PDA

View Full Version : NBA: Gasol pushing for 10-12 million a year

djohn2oo8
07-02-2014, 07:33 AM
The cost for Gasol could still be prohibitive for the Heat, but there's little doubt he could be an intriguing part to a supporting cast in Miami. So far, Gasol is still pushing for a $10 million-$12 million annual salary, league sources said

http://sports.yahoo.com/news/pau-gasol-speaks-to-heat-president-pat-riley-013436406.html

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2014, 07:36 AM
He's only worth 8 and he'll happily take that from the Lakers so he can go back and chill at his Redondo beach house :lol

Thread
07-02-2014, 07:36 AM
Just walk away from him.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2014, 07:47 AM
Just walk away from him.

I want to so badly Cully..No one dislikes this guy more than me...but we need another big name to entice another guy I know you don't want and that's Melo....I want to salvage Kobe's last few years and I'm hopeful that in the right system Pau can still contribute. I mean is he really that far off from Bosh....Bosh doesn't play in the paint and doesn't play a lick of Defense either. Even with his toxic relationship with Dantoni he still averaged 17 and 9 that's pretty good if given the right coach. Melo ain't far from Lebron and even has a better shot and plays better man to man defense than Lebron and Kobe is still flat out better than Manu and Wade even at this point in their careers...I know it's a long shot but if we add Melo for 18, Gasol for 8, Ariza for 6 and Lowry for 12 we're back in business.

Thread
07-02-2014, 07:52 AM
I want to so badly Cully..No one dislikes this guy more than me...but we need another big name to entice another guy I know you don't want and that's Melo....I want to salvage Kobe's last few years and I'm hopeful that in the right system Pau can still contribute. I mean is he really that far off from Bosh....Bosh doesn't play in the paint and doesn't play a lick of Defense either. Even with his toxic relationship with Dantoni he still averaged 17 and 9 that's pretty good if given the right coach. Melo ain't far from Lebron and even has a better shot and plays better man to man defense than Lebron and Kobe is still flat out better than Manu and Wade even at this point in their careers...I know it's a long shot but if we add Melo for 18, Gasol for 8, Ariza for 6 and Lowry for 12 we're back in business.

Kool, signing this type of garbage is not going to solve our problems. It will only exacerbate them. Gasol is not a solution. He's a problem and has been for years. Same with Anthony. Let someone else buy it.

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 07:57 AM
Kool, signing this type of garbage is not going to solve our problems. It will only exacerbate them. Gasol is not a solution. He's a problem and has been for years. Same with Anthony. Let someone else buy it.
Though you're light 2 without MVPau as the alpha.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2014, 08:07 AM

I agree with you on Gasol but not Melo. Don't buy into the media hype about Melo...he doesn't get shine because they love Lebron....fact is Melo is a terrific player. Again Lebron is only more explosive than Melo he's only better marginally at best. Melo gets no love because he played for Denver? he could win in the West with Kobe and the Lakers always beating him in the play-offs..a problem Bron didn't have to worry about...and how about that disgusting Knicks team he was asked to carry last year....how good was Melo on that crappy team with crappy teammates...

we have to do something while the opportunity is there..if we can sign Melo first without Gasol then I'm all for it..

Thread
07-02-2014, 08:07 AM

Good morning, zipperhead.

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 08:08 AM
Good morning, zipperhead.
KirbyFailed

Duncan>Fisher>Kirby

Let us proceed...

Thread
07-02-2014, 08:10 AM
I agree with you on Gasol but not Melo. Don't buy into the media hype about Melo...he doesn't get shine because they love Lebron....fact is Melo is a terrific player. Again Lebron is only more explosive than Melo he be be better marginally at best. Melo gets no love because he played for Denver? he could win in the West with Kobe and the Lakers always beating him in the play-offs..a problem Bron didn't have to worry about...and how about that disgusting Knicks team he was asked to carry last year....how good was Melo on that crappy team with crappy teammates...

we have to do something while the opportunity is there..if we can sign Melo first without Gasol then I'm all for it..

It's not an opportunity, Kool, it's a trap. Walk away from both of them.

LkrFan
07-02-2014, 08:35 AM
KirbyFailed

Duncan>Fisher>Kirby

Let us proceed...

Fisher 》 》 》 CP:lol

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 08:40 AM
Fisher 》 》 》 CP:lol
Both > Kirby

Kool Bob Love
07-02-2014, 08:49 AM
Just walk away from him.

Walk away from da man that help you get 15 and 16 with ease?

Shoulder to shoulder huh?

:nope

Thread
07-02-2014, 08:52 AM
Walk away from da man that help you get 15 and 16 with ease?

Shoulder to shoulder huh?

:nope

He can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand.

Kool Bob Love
07-02-2014, 08:58 AM
http://youtu.be/Mjv4F-eOajo

Thread
07-02-2014, 09:00 AM
http://youtu.be/Mjv4F-eOajo

I ain't nobody's fart catcher. I called Howard. I called Paul.

I'm calling Gasol. Let somebody else buy it.

Kool Bob Love
07-02-2014, 09:02 AM
"There is a god.....there is a GOD"

- kobe

But it's fine tho walk away from a gift GOD deliver. That'll teach him. Sigh.

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 09:03 AM
I ain't nobody's fart catcher. I called Howard. I called Paul.

I'm calling Gasol. Let somebody else buy it.
You're Kirby's fart catcher.

Koolaid_Man
07-02-2014, 09:14 AM

and you're your own fart catcher :lol

Case in point

kPBJAJhcjtE

Thread
07-02-2014, 09:14 AM
"There is a god.....there is a GOD"

- kobe

But it's fine tho walk away from a gift GOD deliver. That'll teach him. Sigh.

