PDA

View Full Version : Heat: What moves do the Heat have left tbh?

Thebesteva
07-03-2014, 07:32 PM
Lowry resigned, Gortat the rat resigned, Ariza aint leaving. The only person left is Melo, this is the big one, but I am not sure that he goes to Miami or how they make room if Lebron takes the max.

How pissed is LeBronze going to be when he realizes he doesn't get the help he needs to win again?

Thread
07-03-2014, 07:37 PM
Lowry resigned, Gortat the rat resigned, Ariza aint leaving. The only person left is Melo, this is the big one, but I am not sure that he goes to Miami or how they make room if Lebron takes the max.

How pissed is LeBronze going to be when he realizes he doesn't get the help he needs to win again?

He'll shut up & soldier.

They just have to hope the Spurs ain't standin' there again next June. Otherwise they have it knocked.

Thebesteva
07-03-2014, 07:40 PM
He'll shut up & soldier.

They just have to hope the Spurs ain't standin' there again next June. Otherwise they have it knocked.

Lebron? Soldier? :lol

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-I9Ry2MvMF28/U5WHQofBFoI/AAAAAAAAOyk/x_2ufQSc9Eo/s1600/girl.jpg

jeebus
07-03-2014, 07:43 PM
They got Odone, who got skullfucked by every Spurs big man except for that cock sucking piece of dog shit Errors

Clipper Nation
07-03-2014, 07:44 PM
LeBron probably should start threatening to "go play on Mars" and "take Slava with him," tbh....

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 07:52 PM

They have the MLE and LLE, so will probably be a better team next year than they were this year when they didn't use it and amnestied Miller. Probably won't get enough help to have beaten the 2014 Spurs, but what are the chances the 2015 Spurs, 2015 Thunder, 2015 Clippers, or 2015 Warriors are playing at that level next Finals? I still think Miami should be the title favorites again next year.

Thread
07-03-2014, 07:59 PM
I still think Miami should be the title favorites again next year.

And they know it. This hesitation/delay was requested out of Connecticut & granted. Even then this soccer pierced it---but petered out now.

Thebesteva
07-03-2014, 08:01 PM
They have the MLE and LLE, so will probably be a better team next year than they were this year when they didn't use it and amnestied Miller. Probably won't get enough help to have beaten the 2014 Spurs, but what are the chances the 2015 Spurs, 2015 Thunder, 2015 Clippers, or 2015 Warriors are playing at that level next Finals? I still think Miami should be the title favorites again next year.

And they know it. This hesitation/delay was requested out of Connecticut & granted. Even then this soccer pierced it---but petered out now.

True, any chance Ray ray retires? Without an assassin 3 pointer that team is royally fucked as defenses will comfortably clog the paint.

Thread
07-03-2014, 08:04 PM
True, any chance Ray ray retires? Without an assassin 3 pointer that team is royally fucked as defenses will comfortably clog the paint.

No, Allen will return for at least one more. His release hasn't slowed and that release sets him apart.

Hell, the only one who "clog the paint" is its creator/The Spurs. You think anybody else would see that and copy it. No. Absolutely not. Vanity.

Malik Hairston
07-03-2014, 08:06 PM
:lol there are like 20, cheap available players that could give Miami more than Ray Allen did last season, tbh..he shouldn't be anything more than an 8th man, possibly 7th, at this point..

jeebus
07-03-2014, 08:06 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BrqXDEPu6v8

jeebus
07-03-2014, 08:07 PM

Thread
07-03-2014, 08:10 PM
:lol there are like 20, cheap available players that could give Miami more than Ray Allen did last season, tbh..he shouldn't be anything more than an 8th man, possibly 7th, at this point..

But, Allen made the shots for Boston & Miami. The other 20? Uh, uh.

