PDA

View Full Version : OT: wow ESPN

King Emmanuel
07-01-2014, 09:13 PM
http://espn.go.com/espn/fp/flashPollResultsState?sportIndex=sportsnation&pollId=4391521

lol black america

Infinite_limit
07-02-2014, 12:59 AM
I guarantee more people on this planet know who Messi is. Contrary to popular belief, there is life off the North American Island

How is Beyonce, the wife of a drug dealer 'Powerful'?

Huey Freeman
07-02-2014, 01:17 AM
I guarantee more people on this planet know who Messi is. Contrary to popular belief, there is life off the North American Island

How is Beyonce, the wife of a drug dealer 'Powerful'?

Same way Nancy Reagon was maybe? Beyoncé is to the music industry as Nancy was to War on Drugs.

Infinite_limit
07-02-2014, 01:18 AM
Same way Nancy Reagon was maybe? Beyoncé is to the music industry as Nancy was to War on Drugs.
She's a black Lady Gaga

spursfan1000
07-02-2014, 01:21 AM
Kobe is more popular then Lebron tbh

Huey Freeman
07-02-2014, 01:31 AM
She's a black Lady Gaga

No she isn't tbh. Beyoncé has much more creed in her genre the Gaga does. Saying that, tho I am nit really a huge fan of either both are talented in their crafts tbh.

Kidd K
07-02-2014, 02:38 AM
Didn't realize either were powerful celebrities tbh.

Huey Freeman
07-02-2014, 02:46 AM
^ What is a powerful celebrity?

Jacob1983
07-02-2014, 03:45 AM
I think it's funny how Miley Cyrus is considered an attention whore and terrible role model when she twerks and does the stupid shit she does but Beyoncé is a great role model when she's got a leotard thong and fuck me heels on and shaking her gut and vagina on stage and being married to a 5 percenter.

TampaDude
07-02-2014, 04:10 AM
I think it's funny how Miley Cyrus is considered an attention whore and terrible role model when she twerks and does the stupid shit she does but Beyoncé is a great role model when she's got a leotard thong and fuck me heels on and shaking her gut and vagina on stage and being married to a 5 percenter.

Beyoncé IS a great role model...for |\|iggerbitches. :lol

IrisHockey
07-02-2014, 04:17 AM
Beyoncé IS a great role model...for |\|iggerbitches. :lol

wow, grim business when it's uttered aloud like that..

TampaDude
07-02-2014, 04:25 AM
wow, grim business when it's uttered aloud like that..

Yeah, but I'd still do her.

Huey Freeman
07-02-2014, 04:27 AM

Same reason why Rihanna, Britney Spears, and Jennifer Lopez aren't considered attention whores for doing the same thing. The chicks I mentioned are attractive and are talented in their "crafts" (say what you want), where as Cyrus is not really attractive and not really talented. Therefore she is an attention whore.

hater
07-02-2014, 04:30 AM
:lmao Lebron? Most powerful celebrity???? :lmao what the fuck

outside US nobody knows what this nig even looks like. They would never recognize this bum on d streets :lmao

Beyonce is 100000 more of a celeb tbqh

Kobe on the other hand that nig owns asia

~O~
07-02-2014, 04:53 AM
Powerful? They make it sound like they have control of the government.

resistanze
07-02-2014, 06:51 AM
Powerful as in the have faggots making threads about them worldwide.

Dick Jones
07-02-2014, 08:08 AM
She's a black Lady Gaga
?

i hate Beyonce with a passion but she was around at least a decade before Lady Gaga poisoned the pop music well.

mercos
07-02-2014, 10:28 AM
How is Beyonce even considered more powerful/influential/whatever than Jay Z? He is into everything, whereas the only time I hear about her is when the media slurps her for doing nothing but being awesome. As for Lebron James, in terms of athletes, I don't view him as that powerful/influential either. He is not that known outside of sports circles, as Michael Jordan was.

Aztecfan03
07-02-2014, 12:05 PM
Same reason why Rihanna, Britney Spears, and Jennifer Lopez aren't considered attention whores for doing the same thing. The chicks I mentioned are attractive and are talented in their "crafts" (say what you want), where as Cyrus is not really attractive and not really talented. Therefore she is an attention whore.

Miley is a lot more attractive than Lady Gaga though.

TampaDude
07-02-2014, 03:42 PM

Miley was actually pretty fine years ago...back before she was legal. :lol

Infinite_limit
07-03-2014, 04:31 PM
More craptastic ESPN

http://i905.photobucket.com/albums/ac255/kegstermd/Untitled_zps14813b84.png