He can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand. Let somebody else buy it.

Thread
07-02-2014, 09:15 AM

The zipperhead.

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 09:16 AM
The zipperhead.
Kirby provides the shit, & you're the bag.

Kool Bob Love
07-02-2014, 09:16 AM
He can't win a single playoff game without Kobe holding his hand. Let somebody else buy it.

But GOD bless you with him but now you can't even stand shoulder2ahoulder during he dark times.

sigh

I'm not upset, just disappointed.

Thread
07-02-2014, 09:17 AM
But GOD bless you with him but now you can't even stand shoulder2ahoulder during he dark times.

sigh

i mnot upset, just disappointed.

lmcontrollinao!!!

~O~
07-02-2014, 09:18 AM
7 million worth.

Thread
07-02-2014, 09:23 AM
7 million worth.

Why anyone would give him a red cent is beyond me. He can't play a lick of defense. Absolutely finished. He can't play in the low post, since he found that other idiot Howard in '09 and Perkins on the pine in '10.

You're all fuckin' nuts. You never learn!

kobe4life
07-02-2014, 09:23 AM
Gasol will take a pay cut to play with God. God has gotten guys to take pay cuts before to stay in LA. Look at how he convince Malone and GP in '04, Odom in '09, Metta in '09.

Franklin
07-02-2014, 09:47 AM
I don't think Odom could've got paid more anywhere else in 09 tbh. Metta accepted Lakers offer because it was longer than what the Lockets offered him despite the salary being a bit lower. Malone and Payton jumped on board because of Shaq not the selfish chucker Kobe Bryant. Your Koballah shtick has grown even more boring than the 5>4 shtick tbh (which's already history).

kobe4life
07-02-2014, 09:51 AM
I don't think Odom could've got paid more anywhere else in 09 tbh. Metta accepted Lakers offer because it was longer than what the Lockets offered him despite the salary being a bit lower. Malone and Payton jumped on board because of Shaq not the selfish chucker Kobe Bryant. Your Koballah shtick has grown even more boring than the 5>4 shtick tbh (which's already history).

The blazers were offering Odom a lot more money than the Lakers. Actually God was the reason why GP and Malone came to the Lakers and not Shaq. Your virgin shtick is pretty lame. Hey if you really are virgin go out and end it soon you can always pay hooker a hundred dollars to break your 20 plus year losing streak.

CavsSuperFan
07-02-2014, 10:11 AM
I seriously thought that the Lakers would kick butt in 2014 FA Market…
That is until Fredo gave Kome 48…
Its like even Phil Jackson said what in the world was Fredo thinking?

Franklin
07-02-2014, 10:22 AM
The blazers were offering Odom a lot more money than the Lakers. Actually God was the reason why GP and Malone came to the Lakers and not Shaq. Your virgin shtick is pretty lame. Hey if you really are virgin go out and end it soon you can always pay hooker a hundred dollars to break your 20 plus year losing streak.
Even if Odom did take less money in LA, I think God wasn't as much of the reason as that hollywood bitch imho. And I don't think it is lame or what to be an old virgin, actually I'm proud of it and even Goddess cannot make me relinquish it, tbh.

CavsSuperFan
07-02-2014, 10:42 AM
The good thing about the Lakers losing Gasol and Meeks is that they will not be back...:smokin

Thread
07-02-2014, 11:11 AM
...we're only half way there.

Killakobe81
07-02-2014, 11:25 AM
Pau + Alpha = moron

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 11:26 AM
Pau + Alpha = moron
MVPau was the alpha, Odom the beta and Artest the third wheelPERIOD

Killakobe81
07-02-2014, 11:30 AM
I get why some would call him MVPau ...But an alpha? Pau ain't a alpha in his own family.

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 11:31 AM
I get why some would call him MVPau ...But an alpha? Pau ain't a alpha in his own family.
MVPau: 2 alpha rings
Marc: 0 rings at all

Killakobe81
07-02-2014, 11:31 AM

And that's just retarded CN just salty because he wAnted Bron but will settle for wheelchair Pierce.

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 11:32 AM
And that's just retarded CN just salty because he wAnted Bron but will settle for wheelchair Pierce.
Old wheelchair Pierce 39'd you in 2008, forcing MVPau to take over and deliver two alpha rings, tbh....

Killakobe81
07-02-2014, 11:32 AM
MVPau: 2 alpha rings
Marc: 0 rings at all

CN stuck on stupid get your troll game up ...or just enjoy Lord Stanley cuz you get no LOBs on my watch ...

Killakobe81
07-02-2014, 11:34 AM
Old wheelchair Pierce 39'd you in 2008, forcing MVPau to take over and deliver two alpha rings, tbh....
If he was the alpha (pau) how was he not 39ed? Like my boy Dukes said in Menace ...you see you done fucked up now, right?

Clipper Nation
07-02-2014, 11:37 AM
If he was the alpha (pau) how was he not 39ed? Like my boy Dukes said in Menace ...you see you done fucked up now, right?
Kirby thought he was the alpha in 2008, hence the 39.

MVPau established himself as alpha the following 2 years, hence ringage.

Once MVPau started declining and Kirby started chucking more and more, the Lakers descended into playoff sweeps and now the joke of the NBA.

Killakobe81
07-02-2014, 11:39 AM
Kirby thought he was the alpha in 2008, hence the 39.

MVPau established himself as alpha the following 2 years, hence ringage.

Once MVPau started declining and Kirby started chucking more and more, the Lakers descended into playoff sweeps and now the joke of the NBA.

In my Tommy from Martin voice "CN, you stupid"