~O~
07-03-2014, 08:12 PM
Eh...not favorites. There still a contender..if they manage to sign their players. Miami has 55 MiLLION in cap space right now. The issue is allocation. The matter is that they aren't contenders two of three signs a motherfucking contract.

and VIA WOJ

Follow

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000754993957/b1ee6d4683dd4ca6e32237cae905a518_bigger.jpegAdrian WojnarowskiVerified account‏@WojYahooNBA (https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA)

Unless Pat Riley lines up talent appealing to James within cap structure soon, one LBJ suitor says: "LeBron seems ready to explore market."

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000754993957/b1ee6d4683dd4ca6e32237cae905a518_normal.jpegAdrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA (https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA)
Follow (https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA)
Says official who was part of meetings ESPN reported on: "There's clearly a breakdown in communication between LeBron and (Wade and Bosh)."

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2014/0630/nba_nj_salcap2-02_576x1250.jpg

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 08:13 PM

I hope that fucker retires, but I think he would have announced it already if so.

Thebesteva

:lmao

http://s3.amazonaws.com/rapgenius/1334836098_tumblr_ldpl3c9ojA1qepoiqo1_400.jpg

spurraider21
Miami should be favored if the big 3 return. they're basically the only lock to make the finals

Thread
07-03-2014, 08:16 PM
Miami should be favored if the big 3 return. they're basically the only lock to make the finals

Don't act coy, 21, you're locked as well.

jeebus
07-03-2014, 08:17 PM
I hope that fucker retires, but I think he would have announced it already if so.
he's washed up. disappeared in the Finals. Lebron had a better supporting cast in Cleveland imo

Splits
07-03-2014, 08:18 PM

No. We're one injury away from '11

Thread
07-03-2014, 08:18 PM
Lebron had a better supporting cast in Cleveland imo

:rolleyes

spurraider21
07-03-2014, 08:19 PM
favored, sure. but there is more competition in the west

Thread
07-03-2014, 08:20 PM
No. We're one injury away from '11

It's difficult having a running conversation with SF. You fuckers are the most disingenuous bunch of poon tangers I have ever encountered.

Thread
07-03-2014, 08:22 PM
favored, sure. but there is more competition in the west

Who? They're all "pretty boys"---but, when it gets down to it they haven't a chance....and you know what else? They know it. The only way you'll lose is if you turn loose of the wheel like Riley did.

Go ahead, turn loose of it.

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 08:22 PM
Eh...not favorites. There still a contender..if they manage to sign their players. Miami has 55 MiLLION in cap space right now. The issue is allocation. The matter is that they aren't contenders two of three signs a motherfucking contract.

and VIA WOJ

https://pbs.twimg.com/profile_images/378800000754993957/b1ee6d4683dd4ca6e32237cae905a518_normal.jpegAdrian Wojnarowski ✔ @WojYahooNBA (https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA)
Follow (https://twitter.com/WojYahooNBA)
Says official who was part of meetings ESPN reported on: "There's clearly a breakdown in communication between LeBron and (Wade and Bosh)."

http://a.espncdn.com/photo/2014/0630/nba_nj_salcap2-02_576x1250.jpg

That capspace is completely meaningless. The important number for them is the luxury tax, at $77 million. They can likely bring the entire team minus Battier back, paying James $22M and Wade,Bosh $15M each, then add a guy for the full MLE and one for the LLE and be just under the luxury tax level. For them to be better off with the capspace and renouncing exceptions James, Wade, and Bosh would all have to take pretty extreme paycuts. Miami will never use its capspace this year unless James or Bosh walks.

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 08:25 PM
he's washed up. disappeared in the Finals. Lebron had a better supporting cast in Cleveland imo

Puff puff, pass nigga

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Who? They're all "pretty boys"---but, when it gets down to it they haven't a chance....and you know what else? They know it. The only way you'll lose is if you turn loose of the wheel like Riley did.

