacks at her, to test if she really has a feeling for me or she's just playing around. In a few minutes I'll post a new LG poem in the Club, which's the tentative test I spent the whole night last night designing (say, I had yet another sleepless night because of LG :depressed). I only had one such night even for Goddess tbh and that was after I watched Lost in Translation for the 1st time.

Your logic seems off here abit so help me out here..

You dont want to do nothing with her at the moment even though you're losing your senses for the girl. You also want to protect your celibacy but you are thinking way ahead by thinking marriage? What is that about? :lol

BlackSwordsMan
07-09-2014, 05:55 PM
rate this poem
I hear Brenda's got a baby
But, Brenda's barely got a brain
A damn shame
The girl can hardly spell her name
(That's not our problem, that's up to Brenda's family)
Well let me show ya how it affects the whole community
Now Brenda really never knew her moms and her dad was a
junky

Franklin
07-09-2014, 05:55 PM
Your logic seems off here abit so help me out here..

You dont want to do nothing with her at the moment even though you're losing your senses for the girl. You also want to protect your celibacy but you are thinking way ahead by thinking marriage? What is that about? :lol
I ain't losing sense imho, after a full night of good sleep I feel my love for that girl has grown even stronger. But I know the right thing for me to do now is get my focus back to my school work, to pursue a great future both for me and for LG. I just wanna maintain the sense between me and LG (provided she also has such similar sense), without no significant change in the real world until, say, at least we graduate and start to earn decent money which should be the very basis for a solid relationship. LG is the ideal type of female I'd like to get married to, healthy, smart, beautiful, and I'm also the kind dude she would want to settle with, I think. She's also approaching the 25 mark so I don't think we can still afford that much time playing around between random relationships. I just hope she has faith in me, so when the time is right we'll begin a serious relationship. School relationships are teenagers' games imho.

So I think I've made my point clear enough. I've made a plan for the present (celibacy, studying hard) and another for the future (having a serious relationship with LG), and I don't think those plans are supposed to be identical, not identical but still compatible, imho.

Franklin
07-09-2014, 06:00 PM
The Lunar Goddess

Dawn is coming, night is gone
sun light rises above ground
staying awake in bed rolling around
echoes in my head an old love song
the Lunar Goddess leaves me in tears
while I'm waiting here all day long...

My face darker and hair turn brown
while you're always young
you cheer my heart up give me light
and I don't wanna be a passer-by
the Lunar Goddess leaves me in tears
while I'm waiting here life long..
http://www.spurstalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=237069&p=7489731#post7489731

I know right now isn't the right time for a serious relationship with her, that's why I made this poem above trying to show her my faith. Hope she understands it and grows such similar faith...

Franklin
07-10-2014, 07:16 AM
I went to the class this morning, my mood was rather low because I knew LG had gone to another city (for internship or some shit) which's roughly 80 miles away from our town. We have an exam to take tomorrow morning so I knew she would be back briefly for the exam and gone again until the end of this month, but guess what? I saw her in the classroom in the morning today... She came back one day earlier when she didn't need to, or at least she could've arrived this afternoon and would still have plenty of time to prepare for the exam. She went to that city (city B hereinafter) yesterday, arriving there in early afternoon at soonest (maybe there was an important meeting or ceremony yesterday she couldn't miss). So she only stayed there for about half a day, more than 80 miles away... she traveled 80 miles by crowded train and bus just to see me one more time (knowing this is our last class this semester), and have a talk with me.

the talk went well between us, or to be more exact, among us and another "classmate" who is a college teacher himself. We shared opinions about our aspirations for the future, and I was thrilled to learn she wants to work in a college- the same workplace where I'd like to be after graduation... We share something in common in the career plan, which I believe can be a nice ground where a friendship, or something more than friendship germinates and grows. I might be just a bit too narcissistic (hope not though), but she talked to me so intimately (I mean her tone sounded intimate, not the contents she talked of course :lol) as if I were her brother or... you know it, and I've never heard her talk so intimately to anyone else.

I think this is a good starting point for me, and for her, because from now on we can share college job informations and have private chats on the internet concerning jobs, and maybe other stuffs as well... She ain't a local girl in our town but her aunt lives here so she's half native (which barely qualifies LG for my mother's criteria of her future daughter in law, mom wants me to marry a local girl and I'm always a good kid I don't wanna disappoint her), and she has basically the same career plan as mine, which delights me the most. Wish we can find jobs in the same college so we would be able to date each other on the romantic campus everyday like the teenage students do. But at this point of time, nothing is set and we can only hope for the best.

Franklin
07-10-2014, 07:43 AM
I guess LG must have read my poem yesterday and she was moved to tears just as I predicted. No girl could have resisted shedding tears while reading those lines if she knows the poem is written for her, tbh. So she decided to return from city B just maybe 8 hours something after she arrived there, and I was almost moved to tears too thinking about it. She might not be the most beautiful girl in the world and she might have other loves in the past (which's plainly normal for a 24yr old these days), but it's easy to tell she genuinely loves me, from the way she looks and smiles to me, maybe I've always been there in her heart since the first sight...

it was a cold autumn morning, we met in the hall going to the classroom. We didn't even talk and I didn't even know her name at that time (nor did she know mine, probably). I smiled to her, and I only smiled to her because she, dressed in that black long coat, looked so much similar to that Chelsea girl. Chelsea and I loved each other during undergraduate years but nothing developed between us, not even a friendship because we were both too shy, or because I was just a wimpy asshole. But thankfully, LG is rather gregarious and she can handle it much better than I or Chelsea would. But I can read the same love in her eyes and the eyes never lie.

I have to thank LG, she reshapes my life just as much as the Scarlett Goddess does, she lets me see the future and meaning of life, and I'm more and more convinced that she is just my Miss Right. Even if she leaves me someday for a better dick (a black one hopefully :lol) I wouldn't blame her, she'll always hold a special place in the highest part of my heart, and she'll be my Lunar Goddess for ever no matter what happens.