PDA

View Full Version : Throat cancer rapidly rising in men due to ....you know

Thebesteva
07-02-2014, 10:30 PM
Was reading an article in the medical journal today about how HPV that causes throat cancer in men is rapidly rising due to eating pussy. They said its going to easily be the #1 cancer in men within a few years.

The good news is its 80% cureable within 5 years. Its how Michael Douglas got throat cancer as well

Infinite_limit
07-02-2014, 10:32 PM
Douglas probably ate A-Lot of delicious pussy. Worth it

ChumpDumper
07-02-2014, 10:48 PM
Damn. Rick Perry looks like a genius now.

Blake
07-02-2014, 11:05 PM
Gotta link?

Thebesteva
07-02-2014, 11:07 PM
Gotta link?

Ill try to find it. It was kind of depressing news tbh, HPV is everywhere, its not like herpes where you're safe with a condom. Its ridiculously difficult without the vaccine program that began a few years ago.

Franklin
07-02-2014, 11:13 PM
another proof why pussies are the source of all evils, imho.

sook
07-02-2014, 11:15 PM
Besteva, you never mentioned what field of medicine you practice

Gummi Clutch
07-02-2014, 11:44 PM
So quick to point the finger at pussy. The real culprits are the individuals that deep throat and have the glans of the penis rub up and ejaculate in their esophagus. Ask Harlem and his group of homosexuals if you don't believe me.

Franklin
07-02-2014, 11:50 PM
While sucking a man's dick is nothing healthy, it's still not as risky as extending your tongue to the damp quagmire between a bitch's legs imho. Bitches have to take a shower/bath at least once 3 days otherwise their pussies would stink as fuck, shit ain't just a cradle for human lives but germs & bacteria as well, imho.

Malik Hairston
07-03-2014, 12:50 AM
I actually know at least 3 girls(that are friends/acquaintances) with HPV, it does seem like it's ubiquitous, at this point, tbh..apparently guys show symptoms less frequently, though, thankfully, and it's more difficult for a man to get it IIRC..one of the girls told me what happened when she went to her doctor after a breakout and it's fucking horrifying:lol..

It's scary how many thots have rabies-pussy and still fuck around, nowadays..

Thebesteva
07-03-2014, 01:31 AM
Besteva, you never mentioned what field of medicine you practice

Tbh, I shouldnt give anyone ideas here but Ive accidentally admitted what city I live in. If I mention the brand of medicine, the fact Im a Laker fan, and my mannerisms...my ultimate fear is somehow someone at my work will find out this is me and theyll read my offensive rants and I'll be fired asap :lol I am back pedaling like a mofo since admitting that I practice medicine.

Thebesteva
07-03-2014, 01:32 AM
I actually know at least 3 girls(that are friends/acquaintances) with HPV, it does seem like it's ubiquitous, at this point, tbh..apparently guys show symptoms less frequently, though, thankfully, and it's more difficult for a man to get it IIRC..one of the girls told me what happened when she went to her doctor after a breakout and it's fucking horrifying:lol..

It's scary how many thots have rabies-pussy and still fuck around, nowadays..

Basically, if you get it in your dick, its a tiny little wart that can either be lasered off or the old school way of castor oil with a cotton ball on it for 3 days then apple cider vinegar for one day. Do that shit for over a week or two and it will fall off painlessly while you're asleep.

Men basically dont have any issue with it on their dicks, girls are shit out of luck as it increases a chance for ovarian cancer

Reck
07-03-2014, 01:46 AM
another proof why pussies are the source of all evils, imho.

Clean up your act son. You dont want to dissapoint. :lol

Franklin
07-03-2014, 02:14 AM
too late bro :lol, I've already spoken too much misogynist shit and I don't have no more alt account to hide up my ass. I don't care though, I'd just be myself and would never act like a beta just to conform to a bitch, yeah I repeat, a bitch...

lebomb
07-03-2014, 08:13 AM
Damn...............look at all the faggots in this thread.

I eat pussy like a Somalian. Its worth dying for IMHO.

Franklin
07-03-2014, 09:39 AM
Wrong, pussy is just a mobile urinal imho. I bet you've never licked a toilet or urinal, right?. Although I had hypothetically sucked my bitch's pussy quite a few times in my novels, I'd never do that in the real life tbh.

cantthinkofanything
07-03-2014, 09:51 AM
Wrong, pussy is just a mobile urinal imho. I bet you've never licked a toilet or urinal, right?. Although I had hypothetically sucked my bitch's pussy quite a few times in my novels, I'd never do that in the real life tbh.

But you're OK sticking your dick in a toilet or urinal?

Franklin
07-03-2014, 09:56 AM
I don't stick my dick into nothing you stupid pedo fuck. Pussy is meant to absorb the discharge from your dick, in which sense it's just similar to a urinal imho.

cantthinkofanything
07-03-2014, 09:59 AM
I don't stick my dick into nothing you stupid pedo fuck. Pussy is meant to absorb the discharge from your dick, in which sense it's just similar to a urinal imho.

"pedo fuck"...lol...where did that come from?

you have some weird issues

lebomb
07-03-2014, 10:56 AM

I understand you like DICK way more than a females pussy. Im cool with that. No hate on homosexuality whatsoever with me. Just dont hate on niggras that actually like women and the pussy they tote around. Its a beautiful thing.

Also, can you research if eating a girls asshole out gives you any type of cancer as well? I need chemo right now if that is the case. I ate my fiances kitten and ass like I was fresh out of jail last night. :hat

Mikeanaro
07-03-2014, 11:14 AM
Nice thread, we need condoms for our tongues ASAP.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2014, 12:22 PM
Basically, if you get it in your dick, its a tiny little wart that can either be lasered off or the old school way of castor oil with a cotton ball on it for 3 days then apple cider vinegar for one day. Do that shit for over a week or two and it will fall off painlessly while you're asleep.