2013-14 is over. The Spurs have to go and do it all again if they want to be back.

jeebus
07-03-2014, 08:26 PM
Puff puff, pass nigga
http://i.imgur.com/NC5tZvr.jpg

:hat

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 08:28 PM

Real talk though. I hope he retires because the Heat could only replace him with a minimum player, assuming they plan to use the MLE and LLE no matter what (which James will insist on or he walks).

Thread
07-03-2014, 08:31 PM
2013-14 is over. The Spurs have to go and do it all again if they want to be back.

No. 12-13 wasn't over either for Pop. This is now over 2 years running. Now, NOW, now he has it running at the peak of precision. It ain't up to OKC, Clippers, Cuban, Riley (he turned loose of the wheel), it's up to Pop. & he won't turn loose of it. And you know what else? He knew it the moment the '13 Finals tipped.

jeebus
07-03-2014, 08:32 PM
Real talk though. I hope he retires because the Heat could only replace him with a minimum player, assuming they plan to use the MLE and LLE no matter what (which James will insist on or he walks).
Det Miami bench would be nuked tbh. Unless Wade pulls a Manu and comes off the bench to find his mojo, all they have is Pedo Man. When Spolmaostra put Allen in the starting lineup in the last game, that shit was over.

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 08:39 PM
Det Miami bench would be nuked tbh. Unless Wade pulls a Manu and comes off the bench to find his mojo, all they have is Pedo Man. When Spolmaostra put Allen in the starting lineup in the last game, that shit was over.

They can bring back Allen, Cole, Andersen, Lewis, James Jones, add Napier, and can use the MLE on someone like Marion or Okafor and the LLE on someone like Carter. They can be much deeper than last year.

jeebus
07-03-2014, 08:42 PM
They can bring back Allen, Cole, Andersen, Lewis, James Jones, add Napier, and can use the MLE on someone like Marion or Okafor and the LLE on someone like Carter. They can be much deeper than last year.
I don't think Carter or Marion leave since Melo is a longshot to join Dallas. Okafor is decent but has been on the decline since his rookie season. In any case, I don't think Lebeta wants the same supporting cast back since they sucked when it counted.

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 08:52 PM
In any case, I don't think Lebeta wants the same supporting cast back since they sucked when it counted.

Then he's going to have to go to Cleveland or Phoenix, which I really don't see happening.

jeebus
07-03-2014, 08:57 PM
Then he's going to have to go to Cleveland or Phoenix, which I really don't see happening.
Who knows. Wherever he goes, that team's ceiling is the conference finals.

Thread
07-03-2014, 09:01 PM

If he comes here I'll simply lose my fuckin' mind on a daily basis. I won't be able to take. I'm tellin' you right now before it starts. I'll go crazy. I'll run amok.

spurraider21
07-03-2014, 09:01 PM

more so than the east, Cub. OKC, Clips, Rockets, Blazers, Mavs, Grizzlies, Warriors are tougher than anybody out east

~O~
07-03-2014, 09:02 PM
That capspace is completely meaningless. The important number for them is the luxury tax, at $77 million. They can likely bring the entire team minus Battier back, paying James $22M and Wade,Bosh $15M each, then add a guy for the full MLE and one for the LLE and be just under the luxury tax level. For them to be better off with the capspace and renouncing exceptions James, Wade, and Bosh would all have to take pretty extreme paycuts. Miami will never use its capspace this year unless James or Bosh walks.

Of course its meaningless IF THEY WIN GOLD. I see them going over the cap anyway to sign some guys and into the tax. But what I was truly getting at is what if this team doesn't win a championship again which is a high possibility. They sure as hell didn't do it this year.

Per media cliche bullshit: If they're really "WORN OUT" as the media cried out, then how will they not be "WORN OUT" again..making the finals AGAIN Thus, the argument of them being worn out is a fallacy. I sincerely doubt that Riley isn't thinking "What if I sign all three of these guys and they fail again.....then they get older......fail to make the semis?!.....get older. Fuck ME!? What am I paying them for." He's going to have to deal with those bloated contracts. If these players stay together for the next 3 years, we'l see if the Heat organization will try to implement the strategy of the Spurs.

Too much people have unrealistic perceptions of the Heat that they believe this team can up and do it again like magic not realizing players depreciate, e.g., "We got this; Three Peat!". :wakeup

Then I don't blame you because the NBA and Twitter only says how great LeBron James is 7000 times per day. Now think of the world. Then..you realize you've been progressively brainwashed. Congrats and fuck that...I blame you. :downspin:

As far that cap space is concerned.....they don't even have a damn team as it is. They're isn't going to be a championship team unless these motherfuckers sign.

TXstbobcat
07-03-2014, 09:12 PM
The heat aren't doing shit until Lebron comes out with the decision part 2.

ezau
07-03-2014, 10:04 PM
He'll shut up & soldier.

How about the Lakers Cul? Any chance Kobe redeems himself after giving up 5>4?

ezau
07-03-2014, 10:06 PM
It's difficult having a running conversation with SF. You fuckers are the most disingenuous bunch of poon tangers I have ever encountered.

The only conversation should focus on one thing and it's this: Duncan>Kobe

ezau
07-03-2014, 10:07 PM
No. 12-13 wasn't over either for Pop. This is now over 2 years running. Now, NOW, now he has it running at the peak of precision. It ain't up to OKC, Clippers, Cuban, Riley (he turned loose of the wheel), it's up to Pop. & he won't turn loose of it. And you know what else? He knew it the moment the '13 Finals tipped.

Yet the truth still stands: Duncan>Kobe became official last June 14 and you know it. Let us proceed.

Thread
07-03-2014, 10:35 PM
more so than the east, Cub. OKC, Clips, Rockets, Blazers, Mavs, Grizzlies, Warriors are tougher than anybody out east

None of 'em, not one of them have a clue on how to get what you've got. They're nothing more than countless Chinese fire drills going off every April & May. They're not even close, not even remotely in the neighborhood. You've got the opportunity to trod ground that ain't been trod since the '60s.

baseline bum
07-03-2014, 10:38 PM
Of course its meaningless IF THEY WIN GOLD. I see them going over the cap anyway to sign some guys and into the tax. But what I was truly getting at is what if this team doesn't win a championship again which is a high possibility. They sure as hell didn't do it this year.

Per media cliche bullshit: If they're really "WORN OUT" as the media cried out, then how will they not be "WORN OUT" again..making the finals AGAIN Thus, the argument of them being worn out is a fallacy. I sincerely doubt that Riley isn't thinking "What if I sign all three of these guys and they fail again.....then they get older......fail to make the semis?!.....get older. Fuck ME!? What am I paying them for." He's going to have to deal with those bloated contracts. If these players stay together for the next 3 years, we'l see if the Heat organization will try to implement the strategy of the Spurs.

Too much people have unrealistic perceptions of the Heat that they believe this team can up and do it again like magic not realizing players depreciate, e.g., "We got this; Three Peat!". :wakeup

Then I don't blame you because the NBA and Twitter only says how great LeBron James is 7000 times per day. Now think of the world. Then..you realize you've been progressively brainwashed. Congrats and fuck that...I blame you. :downspin:

As far that cap space is concerned.....they don't even have a damn team as it is. They're isn't going to be a championship team unless these motherfuckers sign.

Talk about overreactions. Miami runs into a buzzsaw and gets its ass kicked in one series and you're writing their epitath. Who in the East is going to beat them? Brooklyn is done, Derrick Rose is done so Chicago is also, New York doesn't have room to improve, Orlando and Milwaukee have a couple of nice young players, but they're still a few years from being good, Cleveland is a trainwreck, Philly is still in tank mode, Atlanta's big move with all that capspace is signing Thabo Sefalosha. Toronto just doesn't seem to have the talent to be more than a regular season team. Maybe Boston has a chance if they can land Love for cheap and Detroit might become good if Drummond can reach his potential, but those are huge ifs. I know, but the popular thing these days is to parrot ESPN and act like the Heat are in need of an overhaul. I imagine people would have said the same shit about the Lakers when Houston destroyed them in five games in 1986 if we had Spurstalk and Sportscenter back then.