Men basically dont have any issue with it on their dicks, girls are shit out of luck as it increases a chance for ovarian cancer

I'm not going to call out your credentials for practicing medicine but this is absolutely FALSE. Men with HPV "on their dicks" (genital warts) also have very increased risk of penile and anal cancer; the anal HPV is not a result of anal sex (no homo) but because the HPV is so easily transmitted, it can be spread by just brushing against the infected area and by hand contact---which is why condoms are not much help. And in women, HPV causes cervical cancer and sometimes vaginal or vulvar cancer, not ovarian.

Infinite_limit
07-03-2014, 12:44 PM
I eat tight girl Ass

sook
07-03-2014, 01:22 PM
Tbh, I shouldnt give anyone ideas here but Ive accidentally admitted what city I live in. If I mention the brand of medicine, the fact Im a Laker fan, and my mannerisms...my ultimate fear is somehow someone at my work will find out this is me and theyll read my offensive rants and I'll be fired asap :lol I am back pedaling like a mofo since admitting that I practice medicine.

paranoid much :lol? Even if you did something like CT or vascular surgery, the chances of someone finding out are next to nothing (unless someone traces your IP). My guess is that you're ob-gyn, ENT, or urology...

Gummi Clutch
07-03-2014, 01:26 PM
While sucking a man's dick is nothing healthy, it's still not as risky as extending your tongue to the damp quagmire between a bitch's legs imho. Bitches have to take a shower/bath at least once 3 days otherwise their pussies would stink as fuck, shit ain't just a cradle for human lives but germs & bacteria as well, imho.
This is true, you'll find few places as vile and infested as that, but the dick has the advantage of being elongated and penetrating all the way down the throat and ejecting whatever contents there. This deepthroating action exhibited by homosexual males is shameful , as we see exhibited by Malik Hairston and his loser crew.

mrsmaalox
07-03-2014, 01:54 PM
paranoid much :lol? Even if you did something like CT or vascular surgery, the chances of someone finding out are next to nothing (unless someone traces your IP). My guess is that you're ob-gyn, ENT, or urology...

No way! Ob-gyn, ENT, urology would have a much better understanding of STD's and cancer of the genitals and throat. My guess would be orthopedics.

cantthinkofanything
07-03-2014, 02:00 PM
No way! Ob-gyn, ENT, urology would have a much better understanding of STD's and cancer of the genitals and throat. My guess would be orthopedics.

no..."ortho" means mouth. orthopedics, orthodontist, Ortho-B toothbrush

Infinite_limit
07-03-2014, 02:02 PM
Sitting on a guys face, fun or overrated?

mrsmaalox
07-03-2014, 02:07 PM
no..."ortho" means mouth. orthopedics, orthodontist, Ortho-B toothbrush

No...ortho means aligned or straight--- like teeth and bones :)

DJR210
Greasy food leads to clogged arteries, and that ain't stopping anyone.

mrsmaalox
Sitting on a guys face, fun or overrated?

Fun. Duh.

Infinite_limit
07-03-2014, 02:10 PM
Fun. Duh.
I like u

sook
07-03-2014, 02:12 PM

Sarcastic laced responses are always nice, don't get my wrong, but it kind of makes you look like an idiot when you but into a conversation without knowing the entirety of what was previously discussed. Just to add, you could I.M and be just as likely to read an article on that. g'd day.

cantthinkofanything
07-03-2014, 02:17 PM
No...ortho means aligned or straight--- like teeth and bones :)

no...you're thinking of "chiro". From the Greek "chiros" (time).

mrsmaalox
07-03-2014, 02:20 PM
Sarcastic laced responses are always nice, don't get my wrong, but it kind of makes you look like an idiot when you but into a conversation without knowing the entirety of what was previously discussed. Just to add, you could I.M and be just as likely to read an article on that. g'd day.

Excuse the fuck out of me, I read the entire thread and replied from that context. And I wasn't being sarcastic. Just a suggestion, if you don't want anyone but a specific poster to respond to your public comments on a public message board you could always take your conversation to pm. :toast

sook
07-03-2014, 02:25 PM
Excuse the fuck out of me, I read the entire thread and replied from that context. And I wasn't being sarcastic. Just a suggestion, if you don't want anyone but a specific poster to respond to your public comments on a public message board you could always take your conversation to pm. :toast

Its cool, didn't mean to offend , I was just making a point.

cantthinkofanything
07-03-2014, 02:31 PM
http://media.giphy.com/media/FuALPOTp2UdMI/giphy.gif

Franklin
07-03-2014, 05:31 PM
I understand you like DICK way more than a females pussy. Im cool with that. No hate on homosexuality whatsoever with me. Just dont hate on niggras that actually like women and the pussy they tote around. Its a beautiful thing.

Also, can you research if eating a girls asshole out gives you any type of cancer as well? I need chemo right now if that is the case. I ate my fiances kitten and ass like I was fresh out of jail last night. :hat
There's a reason why your asshole is located between your legs, not above your neck. It's those pussy-licking fucktards who're really weird, not me.

Gummi Clutch
07-03-2014, 05:46 PM
:lmao

Reck
07-03-2014, 05:53 PM
Something is wrong with our nigga F but Blade always delivers. :lmao

chunticakes
07-04-2014, 01:16 AM
he's a er physician.

DMX7
07-05-2014, 12:15 PM
I don't care. I don't want to know about this. I will do what I want.