James is 29 and Bosh is 30, so Miami isn't going away for a few years if they bring all three back. I know the big thing is to hate on Wade, but Ginobili looked way worse in 2013 and came back and had a really strong 2014 season.

ducks
07-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Wonder if James thought heat should have lost last year to spurs also
Is it Azria or bust

Biernutz
07-03-2014, 10:57 PM
The Spurs showed LeBron that the heat are just not good enough anymore. even if the the big three come back
they still need help to replace Wade. Wade was rested through the season and was gassed in the finals. He should now
come off the bench. The need more of a bench to keep the starters from playing long season minutes. This is all nothing new
now, will the Heat want to spend the money to keep the Heat the best in the east.

Thread
07-03-2014, 11:00 PM
Wonder if James thought heat should have lost last year to spurs also

How the fuck would we know, nobody dared to ever ask him. It's like it never happened,,,the ring just fell from the sky while you snuck down to the airport there in Miami. Christ, nobody even mentioned it until May.

ducks
07-03-2014, 11:49 PM
How the fuck would we know, nobody dared to ever ask him. It's like it never happened,,,the ring just fell from the sky while you snuck down to the airport there in Miami. Christ, nobody even mentioned it until May.

I would ask James not afraid of him

Thread
07-03-2014, 11:55 PM
I would ask James not afraid of him

Well, when the big shots at ESPN tell "you" not to ask. You don't ask. ESPN did not want him disturbed in the shadow of the '13 Finals. And they were obeyed...to...the...letter.

~O~
07-04-2014, 12:05 AM
Talk about overreactions. Miami runs into a buzzsaw and gets its ass kicked in one series and you're writing their epitath. Who in the East is going to beat them? Brooklyn is done, Derrick Rose is done so Chicago is also, New York doesn't have room to improve, Orlando and Milwaukee have a couple of nice young players, but they're still a few years from being good, Cleveland is a trainwreck, Philly is still in tank mode, Atlanta's big move with all that capspace is signing Thabo Sefalosha. Toronto just doesn't seem to have the talent to be more than a regular season team. Maybe Boston has a chance if they can land Love for cheap and Detroit might become good if Drummond can reach his potential, but those are huge ifs. I know, but the popular thing these days is to parrot ESPN and act like the Heat are in need of an overhaul. I imagine people would have said the same shit about the Lakers when Houston destroyed them in five games in 1986 if we had Spurstalk and Sportscenter back then.

James is 29 and Bosh is 30, so Miami isn't going away for a few years if they bring all three back. I know the big thing is to hate on Wade, but Ginobili looked way worse in 2013 and came back and had a really strong 2014 season.

I wasn't attacking you...although it did seem that way because I'm a smart ass.

You're telling me things I already know. The east is gaping shit and it will continue to be gaping shit till a new champion arises. As of now, they need to sign their contracts. To me, there is not a Miami Heat team until they sign those contracts. That's a current fact. Indiana is a mental enigma of "don't worry be happy" players. I don't see them ever winning anything until they get over themselves and shoot the ball with confidence.

Its not only sportscaster or center or whatever though..its the entire world that spreads this. I can't hear any type of broadcast without hearing how much of a deity LeBron is. Its almost like a religious cult. It made the Olympics almost unbearable.

The ultimate thing about my opinion of the Heat is that we've already seen their best. They can only do so many things to put a ball through a rim. I expect them employ the same damn strategy with new players. Its their best strategy.

I don't expect any different from them. Watched them so much to see them lose that I know their damn plays.